Hunter's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments I thought may be, since he was sitting there earlier, the end of the couch might be his favorite seat. I decided to retreat to my room and come out after Colin returned. I hoped that if it was his favorite spot, he would take the same seat on the couch he had occupied before. Just as I closed the door to my room the door to the bathroom opened and Colin came out. I could hear his steps as he walked to the living room. When they stopped I knew he had taken a seat.

The butterfly mosh pit in my stomach went into quick time as I took a big breath and opened the door. With quivering knees, I walked down the hall to the living room. As I entered the room my heart rate went up as I saw Colin sitting on the couch. I walked over and as nonchalantly as I took a seat on the other end.

As I said it was a small couch, almost the size of a love seat so Colin and I were separated by no more than a couple of feet. I wiggled around to get comfortable and to covertly adjust my T the way I wanted it. When I was done it was pulled tight against my chest, showing off a nice silhouette of my breasts and nipples. It was also pulled up to a little more than an inch below my pussy.

He glanced at me and then snapped his gaze back to the TV as he said, "I was...aw...about to watch a movie. Want to watch it with me?"

I tried to speak, but my throat was so dry from nervousness it took me two tries to get the words out, "Sure. What one is it?"

As I spoke it surprised me that my voice was so steady. I was sure it would quaver erratically from the thundering of my heart.

"Well, I like horror movies. This is a classic. It's "Halloween". Have you seen it?" He asked.

I hadn't really thought out how I was going to approach Colin, but as he mentioned the movie an epiphany blossomed in my head and a full-blown plan came to me.

Although I loved horror movies and had seen this one numerous times, I lied, "No. I usually don't watch horror movies. I haven't in a long time because I get too scared. But I will this time if you promise to put up with me freaking out."

"Well, we can watch something else if you'd rather," Colin said.

"No, that's okay. I don't want you to miss your movie on account of me being scared."

Colin grinned and said, "Okay then, if you're sure, let's do this thing!"

He clicked on the movie and from the corner of my eye, as the opening credits rolled across the screen, I could see him alternately stealing glances at my bare legs and the silhouette of my breasts. That made my pussy tingle and I could feel myself getting wetter. When the movie started I knew just the scene I was going to use, when Michael kills his first victim. As the scene grew closer my heart rate, which had somewhat slowed from its earlier thunderous rate and the butterfly mosh pit in my stomach both returned with a vengeance.

Just before the first victim was grabbed from the back seat I was on the verge of being sick from the tension. I wasn't sure I could do what I had planned until the scene exploded on the screen. I must have been primed and ready and on autopilot, because when Michael grabbed the girl I screamed and jumped across the gap separating us right onto Colin's lap.

"Whoa now!" He said wrapping his arms around me, "Take it easy."

"Don't let me go! I'm scared! Don't let me go!" I panted as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and in so doing pushed my breasts against his chest.

"Ok, ok, calm down." Colin replied as his arms tightened around me, "Maybe I should turn it off?"

I knew if he did I'd have to get off his lap so I said, "No. That's ok. I...aw...just need to feel safe. And I feel safe right here."

Now that I was sitting on his lap my heart rate decreased a bit and my stomach settled down. I could feel Colin's arms wrapped tight around me. I could also feel the lump of his hard cock under my butt which gave me hope and made my pussy tingle even more. As we watched the movie I thought about my next move. I knew the next victim would be stabbed and it would be another explosive scene. After a moment I decided what I wanted to do.

As it grew close I was surprised that the butterflies in my gut didn't return or that my heart rate didn't go up. As the scene hit and Michael skewered the guy I screamed and thrashed around until I was sitting astride his lap, my arms tight around his neck, my tits crushed against his chest. I would now feel Colin's hard cock pressed against my hot, wet slit separated only by the cloth of my panties and his shorts. A moment later I was surprised as Colin turned off the movie, then

gently peeled me from his chest and held me so he could look at me.

"Alright, what are you doing? I'm no fool. You aren't that scared, so tell me what your game is."

I sat staring at his chest, unable to meet his gaze and now really scared. He had caught me at my game and I didn't know how to handle it.

Colin took my chin in his hand, pulled it up and looked into my eyes as he said, "Hunter, I'm not going to be mad at you. I just need to know what's going on. I know what my imagination is telling me. But I don't want to act on that and find out I'm wrong, that I've insulted you or hurt my son by doing something inappropriate. So we have to be honest with each other, Ok?"

I nodded again as I stared into his eyes, "O...kay."

"So tell me, what you are doing and why." He said.

At first, I was nervous. What if he thought I was a deviant? Disgusting? What if he rejected me after I told him everything? After a moment,s thought I knew the actions I had already taken had got me in so deep I had to tell him, there was no other way.

My eyes dropped to his chest and I stared at it as I began my story,

"Well...aw...I...I'm...I'm attracted to older men and..."

I talked slowly, sitting there astride his lap. The feel of his hard cock nestled against my pussy seemed to egg me on with a promise of what might be if I told him everything. I told him how I had watched my parents having sex. How I had started masturbating while watching. How I started to realize I had a crush on my father. How I knew my father would be hurt and angry if I told him that. How I had searched for an older guy to fulfill my fantasy and how none of them I had met fit what I wanted.

'And well when we got here and I met you I...aw...I..."

When I got to the point where I met him and decided he was the one, I started to stammer. For some reason, I hadn't hesitated or been embarrassed to tell him everything about my desires and what I had done before, but telling him I wanted him to fuck me filled me with doubt.

Colin let me stammer for a few moments, then took my chin in his hand, gently pulled my face up until I was again staring into his eyes as he said, "You want daddy to fuck you, little girl? Touch you? Make you feel really good? Daddy would love to fuck his sexy little girl."

My heart felt like it would explode and my pussy was quivering with desire as I said in a timid

whisper, "Y...yes...yes...fuck me, daddy."

Without another word, Colin held me tight to his chest, stood, gathered my legs over one arm and headed to his bedroom.

As he walked down the hall he asked, "Do you know when Dave might be home?"

I had my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder.

"He met a girl and I don't think he will be home until tomorrow morning," I whispered against his neck.

As Colin opened the bedroom door my heart rate again went up. This time not with nervousness but with anticipation. I had waited a long time for this moment.

Just before he laid me on the bed Colin asked, "I take it from where he is tonight that you and Dave aren't a thing, are you? And he won't be hurt if he finds out about this?"

"No," I replied, "Dave and I are friends, with benefits. We agreed we can see whom ever we want to."

I could hear a smile in his voice as Colin replied, "Good. I won't do this if it might hurt my son. But since it won't I think it's time for daddy to make his little girl's fantasies come true."

As he laid me on the bed my panties were soaked. I was ready. I had been ready for a long time. Colin sat down next to me, put his palm on my stomach just about the band of my panties and slowly moved his hand upward, over my stomach until his fingertips touched the underside of my breasts. He didn't stop there, but slid his hand up over my breast and cupped it in his palm, gently squeezing it, kneading it.

"My little girl has some really nice titties." He said,."I think daddy needs to suck on them."

As he held my breast he used his other hand to pull up my T. I wiggled my shoulders to help as he did. He worked it up until he could finally pull it off over my head and arms. As I lay there with my arms extended above my head Colin leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth. Then he used his fingers to roll and squeeze the nipple of my other breast.

Chills of pleasure ran through me as he sucked one nipple and rolled the other. After a few moments, I felt him release my breast, then felt his hand move downward across my stomach. I knew where it was headed and I moaned at the thought. As his hand grew closer my pussy grew even wetter. By the time his fingertips slipped under the band of my panties my legs were spread

wide and my hips were moving in anticipation of what was coming.

As his fingers touched my slit I groaned and raised my hips. As his fingertip slipped between my slippery pussy lips and rubbed across my clit I let out a long groan, my hips shuddered and a moment later a climax thundered through my body. It was like no other I'd ever had. It filled me to my toes with an electric pleasure that seemed to go on for a very long time.

As I came I was aware of Colin sliding two fingers into my pussy and rubbing furiously at my clit with his thumb as he coaxed me on, "That's it, baby. Cum for daddy. Show daddy how much you like what he's doing to you. Cum for me little girl, cum for me baby!"

I have no idea how long it lasted, but at the end, the world around me swirled and dimmed as I lay limply on the bed. As I lay with my eyes closed I was dimly aware as Colin withdrew his hand from between my legs. Distantly I heard the rustle of clothes, then the sensation of weight on the bed. A moment later I felt his strong hands pull my panties down my legs and off, then felt them gently parting my legs. At that point, I couldn't do anything, didn't want to do anything but let him do what he wanted to do.

I was expecting to feel the weight of his body as he got between my legs. Instead, I felt the warm soft touch of his tongue as it slipped into my groove. I thought it would take me some time to build to another climax, but as he began to suck on my clit as his warm mouth engulfed my hard little nub, instantly I felt another climax begin to rise. Colin alternately sucked my clit, then licked the folds of my pussy down to my entrance which he would tongue fuck for a bit before returning to my clit.

After a few minutes of that as he licked and sucked my hard nub he pushed two fingers into my pussy, curled them up and began to rub my G-spot as he ate me. A second more, I felt his fingers parting my ass cheeks, then felt his fingertip rub over my tight ass. No one had ever touched me there before and as he fingered my pussy, sucked my clit and rubbed my ass with a fingertip my orgasm went from building to a peak in a very few seconds. It exploded inside me and I moaned as my second orgasm filled me. As it thundered through my body I felt Colin move and a moment later I felt the fabulous sensation of his cock sliding into me.

"Cum for daddy," He whispered hoarsely as he began to fuck me.

" Cum for daddy baby. Daddy wants you to cum on his cock now. Cum for me...cum for me....cum for me..." He chanted in time to his thrusts into me, his whispered voice a hypnotic, entrancing tune that pushed me ever closer to another climax.

I floated on a sea of pleasure as Colin thrust into me over and over, his balls slapping my ass with each push. It got even better as he cupped my ass with one hand and used it to pull my hips up to meet his thrusts. He then put his other thumb on my clit and began to massage it.

I wanted him to know how much I liked what he was doing so I moaned softly, my words wavering from his thrusts as he bottomed in my pussy," Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me, take me, daddy please fuck me, daddy!"

That must have pushed him over the edge because I heard him groan, then he slammed into me, pushing his hard rod all the way up inside me until his large balls were pinned against my ass. A half second later I felt his cock begin to throb as he filled me. Even though it felt like a third climax had been building inside me, I didn't think I could cum again so quickly until I felt his

cock throbbing inside me.

A thought filled my head, "Daddy's cumming in me!"

As that thought hit me another orgasm blasted through me. As Colin emptied his balls into me, I lay there twitching and moaning as the third, huge orgasm washed through me. Finally, he grunted, then slowly pulled out of me. I felt empty as I lay there without his cock in me.

A moment later Colin stretched out next to me, pulled me to him, put his lips to my ear and whispered, "Did you cum hard? Did you like cumming for your daddy?"

"Oh yes..." I whispered back as I snuggled against his chest, then added softly, "Daddy."

He chuckled and asked, "So is this a one-time thing or are you going to be my little girl for a while?"

I sighed happily and replied, "As long as you want me, daddy."

"I will warn you I'm a bit kinky. Not overly so, but a little bit. That's one of the reasons Hazel and I have split. Her religion won't allow for that and I want it."

"Whatever you want, daddy," I replied, wiggling against his chest.

"Good, so you're going to sleep right here in case I want some more of your sweet pussy tonight." He said, his voice filled with mock sternness.

"Yes daddy," I replied happy to comply.

"And tomorrow I'll expect you to do what I tell you like a good little girl." He said.

"Yes daddy," I said for a second time.

With that, he pulled the sheet and blanket over us, kissed me on the forehead and said, "Now sleep."

I snuggled against him happy and satisfied. It didn't take me long and I was asleep. When I woke the next morning it took me a moment to realize where I was. When I did I rolled over and discovered that Colin was gone. I wondered where he was, but not for long. A few seconds later he came in the door and climbed back into the bed with me.

He lay on his side looking at me as he said, "So how do you feel about it this morning in the light of day?"

"That depends," I replied with a smile.

"On what?" came his query.

"On whether daddy wants me or not," I whispered back.

Colin grinned, reached out and pulled me to him.

"Well," He replied as he cupped one of my breasts and rolled my nipple between his fingers, "Before Dave gets home daddy is going to fuck you one, no two, no as many times as he can!"

"Yes daddy, yes! But I have to go potty first."

"Go and come back quickly." He replied with a grin as he swatted my butt.

I ran to the bathroom, peed as quickly as I could, then ran back to the bedroom. As I entered the smell of sex hung heavy in the air. The effect on me was instantaneous, I could feel my pussy wetting my inner thighs. I climbed back into bed. As I did Colin rolled me onto my back and slid between my legs. I expected him to put his cock into me, but instead, he moved down until his face was next to my pussy.

"Christ!" He groaned as he used his thumbs to spread my pussy lips,"There is nothing better in the morning than the taste of a well fucked little pussy."

A moment later his tongue began to probe between my pussy lips and I moaned in ecstasy. He licked my groove up and down, from my clit to my pussy hole. It felt wonderful, but a few moments later got better as his tongue slipped between my ass cheeks as his finger probed my rectum. It took him all of five minutes to make me cum.

When I did I screamed, " Oh daddy! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

When he heard that Colin slid up and slammed his cock into me. He grabbed my ankles and pushed them up until they were pinned to the bed on each side of me, then he growled and began to fuck me hard. I came as he fucked me, then a few moments later I came again, then again and finally as a fourth climax thundered through me the world faded. A few seconds later I revived in time to feel Colin's cock throbbing inside me, filling me. When he was done he flopped next to me, breathing hard.

"Well and truly fucked," He sighed.

"Yes daddy." I whispered to him,"Thank you daddy."

"We should get up and shower before Dave gets home." He said.

"Okay," I replied as I stretched, then slowly began to climb off the bed.

"Whoa now hold on!" Colin said in a mock gruff voice, "I don't think my little girl should be in there alone. She might slip and fall or something."

"Yes daddy," I giggled, then let out a startled yelp as he smacked my ass.

'Go on, I'll be right behind you."

A few minutes later we were both under the warm water of the shower and Colin was soaping me. He gently soaped my arms to my hands, then turned me and did my back all the way to my upper thighs. As his hands slide over my ass I could feel a sexual stirring in my pussy, which after the climaxes I'd had that morning surprised me. He turned me to face him, pushed me back against the shower wall and slowly soaped my front from my neck to my breasts.

As his hand cupped my breasts, as he spread the slippery soap over my nipples with his fingers the stirring in my loins flamed into a smoldering fire. He soaped my sides to my hips, then I felt one hand slide around and onto my stomach while the other slide back onto my ass. A second later he used his chest to pin me to the shower wall as one hand slid between my legs and began to slide up and down my groove while the fingers of his other hand slid between my ass cheeks and began to rub my rosebud.

"So is my little girl getting turned on again?" He grunted as his fingers pushed into my pussy and ass.

"Oh yes daddy, Yes!" I moaned pushing my hips back and forth helping his fingers to go deeper.

'So, can she have another climax? Or should I stop?" He asked in a horse whisper.

"Oh please don't stop! Please don't stop daddy! Make your little girl cum again!"

As his fingers pushed up into my pussy he used his thumb to rub my clit. I stood there pinned against the shower wall by his body, his fingers diddling my ass and pussy as another climax grew inside me.

All the while Colin was talking to me, "Baby girl you have a really nice pussy. Daddy likes the feel of it around his fingers, around his cock and daddy loves the taste of it. Are you going to cum for daddy? It would make daddy very happy if you came for him. Do it baby doll...cum for me...cum for me.....cum for me....cum for me...." He chanted, matching the stroke of his fingers into my pussy and ass to his chant.

It felt like I was engulfed in a sea of pure pleasure, The weight of his body as it pinned me tight to the shower wall, his fingers in my ass and pussy as he coaxed me on to a climax was like nothing else I'd ever experienced. Even with the ones earlier that morning, when this one hit it was overwhelming. I gasped, then grabbed his neck and hung on tight as I screamed. Colin didn't stop or slow his finger motion as I came and came and came.

I have no idea how long it lasted but when it finally started to fade I was so weak my legs wouldn't hold me. As he felt my body start to slide down Colin pulled his fingers from inside me and pulled me tighter to him, holding me up.

"You ok baby girl?" He asked.