Hunting Monsters Ch. 03

Story Info
Maribelle gets treated like a dessert and so does her butt.
3.2k words
4.5
13.7k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Maribelle is 19-

The elven woman crouched low; using alleys and side streets to quickly make her way up to the building ahead. She reached the bakery within a couple minutes and carefully crawled alongside the outside wall; making her way towards an open window.

"OKAY! I GUESS I'M A DAMN DESSERT TODAY!!" suddenly erupted from the opening.

The woman was sure not to peer too high as her purple eyes loomed just over the sill.

Inside the room was the kitchen; a large island cutting board in the centre of the room surrounded by enough space to walk around ovens; counters; hanging iron and steel.

Maribelle was up on the island on all fours; her big bare bottom raised up with her skirt folded back above succulent pale buttcheeks. Her low-cut side-tie black panties were pulled down partially; dangling ribbons caressing creamy warm flesh; and the girl's belly was immensely distended; bulging bare against her palm as she held it. Her cute young was grimaced in discomfort as she groaned softly.

One of the beasts was holding the girl down in front of her; one hand on her back and the other on one arm; its claw rubbing against the loli's bare flesh as if to comfort the sweating young girl. The other creature was behind the lolita; holding a full pastry bag of cream between those glistening bare buttcheeks.

The girl moaned loudly as the creature squeezed the pastry bag; her wet distended belly slowly swelling even further; raising more of her black shirt as it struggled to even cover a fourth of the taut flesh; skirt pushing down more by her growing stomach; nearly pressing her hand against the countertop as long strands of pink stuck to her beautiful young sweaty face.

"Stop it! My stomach is going to burst if you keep doing this!"

The young girl breathily called out as the creature behind her gave a strange chirp in response. She pursed her lips; massaging the taut glistening flesh of her huge belly as she breathed out a strained sigh.

Miyumi watched the creamy pale belly swell further as the creature emptied the contents into the young girl. Maribelle could hold an impressive amount of fluid. Miyumi had seen her upset a water elemental and take a what must have been several buckets of water without popping.

The young girl's fingertips brushed the smooth warm flesh around her cute innie belly button; stroking over the taut flesh as her massive belly bulged above succulent glistening thighs. Her beautiful face strained in concentration as she held her heavily distended middle. Pursed black lips pushed out steady breath as long pink tresses draped over her gorgeous young facade.

Finally the beast stopped; pulling the empty pastry bag free from the lolita's back entrance and Maribelle erupted hard across the room; cream gushing over the oven and splashing across the wall as her massive belly steadily shrunk.

Miyumi's gaze darted around the room; carefully studying it. The creatures must figure that they need to introduce a sort of faux embryonic fluid or they think that doing this is adding extra nutrition for their young. Maybe they even thought it was funny.

She had to wait until the creature didn't have its hands free or she might end up having several bags worth of cream pumped up her back end too. She knew she could dispatch one before the other reacted but she wasn't going to test how fast these creatures seriously were.

As Maribelle caught her breath and reached forward to grip the edge of the cutting board; she squirmed a little and raised her bare bottom up further. Her blue gaze studied ahead and darted about; briefly resting on Miyumi's slightly upper face.

Understanding came to the lolita's cute young face; glistening with sweat and she visibly calmed; quickly moving her gaze back to staring ahead so as not to alert the two distracted creatures.

The creature eyed the tight back entrance before it; leaning and pressing its face between those gorgeous buttcheeks. Maribelle made a cute confused expression; squinting one eye slightly as the beast's carapace pressed against her soft anus.

Miyumi watched as the creature's split maw parted slightly and Maribelle suddenly lurched forward; eyes shooting wide as she tensed up and squeezed the cutting board with a loud, "HNNG!"

The lolita grit her teeth and groaned out; slowly relaxing her beautiful face into a cute intense look of concentration as she uttered out, "Uh...D-does it have to gO UP MY BUTT!!??"

The girl raised her voice mid-sentence in a cute panic as she began to breath out more heavily and her belly visibly bloated; steadily straining her shirt once more.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh,uh!" the little girl flinched as she uttered out each groan.

After a short period; the girl's stomach was noticeably swollen and the creature pulled its head back slowly; withdrawing a thick fleshy ovipositor steadily from between those big creamy cheeks; glistening wet from the girl's insides.

Still; the beast's hands were free and Miyumi wasn't able to make her move just yet. She watched as Maribelle continued to stare forward; refusing to steal another glance at the chance of betraying Miyumi's position. She caught her breath again; steadying her back and pulling her knees together slightly more for a more comfortable position.

The creature behind the lolita didn't waste any time in its mission. It climbed up onto the island and rested on top of the girl; the other monster stepping back and lowering itself as Maribelle was pinned down in this position.

The little girl readied herself for what was inevitably coming next; breathing in slowly and closing her eyes briefly before gently pursing her soft lips. The beast's armoured claws clambered over the girl's left arm as its other took her side; the next two holding the sides of the island as the creature lowered itself towards the girl's raised bottom.

Miyumi watched a thick fleshy member unsheath from the creature's abdomen; and the beast pushed forward; the thick organ carefully vanishing between the little girl's big creamy buttcheeks as Maribelle groaned out slowly.

The pink walls of the lolita's warm soft anus swallowed the creature's throbbing organ as it's member slowly disappeared into that tight hole; pushing deeper and deeper into her intestines. The young girl breathed out and pursed her lips with a small "Oooh..."

The lolita took in a deep breath and carefully pushed back against the creature; helping it ease into her hot insides as the beasts's full length steadily vanished between her big creamy buttcheeks.

"Mmm..." the girl softly groaned out as she furrowed a brow; steadying herself and letting out her breath. A single strands of long pink draped over the girl's soft lips as she pursed them in a quiet, "Oooh...". The Avel that had been spectating reached forward with a claw; brushing the tress across the girl's pale cheek.

The creature deep in the lolita's insides began thrusting its waist, going at the girl's tight butthole carefully at first as Maribelle's delicate little figure soon began to move; her beautiful young face adopting a cute look of slight discomfort.

Plap, plap, plap steadily began to grow as the girl bounced faster and faster. Soon the creature was slamming into that tight hole; staring coldly over her shoulder as Maribelle's eyes widened and her big wet bottom smacked back against the monster.

Smack, smack smack SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK erupted throughout the room as Maribelle cried out; her small frame bouncing quickly as the creature pounded desperately into her warm intestines. The creature's manhood nearly brushed the top of the little girl's half-down panties as it slammed frantically between luscious buttcheeks.

Long pink tresses thrashed around the lolita's cute young face as strands stuck to her sweaty forehead; biting her lip and grunting as her body bounced in rythm with the monster slamming into her back entrance. A hint of soft pink around the throbbing organ pounding deep in her intestines.

"Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" passed the little girl's lips in desperate groans alongside the frantic loud wet smacking. The small ribbons on her side-ties gently plodded over her glistening pale thighs as the creature hammered into her insides.

Fingertips squeezed the island's corner hard; the lolita's small frame bouncing wildly with each loud wet SMACK SMACK SMACK as Miyumi suddenly stood and stuck her arm through the window.

The frantic loud wet smacking and Maribelle's "Huh! Huh! Ah! AH!" masked the cascade of swirling frost as it exploded from the elf's hand; jetting into the spectating beast's face. It screeched out briefly as its carapace began to crack; its eyes frosting over and searing black splits appearing about its head. It quickly fell over; thrashing about wildly as it parted its maw and struggled for breath.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK screamed across the room as Miyumi quickly dove through the window; the furiously bouncing lolita gritting her teeth and grunting out "HRNG!" as the creature continued its furious frantic pounding between those succulent creamy orbs of warm flesh.

The elf reached forward to grab the beasts head as frost drew around her palms. The creature stared forward before leaning back quickly; its throbbing organ withdrawing from between Maribelle's big bare cheeks as the little girl pulled her head up with a loud, "H-HOLY SHIT!"

The creature stumbled onto its back before quickly flipping itself over on its side and rushing to the left towards Miyumi who grabbed a counter top and pulled herself forward over the still thrashing and convulsing beast; barely getting to the next side of the table as the other creature swooped past. They were extremely quick, and Miyumi needed to hurt this creature fast.

Maribelle breathed heavily as she rolled onto her side; tucking her knees up to her belly and reaching down to draw her underwear back up as the creature made another lunge for Miyumi. Her distended stomach peaked over her skirt slightly; revealing a line of creamy pale flesh.

The creature slammed into Miyumi's midsection as she neared the next corner; pushing her up against the oven and quickly gripping her arms with its front legs before its lower legs gripped her knees. It pulled her knees up and layed her on her back against the oven and spread her legs apart with ease; her dress riding up and draping down between creamy soft thighs and barely covering her crotch.

Miyumi struggled against the creature's arms but its strength was immense. She wasn't surprised that even Seri had been pinned down. The beast wasn't terribly huge but it felt like a full grown Bear was holding her down. It seemed to be working her more and more on her back; rolling her down as she thrashed and squirmed.

Maribelle made her way carefully over the edge of the counter; sore from the furious pounding and groaning softly.

The monster's partner was begin to still as it desperately struggled to breath through its cracked and mostly frozen face; beginning to lose the fight for its life as Miyumi was brought into an uncomfortable half-sitting position with her butt raised up; legs spread slightly with her knees on either side of her face and her bottom in front of the creature's eager gaze.

The girl's feet rested over the monster's chitinous abdomen as it quickly crossed Miyumi's arms over her breasts to pin them both with one claw as its other reached between her creamy thighs; carefully pulling the fabric to the side enough to expose her tight white panties riding up her plump butt.

Miyumi stared and pursed her lips as she watched the creature pull her underwear to the side just enough to expose her cute soft butthole. She grit her teeth as the creature leaned in and pushed its face between her big buttcheeks; pressing the tip of its maw against her soft anus.

The beast's maw parted ever so slightly and Miyumi felt something wet suddenly press against her butthole before an immense pressure as the thick object quickly pushed deep into her intestines without warning.

"HMMMPH!" the girl uttered between pursed lips as she furrowed her brow; sweat staining her beautiful young face. No wonder Maribelle had the reaction she did; it felt like someone had just pushed a cucumber into her backside.

Miyumi groaned out and pulled her head back as she felt something round push out of the ovipositor even deeper into her intestines; then another; then another. A sudden shriek exploded behind the beast as Maribelle appeared over the creature's back; throwing herself onto it.

She gripped the sides of the beast as it shook and then chirped inside of Miyumi's intestines; causing her to grunt out. A steady stream of foul smelling dark orange began to seep from under the little girl's palm as the creature pulled its head back and its wet ovipositor out of the elf's tight butthole.

The monster gave a shriek and thrashed violently as the dark organ began to mix with a deep green that was almost black; pouring quickly out of its sides. The lolita fell off the creature as it spun about; leaping onto her. It grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her up before standing and lifting the little girl; throwing her hard across the room where she crashed over a countertop. Clang, cling, clang as several utensils and boards flew over the floor.

The lolita landed on her side with her knees tucked in slightly and the creature lunched forward; splaying its dark ichor across the wood and stone. Maribelle leaned forward as she rolled onto her stomach; her young visage twisted into a menacing glare of bared teeth as she reached out with her open palms.

As the creature neared; it began to slow; struggling for each step. It trembled; desperately inching forward agonizingly as the dark fluid pouring from its sides drenched its legs and carapace. As it sluggishly reached the lolita; it slumped over; trembling as its blood pooled around. It lay there; legs twitching and slowly drawing inward as unconsciousness seeped in.

Miyumi slowly and painfully raised herself; holding her slightly bulging abdomen as her dress steadily rolled down to cover her soft skin. She held the countertop and made her way to Maribelle; who was climbing down; chest heaving.

"That was good. Thank you." the little girl uttered out as she worked to catch her breath.

"Yeah; you too; he was forcing eggs in me." She patted her belly.

"Essel will be happy to have us sit on water hoses until we can push them out, I'm sure." the girl chuckled out.

Maribelle turned to the creature as it steadily passed. "How did the insides of my intestines feel, you bastard?"

Miyumi giggled out as she breathed steadily.

"Apparently pretty good; judging by his reaction."

Maribelle nodded in approval as she crossed her arms and gave a smirk, "I kind of prefer to give permission before something gets shoved up my butt, thank you."

Miyumi began gathering the two creatures together; rolling them side by side with a, "Me too."

Miyumi looked up a the lolita as she eyed the thick jet of cream splattered across the wall, "I guess he thought you were a cake that needed stuffing at first?" the girl shrugged with a grin.

Maribelle lowered an eyebrow and gave a chuckle as she raised her shirt; her slightly distended stomach bulging over her skirt.

"They tried to feed it to me at first but I refused to open my mouth. I guess they decided, 'Well okay, that's not the only way this is going in you.'," the girl said as she gently patted her swollen middle.

Miyumi gave a small laugh as she stood up; glancing around.

"It sounds like it. I think we've got most of them. Do you see that red building just down the street there?"

The elven woman pointed out the window she had came through and Maribelle leaned through it; confirming with a, "Yeah; that one?"

She pointed directly at what Miyumi meant and the woman nodded in confirmation.

"Seri killed four of them but the last disarmed her and...she's pregnant and laying low inside there until its time for those things to be born. I'm going to check on her and help out. Can you go find Segami and see if she needs help? She was heading around east where Essel is."

Maribelle gave a quick nod as she headed for the door, "I'll hurry over there. I'll see you soon!"

Maribelle gave a small wave and turned to head out as well to search for Segami. She decided to make her way a little north of the centre towards around Essel's area and the later parts of their search zone.

When Miyumi neared the house she quickly made her way inside. A groan from the nearby stairs betrayed the half-elf's position.

When Miyumi got upstairs; she found Seri in a darkened bedroom, sitting on her heels on the bed; her beautiful young face in intense concentration as she held her hugely distended bare belly as it bulged over her creamy thighs; kimono raised past her waist in the front and just over her plump bottom in the back. Her big butt cheeks spill out over her tabi; sweat glistening her soft flesh.

It looked like fluid had been shot across the nearby wall; splashing over the floor. Clearly, Seri's 'water' had already broken.

The woman moved to the plump girl's and sat down near her; holding an arm over her shoulder and massaging her distended middle as the girl pushed.

"Y-yeah, gestation is short!" the girl blurted out before a hefty groan.

Miyumi's face adopted a look of concern as her hand slid over Seri's massive bare belly; massaging gently around her cute innie navel. A faint pulse echoed from within the girl's distended middle as the creatures within stirred.

"That was fast. How are you doing?"

Seri gave a soft sigh of discomfort as she leaned against the elf; staring ahead in concentration. She breathed in and out steadily; trembling slightly. Her big yellow eyes squinted slightly in a wince as she pursed soft black lips.

"I've h-had to give birth to worse. But it feels...it feels wierd."

Miyumi offered a squeeze of comfort on the half-elf's shoulder as her swollen belly pulsed with life once more; the woman groaning out as sweat stuck long strands of blue across her beautiful young face.

"That's it, Seri. Just push and breath. I'm here."

Seri nodded and quietly gave a "Thanks" as she rested her head against the elf's shoulder; groaning again as she pushed.

"O-oh yeah, its coming..." the girl grunted as she held her enormously distended belly; Miyumi's hand sliding carefully across the glistening smooth flesh.

The plump girl shuddered as she breathed out slowly; each wave of pressure settling in her lower stomach as she vigorously pushed. Soft black lips set over hard cementum as the young woman bit her lip; nuzzling against Miyumi's shoulder as she gasped out softly.

Steadily; a wet thick plated worm-like creature slid from between the girl's plump cheeks; long segmented limbs thrashing as more of it was freed from the girl's warm walls. Seri moaned out as Miyumi planted a kiss against the girl's soft neck; digits squeezing the girl's shoulder in comfort.