Hunting Season Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my fingers between her cunt lips and gently probed her hole, pushing them in to the first knuckle and wiggling them around teasingly as she whimpered and groaned. She tried to rise but I pulled my hand out from between her legs and clamped it firmly on the back of her neck, holding her down. "No, you stay right there understood." I growled.

"Yes, oh yes, whatever you want. Please, please put it in, please." She moaned breathlessly as her ass wiggled against the probing head of my cock.

Back in Grace's mind, the intervention was in full swing. 'I am sure that Xin will come with us, and Danielle definitely wants out. We just need to arrange it so we can all get together and you can remove our power dampeners.' Grace blurted.

'Danielle will do whatever it takes to survive, and if that means betraying all of you, she will do it if she thinks it will be the safer option.' I said.

'I can't take these off, he made sure of that. If your bracelet or Danielle's collar ever break contact with your skin they will explode.' Tina replied with a sob. 'Please Grace, please listen to me. I can't lose you like I lost Stephanie.'

Grace stared wide eyed at Tina as she broke down into tears. She rose to take the sobbing redhead in her arms, rocking her comfortingly.

'You won't, you won't. I promise, this will work.' She said.

'No, no it won't. I have studied this place since we got here and I have found at least three levels of surveillance, he knows everything that goes on here. If he even suspects what you are doing he will kill you, and I can't handle that, not again.' Tina wailed; all restraint gone.

Grace looked at me, half accusing, half afraid and I nodded. 'This is really her, what she really feels. I am sorry, but it is the best that we can do. Maybe sometime in the future the situation will change, but right now she is terrified for you because of what you are doing. I know that you are trying to save her, but you are really tearing her apart.'

In the real world I looked over at where Grace and Tina were kissing. I saw a tear running down Tina's cheek and Grace released her hold on Tina's head to wipe it away.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry." She whispered and Tina nodded in response.

"Please, please let me keep you safe." Tina replied with a choked sob as she gripped Grace's hand tightly.

Grace stood and turned to face the tall redhead. Her hand slid out of mine and the connection was broken as she reached up to cup Tina's face and smiled. "I will let you keep me safe, if you let me keep you happy. Deal?"

"Deal" Tina sobbed with relief and leaned down to where Grace rose up on her toes to kiss her again.

I turned my attention back to the small woman who was bent over the table in front of me. Her legs were spread just enough to give me access to her pussy as she lay there, motionless in anticipation. I took hold of my cock and slid the head up and down between her cunt lips, lubricating it with her warm pussy juice. She whimpered, desperately fighting to stay still like I had told her but overcome with arousal and lust.

I saw Tina guiding Grace over to a sofa, they were kissing with renewed passion almost desperate to explore each other's bodies. Tina pushed Grace down onto the leather sofa while Grace reached up to untie the knot and release the halter top of her dress, letting it fall and revealing her perfect tits. Tina slid to her knees as she took one of Grace's nipples in her mouth. Grace moaned loudly as the ruby lips sealed around the sensitive nub. I saw her fingers dig into the cushion while she spread her legs, hitching up her dress to give her lover better access. There was no tenderness here, no gentle seduction, just two women driven by animal passion clawing at each other.

I decided to release my own animal on the tiny body in front of me. I lined my cock up with her pussy and shoved it in hard. The heavy table slid across the floor as I pounded myself against Xin's hard young ass. She grunted in shock and I saw her grimace in pain but she quickly got over it and started pushing back against my thrusting prick.

"Aaaahhhhh, mmmmmm" she moaned as I drove my cock hard into her tiny body. I saw her hands scrabbling for purchase on the table as she tried to push back, taking me deeper than I thought possible. Shit, my cock must be shoving her guts out of the way as I looked down at the woman beneath me. I started to ease up but she kept driving her ass back against me, whining whenever my cock slid out of her pussy. I grabbed her by the hips and twisted her around on the table. I grabbed the heels of the pumps she was wearing and spread her legs wide while I looked down at her. She looked up at me with lust filled eyes, her cupid bow mouth open showing gleaming white teeth as she gasped for breath. I reached down and grabbed her small tits, groping them with clawing fingers as she squirmed beneath me.

"Yes, yes, take me. Make me yours, oh god, please." She gasped and I grabbed her wrist, putting her hand on her own tit. She got the hint and started to squeeze and grope her own tits, her nipples hardening between her small lithe fingers. I leaned back and watched as Xin moaned and squirmed on the table, her eyes wide and pleading as I slid the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips. I teased her for a few moments, then scrambled her guts as I shoved myself inside her again. "Fuck, oh fuck yeah, Ooooohhhh..." Xin wailed, then started babbling in Chinese. Her head thrashed back and forth while her blue manicured nails dug into her small tender tits.

I looked up at where Tina and Grace were going at it like a couple of porn stars. They had slid off of the sofa and were on the floor in a 69 licking at each others pussies. Grace was on her back, her dress hiked up to her hips as she pushed her crotch up against Tina's probing tongue. Tina's long red hair obscured her face but I saw her head moving back and forth as she frantically ate at the pussy below her. Grace had slid Tina's green dress up over her ass and was shoving her tongue deep between her lovers cunt lips. Tina ground her crotch down against Grace's face as she moaned in ecstasy into the pussy in front of her as Grace dug her fingers into the older woman's shapely ass.

I felt my balls start to contract and I knew that I was going to blow a massive load soon. Xin was completely lost in passion, howling in Chinese as I fucked her brutally on the table. I reached in to her mind and pushed her arousal to the limit. I had a reputation to maintain of course and given the show going on here I wasn't going to hold out much longer. Xin wailed as her orgasm exploded through her, her pussy squeezed my cock in rapid fire contractions while she pounded at the table with little fists. I felt her legs tense as she tried to wrap them around me but I held on tight to her ankles and she squirmed helplessly on my cock.

Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and blew my load on her stomach and chest. Long ropes of jizz streamed over her hard body like confetti. She quickly realized what had happened and started to wipe it up with her fingers, bringing them to her mouth so she could lick off the delicious tasting cum. She moaned with contented pleasure as her tongue slid over her fingers, licking up every drop of my semen while her other hand slid over her naked body looking for more. She finally sagged down onto the table, her legs going limp as I lowered them to hang off of the edge. Her eyes cracked open and she smiled up at me, one hand sliding down over her bare pussy questing for more cum.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"You were worth the wait." I replied as I stroked her cheek. She pressed against my hand like a kitten and turned her head to kiss the palm.

I heard a shuddering moan and looked up to see Tina quaking with her own orgasm as Grace tongued at her pussy. She arched her back, eyes screwed shut in concentration while she pushed back against the face of the woman beneath her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck, please, just like that. Don't stop, don't stop." She moaned breathlessly as her body swayed like a tree in a windstorm.

"Mmmhmmmm, mmmmmhhmmm" Grace's voice responded, muffled by the pussy shoved in her face. I saw one finger driving in and out of Tina's cunt while her tongue worked at her clit. "Cum for me, cum for me now." She moaned breathlessly and Tina obeyed, howling like a wolf as she came on her lovers face. She shook for a few moments then collapsed breathlessly, barely holding herself up while Grace gently kissed the inside of her thighs. Tina moved on shaky limbs to turn herself around and snuggle into Grace's welcoming arms. The two women kissed, their faces glazed with each others pussy juice while their fingers intertwined in a grip that looked like they never wanted to let go.

"I promise, nothing will ever hurt you." Tina whispered.

"I promise that you will never be alone." Grace replied.

The next day we were sitting in the reception room while Tina went over the mission again. There was no sign of anything that had gone on the night before, except for the fact that Xin was sitting next to me and had her hand possessively on my knee.

"I got it, I got it. I got it yesterday and I doubt that things have changed in the last 12 hours." I said in an exasperated tone and Dan chuckled.

"Now you know what you have gotten me in to." He said as he playfully nudged Tina on the shoulder.

"This is the first trial of you as a recon asset for us, forgive me if I want to make sure everything is in order." Tina said in a business like tone. "You have a habit of, improvising."

I stood and grabbed the tablet off of the table. "Hey, I get the job done so don't question my methods. Now if you will excuse me, I need to find a comfortable seat in the warehouse district. Hopefully near a coffee shop."

Dan and Grace escorted me to the elevator. "You did good work with these four, if you see another opportunity let me know." He said with his usual cluelessness as he clapped me on the shoulder. He was as impervious to social cues as he was to everything else.

Grace stepped into the elevator with me and when the doors closed turned to look up at me. "It will never be what it was, you were never that really person were you?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I was always that person, I just made you like him."

She sighed. "I don't know what is real and what was you. I do know that I am happy with Tina and I wouldn't have that if it wasn't for you." She looked up at me again. "I don't hate you, but I don't think I can ever like you again Ben. Is that even your real name?"

The elevator door slid open and I stepped out. "I forgot my real name years ago, but Ben works well enough."

"See you later, Ben." She replied as the door slid shut.

This is the end of the Hunting Season story arc. I hope you enjoyed it.