Hunting Season Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up from between her legs and looked down at the woman sprawled on the bed. A sheen of sweat covered her lean hard body, and her firm round breasts rose and fell as she took deep, shaky breaths. Her hands were where I had left them, down by her side and her fingers clenched and unclenched in time with her breathing as she came down off of her orgasm.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, I nudged my knee against hers and used the contact to enter her mind. I took the arousal and lust she was feeling and pushed it over into affection. The image of me in her mind morphed, I got slightly grayer around the temples, more wrinkles around my eyes and a cocky half smile on my lips. My naked body was now clothed in a work mans coverall with grease spots on the chest and a wrench sticking out of my pocket. 'Daddy?' she thought hopefully. 'Oh daddy, I miss you so much'.

I leaned forward, the image washing away as her eyes focused and saw me again. A brief twinge of sorrow played across her mind as she reached up to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me down on top of her. She hugged me tight, the memory flickering across her mind once more until she pushed it down. She kissed my neck and cheek "My god, that was incredible." She whispered into my ear.

"No, you are incredible, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I replied, echoing what I had told her in her dream and she stiffened, then melted in response. I heard a choked sob then more kisses as her hands slid over my back and shoulders. I pushed myself up and looked in her eyes where tears glistened. I gently slid my thumb over her cheek, rubbing one away then leaned down to kiss her lips. No passion, or lust, just gentle affection and she kissed back the same way.

I had her now.

It was 10am the next day. I had stayed with Grace for the night and we had fucked two more times before finally collapsing in exhaustion. I had better get this plan rolling or she was going to kill me. In the morning she had reluctantly seen me to the door as I left, claiming work obligations.

Now I stood outside the door of Danielle Von Meechams' apartment with a box of flowers in my hand. I had rushed home and changed into jeans, a hoodie and a baseball cap, typical deliveryman outfit. The sunglasses were a bit much given the weather but I did not want to be recognized on any security cam footage. I knocked hard on the door, a mental scan of the apartment had shown only one occupant who was just now waking up.

"Who the fuck is it?" I heard her call as she stumbled to the door.

"Flowers for Ms. Von Meecham." I replied and readied myself for what I was about to do.

She opened the door and reached out to take them. She was wearing a satin housecoat that came down to mid thigh and barely closed over her ample bosom. Her hair was a bird's nest of tangled curls and her face was streaked with makeup that she had not bothered to remove the night before. The smell of alcohol was still strong on her breath as her bleary eyes rose to look at me.

She froze, and her eyes widened in shock. "Wait, wait I know you. You're..."

I hit her with everything I had and locked her up, it is the only offensive weapon that I have and it only works in ambush.

I took the spike of fear that she felt from seeing me there and pushed it up to full blown panic. She tensed her muscles, and I took that mental command and dialed it up to 11. Her mind was so full of terror that she couldn't think, and her muscles were so overstimulated that she was effectively paralyzed. I could only hold this for a couple of seconds, but that was all that I needed to push they syringe into her neck and press the plunger, the drug cocktail did the rest. Her eyes widened in shock, then glazed and she slumped down into my arms.

I spun around and dragged her back into the apartment, kicking the door shut. I was careful to keep my head down as I searched her mind for any traps. Of course they were there, someone this paranoid always had security. I saw lines of thought tracing to a bookshelf, the bedroom and the bathroom. Webcams floated to the surface of her mind, feeding to a laptop on the counter. I dug up the memory of her installing them and checking the coverage and noticed that the hallway was a dead zone. Made sense, anyone coming in any of the doors or windows would be seen by the cameras before they got near the hallway, and I dragged her there and lay her on the floor. A few seconds later she was bound hand and foot with zip ties and a strip of tape over her mouth.

I stood and let out a shaky breath, this kind of field work is not my speciality but given the target I couldn't trust it to any of my normal associates. I slid my way along the bookcase until I could disable the web cam covering the door and living room then moved to the laptop. Her access code had been easy to retrieve from her mind, she used it every day and unconscious she was unable to fight my probes. I saw that the laptop was not connected to any other server, she didn't trust the cloud which was too bad for her. I unplugged the laptop and shoved it in my messenger bag and all record of what had just happened would leave the apartment with me.

I went back to where the flower box had dropped and picked up the item that I had brought with me. It was a collar with a voice modulator built into it, I had paid good money for The Tinkerer to make it for me. With it I was able to mimic the voice of anyone, which was a big help when making suggestions over the phone where I couldn't touch the other person. I fixed the collar around Song Bird's neck and dialed the setting to maximum. Now, the modulator did not just vibrate the vocal cords, but froze them in place. No voice, no sonic scream, I hoped.

I went into the bedroom and found what I was looking for, a large rigid sided suitcase. I figured someone like Song Bird would travel for work and be very protective of her outfits. I hauled it into the hallway and with some struggling got her stuffed inside. Black Bird would have fit easily, but this woman had a lot more tits and ass and a fair amount of squeezing was required to get the lid closed. I checked her mind and saw that while it was difficult, she was still breathing. That would do since we weren't going far.

I picked up her phone from the bedside table and unlocked it with the passcode I pulled from her mind. I opened up the text app and found what I was looking for, a set of 3 contacts labeled "The Birds". There were no names or images, but I recognized Black Bird's cell number. I scrolled through the messages to make sure I used the proper tone and language then sent one out.

"Got an out of town gig, be gone for a couple of weeks. Love you all, ta." Song Bird never let anyone know anything more than the minimum required to get the point across. I grabbed a variety of outfits and other stuff that she would normally take and loaded them into a second suitcase then did a final sweep of the apartment. There was no trace that I had been there and with both suitcases awkwardly bouncing behind me I moved down to the elevator and out through the lobby. No one paid me any heed as I muscled the load into the back of the white panel van I had rented and pulled into traffic, headed upstate.

I sat there in an office chair while Song Bird slowly came out of her drug induced sleep. She groaned, or would have if she could make any noise, rolling her head around until she could lift it. Her glazed eyes swept the dark room and finally focused on me. She tensed as the last of the drug was flushed from her mind and then opened her mouth and screamed. Nothing came out.

Well, that was a relief I thought as I dispelled the illusion of me sitting in the chair and walked around from where I had been standing behind her. Her mouth gaped and worked uselessly thanks to the collar she wore. The silence of the warehouse broken only but the creaks and groans of the chair she was bound to.

'What the fuck! What the fuck! What is happening, why can't I talk?' she thought panicky in her mind. 'Where the fuck are my clothes?'

I moved into her field of vision and she jumped in shock. She tugged at the thick leather straps that held her arms and legs fastened to the metal chair and thrashed back and forth desperately to get free. I did the most disrespectful thing that she could imagine and casually backhanded her across the face.

"You stupid bitch." I said in a sneering, superior tone. "Sit still before you hurt yourself."

She froze, her eyes glaring up at me with undisguised hatred. 'I am going to fuck you up so badly once I get out of here' she thought with menace.

I backhanded her again, contemptuously. "No, you aren't." I said, and the shock registered on her face.

'That's right, I am inside your mind and know everything. Now, lets get the histrionics out of the way and get down to business.' I projected into her mind.

'Get out of my head' she screamed, rocking back and forth in the chair. If it wasn't bolted to the floor it would have fallen over, instead she just bruised herself against the unyielding metal. Her naked body thrashed back and forth, her impressive D Cup tits bouncing like party balloons in a wind storm. I let her go until she had exhausted herself, then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face up to look at me.

"Are we done now? You stupid slut."

I felt her hatred wash over me like a black wave. Song Bird demanded respect, especially from men. If she couldn't get it with her voice or body, then she got it with her attitude. I was tailoring my approach to push every button she had and it was working like a charm.

'What do you want?' she thought at me.

"Tell me about the house." I replied, and brought up the image of the burning house that I had seen in her mind before.

'Fuck you' she snapped back, and spit at me.

I wiped the glob of spittle from my jacket, then turned to a shadowed corner of the warehouse.

"Well Igor, I guess it is your turn." I said, and a cruel chuckle replied from the darkness.

Song Bird turned her head to the new sound and her eyes widened in fear as Igor stepped into the light. He was a huge, hulking figure of a man with long ropy muscles covered under a thick mat of body hair. He was bare to the waist and wearing what looked like a dirty kilt with a large noticeable buldge showing behind the material. His head was shaved bare and small, evil eyes shone under his thick brows. He smiled with yellow, broken teeth and a thick tongue slid out of his mouth to lick his thick lips.

Song Bird renewed her struggles and her mouth worked in silent terror as Igor stalked forward. In one hand he held a short whip and in the other a pair of pliers. A rank body odour oozed off of him, and it looked like a small insect scurried up from his kilt to bury itself in his thick black chest hair.

"She's all yours, but nothing permanent, understand?" I said, and Igor's face fell like a child who had just been told that Christmas had been canceled. I sighed and rolled my eyes "Alright, nothing permanent, yet." The evil smile came back as he swung his thick head toward where the helpless blonde struggled in vain. I turned and walked away into the shadows 'No, please, please don't leave me with him, PLEASE!!!'

Once I was out of sight I let out a shuddering breath and relaxed the mental link I had been holding. I looked back at where Song Bird was thrashing in the chair, alone under the bare bulb. Igor was only in her mind, I had made him up from the worst memories of all the men she had ever encountered. The creepy uncle who would visit at Christmas, the teacher who asked her to stay after class to go over her homework, her first agent who told her that if she wanted to make it big, sacrifices would be necessary. Finally, the drunken football quarterback who had pinned her against the wall in the stairway during the frat party. She had begged him to stop but his hands were everywhere. Finally when she felt him lifting her skirt she screamed, and blew out the entire wall and him with it.

I looked at where she twitched and spasmed under her imagined abuses of her worst nightmares brought to life. I wouldn't take long, seconds in the real world can be hours in your mind. Finally, she sagged down in the metal chair, tears streaming down her cheeks, her mouth open in silent sobbing. I went back in.

'Please, please, I will tell you anything, just make him go away' she begged as Igor hovered over her, his meaty hands frozen in place on her tits and between her legs. I snapped my fingers and the image dissolved and she sobbed in relief.

"I can bring him back whenever I want. No matter where you are he can find you, understand?'' I told her, and she nodded in response. "Now, about the house."

I reached out and touched her shoulder and did a deep dive into her mind. All of the tripwires and protection that had been there before was gone, blown away by the psychic trauma that she had been put thorough. I walked up a gravel driveway to where the house smouldered, no longer aflame, just a charred hulk of fallen wood and melted vinyl. I looked down and saw Song Bird kneeling on the grass, tears running down her face.

She was younger then, early 20's I would guess. She had on a blue bodysuit with a white sash around her narrow waist. White knee high boots with a totally impractical heel matched the white elbow length opera gloves that she wore, and a small white domino mask covered her eyes. She looked like a comic book superheroine, which I guess was what she was going for.

'Was this your home?' I asked, and she nodded silently.

'Who was it?' I asked, and in reply she sobbed 'Rampage.'

I nodded. Rampage was a force of nature barely contained in a three-piece suit. He was quite personable and even likeable if you were on his good side, but if you pissed him off watch out. He was one of those Jekyll and Hyde types and he got his name because once he started he didn't stop. If he thought you were a threat he did everything he could to destroy you. If you just annoyed him, he let you live, but destroyed everything you loved that he could find.

'You were just starting out as a Super, and you decided to make a name for yourself, didn't you?' I said and she nodded helplessly.

'You went after Rampage, alone I would think, and he destroyed your family, am I right?' She nodded again, sobbing quietly.

'So you swore that no one would ever get the better of you again. You worked your way up, honing your skill and power, being careful of who you confronted. You joined the Freedom Flock so you would have the backup you needed if something like this ever happened again, am I right?'

'They are my friends, my family now.' She replied. I noticed that the collar was not here in her mind and prepared my countermeasures.

'But not Black Bird, right? She is an arrogant little shit who thinks she deserves to play in the big leagues. She should stick to stopping purse snatchers and breaking up school yard fights, right?'

She looked up at me, her makeup smeared and her domino mask slipping from her face.

'Too bad there wasn't someone around who could have taught her this lesson' I said as I waved my hand at the smouldering ruin. 'Someone who knows what it is like to overestimate yourself and the cost you pay when you do.'

I felt her tense, saw her inhale and slammed the panel gag I had crafted over her mouth. The balloon inflated inside, trapping her tongue and stifling her voice. She scrambled to stand but a thick collar appeared around her neck and four chains pulled her to her knees, fastening her to the ground. Straps wrapped around her wrists, elbows, ankles and thighs, binding her helplessly as she looked up at me, pleading with her wide blue eyes.

I crouched down, eye level with her. 'Too bad that the one person who could have prepared Black Bird to meet her own Rampage, instead treated her like shit. You are just the first Song Bird. I am going to use Black Bird to take down the whole Freedom Flock one by one, and you will have a whole new family to mourn.'

I felt her struggle in the psychic bonds, her eyes went from sorrow back to hatred as she fought against me. As she thrashed, I saw an ember start to glow in the corner of the burned-out house, next to a heat twisted swing set.

'There it is.' I said as I rose and walked over to it. 'Thank you for showing it to me, it is so messy digging through all of this to find those last few sparks.'

Song Bird saw what I was walking toward and screamed into her gag. The ember flared brighter and brighter as she struggled, the last shred of the fire that had made her who she was. I straddled the burning coal and unzipped my pants, pulling out my cock.

'I could use anything, but this seems appropriate, don't you think?' I asked her as I pissed on the last red burning coal of her defiance.

Steam hissed up as she fought to keep it alight, but from the tip of my cock poured the memory of every failure she had ever had. The disappointment in her parents faces when she had brought home her grade 10 report card, three F's because she had spent time with her first boyfriend instead. The rejection she had received from all of the talent shows she had tried out for, until her voice came in. Every man who had used her for her body, then left her alone and humiliated. Finally, the image of Black Bird's stricken face as Song Bird tore into her, again, for screwing up a basic rescue.

The coal hissed and sputtered, then went out. Song Bird collapsed in her bonds, sobbing weakly in despair.

I gasped in relief, pulling out of her mind and back into the real world. Thank Christ she hadn't realized that everything that had happened had been in her own mind and she could have taken control at any time. Paranoid, but not too bright. I looked at where she sagged in the chair, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed silently in the harsh light. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number from memory.

"Yeah Dan, she is ready for pick up." I said then cut the line.

Song Bird was no more. Oh, she was still in there, but the fire that had made her a hero was gone and for the next little while, her mind would be as mouldable as soft clay. Dan was an excellent sculptor and he probably had bidders from around the world already lining up to own the blonde bombshell. My phone dinged and I saw that the bounty had been deposited. I dialed another number.

"Hey Grace, what are you doing tonight? I just got some good news and want to celebrate."

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she replied regretfully. "I am working on the first draft of that story you hooked me up with and am totally in the zone. If I don't give my editor something soon, I will be out on my ass."

"Well, it is a spectacular ass." I said and she giggled in reply.

"Stop. Why don't you come over in a couple of hours, I promise to make it worth your while." She said in a sultry voice.

"See you at 10, can't wait." I answered and killed the call. I moved into the small office at the side of the warehouse and pulled out the bottle of whiskey and glass that I kept stored there. Dan should be here in a couple of hours, then I had a date.

12