Hunting Season Pt. 01 - Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused, looking into my eyes, he asked, "Ready? Deep breath."

I inhaled deeply, and he slowly slid past the back of my tongue, forcing it out of his way. I felt his cock slide into the opening of my throat and then go deeper. I started swallowing hard, taking him deeper into me. I felt him pushing deep into my throat, past my larynx forcing it roughly out of his way. I felt a little tickle as he pressed even deeper. When I felt him press my trachea against my collar bone I finally gagged. He quickly pulled out, "Breath!" I exhaled and inhaled again.

He shoved hard into my throat, his balls hitting my nose. He pulled back and slammed home again. He continued to fuck my throat for several seconds, then pulled back and held his cock head in my mouth.

"Breath!"

I exhaled and inhaled again.

"Hands!"

I lifted my hands. He placed them on my throat, one below my jaw, the other at my collarbone.

"Ready?"

I nodded my consent.

He thrust into me slowly forcing my tongue up and out; I felt my neck distend pushing my hand up. He continued until his balls were at my nose again, my other hand feeling him disappear into my chest cavity. He was stretching my neck out to twice the size. He slowly fucked my throat, and I was amazed at my body, and its ability to take this treatment.

Every time I would gag, he would pull back to my mouth and let me catch my breath; then, he would return to viciously fucking my throat.

I didn't know how long he fucked my throat like that; letting me breathe, then continuing the abuse. I imagined he was getting bigger as he continued, but actually, my throat was probably swelling from the abuse. Surprisingly, I was enjoying this — a lot. I found myself pulling on his hips, forcing him deeper into my throat.

Then all at once, he pulled out, "Fuck!" he yelled. He reached over and grabbed my leg, his hand pulling and hurting me. He spun me around, yanking my legs wide, he buried himself in me to the hilt. I could feel his semen filling me up again.

The mix of pain and pleasure hit me again, the searing pain of him splitting me open so forcefully, and the pleasure of him filling me full of his semen, wracked my senses.

I just laid there holding my legs wide, as he finished. When he pulled out, I resumed my position, pulling my legs to my shoulders and holding my hips vertically. He went and opened a couple of bottles of water, drinking one down in two gulps. He poured the other into a glass and set it on the table beside the bed. "For you, if you need it."

I nodded, unable to talk. He sat down on the other bed and looked at me. "You, okay?"

I nodded.

"Can you talk?"

I shook my head.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I nodded vigorously.

"No one's ever taken me like that. I got... ah... bit carried away."

I smiled.

"You ever done that before?"

I shook my head and held a finger to the top of my throat.

"Fuck," he sighed.

"You do anal?"

I nodded, then pointed at my tummy.

"Yeah, right. I'll make sure it all goes in your womb."

I nodded.

He stood up and opened my vagina again with his fingers, pulling me wide. "All gone." He helped me sit up, and handed me the glass of water.

I took a drink and felt the sting of my raw throat.

"You ever give your husband your ass?"

I shook my head.

"Blowjob?"

I shook my head. As soon as my glass was empty, he motioned for me to lay back down. I whispered, "Pee."

"Oh, well then on your knees." Not knowing what he wanted, but knowing I needed to go now, I quickly got on my hands and knees.

"Tits on the bed."

I lowered myself down forcing my ass high into the air, causing more pressure on my bladder.

He held something between my spread legs, "Let it go." I looked back and he slapped my ass hard. "Let it go!" he ordered.

I did as I was commanded.

I heard my piss filling something up. I was about halfway done, and he said, "Stop." Then a hard slap when I could not stop. The slap stopped the flow. He held the container there until all the dribbles stopped.

He walked into the bathroom, and I listened to him pour it all into the toilet. He came back and held it to me again. "Let it go." I did as I was told and felt the relief flow out of me. I did not have as much this time, and he held it there until all the piss had dribbled off my lips. He wiped me with some tissue and walked into the bathroom.

Again, I listened to him, as he poured it all into the toilet, then heard him washing out the container. I looked up when he returned, with the small ice bucket in his hands. Not being given a command, I was in the same position when he returned. He stood behind me and I felt a cool liquid being applied to my ass. He worked a finger into me and worked that lube all around my sphincter. He pulled his finger out quickly and then squirted the tube inside of my opening. I could feel the cool liquid sliding deep inside me.

I heard him set the tube on the table. I felt myself tighten up when his hands gripped my hips and his cock touched my ass. He slowly rubbed his head all around my opening, always putting more pressure on it. As he rubbed me, I could feel myself relaxing and him starting to press in just a bit. He started to press in and pull out slowly, always working it in just a tiny bit deeper every time.

He was almost in, when he stopped. At first, I thought he was going to give up, thinking he was just too big for me.

He leaned forward putting more pressure on my anus. The pain was sharp, and in the confusion of the pain, I did not realize he had grabbed my long golden hair until he pulled on my mane — hard.

He pulled my hair so hard, that my head snapped back, my shoulders sank, and my back arched down into the bed. All this served to distract me from the piercing pain of his cock head ripping my sphincter wide open. I felt his shaft sliding through the raw ring of muscle, his glans stretching my bowels wide, as he slid into me. He never let up on the hair pulling, until he was fully seated in me.

Somehow, I had kept from screaming, all I had vocalized was a long 'Ahaaaa.'

He was fully embedded in me now as he just relaxed and let me adjust to his size. When he started moving again, it was just small movements. I could feel him pulling my insides out with every move he made.

Before too long, I had gotten slippery enough that he was able to move in and out of me a couple of inches. He was opening me up now, my body adapting to his great size. As he slid in and out of me, it always felt like he was going deeper every time. I looked over my shoulder — he only had half his cock in me. I felt my ass tense up with the knowledge. He stopped. I saw the hand rise over his head. I shut my eyes before the strike. I could not help the whimper that escaped me from the intense pain.

"Eyes forward!"

He waited until I was relaxed again, and started over with the small movements. Soon, he was back to the small thrusting, forcing himself deeper with every stroke. When I thought I could take no more, he would find even more depth within me.

Every thrust brought a moan from my chest, a confirmation of my enjoyment of his abuse.

By the time I felt his balls hitting my pussy, I had become more adjusted to his size and the pleasure was building. The more he fucked my ass, the more overwhelmed I became. I had never orgasmed doing anal, but this god gave me one. Oh, how he gave me one. It started in my bowels and migrated to my pelvic area. There, it exploded and filled my entire body.

All the while, he kept going. When I felt him thicken and his cock start throbbing, I was afraid he would spill his seed in there. I was about to say something, when he pulled out. I heard him wiping himself with something, then he was deep within me. Right where I wanted him, filling me with his baby-makers — all flowing into my womb.

I never moved, my ass still stinging, still gaped open. I heard him breathing heavily on the bed behind me, holding my hips. Pulling me tight to him, keeping his cock fully embedded within me. I felt him pulling out, and heard the sound my cunt made as it fought to keep him inside. He left both of my holes wide open.

"I could get used to the sight of that."

I wiggled my butt.

"Sorry, intermission."

He got up and poured me another glass of water. When he returned, he spread me wide with his fingers again and checked my vagina. After he pulled his fingers out of me, I felt his hand under me on my tummy. "Getting full."

I felt a rush of emotion flow through me. I wanted him in me again — no, I needed to feel him in me, again.

"Please fuck me slow," I hoarsely whispered, through my sore throat.

I felt his hands on my hips, positioning me again. He had me in the center of the bed. He pushed me down until I was on my stomach, legs together, hands by my side, and my head turned to the mirror. I watched him climb over me, his knees on either side of my legs. He grabbed my hips and rotated them, so my tummy pressed on the bed and my hips were elevated. I felt the cool air on my now-exposed, hot pussy.

He pressed into my entrance and slowly spread me wide, as he sank into me. With my hips closed, there was not much room for him, but I was well lubricated and there was no stopping his advance with all his weight behind him. I felt him bottom out before I felt him press against my ass.

He pulled back and pressed in harder, forcing my vagina into my abdomen, and allowing him to sleeve his entire cock in me. He just rested like that for a long time. I did not even notice when he started barely moving. He took me for a very long time, slowly building me up, always putting pressure on my G-spot and my cervix.

On every in-stroke, I felt his balls slap my clit as his cock head slapped my cervix. He was keeping me just on the edge for so long with his slow pace. Then it happened, the floor fell out from under me, and I fell into a pit of pleasure. I couldn't even remember him fucking me, all I remember was the constant pleasure bouncing around in my body.

When I came to, he was just resting over the top of me; he was soft, but was still fully penetrating me. Even soft, this man was so much larger than my husband. He slowly pulled out of me and used his fingers to examine me again; the more he did that, the wider he pulled me open. He adjusted my hips and then checked again.

"I just love watching all my semen flow into your womb."

He laid down behind me and pulled my small body into his embrace. His arm draped over my waist and held my breast. I felt his cock resting in the space between my legs, tight against my pussy. I just could not get over how big he was, even soft. He had to be six inches long and still two inches thick. He filled that space between my legs nicely.

He was asleep before I was. I listened to him softly snore. Eventually, I slipped off into a baby-filled dream.

I woke up to him fucking me. He had just slipped in it and was going to town again. He did not last long, and he was back to sleep. He left himself inside of me this time.

It was harder to get to sleep this time. His thick cock was spreading me wide, and I had an aching need that just would not go away. Something that needed his cock to pound out of me. When I finally slipped off to sleep, he woke me up again. He was hitting my cervix again, and I could feel another big one. When I felt his baby-makers flood me again, I exploded in another full-body orgasm. The kind that started with all the hairs on my body standing on end, and ends with me passing out.

I am not sure if I missed one of his fucks, but when he woke me up fucking me again, it was already daylight outside. He had been fucking me every two hours, only this time, it was four hours later, and morning already. It was another hard cervix banger, that again gave me a huge orgasm. How he could keep doing this to me, I had no idea.

When he was done with my body this time, he positioned me on my back and put my knees to my shoulders. He opened me up and looked inside me.

"Shit, that's a lot of semen. Good thing I left my cock in you all night."

He let go of me, and went and ordered breakfast. He was done with his shower and dressed by the time the food arrived. The delivery person did not see me this time, I don't think. At least Max did not say anything to him.

He checked me again and shook his head. "I think your womb may be full. Guess I will have to feed you myself."

He sat down next to me and fed me eggs, bacon and toast while I held my legs up. When he was finished feeding me, he lowered my legs and started massaging my lower tummy. I could see a small bulge just above my pubic bone. He folded me back up and checked inside me again.

I know this time he had pulled me wide enough to fit his fist in me.

"Better, but you will have to elevate your hips while I am at my meeting this morning."

He adjusted a couple of pillows under my hips and then let me lower my legs. I could see my tummy arching up to my pussy mound way above the rest of my body, my hips bones flaring out on either side.

"Don't move," he ordered, as he grabbed his briefcase, and walked out. As soon as he left, I felt the pressure building in my bladder. The more I thought about it, the more I had to go.

It was only a few hours, but it felt like days laying there having to pee. I finally heard the door, and when it opened, I heard his voice. "Just me." I bounced over onto my knees and had my chest to the bed.

When he came around the corner, I whined, "Pee!"

He quickly grabbed the ice bucket, and was under me as it started leaking out. I could not control it anymore, and it gushed out of me. The hard slap was the only thing that kept me from overfilling the bucket.

He made three trips this time.

When he was done, he asked me. "Why are you in a different position than I left you?"

"Pee," I hoarsely whispered.

"No excuse. You should have waited for my orders." I felt the hand. The pain was so intense, I did not even hear the slap. With the four hits he gave me, besides the two to stop my flow — I would be bruised for days.

But I was also overflowing with cream again. He slipped all eight of his fingers into me this time and pulled hard, gaping me wide open at least five inches.

"Good, you're empty. You want more?"

I nodded vigorously. All I could think about was getting bred by him again. That long, thick cock filling me up, filling my mind. Then he was in me again, thrusting hard against my abused cervix. It always hurt when he started hitting my cervix, but this time, it hurt even more.

I started crying and he heard me. "You, okay?"

"It's hurting this time."

He forced me to my tummy and just laid on top of me, buried deep inside of me. "Tell me what you are feeling."

"I feel so full. A pressure pushing into my abdomen, spreading my pelvic area wide open. It feels like you have stretched me out so much, that I will never go back to normal."

I took a breath and continued, "I also feel your balls on my clit. I just felt you twitch, are you going to cum again? You are, I feel you getting bigger again..."

He pulled back and shoved in hard.

"Ohh, yeah, there it is. I feel all that semen flooding me. Filling me up. I am going to have your baby, Max. I am going to name him after his father, Max, and my husband will never know."

He was fucking me hard again, listening to my words.

"Fuck me, Max, fuck me hard. Fill me with that massive cock of yours. I want my baby to have a cock like yours, so he can satisfy every woman he fucks, just like his daddy!"

He forced himself deep inside me and ejaculated again.

He pulled out of me, flipped me over, and lifted me into the position. I held my knees tight to my shoulders.

He ordered lunch and then rolled me over onto my back and crawled between my legs and started sucking my engorged clit. It was huge after all this play time, and he sucked it like a small cock. I felt his fingers enter me and then I felt a very full sensation.

His hand — he had his hand — inside me. He started rubbing on my G-spot with his fist and his sucking, and his... Oh shit, this was — too good. I screamed his name again, as he brought me to three small quick orgasms. He started lightly massaging my cervix while sucking my clit.

I had no idea how long he did that, before my body completely caved in on itself. I just started to convulse, my body twitching, and pleasure flooding my every synapse. Then it was black.

I woke up to the smell of chicken. KFC Chicken.

"You hungry?"

I nodded.

"Can you eat?"

I shook my head.

He came over and sat next to me, feeding me slowly. "Sorry about that last one. Got carried away again. Never seen a chick pass out from too much pleasure."

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Still can't talk?"

I nodded. "Hurts."

"Sorry about that."

"I loved it." I winced and held my throat.

"You might have loved it, but you're having second thoughts now."

I shook my head. "More."

He laughed at me. "You are one crazy chick."

"You want more chicken?"

I shook my head.

"Potatoes?"

I nodded.

He gave me three spoons full, and it was all I could eat.

"Come on girl, I want to treat you like a woman now." He helped me up and I realized nothing was spilling out of me. I looked down to see.

"Nope, it all went in." He rubbed my lower belly just above my pubic bone. "Kind of squishy in there."

He led me to the bathroom where he made me stand in the shower while he washed every inch of me. He washed my hair, and then lifted me to sit on his hips, my legs wrapped tightly around him, as he sucked on my breast. I hugged his head to my chest.

When he had his fill, he slipped me down over his cock, with my legs wrapped around his waist, he slipped in with ease. His strong hands forced me up and down on his massive cock. Again, he came deep inside me. When he pulled out this time, most of it ran out of me. He caught it with his hand and fed it to me. It was delicious. Nothing like my husband's watery spunk. This was thick and tasty. It was what a real man tastes like.

He fed all of it to me, even reaching up inside me to get more. I was amazed how he had made me so loose that he could now just slip his huge hand inside me without any pain. He dug all of his cum out of my vagina and fed it to me.

Then he dried me off, sat me on the toilet, and made me evacuate my bowels. I did have to go, but it was very embarrassing having him in the bathroom with me.

Afterward, he took me in and sat me on the side of the bed and blow-dried my hair.

"I love your hair. It's so long, and I just love this shade of blonde."

"Thank you" I whispered.

"More chicken?"

I nodded, and he handed me a couple of pieces on a small plate. I quickly ate them up. I then drank up an entire bottle of water.

"Want one more time?"

I nodded. I would never deny him entry to my body, not ever.

He came over and lifted me and set me on his hips, he started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. We stood like that forever just kissing. I could easily love this man.

Then, he was over the top of me, and I was laying on my back. He slowly entered me missionary. He never stopped kissing me. Slowly, he fucked me, never going very deep until the end. I came so hard when I felt him release inside of me, looking deep into my eyes.

This was not a fuck, and I knew it. He had just made love to me.

He looked away and pulled out. He stood up, and turning away from me, he said, "You need to go now."

I got up and slipped on the soiled panties from yesterday. Followed by my silk stockings and my garter. I adjusted my skirt and then put on my bra. Pulling on my shirt and used the mirror to ready myself.

Never one for makeup, I looked like I always have. I slipped on my red heels, and he walked me to the door.