Hunting Season Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is right, and I have decided that you don't need your mouth anymore. Gag yourself." I commanded as I released my hold on her neck and leaned back.

She nodded, and her hands gently let go of my balls and moved to the ball gag hanging around her neck. She slowly lifted it up and pushed it between her glistening lips. I saw her tongue flick out one last time, searching for any missed drops of cum, then the black ball slid behind her white teeth. She awkwardly tried to reach around behind her neck to tighten the strap but could not do it with her hands bound.

"Stand up and turn around." I said gruffly as I pushed myself up off of the couch. She did as commanded and I tugged the strap tight, eliciting a grunt of pain as the leather bit harshly into her cheeks. I reached around and unfastened her cuffs, roughly pulling her hands behind her back. She tensed so I gave her arms a sharp tug.

"I am the master here, am I not?" I whispered into her ear and she nodded in response.

"Then you had better stop resisting, or I may have to hurt you and I don't want to do that." I continued and I felt her relax in my grip.

I twisted her elbows, pulling her wrists up between her shoulder blades. She whimpered as her shoulders strained, but I ignored her and fastened her cuffs together with her wrists crossed. I pulled the snap link up and secured it to the strap of the ball gag, pulling her head back painfully as her arms were pulled higher. I quickly dove into her mind again, and directed these flashes of pain into her pleasure center.

'Oh god, what is going on. How can I like this?' She thought to herself as the pain in her mouth and shoulders triggered feelings of erotic satisfaction. I reached around and cupped her firm tit, then pulled on her nipple. Another flash of pain exploded in her brain, with a corresponding wave of pleasure and she moaned in response.

"Well, it looks like someone is a bit of a pain slut. Are you a pain slut for me dear?" I growled in her ear as I flicked my tongue around her earrings. "It is interesting to find a masochist hidden inside such a good girl."

She moaned again, the humiliation of her situation conflicting with the rush of endorphins set off by the post-hypnotic suggestion. 'Oh fuck, he's right. This feels incredible, how could I have never known this about myself' she thought as she ground her ass against my erect cock.

"Mmmm Hmmmm" she moaned through her gag as I groped and squeezed her tender tits. She arched her back, pushing her breasts hard against my clutching hands as her own hands bunched into fists of at the pleasure she was feeling.

"You are a good slave, did you know that? You let your master do whatever he wants with your body and take pleasure in his pleasure." I told her as my hand slid down her hard flat stomach to grope between her legs.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned again as I felt the dampness in her underwear. She pushed her hips forward against my probing fingers while her head leaned back on my shoulder. Her eyes were closed in bliss as my rough hands slid their way over her helpless body.

"I am going to fuck you now, slave." I told her in a matter of fact voice. "I am going to bend you over that sofa and shove my cock inside you."

She nodded her head desperately, her hands clenching and unclenching in helpless arousal as she ground her ass back against my cock. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and spun her around, shoving her forward onto the couch. She crawled up onto the seat while with my grip on her neck I pushed her chest down firmly against the cushioned back. She wiggled her ass expectantly, but a sharp slap elicited a muffled squeal of pain and surprise.

"Stay still slave!" I snapped and she froze in place. I maneuvered her into position, spreading her legs and pushing down her hips until her pussy was lined up with my cock. I tugged the thin red fabric from between her firm ass cheeks and nudged my prick forward. She whimpered in response, but remained still as I slid it up and down coating the tip with her plentiful pussy juice.

"Look at how wet you are, you really are born to be a slave." I said and she groaned in response. I could feel her ass clench in a desperate attempt to trap my cock, but another sharp slap reminded her who was in charge.

I continued to tease her, sliding my prick up and down her slit occasionally nudging it in then pulling it out. She struggled to stay still as she moaned desperately into her gag. Her breath was coming in rapid gasps through her nose in response to her now almost uncontrollable lust.

"I am going to fuck you now, slave. I am going to fuck this pussy because it is mine to do whatever I want with, isn't that right?"

She nodded, grunting incoherently as she tugged her head one way then the other to try to make eye contact but restrained by the cuffs fastened to her gag. She made desperate squeals through her gag as her hands clenched into tiny fists of frustration between her shoulder blades. I lined up the tip of my cock with the hole of her pussy, then slowly and steadily pushed it in.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned as she felt my shaft fill her cunt, her body quivering with pleasure.

I slowly pulled out, then pushed back in. Her warm moist pussy gently giving way as the head of my prick pushed through like the prow of a ship parting a warm ocean. I kept up this slow, steady rhythm for what felt like hours. She started to match my thrusts, gently pushing back as I filled her then rocking up and down on my cock. She moaned softly as she felt my prick move inside her and whimpered every time I pulled back.

I increased the tempo until I was pounding her into the back of the sofa with my thrusts. She grunted into her gag but made no move to try to break free. She stopped trying to match me and instead focused on not slipping off of the sofa as I fucked her. I had pushed her forward so her tits hung over the back as her thighs pounded against the cushions. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up against my chest. She squealed into her gag, but again the pain flashed right over to her pleasure center and I felt her pull against my grasping hand, tugging on her scalp again. I reached around to grab a handful of her tits, mauling them without mercy as she moaned in pleasure at the pain.

"I am going to cum in your cunt now slave. I am going to paint the inside of your body with my cum, do you want that?" I grunted into her ear as I thrust my cock hard into her sopping pussy. She nodded as best she could with my hand tangled in her hair, her lust glazed eyes trying to focus on me.

"You are such a good slave, so eager to please your master. Now, clench your pussy and milk my cock for every drop of my cum."

She groaned, and I could feel her pussy muscles start to work on my shaft as she flexed them as ordered. I felt her fingers trying to work on my chest where they were trapped between us. They sought blindly for something, anything she could use to appease her master. Her head arched back as she quested blindly for anything that she could do to be a more active participant in my pleasure. She managed to reach one of my nipples and her long strong fingers stroked it to hardness through the material of my shirt.

"When I cum, when you feel me fill you up, then you can cum too. Do you understand, Slave?" I whispered into her ear and she moaned in response, her pussy muscles shuddering in anticipated ecstasy. I reached into her mind and found her overloaded pleasure center, laying a controlling hand on it like a man trying to control a wild animal. 'Soon, soon' I said in her mind and it sounded like her brain whimpered pathetically in reply.

I felt my balls start to twitch with the beginnings of my orgasm. I drove myself hard and deep into her, lifting her off of the sofa as I clutched her to my chest. "Aaaaahhhhh" I gasped as my orgasm exploded inside her, rushing out of my cock like a never ending train exiting a tunnel.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she moaned behind her gag as she felt the hot liquid fill her pussy. She ground down on my cock, swirling her hips desperately to bring about the orgasm I was holding in check. In her mind I lifted my restraining hand and her pleasure centre exploded like the Fourth of July. Having learned my lesson I backed out of her mind, satisfied with feeling her body writhe in my grasp as the orgasm coursed through her.

Intelligible groans and moans slipped past the thick black ball in her mouth as she shuddered in pleasure. Her hands tangled in my shirt, her nails digging into my flesh as she clenched her bound hands in to tight fists. Her head pressed back into my neck, whipping back and forth as wave after wave of her orgasm exploded through her. Finally, she collapsed and I laid her down against the back of the couch. She moaned softly as I lay over top of her, my cock still nestled in her wet pussy and she softly squeezed it with affection.

I reached up and unclipped her cuffs from the strap of the gag then freed her wrists. She groaned in pain as her cramped shoulders moved, then shuddered in a mini post-orgasm as that pain still flashed over to her exhausted pleasure center. I unbuckled the ball gag and she gave a soft gasp as it slipped from her mouth. She worked her jaw as she took deep breaths in through her now free mouth.

"Oh God, that was unbelievable. I had no idea it could be that good." She whispered in an exhausted voice as she lay motionless and spent across the back of the sofa.

I pulled out of her and rolled into a corner, my softening prick dripping with cum and pussy juice. She slowly rolled over as well and nestled into my arms, her hands gently stroking my chest. She looked up at me with her wide, brown eyes, glistening with tears. "Thank you." She said softly.

I leaned down and gently kissed her open lips. "My pleasure, slave." I replied, and she smiled a contented smile.

We lay there for a few minutes, collecting ourselves then she looked up at me again. "Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked in a gently pleading voice.

"Yes, if you will have me." I replied, knowing it was exactly what she wanted to hear.

I stood and offered her my hand, steadying her as she kicked off her heels and walked to the bedroom. She paused at the side of the bed, then slowly put her arms behind her back. "Will you please bind me again?" She asked nervously then gave a small moan of satisfaction as I gently clipped the leather cuffs together. I eased her down onto the bed then slid in beside her, raising my arm to allow her to snuggle into my chest with a contented sigh.

"You are the most magnificent man I have ever met, Ben Comber." She said, gazing up at me through her long dark lashes.

"And you are the most incredible woman I have ever met, Grace Rodriguez." I replied, seeing the familiar effect of the praise on her as she shuddered at my words. I stroked her hair as she drifted off to sleep, in my mind I was planning my next visit out to Dan's and how I was going to break Hummingbird.