Hunting Season Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet Song Bird, and she doesn't like it.
7.5k words
4.63
9.6k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Point of clarification before you begin. Since this is a mind control story, with a lot of mental projection any dialogue with " " around it is spoken in the real world while dialogue with ' ' is in the mental or Astral plane.

I set down the phone, smiling to myself in satisfaction. Grace had finally called me, two days after our first date and I was surprised that she had held out that long. I had maintained a light psychic link with her and felt her struggle the entire time. There were actually times that she had dialed my number and hovered her finger over the send button just to cancel it. Also interesting, one time when she was on a stakeout in her Black Bird persona, she was remembering her 'dream' and manifested a pair of handcuffs on her wrists. I felt her shock, then fear as she almost fell off the ledge she was sitting on. Anyway, now I was going to pick her up tomorrow evening and we were going to a piano bar. I assume this is in reference to the blonde singer I saw in her mind earlier.

I knocked on her door and heard her call "Come in" so I stepped inside. The apartment was a lot cleaner than I remember from the last time, no dishes in the sink and no piles of take-out containers or other clutter. I heard her in the bedroom and felt her nervousness 'Fuck, I hope he likes it. Does it make my ass look big? Isn't that a good thing now?' she was thinking and I leaned against the counter with a small smile on my face. The door opened and she stepped out with a confidence that I knew she didn't feel.

She was wearing a black cocktail dress, spaghetti straps held up a cowl neck that showed cleavage that she could only be obtained by an impressive push up bra. The dress shimmered in the light and clung to her lithe body like a black latex cat suit. It came to mid thing and her long, tanned legs were bare into the black 4" platform heels she had on. Silver sparkled in her ears, neck and wrist and her hair was up in a loose bun with rhinestone studded combs holding it in place. The effect was like a starry night with a full moon shining and I nodded my appreciation as I slid my eyes over her as she stood there, posing nervously. I skimmed her mind for what she wanted to hear, but I already knew "You look incredible."

'He said it, just like I imagined it' she squealed in her mind, "Thank you, you look pretty good yourself" she said out loud.

I had seen what she wanted me to look like and made pains to match it close enough to meet the expectation without raising suspicions. Yes, it wasn't fair, but if I was interested in playing fair I wouldn't be swimming in the deep end of the alignment pool if you know what I am saying. I held out the flowers I had brought her, a simple bouquet of carnations and lily's, just like her father had brought to her mother on several occasions and heard her gasp in surprise.

"Oh thank you, they are lovely" she said as she took them from me and hunted around for a vase to put them in. She became flustered when she couldn't find one so I turned on the tap to fill the sink. "How about we leave them in here for now, I don't want us to be late." She smiled thankfully 'A guy finally gives you flowers and you don't even have a vase for them, great move Grace.' she berated herself as she lay them in the sink and picked up her purse.

After she locked the door, I offered my arm and laughing she slid her hand through it, resting it on my forearm as we moved to the elevator, her heels clicking on the hard hallway floor. 'Dammit, is he wearing Old Spice' she thought as she got a whiff of my cologne. "Is that Old Spice I smell?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, I hope you don't mind. It's a habit I picked up from my father, nothing else smells right to me." I replied. I knew that her father had worn this fragrance and watched in appreciation as her chest rose while she breathed it in. 'Fuck the third date rule, tonight is the night' she thought.

I drove the rented Mercedes to the piano bar she indicated and felt her anticipation rise as we approached the door. Nervousness mixed with a sense of petty satisfaction came off of her like perfume as we stepped in and were shown to a reserved seat. I held her chair then seated myself and looked around. The dark bar was lit by the candles at each table but on the stage, there was a small orchestra and the singer I had seen in her mind was in the spotlight. She was blonde, with her long thick hair piled up in a mass of curls on her head. Her hourglass body was emphasized by the sky-blue strapless cocktail dress she wore and I recognized the body image that Grace had manifested last time we were together. She strode confidently across the stage and her voice was pitch perfect as she sang in time with the piano. This can only be Song Bird I thought, and a quick scan of Grace's thoughts confirmed it. Danielle Von Meecham, lounge singer was the sonic voiced superheroine Song Bird.

Grace reached out to touch my hand, I could feel a spike of jealous concern from her as my gaze lingered on her team mate and apparent rival. I turned back to her with a smile "She has quite a voice." I said.

"Oh, you have no idea." She replied as she sipped at her glass of wine.

We spent the next half hour chatting about ourselves, well she chatted about herself, and I gave her the made-up persona that I was using this time. I had a lot of experience in making up false identities and it was all there, ID, Social media presence, even a few people who were on stand by to act as old friends or employers, and my perfect memory kept me from stumbling over it. I was just regaling her with a story from my last job when she looked up and I felt a hand settle on my shoulder.

"Grace dear, who is this?" I heard and I turned to get a face full of satin covered tit as Song Bird had quite deliberately leaned over to ensure that happened. I stammered an apology as I slid my chair back and she laughed a practiced laugh.

"Oh, don't worry sweetie, it happens all the time."

'Yeah, because you shove them in the face of any man within three feet of you, bitch.' I heard Grace think to herself. "Danielle, this is Benjamin, Benjamin Comber. Ben, meet Danielle Von Meecham."

I stood and offered my hand, she took it in that delicate, fingers only way of a sophisticated woman. I took the opportunity to do a deep dive into her mind, and pulled up immediately. Her mind was a maze of paranoia generated trip wires 'Alright, who the fuck is this guy?' she was thinking, while I saw a rolodex of faces spinning as she tried to recognize me. 'What is he after, does he know about us?' A slideshow of supervillains played out at high speed in one corner while in another there was an image of Black Bird sitting at a desk in a school girl outfit, Song Bird standing over her with a ruler lecturing her sternly 'and what have we said about strange men?'

'Fuck, where did all of this come from?' I thought, then I saw a network of lines disappearing from each paranoid thought down into the depth of her mind. They converged in a distant point in the darkness where a candle flickered. No, it wasn't a candle, it was a house and it was on fire. I pulled out, just picking up the basic info and threw up my own shields.

"Pleased to meet you Ms. Von Meecham, you have an impressive singing voice." I said as I released her hand.

"Thank you darling, it pays the bills." She replied as she walked around to where Grace sat and leaned down to peck her on the cheek. "Grace dear, I have missed you. You hardly ever come to my shows, so busy and all." Danielle said in a melodious voice 'If you were doing your job instead of trying to get your cunt stuffed, we would have found those Russian bastards by now.' She thought, and I saw her fingers tense on Grace's shoulders.

Grace flinched at the pressure 'Fuck you bitch, you screw a different guy every week claiming it is your cover. The only thing wider than your mouth is that slack snatch of yours.' I heard her think as she smiled prettily up at the woman who loomed over her. "Well, Ben is only in town for a couple of weeks so I just wanted to show him what a real woman looked like, and sounded like."

Damn, and these two were teammates?

"Well, enjoy the show Ben, ta." Danielle said as she sauntered away, her hips swaying like a rowboat in an Atlantic storm. I felt the jealousy spike in Grace as she ground her teeth, so I reached out to touch her hand. She jumped and looked at me, fluttering nervously at the fact that she had let Danielle get under her skin.

"Do you want to take a walk?" I asked, "There is only so much lounge singing I can handle in one night."

She smiled gratefully "Yes, please." As she fumbled for her purse. 'Fucking bitch, no way you are going to ruin my night.' I heard her think as I pulled out her chair and helped her to her feet.

We stepped out into the night and crossed the street into a small park where we stopped to admire the moon over the water. "I am sorry" Grace said. "I thought that this would be a good date but I guess I was wrong."

I reached out and put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her in to me. "Grace, I wanted to be with you. I am, and it doesn't matter where we do it."

She turned to me, looking up with parted lips as she pressed her body against mine. 'For fuck's sake, kiss me you incredible oaf' she thought.

I stroked her cheek, then leaned down to kiss her just as she wanted. Her lips were soft and moist and quickly parted so her tongue could flick out over mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in tight as she reached up to pull me down and turn a gentle kiss into a hungry passionate make out session. We went at it for a couple of minutes, her moaning into my mouth as my hands slid up and down her back while her fingers tangled in my hair.

I broke the kiss, leaning back and looking down at her "My place or yours?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me." She replied. 'You could bend me over the bench right here for all I care.' She thought.

"I want you to feel safe, how about your place." I felt a surge of emotion come from her as I took her hand and led here to the car. A few minutes later we were standing at her door as she fumbled with the key 'Shit, this is really happening' she thought. The door opened and she staggered foreword 'Fuck, get it together Grace.' She thought with embarrassment as she looked back at me. I smiled and stepped into the apartment, closing the door behind me.

She walked over to the fridge, her hips swaying in an imitation of how she had seen Danielle walk earlier. "Can I get you a drink?" she asked over her shoulder.

I slid up behind her, grasped her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck. She gasped in surprise, then melted back against me as I slid my lips up to nibble on her ear. "I already had a drink, now I am in the mood for something else." I murmured and she pressed back against me with a shudder. She moaned quietly as I worked my magic on her. I was scanning her thoughts and emotions and knew just what buttons to push so soon I had her at a rolling boil ready to explode.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom, spinning me around and pushing me down on the bed. She stepped back, smiling in a sultry manner as she reached behind her to unzip her dress. She slowly slid it down off of her shoulders and over her hips until it was a puddle of black on the floor at her feet. She started to step out of her shoes, I could tell that her feet were hurting, so I sent a thought into her mind 'No, you look hotter with them on.' She paused, then keeping the heels on her feet stepped out of the puddle of her dress and pushed forward against me.

She slid her black painted nails down my chest, tugging at my tie and sliding the jacket off of my shoulders. Her sultry dark eyes ran over my body while her tongue unconsciously flicked out over her lips. I reached out and gently slid my fingertips up her smooth legs and over her narrow hips, she gasped and shuddered as I traced the line of her high cut black panties.

'Slowly, slowly Grace. Don't jump him yet, wait for it.' I heard her think to herself as she bit her lip in barely contained lust. She leaned over and tilted my head up to kiss me, her tongue pushing its way between my lips hungrily. My hands continued their journey up her body, flowing over the curve of her waist and pausing at her strapless bra to reach around and unfasten the catch. It fell to the floor and she moaned into my mouth as my fingernails gently scratched the swell of her firm B cup tits.

I could feel her arousal, sense how wet she was getting. She wanted me to grab her, throw her down on the bed and fuck her hard but she also wanted to get me worked up first, she wasn't ready to surrender to me just yet. Her hands slid down my chest and fumbled for my belt. I stood as she released the buckle and hooked her thumbs into my pants and underwear, sliding them to the floor. She followed them down, kneeling in front of me her hot breath playing over my semi erect cock.

'Just like I imagined it.' She thought. Well of course it was, I was there wasn't I. Her small, strong hands traced lines up my legs until she could gently take my shaft and stroke it to hardness. Her lips pursed as she kissed the tip, then slid them along the side of my not hard prick leaving a faint trail of lipstick. She glanced up at me, her brown eyes shining through long dark lashes and smiled at the effect she was having.

"Welcome to The City." She murmured, and slid my cock into her hot, moist mouth.

She licked and sucked, moaning and groaning as it filled her mouth. I reached into her mind and played a little trick that I had learned to use on women in just this situation. I found her sense of taste and tweaked it, now my pre-cum tasted like salty caramel with a hint of coconut. I saw her eyes widen and she sucked harder, her throat working as she savored the taste of her favorite dessert toppings.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned as her tongue slid up and down the sides of my cock, desperate for another taste of my semen. Her hands reached up to gently squeeze and fondle my balls, trying to milk more of the delicious sauce for her to swallow.

I put my hands on her head, careful not to muss her hair but firmly enough to give her a sense that I was taking control. She moaned again as I slowly pushed her face down toward my hips, my cock sliding deeper into her mouth. I felt her start to gag, then switched that reflex off. She relaxed her throat and the head of my prick easily slid in. She held me there as long as she could working her throat and mouth while in her head she thought 'Holy shit, I'm actually doing it.'

I felt her start to struggle so I pulled back and she took a deep gasp for air as my cock left her throat. She backed off, kissing and licking the tip of my prick as she got her breath, then on her own accord took me deep into her mouth again. She held me there longer, now that she knew what to do and I felt my orgasm start to build. She must have too because she pulled back and looked up at me, her hand sliding up and down my slick shaft. "Please, please give it to me." She asked in a pleading voice.

I nodded and she gave a grateful smile before taking my cock in her mouth again. She licked and sucked for all she was worth, swirling her lips and tongue around my member while her small strong hands worked at my balls. Finally I grabbed her by the head and held her in place while I blew my load into her eager mouth.

She kept her lips locked around my shaft as her throat worked to swallow the cum that I spurted into her mouth. 'My god, this tastes fantastic' she thought as she sucked hard like my cock was a straw in a thick milkshake. Finally, the last burst of cum dribbled onto her tongue and she whimpered in disappointment, licking up and down my shaft to get every drop of that magnificent substance. She slowly backed off, giving the head a small, grateful kiss before settling back on her heels with a shuddering breath of pleasure.

"My turn" I said as I pulled her to her feet. She quickly wiped her lips and chin, flicking her tongue over the back of her hand to get any drops she might have missed. I turned her around and lay her back on the bed, her legs dangling over the side as she settled into the bedspread. I shrugged off my shirt and leaned over her, blowing cool air on her hard nipples. She whimpered and squirmed but I pressed firmly on her shoulders, pinning her to the mattress.

'Take me, oh Fuck take me please' she moaned in her mind as I kissed and nibbled my way down her hard stomach and between her muscular bronzed legs. I hooked my fingers into her panties and she lifted her hips to allow me to slide them off. She gently kicked her feet, her shiny black heels glittering in the lamplight as I slid the silken material free and dropped it on the floor. They were already damp and I could see her pussy lips glisten with the effects of her arousal. I leaned in, kissing my way up her legs, lifting one by her ankle so I could flick my tongue behind her knee just like she wanted. 'Oh fuck, how did he know that?' she moaned in her head as my tongue traced the valley between her calf and thigh.

I crawled up between her legs, pushing them apart as she weakly resisted. 'What the fuck, why am I fighting this?' she thought...Then another part of her mind, one she had ignored for years replied 'Because you want to, and you want to lose.'

I nuzzled my way between her legs, my tongue tracing the sides of her pussy. She shaved I noticed, just a narrow landing strip of dark hair barely an inch wide showed. I liked it, attention to detail. I nuzzled my nose over the soft hair as my lips brushed the hood of her clit. She started like she had received an electric shock, her hips pushing up against my mouth. I took the opportunity to slide my tongue between her pussy lips and she gasped in response.

'Yes, yes, right there, just like that' she screamed in her mind, but only a soft, low moan escaped her lips. She reached down, her hands tangling in my hair trying to push me deeper. I took her wrists and held them tight, pressing them to the mattress while my tongue worked its magic.

'Fuck, oh fuck yeah, up, please up, yes my god YES' she moaned in her mind as she bucked and writhed on my mouth. I could feel her twitch and spasm as her orgasm began to build, so I backed off.

'No, no where are you going?' she begged, but only a strangled whimper escaped her mouth as she bit her lip in frustration. I let her settle for a few seconds, kissing the inside of her thighs, then drove my mouth into her pussy again.

"Aaaaaahhhhh" she wailed as my tongue slid up to part her pussy lips and glide over her clit. I released her arms so I could slide two fingers inside her, curling up to stroke just the right spot.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah, oh fuck that's good." She moaned as her hips bucked and writhed against my mouth.

'Harder, oh please harder' she begged in her mind and I gave her what she wanted, pressing hard on her G Spot and wiggling the tips of my fingers inside her hot wet pussy. She exploded, just like last time. I backed out of her mind to avoid being caught up in the fireworks show, but I didn't need to be there to see the effect.

Her body tensed and shuddered as the orgasm washed over her. She tossed her head back and forth savagely as she babbled incoherent words of lust. Her hips swayed and bounced like a belly dancer and it was all that I could do to keep my mouth on her pussy, drawing out her orgasm for as long as I could.

"Ahhhhhhhh, Fuck, oh fuck, Oooooh my God FUCK!!!" she howled as her body arched like a drawn bow. She held that position for a couple of seconds, then collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. I backed out from between her legs, wiping my mouth and chin on the edge of the bedspread. I didn't normally put this much effort into the women I was working on, bit of a selfish bastard that way, but I had plans that Black Bird was part of so I wanted her in my corner as much as possible.

12