All Comments on 'Hunting Her Own Kind'

by MasterErebus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Depressing.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 8 years ago
Excellant

The writing was excellent but I have to agree that if this is a short story and this is the end, well it is depressing. We must have justice and we must have revenge, this is a site of fantasy after all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully written, although admittedly depressing

If it were to end at this, it would be sad but it would not take anything away from the quality of its writing. It's simply not the sexcapade one would expect--or at least, hope to come across--when perusing this section.

It is undoubtedly a gem to find among the duller, inadequate works frequenting the noncon page recently though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great writing about very depressing situations.

You are a very talented writer but seem to get off on the same kind of extreme sadism the men in your stories practice. The one thing I don't get about people like you is the simple fact that sex is supposed to be pleasurable, and can be even if non-consensual. Making your characters suffer so much from sex just seems wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Writing quality is excellent. Loved the theme but the story is quite depressing. I'm hoping she would be treated much nicer but the technical quality is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope this isn't the final ending

Well written indeed, interesting solution on the character's part to her "inner turmoil," I was really expecting a breakthrough instead of a relapse. It would be nice to see an actual end to their slavery though, perhaps she plans to use her saved up rations on the master himself? I feel then that the sadism in the earlier parts of the story would have the significance of contrast as opposed to being extremely dark for no reason. However, the does bring quality to the non con category, it definitely belongs here.

ThePyramidWomanThePyramidWomanalmost 8 years ago
Something new to add

Hello. This is the first of your stories that I've read, so I am not familiar with the rest of your work. I see that, judging by the comments, people get a very specific vibe from what "Hunting Her Own Kind" has to offer, so I wanted to add some of my own thoughts on this short title.

Let me mention that I really like themes of maledom accompanied alongside a -let's call it- "natural order" as the setting for erotica. John Norman's Gor is a lame version of what I am talking about, what it gives you an idea of what I mean. In my opinion, your story works perfectly on that theme, a world separated in superiors and inferiors. All the cruelty of such a world, the coldness and darkness that surrounds life under such regimes exists in your words and I just can't get enough of it. You manage to present this world and its characters in a straight-forward manner but without forcing anything upon the reader, you emphasize the tragedy of the situation yet the story doesn not turn mellow. This is a rare gem and I am honestly thankful to you for taking the time to write it, edit it properly and, perhaps most importantly, to not ruin it by letting hope into the picture. A single ray of light would crack the darkness you're trying to build and take away some shine from this treasure. Personally painful, sad erotica of that sort is my favorite and I wish there were more writers like you out there willing to mix pain and pleasure, expose the beauty in the world's ugliness.

I can't find any of your other stories here, but I honestly hope you upload more soon. This turned me on amazingly and will do so for a long time to come (no pun intended) but it also satisfied a deeper, darker part of myself that saw in "Hunting Her Own Kind" a reflection of the inner me. Again, congratulations for the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hideous ending

Good idea, good development, hideous ending!

Only 2 stars because of the ending.

Alice_NielsenAlice_Nielsenalmost 7 years ago

Let me just say I loved this story. It lacked many of the excruciating carnal details I like to appeal to when I read stories like this, but it more than makes up for it with it's story.

I will be totally honest: upon reading this for the first time, I had myself scratching my head at a few general details... "why send a slave to fetch another slave? Won't they BOTH run away?", and "why just one slave catcher, when the distinct possibility of running into a large force of hostiles would be more than eager to snatch up or kill the slave catcher?"

Nevertheless, I kept on reading, and the story came to a satisfying in the end. When mentioning the pink potion near the beginning of the story, I wondered what, if any relevance would it have upon the story. Sure, explanations are nice, but I was worried it might not play any part, and become a somewhat superfluous detail. It served a nice plot element, however, and helped clinch off what I was hoping for in an ending.

Every aspect of it sexually was very nice, however- rape, pain, degradation, raceplay... I loved it all.

I gave it a four out of five. This isn't me being critical of the story, but I reserve my 5s for stories that leave me a soaking mess on the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad.

Gave it a 3 out of 5 due to lack of your usual optional ending. But please keep it up I would love to see this one branch off into a stand alone series there's just so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If MasterErebus is reading this, can I ask if you are still writing stories? If the answer is yes, is there a place where you publish them? Thank you so much, I keep coming back to reread your work and it has aged like fine wine (well written and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous