Hunting Season Pt. 01 - Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand was on the doorknob, and I paused. I stood there, my emotions running wild. Finally, they got the better of me and I turned to him, kissing him passionately, I whispered, "I love you, Max."

I turned, and as quickly as I could, I walked out. I ran to the elevator in fear of my body going back to him. I held back the tears, until I was in my car, three minutes later. I sat there crying, not for what I had done — but for having to leave him.

I was home seventy-five minutes later. Traffic was good on this Tuesday afternoon, and I had made good time.

The house was as I had left it. There were no messages from Ben.

I went into the master bedroom and arranged the pillows. I stripped down until I was nude. I positioned myself on the pillows with my hips elevated. As I laid there, I licked out the inside of my panties. Tasting his semen that had leaked out of my womb on the long drive. I fell asleep with the taste of Max in my mouth.

I slept until morning.

When I woke, I was still elevated. My back and hips ached. I reached down and slipped my hand into my vagina, it had no semen in it, just my secretions, that were turning sticky. I had ovulated. My egg was now traveling down my fallopian tubes and would be mated with one of the thousands of little Maxes.

I rubbed my tummy. I was still slightly bolted. I got up and drew myself a bath and I soaked in the tub for an hour. Washing several times. After drying and dressing, the rest of the day was the same as usual, except for that satisfying ache in my pelvis. The one that reminded me of the thoroughly satisfying fucking I had received.

The rest of the week was the same as usual. I returned to work the following Monday, and Ben returned the following Saturday night. It had been eleven days after I last saw Max. Nine days after my fertility window had closed.

I met him at the door and whispered in his ear, "I am ovulating Ben. Do you want that baby boy?" He took me three times that night. He never even noticed how loose I still was, or if he did, he did not say anything. Maybe he knew about my toys and thought I had been playing with them.

I even made a show of orgasming hard. But he had not excited me, at all. All I felt was a small tickle, as he pumped himself into me. The next morning, I let him have me again. I did not bother putting on a show this time.

Three days later, I missed my period. Two weeks later, I told Ben I had missed my period. He was so happy, that he went out and bought a pregnancy test, I told him sometimes they are not accurate this early and that we should wait a week. He relented and a week later, for Christmas, I gave him a positive pregnancy test.

We made the appointment for the blood test, and we celebrated that positive test as the ball dropped. I let him have me again. That was the last time he fucked me all year.

Oh, I did get horny during my pregnancy, but my toys satisfied me more than Ben could. My baby boy was born two weeks before the due date. Right on time, if you counted back to the real date of conception.

I named him Max.

He was born with an oversized penis. All the nursed were amused by it.

Ben was so proud of his new son.

Part 2: Mac and Alex

Max was now turning two and Ben was insisting on another child, and I had run out of excuses.

At first, it was because I was nursing Max. I nursed him until he was a year-and-a-half-old, and then he started refusing the nipple. Every once in a while, Max would suckle when he was feeling sad or tired. But he was not getting any milk these days, just a trickle, if anything. I had never let Ben suckle my breast, no matter how he had begged.

I have tried to come up with a new excuse, but I keep thinking about my time with Max's father. That perfect twenty-four hours of sexual bliss. I had never felt so satisfied, as I had then. I never even had a bit of guilt over the affair.

As for Max's father, I never contacted him again. I even deleted all the information I had about him. I did still have the dating and email accounts that I had used, but they both have been inactive for the last two years and nine months.

Since I could find no excuse to give Ben, and he was getting very demanding about having another child, I would have to find myself a father for my second child.

It probably had not helped, that I had only let Ben have me on New Year's Eve for the last couple of years since I conceived Max.

It was mid-morning when I opened the browser to the dating app and updated my profile. It had been three years almost to the day since I started it. I opened the email account and deleted the thousands of junk mail messages in it.

A fresh start. I sent messages to twenty-four men.

(To be continued...)