Hunter's Fantasy

Story Info
College senior gets her daddy fetish fantasy fulfilled.
9.1k words
4.7
13.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

My name is Hunter Holcum. I'm 22 and a Senior at Western Hills college. I hesitate to tell anyone about what I've done. Most wouldn't understand it, so I'm writing it in my diary. It started with......

...my parents. My mom is a short (5' 1") blonde who was a great athlete during her high school days. Dad is medium height (5' 9") and a very handsome guy. My dad was 30 and my mom was 28 when I was born. So my dad turned 48 the year I turned 18. His hair was still mostly brown but grey at the temples. I loved him and looked up to him.

By the summer of my 18th year, I had sex with several boyfriends. It was okay, and I even had several small orgasms, but it was nothing like what my girlfriends raved about. One night that summer I had just returned from a friend's house and was headed to my room when I noticed my parent's bedroom door was ajar. As I walked past I heard a moan and a repetitive slapping noise. I kind of suspected what was happening, but to find out for sure I stepped over and peeked into my parent's room. Mom was on her hands and knees with my dad on his knees behind her fucking her hard.

I was mesmerized. The only light was from a small bedside lamp. From the angle I had I could see my dad's cock slide in and out of mom. Each time he pulled back I could see his shaft, shiny with moisture glisten in the light before he drove it back into her. I couldn't take my eyes off the sight and I could feel myself getting wet.

As I watched dad groaned, pushed all the way into mom and his muscular ass cheeks clenched tight. A few moments later he pulled out and flopped down next to mom on the bed. His cock was still hard and it was shiny with wetness. My pussy was going wild so I slipped my hand into my panties and began to rub my clit as I stared at my dad's hard rod. I glanced over at mom. She was laying on her belly with her legs spread and a stream of stuff was dribbling out of her pussy.

"I'm getting the bed all messy John." I heard my mom say.

"That happens when you get a royal fucking." My dad responded,"You want me to plug it so you don't dribble?"

"You haven't got the stamina," I heard my mom say with a giggle.

"We'll see who's got stamina woman!" Dad responded as he grabbed her hips, rolling her onto her back. He slipped between her legs and pushed his still-hard cock back into her.

"You horny bastard!" My mom grunted as she raised her legs and put her heels against my father's shoulder blades.

I stood there rubbing my pussy and watching my dad fuck my mom for the next ten minutes. From her reaction, my mom came at least once and maybe more. I climaxed at least three times. When dad came the second time I had a climax right along with him.

When he was finished he again flopped onto the bed and said, "Ok, now I'm done!"

I knew it was time to leave so I silently tiptoed away. After that, I would look for and plan chances to watch my parents fuck and I would masturbate to an orgasm each time. I enjoyed it every time I watched them and was very envious of my mom when I saw her climax. After a few times watching them, I realized I had a crush on my dad.

Even though I enjoyed my secret voyeurism watching my parents having sex and envied my mom for her pleasure, I just couldn't bring myself to the point of trying to entice my father into doing it with me. I knew deep down he would refuse and I also knew he would probably be hurt and disgusted I had tried. Also, I instinctively knew that I wouldn't if I could. I had a crush on him and got really turned on watching him and mom do it, but I couldn't try to do it with him. When I came to that realization I also hit upon the thought that I could find a substitute to fulfill my fantasy.

As I said, my dad was older but because of his job, he was in great physical shape and to my eye the most handsome guy I knew. None of my college professors were even close. When I started college I had high hopes I would meet an older professor to whom I'd be attracted. Unfortunately none of the ones I met attracted me, so I never considered doing anything with them. None of my dad's friends who were his age attracted me either. I dated guys my age and even had sex with a few of them. While it was pleasant, I never had an earth-shattering climax like I did when I watched my dad and mom.

After a few months of classes, I gave up hope I'd meet an older guy I could play out my daddy fetish with and settled on dating one of my classmates. I dated several before I met Dave. I met him at a frat party and we spent the evening talking and drinking. I liked him. He was smart, humorous and fun so when he asked if I'd like to go back to his room with him I agreed.

We had sex a couple of times that night and I got off at least twice before I left. The next day he called and we met for lunch. As we ate Dave told me he liked me but didn't want to get into an exclusive relationship. I told him I was the same way. We ate in silence for a few moments then he asked if we could just be friends with benefits. That suited me fine and I told him so. After that we hung out together a few times a week and when one of us wanted sex we would call the other.

School ground along and I kept up with my studies. Just before spring break of my Sophomore year my parents called and told me they were going on a cruise and wouldn't be home but I could come home if I wanted to. When I told Dave about it, he said he was going to visit his family and asked if I wanted to go with him. His home was close to the beaches in Oregon. It was a few hundred miles from the campus and Dave said he was going to drive home and if I wanted to go with him it wouldn't cost me anything. Not wanting to go home to an empty place or stay on campus for spring break I jumped at the chance.

Come spring break we headed for Dave's hometown. As we drove Dave told me we were going to stay with his mom for a few days. I asked about her and after a lot of hedging, he told me she was very religious. When I met her she seemed to be a nice lady. It didn't take long and what Dave had told me surfaced. She talked about her church and the bible for an hour after we arrived. When she finally showed me my room I heaved a huge sigh. I closed myself in and got my stuff unpacked. Dave's room was just down the hall so I peeked out to make sure his mom wasn't around and dashed down the hall and into his room.

"I hate to tell you this my friend," I said as I flopped on the bed, "But I can't take much of that religious stuff your mom likes to spew."

Dave laughed and replied, "You, me, my dad and the whole neighborhood!"

"Really?"

"Yep." He replied, "My dad got tired of it a few years ago and told mom that he didn't want to hear it anymore. In fact, they separated a few months ago and are in the process of a divorce. Dad has a small house closer to the beach, like two blocks from the beach."

"That's too bad."

.

"Yea, I feel sorry for dad. I don't think he and mom have had sex for years, but, so far, even with the separation and her religious preaching, he tries to see her once a week. I asked him why and he told me that he can't live with her, but he doesn't want to cut her out of his life entirely because she is the mother of his son."

Dave and I had grown used to being honest with each other so I said, "That's kind of cool of your dad! Since it's closer to the beach why don't we stay with your dad?"

Dave grinned, "And you won't have to put up with mom's religious stuff, right?"

I grinned and replied,"Yeah, you got me."

"Well, it so happens that I told mom we are going to stay here for a couple of days, then go stay with dad because it's closer to the beach," Dave said.

"Cool!" I replied with a grin.

Even with Dave's mom's constant preaching, I managed to put up with it for the two days we were there. On the third morning, Dave and I packed our stuff, told his mom we would be back to visit and drove away as quickly as we could. When we got to his dad's I realized that when Dave said small, he meant it.

The house was no more than 800 square feet. It had a tiny kitchen and living room, one bathroom and two closet-sized bedrooms. The bedroom doors faced each other across a short hallway. It also had a two-car garage next to it (actually bigger than the house proper) with a small loft, open on one side to the lower part of the garage that had been converted into a sleeping area. His dad wasn't there (I hadn't met him yet) so we carried our stuff in.

Dave pointed to one of the bedrooms and said,"That's yours. I'll sleep in the loft."

"I can sleep out there," I insisted.

"No, dad would never let you. You're a guest and I was taught a guest is given the best of the accommodations, and the spare bedroom is better than the garage. "

I sighed in exasperation as I carried my bag into the room. A few minutes later we were unpacked. As we stood in the garage we got on the subject of the beach and Dave told me he was ready to go if I was. We walked to the beach and spent several hours sunning and swimming. We headed back in the late afternoon. By the time we got back to the house, it was 6:00.

Dave's dad was due home anytime. I went to my room and changed from my bikini to a pair of shorts and a halter top. When I stepped out of my room I ran straight into Dave's dad. I actually bounced off his chest and would have fallen had he not grabbed me.

"Whoa now! No sense in being in that much of a hurry young lady!"

I stared up into a pair of hazel eyes that were crinkled at the corners with laugh lines. His face was handsome and put me in mind of my dad, framed by brown hair turning gray at the temples. I stood there with the feel of his strong arms around me staring into those mesmerizing eyes and could feel my pussy growing wet. As I stood there, my pussy getting warmer from the feel of his body against me, the echo of his baritone voice still in my ears and the sight of his handsome face smiling at me it hit me I might have found the guy.

"I...aw...I'm sorry I ran into you." I stammered.

His smile widened to a grin as he slowly released me and said, "Don't be sorry. You done gave this old guy a thrill having to grab hold of a sexy young thing like you!"

I stepped back and got a better look at him. He was a bit shorter than my dad, but much wider in the shoulders and chest, with arms that looked positively massive.

"So I take it you're the friend Dave brought home for spring break?" He asked.

I nodded and replied as I held out my hand,"Yes. I'm Hunter Holcum "

He took my hand and as he did I could feel the strength in it. His hand felt like old leather, smooth but with a tough, solid feel. He held my hand in a firm but light grip and I could feel the strength in his.

"Wel,l Hi there Miss Hunter Holcum." He said, "As I'm sure you know I'm Dave's dad, Colin."

As he held my hand he had a half smile on his face and his eyes scanned up and down my body. The feel of his hand holding mine, the look in his eyes as he scanned my body made my pussy quiver. Right then I knew, I had found the guy.

"Well I...uh...I should...aw..." I stammered.

I didn't really want to let go of his hand, in fact, I wanted that strong hand of his to touch me, all parts of me. Because of that, I stood there stammering, acting like a shy, dumb stuck kid, not knowing what to say.

Finally, Colin leaned forward and whispered, "We have to stop meeting like this."

At first, because of the thought's I was having, I felt shocked and guilty, then as I noticed the grin on his face I knew he was trying to lighten the situation.

I giggled and replied, "Yes, we do."

Colin let go of my hand and said, "Let's go see what we can make for supper."

He motioned me to go first and all the way down that short hallway I was aware of his eyes on me. By the time we got to the kitchen, my panties were soaked. I knew that no matter what, I had to get him to fuck me. I stopped next to the dining table and Colin put his hand on the middle of my lower back as he stepped around me. As I felt the heat and light pressure of his hand I shivered and my pussy tingled.

Colin must have felt me shiver because he looked at me and asked, concern plain in his voice, "You Ok? You're not getting chilled or anything are you?"

"No, no I'm fine," I replied.

What I wanted to do was launch myself at him, put my arms around his neck and demand that he take me, but I just couldn't find the courage to do it.

"Ok," He said with a smile, "I'll get some supper made. Let's see, how about bratwurst and some potato salad to go with it? I can make the brats and I've got a bowl full of the salad."

He had been leaning down looking into the fridge as he talked. He had on a pair of blue jeans and they were tight across his muscular ass. A mental picture of those ass cheeks clenching when he came (like my dad always does) filled my mind. My pussy was on fire and I was very close to cumming standing right there in the kitchen.

I came out of my trance as I heard him say, "So what would you like? The brats and potato salad sound good?"

"That...aw...that sounds great to me." I replied, " I aw...I need to go use the restroom."

I walked to the bathroom, trying not to appear to be in a hurry. As soon as I had the door locked I pulled my shorts and panties down, leaned against the sink and slipped my hand between my legs. As my fingers found my slit I was surprised at how wet I really was. My inner thighs were coated and my pussy was actually dripping. I slipped my finger between my pussy lips and rubbed my clit. I managed to do that for only a minute or two before a huge climax filled me. It was so intense I thought I might fall down. When it was done I stood there holding myself up, panting. I knew I could have another but I also knew that I had to get back.

My mind was filled with just one thought, 'If that one was so intense how intense would it be if he actually fucked me?'

At that moment my resolve to get Colin to fuck me crystalized into a concrete conviction. I would make it happen! I wiped as much of the wetness from my thighs and pussy as I could before I pulled up my panties and shorts. I washed my hands, ran my fingers through my hair so I didn't look so rumpled and headed back to the kitchen. Dave was setting out dishes and his dad was nowhere around.

"Where's your dad?" I asked.

"He's out back grilling the brats," Dave said absently.

A few moments later Colin came in the door with a plate of steaming hot brats. We ate and while we did Dave and his dad chattered like Magpies. I've never heard two guys talk so much.

We were almost done eating when Colin turned to me and said, "Hunter, you haven't said much."

I smiled and replied, "I'm just enjoying listening to your conversation. Besides, the way you two were talking I wouldn't have been able to get a word in any way!"

Colin grinned and nodded as he said, "Yeah, sorry about that. Dave and I haven't seen much of each other and we tend to rattle on when we do."

As I took the last bite of my brat Colin said, "Being spring break there's usually a party or two going on down on the beach. You two should wander down and see if you can find some people your age."

"You want to?" Dave asked me with a grin.

What I wanted to say was, 'No. I want to stay here and fuck your father!' What I did say was, "Sure, why not?"

We helped Colin with the dishes, then headed to the beach. It was just getting dark so when we walked out onto the sand we could see the flickering light of several fires down the beach. We walked down to the first one and found it was a family affair. The second was a bunch of bikers, but the third was a group of kids our age. We introduced ourselves and sat down. Someone offered us a beer and before long Dave and I were immersed in the conversation.

An hour later Dave was talking to a very attractive older blonde woman (she looked to be in her early thirties) and I had a tall dark haired guy hitting on me. He was handsome, but a bit on the dense side. Besides my mind was on Colin, so after another half hour, I told him I had to get home. I found Dave and told him I was going back to the house.

"You ok?" He asked concerned, "You're not sick or something?"

"No, that guy isn't my type and he won't take a hint. Besides, I'm tired." I lied.

"Ok, but Cheryl and I are hitting it off. She invited me back to her place." He leaned close and whispered conspiratorially, "I know she's older than me but damn she is hot! I probably won't be home tonight!"

"Ok cougar boy!" I said poking fun at him, "Good luck; have fun!" I called as I headed down the beach.

I walked back to the house and when I entered Colin was watching TV.

"Hey," He called as I came in the door, "Have fun? How come you're back so soon?"

"It was fun," I said, "but there was this surfer guy who wouldn't leave me alone. He wasn't being rude or anything but I think he thought I was an easy mark so instead of ruining Dave's fun I decided to come back."

"Aw, that's too bad," Colin said, "I'm getting ready to watch a movie. Care to join me?"

"Sure let me shower and change first," I said.

I grabbed some clothes out of my room and went to the bathroom. I stripped and showered. As I did my stomach was filled with butterflies from what I was planning to do. If I ever wanted to try to get Colin to fuck me, tonight was a perfect time. We were here alone and probably would be all night.

When I was done showering I got out, dried myself and then put on a small amount of an after-bath splash that left a slight hint of baby powder scent on my skin. I pulled on the pair of pink panties I had brought from my room, then pulled on the large t-shirt I used to sleep in.

I turned and looked at myself in the mirror. The t-shirt hit me just above the knees, so it didn't appear to be too revealing, but the outline of my nipples could be plainly seen through the thin material of the T. I stood staring at my image, my pussy tingling at the thought of Colin looking at me, touching me, but my stomach was full of butterflies and doubts flittered around in the back

of my mind.

'What if he didn't like what he sees? What if he's offended? What if he gets angry when I appear in this?'

I stood frozen, half my mind arguing that he would want me, trying to convince me that any man would; the other half telling me not to do it because he might reject me, yell at me or get angry. I stood staring at my image for a long time. Suddenly I was jerked out of my thoughts by a tap on the door.

"Hunter? Are you OK?" Colin's voice called from the other side of the door, "You've been in there for over an hour. I hate to bother you but I need to use the toilet."

"Oh...aw...Ok. I'm done and I'll be right out." I called back.

I took a long breath to quiet the butterflies, unlocked the door and stepped out. Colin was standing waiting.

As he caught sight of me his mouth fell open and his eyes widened as he stammered, "I...aw...I didn't mean to rush you but I've...aw...I've got to go."

"That's Ok, I was done." I replied gaining a bit of courage from his reaction, "I'll go take a seat and wait for you."

As I walked away the butterflies in my stomach had a mosh pit going and my heart was beating like a trip hammer. Even with that, I let my hips sway more than usual. As I turned the corner I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye and saw that he was still standing with his hand on the doorknob staring after me. That caused my pussy to tingle even more.

I stepped into the living room, stopped and stared at the furniture. When I arrived earlier Colin had been sitting on one end of the small couch with his feet up on the coffee table. It would be perfect if he took the same seat. I could sit on the other end so we were close. Unfortunately, there were two large over-stuffed chairs available also. I was afraid if I sat on the couch he would choose a chair and that would make my plan more difficult.

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers