Hunting for the Right Note Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, it's like ten. Mom and I are going out for the day, we'll be back later."

I lazily flipped her off, and she rolled her eyes before leaving. I was going to try and go back to sleep, but Kaylee groaned and started stirring. I guess I was getting up now, because Kaylee didn't like just lazing in bed, and wouldn't let me do it either. It turns out she didn't actually sleep like the dead, as she had through the argument in the hospital. She was just so mentally and emotionally exhausted that she didn't wake up. Now, I looked down and saw her eyes slowly open as she yawned cutely. I shifted so that I was laying against the headboard, and she laid her head down in my lap, looking up at me as I smiled softly.

"Good morning."

"Morning, sleep well?"

She yawned again and quirked her lips into a smile to match mine.

"Pretty well, how about you?"

"Well, I used to think Sleeping with Sirens was an odd band name, but now that I have, I gotta say they were on to something."

Kaylee gave me a halfhearted glare before lazily smacking my uninjured leg. I had already made this joke a couple times, and she was just as unamused by it now as she was the first time. I laughed lightly as we just stayed that way for a few minutes, basking in the relaxed atmosphere. A few moments in, she started humming, and the dull pain in my leg started disappearing. I let out a soft sigh and gently ran my hand through her hair as she finished up with the magical part, though she still lightly hummed. I was insanely grateful she was able to do that, as it let me still function around the house, even if it was less than I would have liked. We stayed like that, until Kaylee sat up and straddled my lap. Her eyes gazed directly into mine, and a flash from the past gave me a bad feeling. Whenever Myrlla- odd how her name didn't even give me a pause anymore- would do this, it meant a fight was about to break out. I steeled myself in preparation for what was about to come.

"Jason, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

I could feel my voice tremble, and that put a frown on her face. She leaned in, her arms wrapping around my neck as she kissed my cheek. My shoulders relaxed, and I knew she wasn't about to drop some kind of bomb on me.

"Relax, you care about me, right?"

I nodded, this was still sending up warning flags, even though I was sure she wasn't going to take the same route Myrlla did when we fought.

"And you like being around me, right?"

I nodded again, still wondering where this was going.

"And what would you do if someone tried to hurt me?"

"Well we both know what happened to the last one, sooooo."

She smiled widely at that and leaned in close, her forehead was pressed against mine. Her eyes were hypnotizing, drawing me into her spell. They were drawing me deeper and deeper as I felt my mind start going blank.

"I figured, but I wanted to hear you say it."

She moved away then, the grip her eyes held on me was broken, and I came back to reality. I blinked the haze away as Kaylee brushed an errant lock of hair behind her ear and grinned mischievously.

"I know you still have some issues moving on, and I want to help you do that."

I looked at her, a question in my eye. What did she mean by helping me? That was answered quickly when she pulled her shirt off, revealing a dark pink sports bra. My eyes grew wide as she leaned back in to plant a kiss on my lips. I returned it with passion as my arms wrapped around her waist. She leaned forward until her chest was pressed into mine. Our kiss was slow, we were in no rush to get to anything.

We kept that up for almost ten minutes, slowly pulling off bits of clothes as we went. My shirt was next, and my marks were out in the open. We slowed down as she started tracing scars I had on my chest. A set of claw marks here, a long cut from a bladed weapon there. They all looked like I had had them forever, which was a result of the odd healing magic used on Hunters. We would never be unblemished, but our scars never slowed us down like they could other people.

Kaylee pulled her sleeping shorts down a bit, just enough for me to see the top of her panties, which matched her sports bra. I deeply wanted to pull them off and see what they really looked like. That would take another few minutes though, as the gym shorts I wore to bed were the next to join the pile at the foot of my bed. She pulled away from our kiss yet again, her smile gentle, like a still pond. The look in her eyes drew me in, and I knew that somewhere, deep in my soul, I would never, could never, let her be hurt like she almost had the night I saved her. It would tear me apart more than anything I had ever or could ever face. Right now, Myrlla was a distant memory, a bitter pill I had swallowed, and was now chasing with the sweetness that was Kaylee, my sexy siren woman. I saw her bite her lip gently as she reached around her back to unstrap her bra. Her eyes held some concern as she let it snap open. The pink fabric fell away, but she kept one arm in front of her bust, hiding the middles from me, but revealing some amazing tan lines that were just light enough to stand out against her lightly tanned skin. They looked like she sunned herself in a bikini, and I very much wanted to see that sight for myself.

"Jason... I have to say this, you're not the first person I've been with."

I cocked my head to the side, not entirely sure why that would matter to me. I didn't care who she had slept with before, she was with me now. I really didn't understand why she had to say this now. She took a deep breath before finally telling me.

"Your sister and I had a few flings a while back, but we agreed we didn't want to actually date each other."

That was not what I was expecting, though it kind of made sense in a fucked up way why Chloe was alright with Kaylee being so close to me. My sister obviously trusted her, and this only made a couple pieces fall into place, like the why and the how. It was odd, but for some reason I couldn't fathom, I was ok with this. Maybe it had to do with that protectiveness between Chloe and I obviously not being triggered, or maybe it was because I thought it was kind of hot that my sister and this smokin redhead had sex. Either way, I just shrugged it off, though I did have one question.

"You two aren't still seeing each other, right?"

She shook her head.

"No, but I still care about her, we're closer than just friends, I, I hope that's not an issue."

I cocked my head to the side slightly, one eyebrow raised.

"I mean, you aren't gonna fuck my sister behind my back, right?"

She seemed a little offended by that, and responded a little hotly.

"Fuck no, when we became, well, whatever we are, she and I put that to rest."

I held my hands up in surrender.

"I wasn't accusing you of anything, I promise. If you aren't going behind my back, it isn't an issue. You know about my, well, yeah. You aren't the first person I've slept with either."

That seemed to mollify her, as she sat back without glaring at me anymore. Now, she finally let her arm down, and I could see her breasts. They were somewhere on the borderline between a big C cup and a small D. I never really understood cup size. All I knew was roughly how much they filled my hands, and if I had to guess, Kaylee's would be a bit larger than a nice handful. It was after a few seconds that I realized why she was hiding her breasts. Most of the stranger species, even if they used charms to mostly conceal their real forms, still had things that slipped through that would show some sign of their true race. Like how reptilian creatures usually had some sort of sign, like scales on their bodies, their eyes or even their teeth. They were usually the most obvious, but now, I knew what Kaylee was hiding. Her nipples had black scales surrounding them, offsetting them from the creamier skin of her breasts.

She looked anywhere but at me, seemingly embarrassed of them. I changed that emotion when I reached out to cup her cheek. She looked up, meeting my eyes just as I leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes shot open before half closing as she leaned into the kiss. Yet again we just slowly made out as she pressed into my chest. Her nipples didn't feel all that different from reptile scales, and after years with Myrlla, scales definitely weren't anywhere near a deal breaker. We finally broke the kiss once more as I leaned back against my headboard again as we both caught our breaths. I saw her hook her thumbs in her waistband, but she hesitated. I shook my head and ran a thumb over her left nipple, causing her to shiver in pleasure.

"Kaylee, scales don't bother me, haven't for a few years now, so don't worry about it."

She bit her lip, and slid both her shorts and panties down her legs. I could see now why she would've thought it might worry me, as silly as that was. Just above her pussy, where pubic hair would normally be, was a patch of deep blue scales. They ran across her hips and down the sides of her thighs in a strip about an inch and a half wide and ended in points just barely above what would be covered by a pair of short shorts. I shook my head with a slight grin pulling at the corner of my lips. She narrowed her eyes in concern as I shifted so that I could do something to reassure her.

"What are you doing?"

I then planted a kiss at the center of the scales, right above her most sacred place. She made a soft moan as she threaded her hands through my hair, but not gripping it. I kissed that spot again and again as I felt her tremble. She let out a soft sound of pleasure, then falling back against the bed. This pulled me with her, and put me in the perfect spot to begin our time properly. I placed a light kiss on her outer lips. This caused her to wrap both of her legs around my head, like a nice firm pair of earmuffs. I did somewhat miss this from back before Myrlla and I, since she didn't have any legs to actually wrap around me. This was something familiar, since I may have been a bit of a fuckboy when I was eighteen. The skills I learned during a misspent senior year were put to use now as I went down on my sexy siren.

The entire atmosphere told me that I should take my time, so that's exactly what I did. I gave her long, slow licks, and gauged the result on the sounds she made. It only really took me a couple minutes to figure out she loved it when I went deep, followed by lightly sucking on her clit. With this, I proceeded to make her sing. Her moans and sighs had a musical quality to them, almost like she was weaving one of her spells. I found out very soon that she was, as she was keeping me there for a lot longer than my lungs should have allowed. Once she did let me up for air, it barely took any time to catch my breath before I dove back in and kept eating my girl out. Funny, when did she become 'my girl'?

I didn't have time to think about it, as she started trembling even harder. I knew she was close now. She started kicking her legs, but I reached my arms up and wrapped her thighs in my arms, keeping her from lashing out. She gave one last kick before going stiff and letting out a wail so loud that if I wasn't still firmly trapped between her thighs, it would have hurt my ears.

I let her ride out her orgasm in peace before pulling back enough to meet her eyes. They were misty, but her lips were quirked in a slight smile, one that I matched before smirking.

"I told you, scales don't bother me."

She shook her head before pushing me away, I just rolled with it and ended up laying on my back. This is when she climbed onto my legs and leaned over me. Her hair cascaded down like a waterfall, cutting us off from the outside world. All I could focus on was the elated look in her eyes alongside a soft giggle.

"Jason, you're an idiot, but I suppose you're my idiot now."

That drew a laugh from me, but before I could respond, she ground herself on my lap. This had the immediate effect of making me very hard, very fast. Kaylee let out another giggle before she reached down to my underwear and pulled them off, revealing my cock. She wrapped one hand around the base, and it just barely fit in her hand. She had a confident smile on her face as she placed the head at her entrance. Just before she put me fully inside, she leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Wanna know something else? You're the first man I've ever been with."

With that, before I could even fully process what she just said, she slid down my shaft slowly. She made a few whimpers as she fully sat on my lap. I was shocked, for someone who apparently never had been with a man before, she did something Myrlla couldn't. Kaylee took me to the hilt on the first go, which was shocking. The beauty moved back, using her hands to stabilize herself. Normally, I would have grabbed the hips of my partner and started going to town, but right now, there was just something in the air. There was no need to rush this, no need to fuck her hard and fast. This was a nice, slow ride, something I think we both wanted after everything that had happened in the past couple days. She made a soft laugh followed by a loud moan as she slowly moved herself up my cock.

"Mmmm, so big, I could get used to this."

I grunted as she stopped just before the head slipped out of her as she gave me a dreamy grin. I smiled back at her as she slowly rode me back down.

"I think I'd be ok with that."

"You better be, because I don't think I could give this up now."

I laughed at that, then moved up to kiss her softly. She leaned into it as she rode me, our tongues slowly dancing in pace with her movements. On a descent, Kaylee's hands grabbed mine, our fingers lacing together. I gently squeezed her hands, which she reciprocated. I couldn't remember how long it had been since I had done something this slow. The last women I had been with was more just fucking, even with Myrlla it had really been more just animal rutting. With Kaylee, it wasn't just mindless sex, it was romantic. Is this what making love was like? I could really get used to it, there was so much more to it! Kaylee's singing moans drew me back to her, she was starting to climax again, trembling on my cock. That pushed me to my edge, and I pulled Kaylee close to me. Our lips crashed together again as we both got closer and closer to the end.

"Jason, I'm close."

I grunted as she slammed down on my lap harder than before. She was getting a little more aggressive, just like when I was eating her out.

"I am too."

It was all I could manage as she placed her head in the crook of my neck. Her lips brushed up against my ear as she whispered to me.

"Together then?"

I could only let out a soft moan and a nod as we both started moving, my thrusts meeting her descents. It only took us a couple more minutes before she froze after crashing down on my cock and started trembling like a leaf. Her teeth lightly sank into my shoulder to help muffle her scream, but it still had my ears hurting with its pitch. I felt her leak around my cock just as I started blasting. This time, her noise was a far more pleasant pitch as she quietly whimpered into my ear. I unlaced our still tangled fingers and wrapped my arms around her back as I kept shooting inside her. In reality, our climax only lasted a handful of moments, but to us it was like we laid there for hours, just basking in each other's presence. After those moments, she scooted up, just barely moving off my cock as she settled into a comfortable position before I heard her breathing even out. She had fallen asleep, still on me, and cuddled up like the lovers we now were. It was amazing, and it felt like something in the back of my mind had finally broken open. That the serpent I used to date was nothing but a fading nightmare. I felt the air in so much more clarity, the love, the care, even the moisture in the atmosphere just filled my entire body with warmth. I think I was falling deeply and madly in love with this amazing woman, but that was a thought for later today. I was tired, still sore from my injury, and physically satisfied. So I decided that I would follow Kaylee's example, planting a kiss on her forehead and settling back in for a quick nap, knowing that, for the first time in years, I felt whole.