Hunting Season Pt. 01 - Max

Story Info
Mary finds a solution for husband's one small flaw.
8.7k words
3.81
14.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EratosPen
EratosPen
76 Followers

I had always wanted a large family. Lots of kids, a big house on a country lot, not far from the city. Even the white picket fence, horse barn, and pasture. That was my dream and Ben gave that to me and more.

It was shortly after university that a close friend introduced me to Ben. He was a sweet guy, a hard-working provider. Always a caring boyfriend that took me on weekend trips. He easily won me over. He also had great prospects with the firm that had hired him straight out of university.

While everyone I had known at university had been hired in the mid-thirties and forties salaries, Ben had been hired at over one hundred thousand. He was worth every penny to them. In his first year, he brought in twenty times that much in project billing. By the time he proposed to me, he had already been promoted and by then had a team working for him.

We were married three years after we met. It was a big wedding, a dream wedding. Both of our families were there, and all of our friends. The honeymoon was an Island Getaway for a month. I was living the dream. When we returned home, we moved into that dream house of mine.

It was forty miles from the city, an hour drive with morning traffic. Ben made that commute every morning, leaving at 6:30am every day. Everything was perfect... on the outside.

The reality was, that I was very unhappy. I had tried everything, but Ben just did not have the equipment to satisfy me sexually. I was very good at satisfying his needs, but I had that deep itch that Ben could never reach.

Before marrying, I would not say that I had had a lot of boyfriends, but it was in the low double digits. And I had found the type that could satisfy me — long and thick. One that could fill me up. One that stretched me out and left an ache in me the next day. An ache that reminded me how it felt to be properly fucked. A guy that dominated me in bed. Took charge and forced me to do what he wanted. That was what satisfied me. Ben did not.

Ben was sweet and caring, and very considerate. I could get used to that, but what I could not get used to — was his size. Ben was small. Ben was only five-foot-seven-inches tall, and was wiry, only a hundred fifty pounds. He was not the best looking, but not a social outcast. All that, I could get over and accept about him. What I had trouble with was the size of his member. It was small, barely five inches, and very thin. His shaft was not even an inch wide, and his head just slightly over an inch.

But I had the toys that I hid from him. Ones that filled me up, as he could never do. Ones that stretched me like I needed, and made me have a pleasant ache the next day.

Everything else was going great until it wasn't.

Kids. Ben wanted kids. Insisted on kids.

I had been putting it off for the last two years. Telling him that I was focusing on my teaching career and that we had plenty of time for children. Only, I was now twenty-eight and had been teaching full time for five years.

Ben was right, if I was going to have my large family, I needed to get started. There was only one problem. How could I let Ben father my children with that tiny member of his? As it was, I was beginning to have trouble working up the lust to let him stick that tiny thing in me once a month.

But then, I got an idea. I decided on a plan.

--- +++ ---

Ben had one hobby that he enjoyed. He likes guns and hunting. He had a membership at a shooting range and spent every other Saturday morning there. Every fall, he and three of his friends would go off to his hunting land, where he had a small cabin. The land was two hundred acres, and they always took three weeks off and hunted from opening day, until after Thanksgiving. Every year.

It was just what Ben did. That was his thing. Sure, I would have liked to have him home for Thanksgiving, but I got used to it. For the first couple of years, I would go to my mother's house, then after my sister moved out of state, and took my mother with her, I ate Thanksgiving alone.

The first year we dated, I tried going to hunting camp during the fall break. But I just did not enjoy sitting around and waiting for the deer to show up. I would get cold and need to move around, supposedly scaring the deer. How do you scare a deer by moving around when there are no deer around?

I did shoot a small doe that year, the only animal I have ever killed, or will ever kill. I felt so horrible watching it die, but it did taste good.

--- +++ ---

The plan.

It was simple enough.

It was late summer, only three months from hunting season. Classes would be starting soon, and I was spending the remainder of my summer break looking up good-looking men on a popular dating app. I contacted them and had them send me a description of their physical attributes, making sure they sent a current picture as verification. When I narrowed the list down to five men, I asked for confirming pictures of their 'size'. Three of them sent pictures that confirmed their size.

I chose Max.

Max was a construction worker from two states away. He was tall, tanned, and very muscular. He was married and had three children and a pregnant wife at home, so his fertility was not in question. The picture he sent was simple, there was a coke can set next to his member. As I looked at the picture the first time, I thought to myself 'That can't be real.'

The soda can was only half as tall as he was long, and not even as wide as he was. I went and found a soda can and a measuring tape from the garage. If the picture was real, he was ten inches or longer, and three inches wide. The other two men were what I was more used to at around eight inches.

Max frequently left town on business trips and would often stay at hotels, so hiding his affairs from his wife was easy for him. He also had a charm about him, you could see just by looking at him that men would respect him, and women would want him. A real man.

We started emailing and then messaging each other quite often. Then came the phone calls. Over the next couple of months, we got to know each other. As Thanksgiving neared, Max told me that he would be on a business trip that week before Thanksgiving and that the hotel he would be staying at, was only an hour away from the town that I lived near. Sure, I would have to drive for over an hour to get there, but I would not be recognized. I did some quick counting of days, and I told Max what night I would visit him.

Ben left for his three-week hunting trip like every year. He spent the Saturday morning double-checking that he had everything packed and then left around noon. I still had five days of classes and then fall break for a week. I was not due to visit Max until the following Monday. That week was a very long week, full of wild emotions. I was second-guessing myself, and yet, I was sure I was doing the right thing.

I got more excited every day that passed. When the day finally arrived, I was so wet getting dressed to meet him that afternoon. I examined the secretions; it was thin and slimy. I was definitely at my fertile time. I would be ovulating within the next twenty-four to forty-eight hours. I had planned it perfectly. Ben would have his baby.

I wore a black thong and garter. Silken hose and a short, red leather skirt that came down to the mid-thigh. I had on a see-through-white silk shirt and black bra. I put my long blonde hair in a ponytail that fell over my shoulder. As I looked in the mirror, I realized how well this outfit accentuated my small five-foot frame. I slipped on the red heels to give me that extra inch.

I ate a big lunch, unsure when I would eat again, and I left.

As I drove, I just could not keep my fingers from playing with myself. By the time I got to the hotel, my panties were drenched, full of my creamy secretions. When I got out of my car, I felt the cool air on my wet thighs.

It was late afternoon, and he was to meet me in the lounge bar. The plan was to get a couple of drinks before going to his room. He spotted me as soon as I entered the door. Max was definitely a tall, thick, and beefy man. Six foot four, and two-hundred-plus pounds of pure construction-man muscle. He had a thin beard and mustache, and his dark hair was down to his shoulders.

He was an Adonis.

I felt more of my arousal running down my legs, as I walked over to him.

"Mary?" he asked.

I smiled at him, his deep voice vibrated inside me, "Hi, Max. Been here long?"

"Just got here, been on site all day." Oh, that voice. "Can I get you a drink?"

I could get used to that deep voice. "Something hard and tasty?" I smiled at him with the double entendre.

"Sounds good to me." He called over the bartender and ordered a drink for me.

I tried to sip it, but my body craved the very tasty drink. We tried small talk, but my mind was on just one thing. I ended up gulping the rest of the drink after a few minutes.

"Would you like another?" he asked.

I smiled, "I think I would like something else."

He motioned to the bartender, and he paid his tab.

My tummy had butterflies as we walked across the lobby to the elevators. I felt his hand on my ass, as we waited for the elevator to open. As soon as the door closed behind us, he had his thick fingers buried deep in my wet pussy. I unzipped him and pulled him out. He was very thick in my hand, my fingers not able to hold even half his thickness. He pushed me up against the wall. I lifted my leg over his hip to give him access and to open myself up, he guided his cock to my opening. I felt him press into me and I sighed. His thick head was opening me up as no one had in many years.

Slowly, he pressed hard into me, and I hissed at the pain of his thick cock stretching my vagina wide, but I pulled on his ass harder forcing more of him in me. Then, he stiffened and thrust hard into me, forcing all ten-plus inches deep into me, all at once. I cried out with the pain, as he stretched my vagina wide and deep into my abdomen. I could feel his warm semen filling me up, as he bit my shoulder. My orgasm crashed over me so fast, that I did not even have time to grab the railing.

He held me up and when he was finished, he pulled out and quickly adjusted my thong to catch the mess he had left deep within me. The doors opened. And he guided my still-orgasming body to his room.

He sat me down on the bed and asked if I was okay.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to feel that."

"Small husband?"

I held up my fingers.

"That small?" he asked, shaking his head.

I nodded and reached for him.

Unbuckling his pants and pulling them down, his cock was still half-hard and hung halfway down his thigh. I lifted it and felt the weight of it — it was heavy. I licked at his head and cleaned off all our juices from him. I tried to fit him in my mouth, but he was just too wide. His shaft had to be close to three inches wide, and his mushroom head was even wider. So, I settled for just licking him clean.

Once he was clean, he stepped out of his pants, and I stood to help him with his shirt. I sat him on the bed and backed up. Despite already putting a load deep within me, he still had not seen my body.

I slowly took my clothes off until I just had my thong, bra, my garter belt, and stockings. I did a small dance, touching myself all over. I released my bra and exposed my C-cup breasts to his gaze. The nipples were standing fully erect and were begging to be sucked on.

I started removing my garter and stockings and ran the hose down to my knees, then lifted my leg and spread myself wide, I ran the stocking the rest of the way down my leg, then repeated the dance for the other leg.

Finally, I pulled off my panties exposing my smooth, drooling pussy. My panties were full of my vaginal secretions but only a small amount of his semen. I offered them to him, and he licked the insides of the panties clean.

Wanting more, he pulled me to him and effortlessly picked my ninety-five-pound body up, and held me to his face. I held on to his head, thinking I would fall backward. When I realized how strong he was, I relaxed, as he fed from my pussy, lapping up all the secretions that had been oozing out of me all day.

When he had his fill, he lowered me down, sliding me over the top of his cock. I felt it pressing into me, as he lowered me down further. His strong hands started pulling me down, before I finally felt the head of his massive cock pop inside of me, stretching me out wide again. He then slowly lowered me the rest of the way down onto him, fully embedding himself into me. He felt so glorious. He filled me. Stretching me, until I could not be stretched any further.

I leaned forward, kissing him deeply, forcing my tongue into his mouth and then accepting his when he forced his into mine. He held me like that for a long time, and I could feel every movement his cock made within me. Every time he twitched or throbbed, I felt it. I even imagined I could feel his pulse within me.

When he had me close to orgasming, he started lifting me by my hips and then let go of me, dropping me onto him. He did this a few times before starting to pull me down over his cock forcefully. I could hear my creamy pussy sucking on his cock as he lifted me, and then the squelch as he filled me up again. I laid my head on his shoulder and let him do with my body as he pleased.

The faster he went, the harder he pulled me down onto his lap. Soon my ass was sore from the slaps of my cheeks on his thighs. But it was a good sore.

He stood up, lifting me with him. He tipped me backward and I fell back, his large hands holding my lower back and hips. He guided me down onto him, filling me again. He pulled me out away from him and slammed my body back against him again.

No man had ever controlled me this way, handled me so easily. I was his cock-sleeve, and he used me like one; slamming into me, forcing me to take his cock as deep inside me as he could drive it. I came violently on his shaft when I felt his thick, hot cream filling me again.

He let me fall back until my shoulders touched the bed, as he continued to fill me up. All his baby-makers quickly flowed into my womb, as I orgasmed around his thick cock buried so deep in me.

When he had finished with me, he let me slide from his meaty cock. I listened to the slurping, sucking sound as he withdrew out of me, and then the sucking pop, when his head came out. He lowered my hips until I was resting on the bed, my orgasm still subsiding with minor pulsations, as my cervix was repeatedly forced into the pool of semen at the bottom of my vagina.

Suddenly, he lifted my legs, and put my knees to my shoulders, my hips vertical. I held myself this way. He sat down beside me.

"Keep your hips up."

I pulled a bit harder at my legs, tilting my hips to vertical.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"Why else would you want another man with no protection? You don't want his child; you want my child."

"I do. Is that, okay?"

He shrugged, "Fine by me."

After twenty minutes had passed, he positioned himself against my exposed opening and thrust deep, stretching me again and filling me full. I stayed in the same position, with my knees against my shoulders, and I could feel his cock rubbing my cervix when he thrust deep.

It was gentle at first, but then he shifted his angle and put more pressure on it. He started pressing hard against it. The faster he went, the harder he battered my cervix. It hurt, hurt bad, but I could feel a huge orgasm coming. He was sawing into me so hard now, slamming into my cervix with every hard thrust down into me. The intense pain was still there, but it was dwarfed by the massive pleasure washing through my body.

It was building fast, I could feel the hair all over my body stand on end, then the shivers down my neck. My vision blurred, and I could feel the deep contractions in my abdomen. I pulled my knees tight to my shoulders, and the contractions started. Four quick sharp contractions poured pleasure into my mind, then my body tensed up, trapping him within me. I felt his cock pulsing as he shot more semen deep into me.

I was not sure how long the orgasm lasted; I only realized I was not breathing when the orgasm started fading and my body inhaled again. With the exhale, I screamed his name. "Max!"

I slowly came down from my orgasmic high, but he stayed in me. I could feel that he was still hard and so very thick. When I had completely relaxed again, he started with the slow, gentle thrusts again. He was working the semen into my womb with his small pushes. Just the thought, caused a small orgasm to wash over me again.

He continued to work me like that for over a half hour, and then I heard his groan as he filled me again. I tried to have another orgasm, but he had taken them all from me. But just the sheer size of his cock, was making me feel so good.

When he pulled out, he ordered me not to move. He went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. When he was done, he came out and dug out a pair of athletic shorts from his bag and slipped them on.

He went to the phone and ordered room service, chicken wings, and mozzarella sticks with extra celery. He turned on the TV and found the local channel and came over to me and put two fingers from each hand in my vaginal opening and pulled me open, looking deep into my gaping cunt.

"Still a bit in the bottom, pull up a bit higher... that's it, right there. Nice, your cervix is wide open. It just sucks it right up."

He lowered my legs and then rubbed my lower tummy right above my pelvic mound. I imagined he could feel all the fluid inside my womb moving around. He lifted my legs again and opened me back up and looked again.

"Nope, none came out." He let me go and went over and sat on the side of the other bed facing me. I went to sit up, and he shook his head. "Stay there."

I laid back down on my side, my hand finding my lower tummy and holding it. It felt bloated, like it was full. Full of his semen. With any luck, I would be pregnant by morning.

"Are you thinking about the baby I put in you?"

I nodded.

When the delivery guy knocked on the door, he went and answered it. Holding the door wide open he paid the guy and took the food. I knew the delivery guy could see the lower half of my back, and my wet pussy sticking out from between my legs just below my ass.

I heard Max ask, "You want some? She's ovulating, you have a chance to get her pregnant."

"What, a no. I ah... I have to go."

"Here take this then."

"Fifty? You sure?"

"Yeah, just keep your mouth shut, or I will find you and make sure you never use it again."

"Yes, sir."

I heard the door close.

"Food's here, want some?"

"Yes."

He fixed me up a plate and set it in front of me. I quickly ate it, I was ravenous. Hungrier than I thought I was. When I had finished, he asked if I wanted more, but I declined.

He laid down next to me, and we watched a movie together. I snuggled up to his strong, muscle-layered chest, my fingers playing with the thick hair covering it. I didn't even know what the movie was, I was so focused on him and his body. I listened to his breathing, his heartbeat, and the way he rubbed his fingers on my skin.

I must have dozed off because when I woke up, the credits were scrolling on the TV indicating the movie had ended.

"You ready for more?"

I nodded.

He stood and took hold of my underarms, spinning me around until my head was at the end of the bed. He pulled me forward to the very edge, and lowered my head over the edge. I knew what he wanted; I opened my mouth as much as I possibly could.

I felt him slide into my mouth, my teeth mercilessly scraping over his cock head. I tried to widen my jaw even further, but I was already as wide as it would go. It did not matter; he was already at my throat. His hands forced my head back, so my chin aligned with my neck.

EratosPen
EratosPen
76 Followers