The Ritual

Story Info
A young woman draws the attention of something awful.
3.1k words
4.36
75.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the magic ebb and flow around me, coursing across my skin like the touch of a nervous lover as I knelt on the dirt. I stared at the small circle of runes that I'd drawn in the earth before me, and whispered the primal words of magic to shape my spell. The runes glowed one by one until the whole circle, no more than two feet across, was lit with a dull light.

I leaned back until I was comfortably sitting on my feet and admired my work. Each rune was precisely made, and glowed with a faint green light. Technically, the runes didn't need to be so exact, but it never hurts to be careful when you're tampering with the primal forces of the universe.

I smiled briefly, then reached for the stone bowl beside me and slowly poured its contents, water from a nearby river, over the runes. They flashed briefly, then their luminescence was transferred to the water soaking them, which rolled gently down the incline. The water touched the lake beside my camp and dissipated, spreading out until its light was gone. I nodded at the lake, satisfied with my work, then turned to tend my fire.

A few more branches for the flames, and a few small logs beside the pit I'd dug to hold my small campfire. It was just big enough to keep the chill away, and all I would need until morning.

I crawled into my small tent, stripped down to my small-clothes, and curled up in my bedroll to let my exhaustion take me.

I felt my mind slip into a vague doze, and drifted on that border between waking and sleeping. I was suddenly pushed into wakefulness, and I blinked through my tiredness to look around. The light from my fire was a dim red glow on the canvas of my tent, evidently almost burned out. I strained my ears listening, but couldn't hear any noises that might have woken me up.

Reluctantly I slid out of the comfortable warmth of my sleeping roll, silently pulling my knife out from under my pillow. I stepped out into the chilly air, and looked around. The trees were still, and the calm lake, hardly ten feet away from my camp, showed a reflection of the cloudy night sky.

I shivered and pulled at the shift that served as my nightwear, still looking around. Giving up, I pulled another log onto the fire, hoping to stoke a bit of life into it.

I turned to go back to my cozy tent, but stopped when I heard a noise. It wasn't a particularly loud noise, but enough to get my attention.

I turned back to the lake and saw remnants of ripples marring its otherwise smooth surface. I took a few steps towards it, and waited to see if the movement would recur. As I crossed my arms over my breasts to try and keep from freezing, I saw another shift in the water's surface. I decided the small sound of something touching the surface must have been what woke me. I turned back to my tent, and heard it again. Odd that I'd even hear such a faint noise over the normal sounds of the forest...

I froze in place as the thought occurred to me. Normally, a forest is full of sound, even on an autumn night like this. Crickets, frogs, and owls should call, and small bugs and bats should be flying. And yet, there was nothing.

My instincts screamed at me, telling me to run, or to duck down and hide. But I sat there, frozen, until I heard another splash in the water. This time was louder.

I turned slowly, and saw a bulging form protrude from the water, like a whale was breaching the lake's surface.

The form surged towards the shore, closing far too fast for something so large.

I turned away again, ready to run for real this time.

By the time I was facing away from the lake, I could already hear the telltale splash of something big moving in the water. How could it already be at the edge of the lake?

I managed a full stride, but stumbled on my second step as my foot hit a clump of weeds. As I staggered, but managed not to fall, I felt drops of water striking my arms and sides as the splash caught up with me.

I took another step, then pitched forward as my right foot tangled.

I rolled over and reached to untangle my foot from the plants, then gasped as I saw the offending obstacle. The thing wrapped around my ankle was some kind of tentacle. I grabbed the oily-black tentacle and pulled at it, but to no avail. It was tough, and as thick as a rope.

I yanked back, trying to wrench my leg out of its grip, but there was no give. It was too strong.

I reached out and managed to seize a good sized stick, and turned to strike at the tentacle. It was then that the creatures emerged from the water.

Its great form rose up from the lake, shedding water in every direction. I could hardly make out any details, mere shapes in the dark. The clouds chose that moment to pull away from the moon, giving me enough light to make out the creature - a mixed blessing.

A scream ripped from my throat as my eyes made sense of the images: a great round maw rose up out of the water, crowned with three red eyes the size of dinner plates. The tentacle on my leg seemed to have come out of its mouth, like some massive tongue. And there were at least two more just like it, but maybe more. The rest of the creature was like some nightmarish worm with wide fins on its side. It was easily fifteen feet long, and probably continued under the water.

I screamed again and flipped onto my belly, desperately scrabbling at the sand for purchase. I thought I might have a chance, until a second tentacle slapped onto my left leg, wrapping around my knee and thigh.

It pulled with tremendous force, and I slid along the wet sand, helpless to alter my trajectory. My shift rode up as I got to the water's edge, exposing my bare cunt to the cold air, and I screamed again as I splashed into the water.

Then I was under water, and struggling to make it back to the surface, being pulled along all the while.

I twisted and got my head above the water again, and came face-to-face with the creature. Its maw opened wide as another tentacle shot out, wrapping around my other leg. I flailed one arm towards it, and another tentacle wrapped around my wrist, trapping it in place.

It pulled with all four tentacles, and suddenly the dark space of its mouth blotted out the sky. I felt its hot breath against my feet a moment before its mouth found me.

I felt something hot and slick against my foot, then against my calf. Its lip, cheek. Its mouth. Then the moist wall was past my knee, and around my thighs.

I pressed my free arm against the edge of its round mouth, trying to keep from going further. Its mouth closed around my legs, more like a worm's round mouth than any mammalian predator. Its tentacles twitched and heaved again, and I slid another foot into the creature's mouth. Its lips were now just below my pelvis, and I could feel the wet heat of its fleshy mouth all around my legs.

Its lips twitched as I was pulled inexorably forward, and I felt them slide over my mons, then over my waist, and then they were touching my belly. The hand it has grabbed slid into the mouth, pinned to my side.

I could feel the writhing tentacles inside its mouth shift around my body. One of my legs was free, but now a slimy tentacle was around my waist. I could feel its throat close around my feet. The muscles of its gullet pulsated, using peristalsis to pull my body towards its stomach.

I slapped at its flesh with my free hand, trying to find something to grip to control my movement.

Then the whole world seemed to shift. I screamed again as I was suddenly lifted into the air. Not that my screams could do anything.

The creature now protruded directly out of the water, facing towards the sky, with its throat directly below me. As if it needed the help.

It opened its mouth somewhat, and I immediately slid another two feet down into the pulsating throat. Its lips were just below my breasts now.

I tried desperately to kick my legs, but there was no room to move, like its whole throat contracted to hold my body. One of its tentacles still held my waist, and another slapped against my chest and wrapped over my shoulder and onto my back, pulling me down by my collarbone.

It opened its mouth again as it slurped, and then its lips were against the top of my chest.

Wet flesh was wrapped tight around my body from my toes to my chest, with just my head, neck, collar, and left arm outside of it. The hot, slimy texture pressed against almost my entire body, even my breasts and nipples (somewhere along the way my shift had disappeared into the water).

The tentacles on my body squeezed tight, as if to hold me in place, and I closed my eyes, ready for whatever would come next.

I felt another tentacle slide up my leg, and I expected it to go all the way up to my free arm to pull me the rest of the way into its waiting stomach.

Instead it slowed as it got to my knees, then stopped. Its angle shifted slightly, then it was between my knees and moving straight up.

I tried kicking again, then tried clenching my legs straight together. Neither action had any effect whatsoever.

The tentacle was oily and smooth, and had no resistance as it slithered up my thighs.

I gasped out loud as the tip of it touched the outer edge of my labia. It stopped then, as if hesitating, then pressed against me. The probing tentacle parted my lips, then writhed against me.

I gasped again at the sudden alien sensation of the invasive tentacle.

The tentacle around my waist shifted, pulling at my right leg and pushing my left, easing my thighs apart. The tentacle between my legs swirled against my labia, tracing circles on the skin. It slowly moved up until this pressure was against my clit, and stayed there.

I moaned at the steady application of sensation to my sensitive nub. The creature lowered itself slowly into the water until only its head was above the surface, but I hardly noticed over the sudden pleasure pulsing up my core.

The tendril shifted and slithered along my pussy so that the side of it was squirming against my clit and providing constantly pleasure, even as it explored. It shifted its tendril against me until the very tip of it was against my vaginal opening. My eyes shot open in surprise at the sudden pressure against my pussy.

I wiggled in its mouth as the creature stroked me and pressed at my slit. Then I felt myself open, and the bulbous tip was suddenly pushing past my lips.

I cried out at the invasion, which was equal parts surprising and pleasurable.

But then everything shifted again as the tentacle around my shoulder moved over to my arm as its mouth opened. My arm was suddenly pinned to my side as its mouth closed around my chest again. Even more surprising was that I shifted down another inch or two, indirectly pushing the tentacle deeper into me.

It held me tight again, and the tentacle started rotating inside of me. I moaned at the twisting knob rubbing the inside of my cunt even while the curving length twisted against my clit.

The tentacle from my arm pulled back until it was around one of my breasts and over the nipple, not quite squeezing the skin.

The thicker tentacle between my legs pushed a bit more into me, then I could feel it pressed against my cervix. I winced slightly, then the pressure eased.

It kept twisting, pumping ever so slightly in me. Its entire mouth clenched around me several times, applying pressure to my whole body. The experience was filling me with sensory information from all over, and I was entirely lost in the wave of sensations.

I became very aware of it pumping in and out of me, twirling, and writhing all at once. It would release pressure with its mouth, causing my shoulders to slide just out of its lips, then it would suck me back down in time to it pushing its tentacle up into me. My whole body was being stroked, with warm soft flesh rubbing against every inch of me.

I hardly felt my orgasm creep up on me until I was suddenly shuddering on the edge. The I was twitching and shaking as my moans echoed across the lake. My whole body tensed around the appendage as I crested my orgasm, and chills ran up and down my whole body.

I managed to move my right arm just enough to get my hand to my crotch, and I pressed against the tentacle with a pair of fingers. It moved for me, and I managed to reach my clit with my fingers. It had been doing a fine job, but no one knows my body like me.

I swirled my fingers around my sensitive flesh, then switched to rubbing the first knuckle of two fingers against my nub.

The creature focused all of its attention on my cunt while I ground my knuckles into my clit.

I was buoyed up on a wave of pleasure as the tentacle twisted and swirled. Unlike normal penetrative sex, it didn't have to pull out before pushing in, it just slithered and turned back.

I felt another orgasm coming on, like a storm on the horizon.

"Oh fuck," I whispered, sweat beading my forehead. The tension built until it felt like there was a solid rock in my stomach. Tingling sensation pulsed up and down my body, centering on my stretched core.

Finally I reached the limit, and screamed the orgasm swept over me like a tsunami. I lost track of everything for one breath, then two.

As my body worked through the twitching, I felt the tentacle press firmly against my cervix again. It stopped writhing, and started pulsating instead.

My hand moved from my over-stimulated clit to the tentacle. I wrapped my fingers around it, and felt the muscle contract and pulsate in my hand like an enormous penis. I felt it swell, beneath my fingers, inflating to half again as wide as it had been. My cunt lips briefly stung as they stretched around the new width, and I felt a cooling sensation inside of me, as if someone had put cool water into my pussy.

The tentacle contacted back to its original size again, and I felt some of the cool liquid seep down, lightly numbing the flesh it touched. I felt another swell come down, like a wave traveling down its rubbery shaft.

"Gentle, gentle," I whispered. Then the thick bulge was pressed against my lips, and would go no further. The whole tentacle pulled back, then pushed again. I felt the pressure mount against my lips, then the distinct sensation of them spreading as my body surrendered to the thick appendage.

It pushed into me, slowly this time, until the tip was just against my cervix, where it flattened against me to form a tight seal around my cervical cap. The bulge pushed past my entrance, and slid the rest of the way down its shaft. Finally, I felt heat spread out in me as the tentacle opened and spewed its package against my deepest, most intimate opening.

I winced slightly as the muscle of my cervix yielded, and the canal opened slightly. The sudden increase in pressure so deep inside of me was uncomfortable, even with the light anesthetic toxin it had used beforehand.

I knew from my readings that the sticky substrate it had just pushed into me was a gelatinous mix containing small, unfertilized eggs. There was a pause then, with its ovipositor tentacle pressed against my now-open cervical canal.

Then I moaned again as its tentacle started twitching spasmodically, and I felt another rush of heat push into my body. A jet of this seminal fluid was pumped directly into the opening, and I could feel it spread deep into me, into my uterus.

I knew that the eggs would be plastered to my uterine wall, and would now be drenched with its sperm. It held its tentacle in me for a few moments more, ensuring the gelatinous substance had time to congeal.

Then it slowly pulled out, and I felt some fluids dribble down as it slithered completely out of my body.

Then the creature swung its head, until it was at ground level. Its mouth spread, and suddenly I was being pushed out. There was something cathartic about it opening up around me as I slide out, covered in the mucus from its body.

Landing in the cold water was much less cathartic, and I limped my way to the shore, and back towards my tent.

I looked back, and saw the creature watching me from the safety of the water. Was it concern, or just curiosity?

I pushed another log onto the fire, which was almost dead again, then ducked down into my tent. As I sat down on my roll, I looked out the entrance to see the creature slowly sinking into the lake, still watching.

I settled down into my blanket, still wet and naked. I laid a hand on my belly and smiled into the darkness. The eggs in my womb would be fertilized by morning, and the little creatures inside will grow over the next five or six months, at which point I'll make the trek back down to this same lake to birth them into the warm waters. That's how it had gone the last times, and I doubted this time would be any different.

I mused whether I'll come back for a fourth attempt. Maybe after another year off to recover from the ordeal, I could come back for one more impregnation.

And maybe the year after. Who knows.