Hunting a Tigress Pt. 05

Story Info
Karnell auctions off the blonde while denying her orgasm.
1.8k words
4.5
2.6k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

## They Take Turns, Starting with Nura

Nura steps up to the tigress, her eyes wild with want, trying to look down at his cock.

"Open your mouth," he says.

She does, and he inserts his fingers into her and makes her slobber over his hand. He then uses it as lube on his own cock, positioning himself just right.

Karnell watches Nura go into the blonde tigress as she practically growls a moan out. He can't help but touch himself as Nura begins to fuck her.

He starts slow and smiles as she continues to growl. He looks back at the rest of the men.

"'If she hollers, fuck her slow,'" he repeats.

It makes the rest of the men laugh.

Nura grabs her by the hip and a leg and thrusts slowly, looking at her as she continues to moan and growl in protest, wanting to cum.

Karnell grows hard as cum starts to seep out of her pussy, running down her tiger painted leg, as Nura takes his time.

"You're going to take the rest of us," he says to her, "before you get to cum. Only tame tigresses get to be pleasured. Got it?"

But she continues to protest, flexing her fists and her face as she moans out.

Nura continues his pace, going slow, in and out of her, reaching deep inside, then bringing himself almost completely out, draining her of the cum that still is inside of her.

As he continues, Karnell can see the pleasure starting to spread into the tigress's body. She starts to let a smile slip as her growls become less, getting lost in the satisfaction of Nura making her feel every inch. Soon she starts to moan naturally, resisting less.

Then Nura begins going faster and faster inside of her.

Her body tightens up again, and Karnell can tell she wants to cum again. He strokes himself, unable to control how aroused he is as he waits his turn.

"Please! Please can I cum!" she yells out again as Nura slaps his hips into her.

But her pleading only makes him stick his fingers back into her mouth, gagging her from speaking.

"No!" he manages to say as he cums inside of her.

The blonde tigress shakes, practically standing on her toes, as she moans a scream as he fucks her as hard as he can, depositing himself deep inside of her.

Nura comes out of her as she lets out a gasp, almost exasperated as she is denied an orgasm the second time.

"Okay 'miny'," he says pointing and smiling to Gustav, "You're turn to tame the Tigress."

Gustav marches right past Nura and spanks the Tigress with an open hand on the ass.

She yelps, trying to jump on her feet, shaking her restraints.

"Now you're really going to get it and be tame," he says to her, positioning himself for fucking her.

He doesn't bother starting slow. Karnell feels his entire body almost cum for him involuntarily as Gustav lets out his full force of fucking her, continuing the hard pace that Nura was just doing.

The tiger eyes of the blonde roll back into her head. She shakes in her restraints from Gustav's body slamming into her, fucking her hard and deep. The pleasure makes her body start to wiggle as she bites her lip, trying hard not to let her orgasm go as it builds more and more in her body.

Finally, she shouts out. Her scream is laced with pleasure and it practically startles Karnell.

And that's all it takes for Gustav to start grunting. Karnell hears the skins slaps from him fucking her start to become more wet as he cums inside of her. He comes close to cumming himself as Gustav gives one more solid thrust. It causes her cum fill pussy to be overflowed, coming out the side of his shaft and dripping down more on her leg all the way to her ankle restraints.

Gustav lets out a satisfied exhale and backs up.

"Your turn, sharp shooter," he says.

---

## Karnell Steps Up to the Tigress

And as he does, he goes and grabs the vibrator off of its stand.

The Tigress starts to wiggle more in desperation, moaning with quick successive breaths. Through her disorientation at the pleasure in her head, Karnell catches her looking down to see him grab it and start to draw it toward her hips.

"Please! Please hunter! I want to cum so bad! I'm a tame tiger now!" she yells.

The rest of the men in the room let loose noises of approval at how sexy she sounds.

Karnell takes the head of the vibrator and places it on her wet pussy, holding it firm on her, and turns it on.

He starts at the lowest setting, and it sends a shock into the blonde tigress. His face is close to hers, and he whispers to her.

"Put on a good show for us, and when you get the highest bid, then I'll turn it on and you can cum like the good girl you've been," he says.

Her knees go weak and she can barely keep herself upright without the restraints doing it for her. She manages to nod in approval through her panting as her pleasure starts.

Karnell turns to the men.

"And now, the bidding shall start," he says.

All three of the men exclaim and laugh, grabbing drinks and putting them in the air. The blonde tigress rolls her eyes more, unable to fathom the pleasure on her clit that keeps her orgasm at bay. She starts to rock her hips, putting on a show, and Karnell can tell she is trying to please the men right away.

"Do I hear ten Egyptian pounds?" Karnell starts.

Gustav raises his glass and shouts out.

"Ten!"

Then Rufus chimes in.

"I bid twelve!"

And as the bidding goes on, Karnell turns up the intensity of the vibrator. And the more he does, the more she drives her hips into it, moaning and screaming with intensity to get the men to bid higher and faster.

Soon the bidding starts to slow as Rufus and Nura start to end their bidding war.

"Fifty eight," says Nura.

There's silence in between their bidding as the Tigress's moans are practically screams. Through the vibrator wand, Karnell can practically feel her orgasm so on edge for so long that he becomes impressed.

"Sixty!" yells Rufus, practically spilling his drink.

"Going once," says Karnell.

The Tigress moans out with an increasingly higher tone as all of the men stop bidding, watching her come close to cumming.

"Going twice!" he says, drawing it out.

The Tigress practically screams, her hands tightening into fists while her legs tighten to their maximum. She goes rigid, holding onto her orgasm as Karnell flips the switch in his other hand to the highest setting.

"Sold!" he says.

And then the Tigress lets out a moan that shakes the entire room. Her orgasm bursts forth. Karnell looks down, seeing her pussy pulse and pushes out the rest of the cum inside of her as she flexes, taking all of the pleasure into her body. She finally relaxes after her release, exhaling with relief.

And all of the men give thunderous applause, clapping their hands at the show she's given. They rise and come over to the restraints and start to undo them, praising her as they untie the rope and unclasp the restraints.

"Goddamn that was fun," says Karnell.

"Hell yes. You're so fucking hot," says Nura as he undoes the ankle restraint and looks up at the blonde.

"I'm so impressed by you all the way around," says Gustav as he undoes the stockade, releasing her.

She goes weak, and the men support her with their arms. As they do, she starts to laugh, drunk on pleasure and her orgasm and the hands on her body.

Her smile is ear to ear as they bring her to the recovery couch, laying her gently onto the beige sheet that covers the pillows.

Karnell brings a towel for her and wipes her off.

Rufus brings over an ice pad and places it under her back.

Nura brings over a cold water bottle and puts it to her lips, allowing her to drink.

And Gustav massages her ankles and leg that was tied with the rope.

The blonde tigress feels her pampering take place and Karnell sees her smile spread across her face.

As the men continue to praise her, she starts to giggle.

Which turns into a full blown set of laughter.

It makes everyone in the room start to laugh.

"My God this is so much fun. She may have more fun than we just did," says Karnell.

"I did," she says, opening her eyes and looking at Karnell.

"Well my tigress. You performed beautifully today. You're going to have a lot of fun with us the rest of the night," says Rufus. He kneels by the couch and takes her tiger painted hand into his.

"What would you like to be called as my tigress?" he asks.

"Alam," she says.

With that, Rufus takes the standard leather collar around her neck off and replaces it with a diamond studded one of his own. He attaches the chain to it. All of the men help her rise to her feet.

"It's a pleasure to own you, Alam. Come, sit next to me as we watch the next part of the show."

She saunters over with him as he leads her by the chain. The men return to their seats as the Oxford Host is called.

Karnell speaks to him as Rufus starts to feed her small slices of meat from the platter next to his armchair.

---

## Bring Out the Red Headed Tigress

And their host goes out of the room to fetch their next tigress for auction as the men refresh themselves with drinks and food. Karnell and Gutav start to recount their experience of hunting Alam as she gives her side of the story. They laugh and listen to each other.

But the room changes tone as they start to hear the rattle of a chain from the other side of the door.

Karnell feels himself becoming hard all over again as the next tigress is led through the doors. Her red hair is wild, flowing down from her as she crawls in on her hands and knees towards the center of the room. The host halts just before the small stage as the other servants bring in the bondage equipment to set the stage. The redhead gives a gasp as she sits back on her heels, looking at the bondage set up in front of her.

And Karnell walks up to her.

Holding an anal plug in his hand that has a tiger tail attached to the end of it.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers