Hunting a Tigress Pt. 03

Story Info
Karnell and his partner test out their catch for the auction.
2.8k words
4.5
2.3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers

## Gustav Selects The Blonde

He takes her by the hair and she growls at him as he pulls her out of the cage. She makes attempts to scratch him and run, but he slaps her across the face. Her fire for resisting dips in the pain just enough for Karnell to come up behind her and put a leather collar on her with a long chain.

Gustav takes her wrists in his hands, making her look him in the eyes.

"You're a feisty one. I like that. Much more fun to tame," he says.

The woman hides an excited smile behind her tiger facepaint and tiger contact lenses. Karnell can see the spark in her eye as she looks at Gustav, seeing that she's getting the rough response that she wanted. She snarls at him and wiggle, but Karnell pulls on her collar, reminding her that resisting is futile.

Gustave continues to drag her by the hair over to the mobile stockade they set on the blanket of their camp. She gives another growl of resistance, but Karnell kicks the back of her knees to get her to kneel onto the device.

After a bit of struggle, both sweating and panting men look upon the tigress now bound by the head and wrists in the wooden stockade. Her ass is in the air, spread and beautiful in the sunlight with the orange tiger paint along her entire skin.

Gustav wipes his hands with a clean towel and hand sanitizer, then comes over to feel the wet tigress spread open. As he does, she growls and shakes within her restraints.

"I think she needs a little taming, do you?" Karnell asks.

"Damn straight," says Gustav.

Karnell heads over to their equipment and brings out a soft black whip.

The blond tigress sees it and snarls in a more subdued way, and then ceases to snarl as Karnell hands the whip to Gustav.

"Now, you strong bitch. Time to tame and break you so that you'll be a good fucking display for the auction later. We need to get you right where I want you: Sexy and submissive."

The blonde tigress gives one last roar and an effort to get out of her restraints, but only makes the stockade jingle and move in the jungle heat.

Gustav comes down with the soft whip across her ass.

The snap echoes across the jungle and makes the other two tigresses in the cages go still.

The blonde tigress lets out a scream followed by a growl.

Gustav swings again.

Another scream, but less of a growl.

He continues swinging against her ass and back, occasionally spanking her with his hand just for his amusement.

After several lashes, only the moans of pleasure start to come from the blonde.

"Oh I like the way she sounds. Here girl, let's see if we can get you right where I want you tamed," says Gustav.

He comes down with the whip harder, making it crack loudly.

It makes the other tigresses in the cages jump.

And it makes Kanrell hard as a rock.

Soon, the blond tigress is hollering with pleads. She kicks her legs in the restraints and begins to shout.

"Please! Please, I'll be a good tigress. I will! Please use my pussy!"

Gustav stops mid swing as she sounds out.

Karnell looks at Gustav and looks at the sweat sliding down his face from the effort in the heat. His face is flush red.

But with that smile, he undoes his pants.

And so does Karnell.

---

## "Heads Or Tails?"

Gustov asks Karnell.

"I'd like tails please. I'll let you know how it feels," Karnell says.

As he rounds the beautiful red ass of the tigress, feeling his cock come to its maximum stiffness, Gustov rounds in front of the blonde tigress with his hands on his hips and his large cock fully erect. He still holds the whip in one hand.

"Now little tigress. You're going to open your mouth wide as your getting fucked and take my cock down your beautiful throat. I want to report to our bidders at the auction later how good you are. Besides, you owe me for this," he says as he points to the red scratch on his face.

Karnell takes the tigress by the hips and steps up. Her skin is warm to the touch, firm with built hip muscles, and feels beautiful in both his hands and in his mind. His fantasy becomes reality forever the moment the tip of his cock touches the dripping pussy of the tigress.

He slides in slowly and she moans out loud.

As she moans, her sounds are stifled by Gustav taking her by the hair and thrusting his cock into her. The sound makes Karnell start to thrust his hips naturally from excitement and being turned on, feeling the absolute pleasure of her tight pussy gripping him the more she gags on Gustavs cock.

The pleasure that hits Karnells body is overwhelming. The power he feels fucking this woman in restraints makes the hunter in him swell. The taste of the jungle and heat from both his body and her's makes the feast of her pussy on his cock a new flavor in his mind. He thrusts more, feeling more and more pleasure as she tightens her pussy to please him. The satisfaction of the dream now becoming a reality fully engulfs him and makes him feel alive.

Karnell hears a wonderful sound out of the tigress; the gasping of a woman whose mouth is filled with cock.

"How is she?" asks Gustav looking up.

"Oh, our bidders are going to be so pleased. Nice and tight," he says, continuing to fuck.

"Want to trade? You got to try her throat. She really is a good girl when she wants to be," Gustov says.

Karnell nods.

And they switch positions.

---

## Karnell Watches First

He see's the blonde enjoying herself, moaning out loud with his cock in her face, taking in the sight of Gustov fucking this beautiful tigress. He kneels down and takes her chin in his hands as she rocks back and forth in the stockade.

She looks at him square in the eye, desperate to ask to cum.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Karnell asks.

"Yes! Yes please. I'll be a good tigress for you," she pleads.

Her begging makes Karnell hard.

He stands and puts his cock into her mouth, holding her chin in one hand and her hair in the other.

He fucks her mouth like he did her pussy.

And its almost tighter and more pleasurable than fucking her.

"My God Gustov, you were right," Karnell says between thrusts, "This tigress really is going to fetch us a good price at auction."

Saying this makes both of the men go wild, fucking her harder and harder as the stockade creaks with every movement they make into her. Their grunts slowly transition into growls of their own, feeling their primal urges take over as they use the tigress between them.

By the end, the tigress is drooling properly over Karnels cock, and he can hear the proper wet slap of her pussy as Gustov pumps into her.

Karnell has never felt more alive and like himself.

They both stop before they finish, painting with their efforts. The blond tigress, properly fucked and subdued, rests in her restraits and she breaths in and out, each sound expelling pleasure that fills the jungle with a more sweet sound than Karnell has ever dreamed.

They take her out of the restraints, then pull her by the collar.

She makes no fuss and crawls back to her cage obediently.

When she lays down, she gives a calm and drool covered smile as she closes her eyes to rest in the pleasure she just experienced.

Karnell closes the cage.

And then he begins.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," he starts as he points between the brunette and the redhead.. "Catch a tigress by the toe. If she hollers, fuck her slow. Eeny, meeny, miny...

"...Moe."

---

## The Redhead Giggles and Almost Claps Her Hands

Gustov and Karnell stand over the cage like masters of the hunt.

"So, little redhead tigress. You plan on running?" Karnell asks.

She shakes her head as her smile widens.

"Oh, you want to be used don't you?" asks Gustav.

"Yes! Yes please, hunters. I want to please you," she says, coming to the bars and looking up at them.

"Convinced that you don't want this? Because to be honest, I kind of want to hear you squeal and roar," says Gustav brandishing the soft whip.

The redhead becomes desperate in her voice and pleading.

"No no! I really want to be fucked good. I want to help you make a good sale. Please. Use me and I'll be a good tiger," she says.

Karnell feels himself getting harder than he ever has before. The sound of her begging, of wanting to be used, throws his primal sense into action.

They open the cage and she crawls out.

Gustav grabs her by the hair again, and instead leads her to the more open area by the restraints.

"Get on your knees and blow both of us. If you please us right, we won't have to put you in the stockade."

She complies, getting on her knees and sitting on them. Her pose is sexy as she licks her lips, looking up at them with her tigress eyes.

Karnell feels her take his cock immediately all the way to the hilt, almost making him double over with how pleasurable it feels. She takes Gustav in her other hand, then comes out and spits on him to make it easier for her hand to slide back and forth. She looks up between both of them as she does, going down on Karnell then trading back to Gustav.

She deep throats them each time, making a slobbery mess of their cocks, as they become more and more wet and dripping with cum, threatening to burst into her mouth.

"Let's see how her pussy is," says Gustav. "We'd need to know before we take her on stage tonight for the auction. Wouldn't want to disappoint our clients."

"Agreed," says Karnell.

They lift her by her elbows and bring her to her feet.

---

## "Heads or Tails?"

Gustav asks.

"I want her ass. Need to make sure that one of these tigresses can take it in all holes properly."

The redheaded tigress is giddy and giggles again.

Karnell lifts the woman from behind, grabbing her firm ass and lifting it just above his cock. He also spreads her legs, in which Gustav takes her by the legs to help support her, sandwiched in between the both of them as they stand.

Karnell talks into the tigress's ear.

"I hope you put enough of your drool over me so my cock slides into you. Because you're going to take it," he says.

He feels the redhead shutter at his words and moans out loud as his cock starts to search for her hole.

He finds it.

And she's already seasoned and practiced as the tip easily penetrates her tight ass. She screams out loud with pleasure as he slowly drops her fully on the shaft of his cock.

He speaks into her ear again.

"Now that's a good girl," Karnell says.

Gustov steps up and directs himself into her wet pussy.

As he thrusts forward and both of them fill her, the redheaded tigress arches her back and screams a loud moan up into the jungle canopy. Both Karnell and Gustov take turns thrusting into her, making her feel full in both of her holes back and forth.

In between her moans of pleasure, they discuss her.

"This one is going to make one hell of a sale," says Gustav.

"Do you think she will go for more than the blonde?" asks Karnell.

"Well, she'll fetch a high price for her vigor and the fight. I think one of the bidders will enjoy that very much."

"This tigress though," says Karnell, thrusting extra hard and deep into the redhead, making her shout loudly, "could probably do with a good gag when being fucked. We'll remember that when we put her at auction later."

"I agree. Let's see how loud we can make her," says Gustav.

The discussion makes Karnell so hard he can practically feel everything going on inside of the redhead. Gustav puts to fingers into her maoning mouth, gripping onto her as he continues to fuck her, letting her get stretched and used.

The redhead puts her pawed hands on their shoulders and helps by creating momentum, wanting badly to cum.

"Oh, I can feel her. She's getting close," says Gustav.

"Then I think that's enough. We've stretched her just right for the clients later. They'll be happy to know that she's a good anal slut," Karnell says.

They withdraw from her and lead her back to the cage, crawling on her hands and knees on the jungle floor.

She also lays down, hot and sweaty, with a smile on her face. Her head lays on her side and Karnell watches her breathing heavily, slowly drifting into a beautiful sleep as the light dances through the trees and onto her face.

They both stand over the last tigress: the brunette.

She licks her lips as she grips the cage looking up at them.

---

## The Put Her In The Stockade

But instead of having her face down, they reposition the wooden table to have her laying on her back, the pedestal angling her pussy up in the air.

The obedient brunette keeps a closed smile and an intent look at both of the hunters as they prepare her in the stockade.

Karnell marvels at how tight and sexy her pussy is. She's spread open, willingly opening her tiger painted legs and angling herself just right. Both Karnell and Gustav come around and take one leg each.

"We should get a taste of her pussy. To see how good this one tastes," Gustav says.

Karnel goes first.

As he laps his tongue at her clit, he can feel how slippery and wet she is in anticipation from watching the other two tigresses. She tastes like how a woman should, and Karnell cannot help himself.

He puts his entire mouth on her pussy, sticking his tongue inside of her and explores with it. She moans in pleasure as his tongue traces back to her clit, then puts a finger inside of her. He goes back and forth doing this, taking note of how she moves her body and grinds her hips naturally at his touch. She excites the natural primal urge in him, her pheromones from her femininity exciting him with each lick and each taste of her.

He pulls back.

"Damn, she's probably going to go for the highest bid. Sweetest pussy I've ever tasted," Karnell says.

"One more thing to test," Gustav says as Karnell steps aside.

He spits right onto her ass, which makes the brunette tigress jump in her restraints.

Then, he starts to work a finger into her ass.

"Ah! Oh my God! Wait! I've never felt that before. Please--," she begins to say, but Gustav goes further.

He pushes his finger right down through her ass. The brunette tigress makes a moan of both pleasure and surprise. Her body begins to shake. And Gustav smiles as he goes in and out of her, seeing her wiggle against her restraints in her attempts to protest.

"Looks like we have an anal virgin here," Gustav says.

Both Karnell and Gustav begin to laugh at the idea.

"Yep. Anal virgins are probably going to go a long way with the Saudi bidder. We should preserve her for his use later," says Karnell.

"Agreed," says Gustav.

---

## They Clean Themselves Up

And signal the safari vehicle to come and pick up their capture. Their retinal huds with the private intranet comes online.

"About damn time," says Rufus sitting in the safari lounge. "I'm randier than a fucking stud during mating season. Did you catch them?"

"All three of them," says Karnell.

Rufus slaps the Saudi on the back, which knocks his head scarf off kilter. The stoic dark man adjusts it as Rufus continues to celebrate in excitement.

"Well get them home here and get them prepared. I can't wait to bid on them."

"And I can't wait to show them off to you," says Karnell.

He looks to the three cages with the three tigresses.

They are all at the bars at the cages.

Looking at him and Gustav with intent.

After being tasted and wound up, each has a look like they want to be devoured.

And Karnell cannot wait to prep and showcase his catch at the auction.

Delimity
Delimity
214 Followers