Hunter's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...my...god!" I moaned,"I've never, ever had one like that."

Colin grinned and replied softly, "I hope, really, really hope you will have many more at my hand just like that one."

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck, buried my face in his neck and replied, "Me too!"

Colin chuckled then said, "Time to get out baby girl."

As we climbed out of the shower he handed me a towel and said, "I'd dry you, but that would start it all over again and I think we both need a bit of a rest."

To be a tease I grabbed him and rubbed my breasts on his chest as I said, "Speak for yourself."

"You little minx!" He replied as he grabbed my ass cheeks and picked me up so my face was level with his.

"Give daddy a kiss." He said.

I leaned in and put my lips on his and concentrated on giving him the most sensual kiss I could.

When I pulled back he scowled and said, "That could cause a man to get a hard on no matter what!"

He set me on my feet and a few minutes later I was sitting at the kitchen table as he made waffles. I didn't say a word, I just watched him work and admired his broad muscular back and handsome profile.

"You know we should tell Dave about this, right?" He said.

"Yes we should. I'll tell him." I replied.

Colin smiled and nodded. Just as he slid the first one onto my plate the door opened and Dave came in.

"Hey stranger!" Colin said, "Finally decide to come home did you?"

"Yea, well...aw...you know how it is," Dave replied sheepishly.

Colin glanced side-long at me and said, "Yeah, I do." Which caused me to giggle.

Dave didn't seem to catch the interplay between Colin and I. He sat down and Colin returned to making waffles. Dave was quiet as he ate his breakfast. He looked rather ragged though, his eyes were blood shot and his face looked tired.

Colin said, "Hunter told me you met a girl at the party last night, so? Did it go well?"

Dave stopped eating and stared at his plate as he said, "Well, yeah, yeah it did."

"Damn I hope so. You look like you've been drug through a knot hole! What did she do to you?" Colin asked with a grin.

Dave looked sheepish as he replied, "Well, she tied me up and...aw...well...she aw..."

"Oh christ boy, spit it out!" Colin said.

"She tied me up and wouldn't let me cum!" Dave said in a rush, "The woman was a demon! She put this thing on my manhood. A ring at the base, then she rode me and sucked me and stroked me for I don't know how long. She climaxed at least four times. Finally, I had to beg her to let me. After that, she let me rest for a few minutes before she brought out a vibrator and it started all over again! She finally let me loose about an hour ago. She made me breakfast and told me to come back if I wanted more. All I want right now is to sleep."

"Whoa ho!" Colin yelped, "It sounds like you found the hidden gem on the beach!"

"Gem yeah, maybe," Dave said as he stood, "More like a sex vampire, 'cause she sucked me dry."

"And I take it you mean that literally?" I said to him with a grin.

"Funny!" He growled as he headed for the bathroom.

When he was gone Colin turned to me and said, "It sounds like my son ran into Cheryl."

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yeah. She's a local who loves to take younger guys home. Most have never had the treatment she gives them." Colin replied as he started to wash the breakfast dishes.

I got up, walked over, grabbed a towel and began to dry them.

"You don't have to do that," Colin said.

I smiled, pushed against him and said in a loud whisper,"Anything for my daddy." Which to my delight brought a huge grin from Colin.

We were just finishing the dishes when Dave came out of the bathroom and said,"I'm gunna go get some sleep. If I'm not up by 2:00 PM wake me, ok?"

"Sure," Colin and I said simultaneously, then laughed.

As Dave disappeared into the garage I said, "I'm going to go have a talk with Dave before he sleeps."

Colin said nothing. He just nodded.

I climbed the ladder to the loft to find Dave sprawled out on the bed not yet asleep.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey back at you."

"We need to talk."

"Can it wait? I am exhausted!"

"Please. We need too now."

"Okay, what's up?"

"Well, remember when we met and I told you I didn't want to be exclusive? That's changed."

"Hunter I like you but I really don't want to be..."

I interrupted him, "No you don't understand. I'm not talking about with you."

"Really? You met someone you want to be exclusive with? Here? Last night?"

"Yes," I replied simply.

"Well okay. I knew eventually one or the other of use would meet someone. So who is it? That surfer dude on the beach? Or someone else?"

"It's someone else." I said and then before I could hesitate added, "It's your dad."

"My dad? My dad!?!" Dave said bolting upright.

"Yes. I find him very attractive. And we are very compatible in bed."

Dave's eyes grew large as he said, "You, had sex with him? Last night?"

"Yes."

For a moment he stared at me and I didn't know how he was going to respond until a huge grin spread across his face.

"Hunter! That's fabulous! I was worried about my dad and his lack of dating. You've taken care of that!"

"So you're not angry?"

"No! Why should I be? We both said we didn't want to be exclusive with each other so I figured one or the other of us would eventually find someone and want that with them. I just never guessed it would be you with my dad!"

"I'm happy you aren't angry. I like him, Dave. I like him a lot."

"Good. Now get the hell out of here so I can sleep. I might want to go back and see Cheryl again tonight!"

I climbed down the ladder and walked back into the house. Colin was sitting on the couch and I sat down in his lap and snuggled up to him.

"Well?" He asked.

"He's happy about it," I replied.

Colin grinned and began to kiss my neck as he pushed his hand up the leg of my shorts and slipped his finger into my pussy.

"Good," He whispered.

I closed my eyes and let the feeling of daddy's lips on my neck, and his fingers gently sliding into my pussy begin to push me to another fabulous orgasm.

I spent the rest of that spring break sleeping with Colin. I go back every chance I have. And even now, two years after I met him, every time my daddy Colin makes me cum, it's as intense as the first time. I plan on moving in with him after I graduate.

His ex-wife Hazel did find out about it and went on a religious tear that screwed up both our lives for a while. But that's another story for another time.