Hunting Season Ch. 06

Story Info
I finish the collection, then make some arrangements.
17.1k words
4.77
6.6k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in the leather seat as my foot pressed on the accelerator, the finely tuned engine of the Mercedes growled in response as we flew down the highway. I took a deep breath of manly pleasure and heard an accompanying moan from the head in my lap. I looked down and stroked Grace's long dark hair as she gently sucked on my stiff cock.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned around the cock that filled her mouth, slowly sliding her mouth up and down as her hand twisted gently but firmly around the shaft. She pulled off of my prick, her soft lips gently kissing the head followed by her warm moist tongue that eagerly lapped up the drops of pre-cum that oozed out. I firmly pushed on the back of her head and she responded to my guidance by taking my cock inside her skilled mouth once again.

'My god, how does this taste soooo good.' I heard her think as her mouth worked on my cock like a milking machine, the rhythmic sucking and licking drawing the pre-cum out of my balls like a well pump drawing water. I knew that my cum tasted like salted caramel and coconut to her, her favorite dessert toppings. I had made that change in her mind and it was all she could do to resist sucking me off every time we met. A long road trip was the perfect opportunity for her, and we had barely gotten out of the city before she had started rubbing my crotch and unbuckled her seat belt.

I slid my hand down from the back of her head, over her bare shoulders and along her strong muscular back. She was wearing a white tank top and short denim skirt, having discarded her denim jacket once she got in the car. Her firm round ass bounced slowly as she moved her head up and down on my cock, and the white wedge sandals she had on pushed against the passenger side door to keep her in place on the seat.

"You are very good at that." I said truthfully and felt her smile around my cock as she shivered in response to the praise.

"Thank you, sir. I just love sucking your cock." She mumbled in reply as her tongue licked up another droplet of pre-cum before she went down on me again. I wrapped her long dark hair around my hand and gave a firm tug to let her know that I had control of her head. She groaned in reply while the muscles in her shoulders tensed with arousal. She loved being dominated by me now, having gotten over her self-imposed mental blocks regarding her natural submissiveness. She relaxed her neck, responding to my guiding hand as I shoved her face up and down on my crotch.

"Please, please cum in my mouth. Please give it to me." She whined in a desperate whisper when I pulled her off of my stiff member. I couldn't see her dark brown eyes, but I was sure that they were wide and pleading with just a hint of moisture at the corners.

"Have you been a good girl?" I asked and felt her shudder as the post hypnotic suggestion released a rush of pleasure in her mind.

"Oh yes, oh yes Sir. I have done as you ordered and am not wearing any underwear. I told my boss that I was going to be gone all weekend and not to call me, and I packed my sexiest outfit for you tonight." She gasped as I felt her gently pull against my restraining hand, desperate to get my cock in her mouth again.

I gave a sharp tug on her hair and she gasped in response. "Don't get needy here, I would hate to have to cut you off." I said and she whimpered in reply, but again relaxed in my grip giving herself over to me completely. I gently but firmly pushed her head forward and she took my cock in her mouth again. A long, slow moan escaped her as I pushed her head down on my prick until it slid back into her throat. I had turned off her gag reflex and felt a surge of pride as she worked her mouth and throat to massage my intruding cock.

I held her in position until I felt her start to struggle for breath, then pulled her up as she gasped for air. "You are doing very well dear, keep that up and I just might cum for you." I said distractedly as I pulled out to pass a transport.

I pushed her back down and let her get to work. No more soft gentle road head anymore, she sucked like a cheap whore desperate to get back on her street corner. Her head bobbed up and down with mechanical precision while her hands worked around the shaft and rubbed at my balls through my pants. I gave the driver of the 18-wheeler a wave as he looked down then did a double take at seeing Grace's ass sticking up in the window as her head worked desperately on my prick. He gave me a high five and a blast of his horn as I hit the gas and pulled ahead of him. Grace never flinched, so focused on earning her caramel flavored reward.

"That's right, keep that up and you are going to make me cum." I said as I felt my balls start to tighten. She whimpered around my cock as she sucked and licked with abandon, her head bobbing while she worked my shaft. I felt my ass clench as I blew my load into her mouth. My cum spurted through my cock and into her eager mouth as I felt her freeze in place in order to make sure she didn't miss any.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned as she swallowed my load, her tongue and lips working the shaft and head of my cock to get every last drop of my hot sticky cum.

I relaxed back into the drivers seat, lifting my foot from where it had jammed down on the accelerator and slowing to just 30 over the speed limit. I felt Grace slowly back off of my now softening cock, planting a gentle kiss on the tip before gently pushing it back into my pants. She shuddered in pleasure as she settled back into her seat. I looked on appreciatively as her long smooth legs stretched out under the dash and reached over to gently pinch one of the hard nipples that strained against the thin white material of her tank top.

"Stop that." She squealed as she playfully batted at my hand. "Eyes on the road mister!"

"Oh, now we're worried about road safety and distractions, are we?" I replied in a gruff voice and smiled as she blushed like a schoolgirl caught staring at her crush.

"It's not my fault." She replied in a sulky voice. "You have been teasing me about this trip all week but have been too busy to come over. What is a poor girl to do when she finally gets the opportunity?"

"Well, hold that thought because we are almost there." I replied as I took an off ramp. Soon after, we were pulling into a gravel driveway of a secluded luxury cabin that I had rented. She gave a gasp of surprise as she surveyed the building and lakeshore view.

"Oh wow, this is gorgeous." She exclaimed as I stopped the car. We climbed out and she looked around wide eyed at the luxury estate. "How long do we have this for?"

"I booked it for three days, but if you like it there is an option to extend for the full week." I told her as I slid my hand into my pocket. "Since we are in a new place, I was kind of wondering if you would be willing to do a little role-play for me."

She looked at me with a sly smile then sauntered over to wrap her arms around my neck. "Oh, and just what role am I meant to play for you, Mr. Comber?" She said in a husky voice.

I wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her in tight and she smiled up at me expectantly. Her eyes widened in surprise as the needle slid through the material of her skirt and into her ass cheek. "What, wha...." She stuttered in shock as she tensed, then relaxed while the drug took effect.

"Bait" I whispered into her ear.

She sagged into my arms, her limp body falling onto me. I dropped the syringe and lifted her up onto my shoulder, she was surprisingly heavy but that is what you get from dating a superhero. I settled her into position, her denim clad ass even with my eyes as I wrapped my arms around the soft bare skin of her legs. Her hands hung limply, brushing my ass and her painted toes bounced against my knees as I turned toward the path leading up to the house. I carried her to the porch, setting her down in a chair before rising to look around. "Is everything set?" I asked.

"Yes, but you probably should have confirmed that before you drugged her." A voice answered sarcastically from nowhere.

"Just checking, old habit given most of the people I have worked with in the past." I replied as I headed back to the car.

"I am not like most people. Don't step off the gravel or the porch if you value your life." The disembodied voice responded.

"Yeah, yeah, I know the plan." I snapped back as I returned to the car, grabbing Grace's purse and cell phone. Then I reached into the glove box and retrieved a small collar which I fitted around my neck.

"Are we ready, once I make this call we will probably only have about 30 minutes before she gets here." I said as I pressed Grace's finger against the screen to unlock the phone.

"I calculate 23 minutes at the most, more likely 18 given current conditions." The voice replied.

"Alright, show off. Let's get this party started." I touched the box attached to the collar around my throat. "Voice modulator program Grace Rodriguez. Testing, testing, testing." My voice sounded exactly like Grace's now so I opened the contacts list on her phone and scrolled to one that was just identified by a red 'C'.

"Cardinal, Cardinal, this is Black Bird. I have tracked them to some sort or executive retreat about an hour north of the city. I am going to try to get closer to see who's here and maybe get something we can use in court. I will keep this channel open so, shit. Shit wait, shit, shit, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

I ended the call but kept the phone on, tossing it in the woods where Black Bird would have likely hid while making the call. "Clock is ticking, I will take her inside just in case she tries to scan us from the air."

"Oh, she most certainly will but the scrambler I have set up will block that. She will have to land, and then we will have her." The invisible voice replied with an almost childlike giggle.

A few minutes later, I had secured Grace to a bed in the house cuffing and gagging her with the very equipment she had brought for the weekend. I brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face as I looked down at the bound and unconscious woman beneath me. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and firm tits strained against the white fabric of her top. Her ankles were cuffed and I slid my fingers up her smooth muscular calf and thigh to slip under the hem of her skirt. She moaned softly through her gag but I knew that the drug would keep her out for hours yet.

My attention was diverted as something roared overhead and I looked out the bedroom window to see Cardinal fly past. I took a deep breath as I watched the figure in the shining red armour disappear around the corner of the house toward the woods where I had thrown Grace's phone. This had better work you fucking arrogant prick I thought.

A few moments later I saw the armour clad heroine step out of the woods, Grace's phone in one hand, the other extended glowing with red energy. She walked slowly up the drive to where the car was parked and I saw her look it over.

"Comber!" a metallic amplified voice boomed over the clearing. "This car is rented in your name, and I scanned Grace's suitcase in the trunk. I knew there was something wrong about you, come out now before I come in there and get you."

Shit, when was Tinkerer going to do his thing I thought with rising concern. If my particular brand of power was useless against anyone it was someone in battle armour who already knew who I was. I was as helpless as your average goon, and not even armed here.

"Go out onto the porch, then move around the front of the house." The phantom voice said, and I jumped a good two feet in surprise.

"Are you fucking crazy, she will fry me like an ant." I snapped back to no one.

"I need her to be on the grass. Iif you don't draw her around the front of the house, she will follow the same path that you did and then it will be just the two of you in there." The voice snapped back.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to step out onto the porch. "Hey Cardinal, what brings you here?" I said in what I hope sounded like a confident friendly voice.

"Don't play innocent with me Comber. I got a call from Grace Rodriguez that ended very abruptly, like she was in danger." Cardinal snapped back, holding up the phone, her hand still arcing with red energy.

"Grace, she is just around front here. It was a long ride so she sat down and fell asleep, come see." I said as I walked around the porch, waving her to follow me. I ducked around the corner of the house, my heart pounding with fear.

I heard gravel crunching under armoured boots, then nothing. Shit, was she coming up the walk? I peeked around the corner and saw Cardinal striding across the lawn, a few more steps and she would be able to see the front of the house. Anytime now Tinkerer I thought.

I was just about to bolt around the other side of the house when I felt a surge of power in the air and Cardinal lit up like a Christmas tree. What looked like long spiderwebs had wrapped around her and now surged with what appeared to blue electricity.

"Aaaaahhhhh...." A loud mechanical scream erupted then was suddenly cut off, like someone had turned off a speaker midway through. She thrashed and spasmed as the powerful current arced across the red armour, then finally she stiffened and collapsed back onto the grass with a heavy thud.

"Yes, yes, yes." I heard a gleeful child like voice announce from beside me and I spun around as the speaker shimmered into view. Tinkerer was sitting in what looked like a set of stork legs that ended in a round control pod. He pushed on a handle and the pod lurched forward, easily jumping the railing as the machine ran to where Cardinal lay on the ground.

"Yes, just as I expected. She had dampers and capacitors to deal with short bursts of energy but nothing to handle and extended surge. Enough power and her armour would short out to protect her." The man riding the stork legged contraption said in a self-satisfied voice.

"Is she alright? Did she get hurt in all of that?" I asked with concern as I walked over.

"No, scans show that she is alive but unconscious, just like I planned." He looked over at me from where he sat in his control pod. "Remember our deal."

"Yes, yes. You get the metal, I get the meat. The question is how do we get the meat out of the metal?" I replied as I looked at the prostrate and helpless super at my feet.

"Well, I have given this some thought." Tinkerer answered as he manipulated some controls and the walker sank to the ground. He hopped out and waddled over to where Cardinal lay, pulling on a glove. Tinkerer was a dwarf, with short arms and legs and an over large head that was packed full of the most obnoxiously intelligent mind I had ever encountered.

"She would have to have some sort of response to this situation. She is certainly not the first armoured super to have to deal with power loss. Let's see, it would have to be somewhere accessible regardless of the position she found herself in but not obvious for just this situation." He mumbled to himself as much as me as he slowly walked around the fallen heroine.

"So how do we find a secret switch on an unconscious person?" I asked. "I suppose you have it all figured out by now."

"My boy, to paraphrase a fellow dwarf, 'Its what I do, I think, and I know things.'" He said in a smug voice then reached out to press on what looked like a random spot on the side of Cardinal's helmet.

With the sound of mechanical clicking and a hiss, the armour popped open along invisible seams. I reached out to pull it apart like peeling a lobster out of its shell and soon Cardinal was no more and Tina Stane lay unconscious on the grass. She was clad in a skin tight black unitard with a few connection points glinting in the setting sun. Her long red hair was in a coil on the top her head and she must have come right form work because she still had on business like eyeshadow and lipstick.

I reached down to turn her over, slipping a zip tie around her wrists and ankles while Tinkerer gleefully controlled his robot to gather up the parts of the armour and stow them in a container on its back. I slid a gag between her lips, buckling it behind her head then looked down at the bound and gagged redhead at my feet. I stood and took a deep breath, this was it, I had captured the entire Freedom Flock. I pulled out my phone and dialled Dan's number "Yes, two for pick up, and I will be coming in too."

Several hours later and I sat in a chair across from where Cardinal, now just Tina Stane sat bound to another. Mine was a comfortable office chair while hers was a bare metal one bolted to the floor. Her wrists and ankles were secured to the metal arms and legs while a strap around her chest and neck held her rigidly upright. She had just woken up and was glaring daggers at me but was still wearing the black unitard.

"Comber, or whatever your name is. I knew there was something wrong about you." She said with venom as she glared at me. She made no effort to struggle or break free, she was too smart and self controlled for that.

"Why, because Grace liked me?" I asked innocently and she hissed in response.

"Where is she? If you have hurt her you will regret it." She snapped back.

"Ask and you will receive." I replied as I stood and pressed a switch on the wall behind me. A light illuminated a room on the other side of a large window where Grace was laying on a cot. The room was otherwise empty and quite obviously a cell.

"No, Mr. Comber will not hurt your friend that I can assure you." A powerful voice boomed from behind us as Dan entered the room. I saw Cardinal stiffen in her chair as the big man slowly walked into her field of view.

"Ajax, but your, your.." Cardinal stammered, her eyes wide with shock.

"Dead?" Dan replied as he stood in front of the surprised woman. He crossed his thick arms and looked down at her from under his dark brows. He was wearing a track suit with the jacket unzipped enough to show his massive hair covered chest. "No, not dead my dear Cardinal, just pursuing a new line of work. You don't have to worry about the Super's showing up and ruining your plans when the Supers are your plans."

Cardinal looked around, I could see her mind recovering from the shock and taking stock of her new situation. "Then, this is The Hole." She said in a voice that sounded like it confirmed suspicion.

"Yes, that is what you call it. For me, it is home." Dan replied. "And now it is your home too, for as long as I wish it to be."

"No" Cardinal snapped back. "No, I know what you do here and I will never be a part of it. I will die before I let myself become one of your products!"

Dan chuckled and looked at me "You called it right."

"Ms. Stane" I said in a soft threatening voice. "It won't be you that dies here today."

Cardinal's eyes widened as she looked from me, to Dan/Ajax, then to where Grace lay in the next room. "No". she whispered in fear.

"I am afraid so my dear." Dan muttered as he patted the helpless woman on her shoulder and stepped out of the room. Soon, we saw him enter the next room and shake the prostate Hispanic woman awake.

"No, no, don't you touch her you animal!" Cardinal shouted as she struggled against her bonds for the first time.

I saw Grace open her eyes and look around in confusion, then when she saw Dan looming over her she sprang off of the bed to her feet. Black talons of dark energy erupted from her fingertips while long black wings crackled out from her back.

"Mister, I don't know who you are or what is going on but you had better stay back or you will get hurt." She said in a strong confident voice.

Dan chuckled "My dear, if only you could do that." as he stepped toward her, reaching out to grab her wrist.

Grace twisted away, her talons slashing at Dan's outstretched arm. She gave a gasp of surprise as the energy fizzled away as it touched his skin leaving him unmarked. She leapt up, her wings carrying her over his head while she slashed at his face and neck. She landed gracefully behind him, her energy talons driving at his back and hamstring.