Hunting Season Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too risky, he is a high value target and the offer is too low to make it worth our while. The potential damage to our acquisition team if they fail is not worth it." She said, and Dan grunted in response.

"What is the point of having a hunting party if they just spend their time sitting on their ass eating my food and drinking my liquor." Dan growled, looking sullen.

"I have a list of other targets who we can send them after. We don't need to head straight for the end boss, these side quests will allow them to gather the experience they will need to take him on if you insist." Tina replied as she glanced up at me.

Dan chuckled "Now you are using video game references to explain this to me. Do I look like a teenager who needs to be lectured?" He waved me over and I slid onto the sofa across from him.

"No, but I have managed to increase the revenue stream of your business by 40%, make at least 20% of that legitimate and have you set up for multiple contracts that you can push the button on at any time." Tina replied in a respectful tone. "But whenever I say it this way you say it gives you a headache."

"Oh, I know what you are doing here. You are still 'No Collateral Cardinal' aren't you?" He grunted in reply as he drained his glass.

"I make no secret of it, but you can't argue with my results." She replied, and Dan nodded with a small smile.

"Alright, alright, we will do it your way." Then he looked at me in mock sternness. "What did you get me into here? We may as well be married the way she bosses me around." He said as he pointed accusingly at Tina, who gave an exasperated sigh and actually rolled her eyes.

I smiled as I leaned back into the plush leather sofa. "I am glad things are working as we discussed." I said, and nodded thanks as Tina handed me an Irish whisky. "How is Grace taking it?"

"See for yourself." Tina replied and tapped at her tablet. A few moments later, Grace walked into the room carrying a tablet of her own.

"The media is loving the latest post, 30,000 new shares over the last 48..." She froze once she saw me and I took the moment to look her over with appreciation.

She was dressed in a respectable but still sexy pant suit, a fitted jacket covered a white silk blouse and hung to half way down the curve of her lean shapely ass. Her long legs looked even longer in the fitted slacks that ended barely short of the floor, showing just the gleaming toe of the black heels she was wearing. Her long dark hair was up in a large bun on the top of her head with two strands hanging loose to frame her beautiful face. I noticed the leather collar and harness were gone, but around one wrist I saw what looked like a bracelet but set with familiar metallic studs.

"Hello Grace." I said as I reached out to touch her mind.

'Fuck.' Was the most coherent thought I could read, the rest was a swirl of confusion and mixed feelings. Anger fought with happiness at seeing me, gratitude weighed against betrayal and under it all was an unresolved feeling of frustrated affection.

"Ben." She said coldly as she crossed her arms. She tried to make it look stern, but she just looked like she was hugging herself as her shoulders shrugged slightly with a small shiver.

"I have a press agent now." Dan boomed, breaking the mood in his usual oblivious manner.

"Yes, Grace has filled a void we didn't even know we had." Tina continued with a hint of pride in her voice. "She has managed to turn vanishing supers from a source of concern to almost a public service. She even runs a site where people can nominate their preference for the next choice."

I saw Grace smile at the compliment, her eyes brightening as she looked at Tina. "I didn't believe it at first, but yes. We are actually doing good here, in an unusual and very illegal way."

"You are doing what you can, with what you have, where you are, aren't you." I said and saw her stiffen, then relax with a long exhalation of the breath she had been holding.

"This isn't where I expected to end up when I joined the Freedom Flock, but a lot of unexpected things have happened over the past few months, haven't they." She said in an accusatory tone while she glared at me.

I nodded, saying nothing. Tina spoke up "Not now." She said in a sharp voice, and Grace looked away like a surly teenager. "We are here to discuss the next job, one that 'Ben' has been hired for so let's put everything else behind us for now."

Grace huffed out her nose, and strode forward to hand me the tablet she was carrying. I looked down and saw a picture of a caped and cowled super and a small biography.

"Die Fledermaus, a relatively new super has managed to upset some very important people. Unfortunately, we know very little about him, which is why you are here." Tina said in her executive voice. "He appears to be your standard rich kid playing hero, and about as responsible. We want you to track him down and take whatever you can from his mind to fill out our files, specifically we are looking for his hideout. He has some very high-tech equipment that seems out of place for such a new super."

"Do you have anything more, it is a big city." I said as I scrolled through the tablet.

Grace spoke up "Media searches and geo tags of photos show he is most often seen in this area." A map of a warehouse district popped up on the screen. "If you hang out there long enough, he should show. The posts are usually once every 72 hours on average."

I tossed the tablet onto the coffee table "If you know where he is, why not just send your hunting team out to get him? What do you need me for?"

Dan leaned forward, setting his empty glass on the coffee table. "The client want's the privilege of taking him down for themselves, they want to surprise him in his own lair." He chuckled. "I don't question their plans, only their ability to pay. This is one of her 'contract arrangements'." he said as he waived his hand toward where Tina stood.

"We are getting paid the same amount, but without any of the risk involved in an actual capture and detainment." She replied in what sounded like a well practiced line. "All we need is an address, understood?" she said as she looked at me.

"Understood, boss." I replied with a mock two finger salute as I leaned back and drained my whiskey glass. "Now, Danielle said something about a dinner?"

Dan stood and walked toward the door "Grace, let's leave these two plotters to their schemes. Explain this Instagram thing to me again and why it matters." Grace leaned over to pick up the tablet she had handed me and I got a whiff of her familiar shampoo and body wash. She paused, glancing over at me then stood quickly and followed Dan out of the room. I watched the familiar sway of her ass and sighed.

Tina sat herself on the sofa that Dan had just vacated, crossing her legs and causing her skirt to ride up intriguingly. "What's up?" I asked. "I have been here plenty of times, but never invited to dinner."

"I need your help with Grace." She replied in a concerned voice. "She has become distracted, asking about you and if she is doing the right thing by helping Ajax. I have managed to keep it quiet but if she keeps pushing, he will see her as a problem and you know what that means."

I nodded "Dan doesn't do well with things he considers a problem, especially in his own home. I was hoping that what I had put in there about you would be sufficient to keep her in line but I guess not."

Tina started and stared at me, her mouth slightly open in surprise. I made a placating gesture "Don't worry, her feelings about you are 100% her. In fact, it might be these very feelings that are causing the problem. I conditioned her to look out for you, maybe that is what she thinks she is doing."

She relaxed, and nodded in response. "Maybe, but either way if she keeps it up it will end badly for all of us. Except maybe Danielle, she looks like she is becoming as cold as Him when it comes to survival." She took a deep breath. "I want your help to, convince, Grace that things are going well here. That we are doing good work."

I was slightly surprised because what I picked up from Tina's thoughts was that she really believed what she said. She was fully bought in to the plan that we had worked out, just nervous about how far and fast she could push Dan as she did it. "I will help, but things work best when the subject is 'distracted'. I doubt that Grace will relax around me the way she used to."

Tina smiled "Don't worry about that, I will handle that part. Just don't be late for dinner and dress nice." She tapped her tablet and a guard came in and stood respectfully by the door. "There is a room reserved for you to get ready. I have made some wardrobe suggestions, she likes the colour red."

Dinner was an experience, I can say that for it. There were four of us, Xin, Grace, Tina and myself and just the scenery at the table was worth the price of admission. Xin looked incredible in a blue and silver silk cheongsam style dress, the mandarin collar fitted around her drug injector hiding it from view and the short sleeves showed off her lean muscular arms. The skirt came to just above her knees but there was a slit that showed the hem of thigh high nude stockings she was wearing whenever she crossed her legs, which she did often. She had done her makeup in an elegant style that accented her Asian features without making them look slutty. It was amusing to see her trying to emulate the class and sophistication that Tina pulled off so naturally, but barely hiding her eagerness to dive between my legs and start sucking my cock as soon as possible.

While Xin was like a girl out at her senior prom, Tina was like the wedding guest that pissed off the bride by being the center of attention. Her long red hair was curled and pulled over one shoulder, falling to her chest like a waterfall of fire. She wore an emerald green cocktail dress, low cut enough to display her impressive cleavage but still respectable enough to pair with a jacket and stride into any corporate boardroom. The satin material hugged her hourglass figure and fell to just above her knees where the black suede 4" pumps formed her calves to perfection. She idly toyed with her wine glass as she glanced between Grace and me.

Grace was a study of contrast and conflicting signals, half sexy and half matronly as she fought with herself over what she wanted to be. Her dress was a simple black cocktail dress that fastened halter style around her neck, displaying her cleavage and her strong arms to perfection. It was floor length though, and while it showed off her ass it hid her magnificent legs completely and her makeup was simple and subdued, businesslike not dinner party. Her only jewellery was a bracelet wrapped tightly around her wrist, gold but with metallic studs that flickered between black and silver.

During the meal Xin talked about the work that she and Tinkerer were doing, rambling on about gravity, velocity and other things only Tina understood. During the small breaks in Xin's nervous prattle, I asked Tina about what other changes she had made to Dan's operation. Tina spoke proudly of how she and Grace had managed to steer it away from what it used to be and target supers on both sides who were heedless of the damage they caused in pursuit of their goals. Tina also explained that many of the ideas that she and Xin came up with were being patented and marketed for legal sale.

"Those drones you saw in the garage, not only can the find and target invisible intruders but swarms of them can be used to search disaster sites for survivors." She said as she took Grace's hand. "That was Grace's idea, I just wanted to stop washing all of that powder down the drain."

Grace nodded "Yeah, I guess. The public seem to like what we are doing anyway. With the right spin we could probably get Ultra Man in here and they would send us a fruit basket in thanks." She said sarcastically.

Xin set her fork down and pushed back from the table. "Well, dinner is done so I guess it is time for dessert." She stood and strode purposefully over to where I sat, her blue platform heels clicking on the tile floor. Grace gave a small gasp of surprise and I saw Tina squeeze her hand as they watched the girl slink her way over to where I sat. With impressive strength from such a tiny body, she spun my chair around and hitched up her dress so she could straddle my legs. I felt her grind herself against my crotch as she pulled my face down for a passionate kiss.

"I have been waiting for this, I want to show you what else I have learned while you have been away." She said in a husky voice as she nibbled on my earlobe and rubbed her small but firm tits against my chest. I reached up to wrap my hands around her narrow waist, sliding my fingers up and down her back and over the bunched up material of her dress to squeeze her hard ass. She pushed her lips against mine as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. She moaned a deep lustful moan as I groped her ass while her fingers tangled in my hair.

I ran my hands up the back of her dress until I found the zipper and slowly pulled it down. She sighed and arched her back as the silk material parted, then stood to slide it slowly down her hips and legs making sure not to disturb her thigh high stockings. She stepped out of the puddle of blue silk and posed there for a moment, an erotic mix of seductive and insecure. She tried her best to look like a high class whore but ended up looking like a nervous girl at the end of the prom.

"Wow." I exclaimed truthfully, and she smiled a nervous smile and shrugged her shoulders shyly. The she gave herself a little shake and looked at me with smouldering eyes as she slid to her knees. Her small hands gently pushed my legs apart and slid up my thighs as she crawled forward until she could start to work at my buckle. I lifted my hips as she slid my pants down and took my cock in her strong little hands, stroking it as she looked up at me.

"Um, should we.." I heard Grace say nervously as Xin leaned forward to lick the first drop of pre-cum off of my cock. I looked over and saw her staring at us and sensed the conflict running through her mind.

'That bastard used you, he lied to you and we are all here because of his sick games.'

'Fuck, I miss his cock. That little bitch is going to suck him dry, I just know it.'

Tina stood and moved around where Grace was frozen, staring at Xin as she slid my cock into her mouth. "I think we should stay, I think you need this." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around Grace's neck from behind and gently kissed her cheek. I saw Grace shudder slightly and her hand crept up to grasp Tina's arm in a firm grip. She never took her eyes off of Xin, but she took a deep breath that made her chest strain against the fabric of her dress. Tina continued to kiss and nibble at her ear and neck, her tongue sliding out from between ruby lips to flick at the simple hoop earring that Grace wore.

"But, but, he betrayed me. He used me and we are all here because of it, it's all my fault." She said in a soft voice.

"Yes, yes he did. But if he hadn't, Ajax would still be taking people off of the street and turning them into slaves regardless of who they were. And I would have never been able to be with you like this." Tina said as she took Grace gently by the chin and turned her head to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. Grace moaned softly, her hand tightening on Tina's arm as she opened her mouth to admit the redheaded woman's probing tongue.

"Mmmmmmm" Xin moaned as she slid her mouth up and down on my cock, her tiny hands gently fondling my balls as she sucked and licked me. Her eyes were closed in blissful pleasure as she felt my prick stiffen in her warm mouth and she wiggled her tight ass as she knelt between my legs. I reached down and stroked her dark silky hair and felt her shudder in response to my caress. She looked up at me with her narrow slitted eyes and smiled around the cock in her mouth.

"I missed you so much, I have dreamed about doing this every night after that time." She said in a husky voice as her tongue licked another drop of pre-cum off of the tip of my cock. She shuddered at the familiar taste the started sucking in earnest, her head bobbing up and down like a piston while she twisted her hand around the base of my shaft.

I looked up to where Grace and Tina were still kissing, softly but with more passion. Grace had one hand buried in the scarlet curls of Tina's hair, while Tina still had a firm grip on Grace's chin and had slid her other hand inside her dress to fondle her tits. Grace let out a familiar whimper of frustration and arched her back, pushing her tit into Tina's groping fingers. I reached out to take Grace's other hand and slid into her mind.

I was sitting at a familiar kitchen table, Grace sat across from me glaring at me with accusing eyes.

'Don't you dare try to tell me that this was all for my own good.' She snarled. 'You were using me from the first moment I met you. Using me to get to the rest of them and bring us all here to be your personal harem of fuck toys.'

'I don't deny it, when I first saw you in that alley and discovered who you were that was my plan. But since then my plan has changed, I didn't need to follow you and Tina here from the cabin and I didn't need to tell her how to make sure you stayed safe.' I replied, resting my forearms on the table and sliding the now wilting vase of flowers to the side.

'He's right.' Tina said as she stepped into the kitchen. She was wearing the same comfortable track suit that Grace now saw her in as she slid into a seat between us.

'No! Don't try to use her to trick me into believing more lies.' Grace snapped as she slapped the table, black energy wings erupted from her back and long talons sparkled on her fingers. She stood there, clad in her Black Bird costume and reached for me with fury.

'No Grace, stop!' Tina said as she grabbed one wrist firmly. 'It is really me, he brought me in here and this is my idea.'

Grace froze, staring open mouthed at Tina. 'Prove it, tell me something he wouldn't know.' She demanded.

'I designed the power dampening bracelet for you. You hated the harness, thought it was too kinky.' Tina said softly and Grace slowly sat down, her wings and talons disappearing with a soft hiss.

'You are actually defending this piece of shit. He lied to me, used me to bring you all down, we are all here because of him!' she snapped.

'Yes, and I know that you have been trying to escape. You have been hiding coded messages in the posts you put up.' Tina replied as she kept her firm grip on Grace's hand. 'I removed them, I'm sorry.'

'Why, why are you doing this?' Grace wailed. 'Why not work with me, help me and we can get out of here then come back and tear the whole thing down. Isn't that what heroes do?'

'Yes Grace, but not now. It's too soon, he is too paranoid for us to be able to slip anything by him. He's smarter than he looks, and what about Xin, do you think she wants to leave?'

Xin had finished sucking on my cock and was now grinding her ass against my stiff rod. She had stood and turned around, her hard ass cheeks sliding up and down my shaft as she moaned desperately.

"Please, please take me again. Please put it inside" she whimpered over her shoulder and I stood and with my free hand pushed her down on the table. Plates and cutlery clattered as she swept them away before pressing her small tits against the cold polished wood. I saw her bite her lip in anticipation as I slid my hand between her legs and slipped two fingers between her moist pussy lips.

"I shaved for you. Danielle said that men like that so I shaved my pussy. Oh please, please put it in." She moaned as her blue painted fingernails clawed at the table, her hot breath steaming the surface.