Hunter and Prey Ch. 03: Tied Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point I think I blacked out. When I come too again, I notice my arms are no longer tied, and Bear is gently massaging every part of me. His fingers are rubbing something soothing on my asshole. Then his hands run up my back gently kneading, moving to my breasts, working their way up to my shoulders and neck. My eyes flutter open, and I see him staring at me with just the softest look in his eyes. He bends down to give me a tender kiss.

"Are you looking forward to our trip to the Lodge yet?" he says smiling.

His hands continue their gentle caressing, bringing back feeling to aching muscles. Once he's done, he climbs into bed with me, moving me to make space for him. I nestle into him. I don't know what to say. I have never felt this content in my life. I roll my head slightly to kiss his chest, and then sleep drags me down into the darkness again and I dream of getting lost in a forest.