Hunting a Tigress Pt. 04

Story Info
The hunters start their auction with the blonde tigress.
3.1k words
4.45
2.7k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
216 Followers

## The Truck Picks Them Up

And the tigresses stay in their cage as the safari truck rumbles down the dirt road through the jingle back to the Palladian house. Before long, they pull into the servants warehouse where the tigresses will be kept until the men are ready for the auction.

Karnell remembers their instructions and takes them seriously as he did the hunt.

Servants carry out the cages from the truck to a special room with bohemian wood and plush carpets lined with windows. It's temperature controlled, comfortable, and has many pedestals for more than just the three cages. One of the servants explains that they've lovingly nicknamed it the 'holding pen'.

When the servants place all sweating tigresses on their places, Karnell and Gustav wash themselves in the bathrooms nearby.

Kanrell comes back out, sleeves rolled up, and looks upon their catch.

All three tigresses grip their bars and stare at him with devouring eyes.

"Where did they say all the stuff was?" asks Gustav as he comes out, hand wet and smelling like soap.

"There," Karnell points.

The heavy wooden closet fits the safari style nature of the holding pen and opens up to everything they will need...

For their chores.

Kanrell brings a stool up to the blonde tigress. She's sweaty, tired, and dirty.

He dunks a fine washcloth into clean cool water and squeezes it out.

"Give me your feet," he says calmly.

The tigress in the cage looks at him confused and furls her brow.

Karnell reaches his hand out.

"We're not beyond understanding that this is a fantasy. Let me wash your feet and freshen you up. You're going to need your energy back for this evening. You'll enjoy it more."

The woman shakes her head as if waking from a dream.

She extends her legs through the cage so that they rest on Karnells thighs.

The other tigresses see Gustav doing the same as he sits with a wash pail. He brings over bottles of water, beef jerky, towels, and other smell goods, lotions, and pampering items.

"Besides," Karnell says as he caresses her feet, removing the dirt off of her sole, "We need you nice and clean for our bidders this evening. Can't show them a dirty catch, they might bid less on you."

Karnell looks up at the tigress and winks.

It makes her smile.

She wiggles her toes.

---

## Their Chores Are Done

The tigresses are cleaned and tended to by their hunters.

Karnell and Gustav head out as soon as the servants come back in to help continue their preparation for the auction later that evening. Karnell peels off from Gustav in the lobby to ready himself for the second part of their fantasy evening.

As the sun sets, Karnell makes his way down the hall with that fresh shower feeling. He walks around the corner into a lounge. The room is lined with white couches with pale whicker. There are windows all around showing the wonders of the jungle. Carpets of fine make are in the empty center, where lights from the ceiling illuminate the small black stage.

Sitting on the couches are the Saudi, Rufus, and Gustav. They all raise fresh drinks to him as the servant leaves the room carrying their orders for food.

Karnell feels a sense of pride that fills him. His orange and yellow implants in his neck and face glow brightly as he takes up a drink to join them.

"So my boy, tell me about how shit of a shot Gustav is," says Rufus leaning over the arm of his chair.

The group laughs.

"Hey, I was able to run fast enough and tackle the red headed one. I should get points for that," says Guztav.

"Ah, but I beg to differ," says the Saudi, whose name is Nura. He is still in his pristine thawb and finely folded shemagh atop his head. He rests a beverage of sweet tea on the table next to him. "Rufus and I had fun making bets about the hunt this afternoon."

"Who came out ahead?" asks Karnell.

"Well, let's just say that we weren't betting money over your performance," the man says, smiling as he drinks.

Karnell starts to get hard thinking about what that could mean, right when Rufus shares a document with them in their retinal hud.

Karnell and Gustav read at first, then smile and laugh the further they read down the list.

Karnell won most of the bets.

Bets for use of the tigeresses after the auction.

---

## The Evening Has Arrived

The simmering heat of the day rests in the auction room, now flooded with blue and purple lights. Some are black lights that illuminate their chairs that they sit in. A luscious arab low fi music pumps out of speakers hidden beneath their chairs, filling their talk with a full cadence. Shisha smoke smelling of pomegranate and mint mixes with the hot air between their jokes and laughs about the hunt. With full bellies and their thirst satisfied by the drinks of their choice, their Oxford Egyptian host enters from the double doors.

The men all cheer him in a playful rabble as the man puts his arms up to calm the crowd, laughing between their toasts.

"Thank you, gentleman. Now, the time has come for the start of our event this evening. The auction may begin. I am told that wagers and bets were made, and we have included those into the lineup for the evening. I am also told that one of you gets to pick who we start with?"

Gustav comes to the edge of his seat.

"That'd be me. I say that we start with taming the most primal of the bunch. That hot blonde who cut me earlier," he says.

"You mean the one who hid right at your feet that surprised the fuck out of you?" Karnell says.

The group laughs again along with Gustav.

"Yeah that one. Let's teach her what it means to be a tame tigress and how a real surprise works, shall we?"

The men agree.

"Very well," says the host. "We shall bring in your requested restraints and tools, along with the tigress for your pleasure."

"Indeed," says Gustav, sitting back.

All of the men fold their legs in some fashion, doing their best to hide their growing cocks in anticipation.

---

## She Crawls in on Her Hands and Knees

There's a leather collar with a chain around her neck.

And the men marvel at the beauty of her freshly painted stripes, her luscious body, and the snarling look she gives the men as she's brought in by an attendant. She's placed before the low black stage and she sits back on her heels, almost purring as she snarls.

Gustav rises and walks over to her.

She looks at him and tenses her muscles, giving him a playful smirk in between her snarl.

Gustav takes her by the chin as she brandishes her teeth.

"Ah, still a bit of fight in you eh? Let's make sure you don't give anyone a bite during your little taming session," he says.

Gustav produces a leather mouth gag that covers her mouth and nose, with small slits in the nose for breathing. At first, the blonde tigress starts to resist, but Gustav grabs a fist full of her hair.

As she yelps, he dangles a leather blindfold harness.

"Now, if you continue to be a bad girl, You'll get this and won't be able to see what's coming. And we'll miss out on your pretty eyes and your reaction while we tame you. Do you want that?" he says, looking down on her.

The blonde tigress becomes still.

Gustav puts the mouth gag on her and adheres it.

Karnell feels himself flush with endorphins from the look of her about to be auctioned.

"Now, for my demonstration to the audience for the auction," begins Gustav, "Is our taming session of the blonde tigress. Let's get her started shall we?"

At Gustavs command, the servants bring in his requested bondage equipment.

Karnell watches the tigresses' eyes grow wide and her breathing quicken as the men set up Gustav's preferred method of bondage to showcase her.

As they finish, Gustav takes her by the hair.

She starts to scream and resist.

It makes the group of men laugh, especially as she starts clawing at Gustav to try and get away.

He's rough with her, slapping her first across the face and then on the ass. He takes both of her hands together and holds them behind her back with one hand, another around the back of her neck as he walks her forward.

On the stage is a firm steel box frame about seven feet high and four feet wide. In between the two poles is a wooden stockade to hold both her head and arms, forcing her to be upright.

And adhered to a steel plate below her is a forced orgasm tower with a high powered vibrator set to the perfect height to rest against her pussy. Gustav then shackles her ankles in steel cuffs that branch out from the tower.

Then, Gustav rotates the tower with the tigress on it, showcasing her to the group of men sitting about the room.

Karnell feels himself fully erect, which feels awkward a bit as Gustav walks over and hands him his prize from the bet earlier.

The remote for the vibrator.

"Just remember to let me put her in her place first a bit before you start allowing her to be pleased. I want to hear her scream in pain. I'm a sadist and I need to hear her to get hard," he says.

As Karnell wraps his head around this fact, he sees him head over to his chair to pick his whipping instrument of choice.

And he chooses a natural rattan cane.

He starts to twirl it in front of the blond tigress, who tracks it with her tiger eye contact lenses.

"I'm going to whip you until you're red and begging me to stop. Especially after your little stunt earlier during the hunt," he says.

He steps behind her, inspecting her ass and picking the areas he wants to whip.

Karnell feels so hard that he no longer bothers to try and hide it.

---

## He Starts Tapping Her

The blonde tigress goes stiff and squeezes her hands in fists as he taps the cane around her ass and her lower thighs. He occasionally spanks her with an open hand. The white light illuminating the stage shows her painted as starting to have an extra tint of red as he spanks a few times, rubs, then steps back with the cane to tap at her again.

Slowly, he starts increasing the power while reducing the frequency.

The tigress starts to sweat, moaning softly as he does.

As he continues, the tapping starts to produce a stinging that makes her moan louder in her leather restraint. Her body continues to tense, fighting against her restraints.

She looks at Karnell, eyes wide and starting to tear, then looks at the vibrator in his hands.

Karnell smiles and wags a finger at her.

She begins to moan out in pain more as she arches her back.

That's when Gustav stops and comes around to the front of her.

He takes off her mask.

She breathes out loudly, looking at him in an exasperated fashion.

Karnell can tell that she wants to speak, but she holds Gustavs stare.

Then Karnell sees it as they stare each other down.

*She's a masochist.*

Gustav goes back around to her back and winds up, bringing a swing across her ass that makes the cane sing through the air and snap against her ass.

The Tigress moans out loud in pain.

It makes Gustav take a breath in, shaking as adrenaline and pleasure pulse through his body. He swings again.

The tigress comes up on her toes and shouts a beautiful moan out that makes everyone in the room rise to attention.

He goes again, giving her time to recover and moan in pain between each strike. Each one is even and methodically placed so as to not hit the same place twice. Karnell switches between the pleasure of the tigress submitting to his beatings while watching Gustov relish in pleasure at the untouched spots on her body.

By the end, the tigress is moaning in both pain and pleasure. She's so turned on that Karnell notices that she's dripping over the vibrator shoved into her pussy.

Gustav goes for the soft flogger, knowing that it will sting the red lines across her body.

"Go ahead Karnell. Give her as much pleasure as you think she deserves," he says.

Karnell rises and walks in front of the blonde tigress, arms folded, a thumb on the button to turn it on, along with the slider for intensity. He looks into her eyes as Gustav winds up with the flogger.

Gustav slaps her in the ass with it.

And the blonde tigress winces, lips parted, sweating with pleasure, and looks him deep in the eye.

Karnell can see the want behind it.

"Go ahead, ask me," Karnell says.

Gustav swings again.

A moan escapes as her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Another swing again.

It compels her.

"Please. Please hunter. Please turn it on. I want to cum so bad," she begs.

"Did you hear that?" Karnell says, looking over her shoulder at Gustav.

"No, I didn't," he says.

He swings the flogger harder and in several successions.

"Please! I'll be a good tigress! I'll let you fuck me however you want. Please! Please let me cum with my flogging! With the pain! Please!"

Karnell is so turned on he doesn't hesitate or wait for Gustav to give any more additional commands.

He turns it on.

The tigress practically melts into her restraints, her knees bending and shaking as the hum of the vibrator starts to wetly buzz into her pussy.

As Gustav whips her, she moans louder.

The louder she moans, the higher Karnell puts the vibrator on.

The higher the vibrator, the more Gustav smacks her over and over with the flogger.

She's up on her toes and shaking by the time she gives in to asking.

"Please! May I cum?" she asks.

Karnell looks down at the vibrator between her pussy and sees how much she's dripped all over it.

Karnell turns it on maximum, then grabs her by the chin.

"No, you may not," he says.

Her moans of protest tumble over themselves as Gustav stops with his flogging and comes around to watch.

"Oh god please!" she screams.

Her body shakes so much that it practically keeps pace with the rhythm of the vibrator. Karnell cannot help but be impressed by the control this woman has over her body.

And he knows it's time to have everyone sample her before bidding.

He turns it off.

Then nods to Gustav.

As the woman gives a frustrated moan, Gustav undoes one of her ankle restraints, then takes a piece of hemp rope and adheres it to a ring near the stockade. Then, he wraps it around her thigh, hoisting it up so that she is spread to her maximum flexibility.

And this woman is highly flexible.

Karnell slides away the forced orgasm pole, giving the small crowd a good view of her completely wet and ready pussy.

Gustav turns to the men.

"Remind me Rufus. Who want the bet to fuck the blonde first while the rest of us get sloppy seconds?" he asks.

Rufus stands up and takes off his shirt, dropping his pants at the same time.

The man is built like a stocky roman gladiator with a stiff sword to boot.

"Me," he says.

---

## The Tigress Shakes with Anticipation

Karnell can read her body language and her facial expressions as if he learned a new language from her during her flogging and orgasm denial.

*She wants to cum on his cock, and she wants it to be fast.*

Rufus must speak the same language, as he positions himself to fuck her.

She's tall, so it makes it easy for Rufus to position his shoulder under her leg.

One hand explores her tits, while the other around her beaten ass.

The tigress does what she can to look Rufus in the eye, her look of submission makes Rufus's cock dance up and down as it pulses.

"Well, go ahead. Ask me. I know you want to," he says, keeping his impaling large cock just at the entrance of her pussy.

The air in the room is thick with sexual tension as she breathes, moaning in between pain and pleasure as her head spins.

"Please sir. I want to cum over your cock so--," but before she can even finish, Rufus slides inside of her.

The sound the blonde tigress makes is so pleasurable that Karnell cannot help to start stroking himself through his pants. Watching the Statesman thrust in her, slowly at first, then quickly pick up pace, makes for the most beautiful and hottest image that will beat out any sim-porn overlay that he has.

The more he thrusts into her, the more growling and moaning the woman does.

"Fuck me harder!" she asks.

The men in the room all rabble and egg on Rufus, who begins to grab her hips and force himself inside of her even harder.

The entire bondage set begins to shake as he reaches his maximum power.

"Oh please oh please can I cum! Please! I'm so fucking close!" she screams.

"Don't you even think about it," Rufus grunts.

He cums inside of her as she holds her orgasm at bay.

As he pulls out, Karnell practically cums himself seeing the dripping creampie that seeps out of her beautifully. The tigress pants and moans in pain and pleasure, the want of an orgasm building in her voice.

"Okay boys," says Rufus wiping sweat from his brow, "Sloppy seconds on the blonde, then we bid. Go ahead," he says.

Karnell and the other two undress and approach the tigress.

Karnell walks up to look her in the eyes again.

The blonde woman cannot help to start giggling through her hard breaths.

The three men look at each other, cocks hard, all ready to fuck her.

"Who wants to go next?" ask Nura

Karnell smiles at the tigress and chuckles to himself.

He points at Nura and begins.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," he points between himself, Nura, and Gustav. "Catch a tigress by the toe. If she hollers, fuck her slow. Eeny, meeny, miny...

"...Moe."

Delimity
Delimity
216 Followers