Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben's adventures in superhero capture continue.
15.4k words
4.9
3.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the door to Killer Clown's cell. Can I still call her that? I had fixed that I hoped. Connie, it was Connie Dee's cell. There were two guards seated on chairs to either side of the door, I recognized Dawn as she nodded at me in greeting. Made sense, post a medic where the injuries were most likely to happen.

"Good morning Dawn, any word on Sharon?" I asked politely.

"She was discharged yesterday and is at home with her son and a live in caregiver for the time being. She also got a generous out of court settlement from the drunk driver who caused the 'accident'." She replied happily.

The man beside her, Chuck that was his name, grunted. It translated in guy speak to 'Glad to hear it.'

"And Janet, how is her jaw?"

"Still wired shut so she is taking her meals through a straw. She asks me to weigh her every morning and is tracking it on a chart in the barracks, bitch." Dawn replied, half jokingly.

Chuck gave the same monosyllabic grunt with a slight change of inflection, which in guy speak meant 'Huh, what's going on?'

"And Chantal?" I finished with a sly smile.

"Taken down a few pegs and it's about time, she was getting annoying. By the way, I have a list of people who are interested in a one-on-one session if you have any vacancies in your schedule." She laughed.

"How about you, are you on the list?" I replied seductively, leaning against the wall beside her and making no effort to disguise where my eyes went.

She laughed the laugh of a confident woman. "Well, maybe. But purely for research purposes of course."

Chuck, gave a snort that was the equivalent of him rolling on the floor laughing. I laughed too, then nodded to him. "Nice talking with you."

He bobbed his head a fraction of an inch, guy speak for 'Yeah, we should get a beer sometime when you are free.'

"And how is she doing?" I asked, standing and gesturing to the steel door beside them.

"Well, she hasn't hurt anybody deliberately over the last couple of days if that helps. Still crazy as a bag of cats though." Dawn replied warily.

"Thanks, that actually does help a lot. Time to get into character." I pulled on the white lab coat I had been carrying and settled the clip board in my arm, then gestured to Dawn. She checked the video monitor to see that Connie was in her bed and away from the door then waved the key card and let me in.

The room was a mess, furniture tumbled and as broken as a strong woman could do with steel and plastic. The walls were smeared with her blood from her bruised and torn knuckles and her food was scattered on the floor. She was lying in the bed, sobbing quietly and didn't acknowledge my presence. Still, I approached warily but I didn't detect any of the previous violent intent that she usually radiated, just sorrow and despair.

"Connie." I said quietly then touched her bare shoulder. She flinched slightly but didn't move and I slid into her mind.

It was chaos, even more chaos than before. The carnival was a mess, midway games destroyed but not rebuild as before. The crowd of faceless thoughts milling aimlessly, not rushing with their previous frantic purpose. The big top tent sagged on its pole and everywhere I saw her father's face it was frozen like a realistic mannequin. When I kept her from killing her father, I had changed Connie Dee's entire perspective on the world, but now she didn't have anything to replace it with.

I pushed my way through the crowd to the trailer and looked through the window. It was just as I had left it, Connie and her father were on their knees sobbing into each other's arms, her mother stood there woodenly like a robot awaiting a command.

I slid into the mental projection of her father, I wasn't worried about her hurting him now so my mind could safely occupy the space. I rose to my feet, pulling her up as well. She looked up at me, eyes red and nose running freely as she sobbed.

"It's alright darlin', its alright. You don't need to cry anymore, I have a new job for you and you need to be happy for this one."

I pushed further into Connie's head, finding her emotions and encountering a seething lake of arousal. At one end there seemed to be a dam, blocking a now empty riverbed that led to a sharp volcanic type landscape. Her rage, her anger was now dormant but her base level of arousal was starting to boil over. I couldn't stop it, not yet, it was fed from somewhere deep inside her mind and it was likely that I could never choke it off completely. It was just too much who she was, instead I needed to channel it somewhere else and the only place that could match the outlet that rage gave her, was lust.

I dug a trench, a canal of sorts through the landscape of her mind channeling that roiling lake of emotion into her sexual arousal. Like a savannah after a thunderstorm, her mind soaked up the torrent of stimulus. I kept the flow comparatively small, I didn't want to change her too fast, she would be impossible to control. I still needed to sculpt her psyche to respond to this new way of thinking. She might not want to kill men anymore, but I didn't want her attacking them on sight either.

She shuddered, her eyes clearing from the tears as she gasped with the new feelings coursing through her. She looked up at me with a smoldering look as her lust began to burn. "Really daddy, what do you want me to do?" She said in a sultry voice, her hand sliding up over my chest to rest on my shoulder.

"Well Connie, you are wasted as a clown under all of that makeup. I am starting a new attraction, you are going to work in a kissing booth."

She squealed girlishly, "The kissing booth daddy? You want me to kiss lots of boys for money?"

"Oh yes baby, you are going to be just perfect. But you can't do that as a clown now can you?" I replied, then stroked my hand over her frizzy orange and pink hair. It changed, shifting to a natural light blonde but still shot with streaks of hot pink. I moved down, passing my hand over her face to mentally wipe away the garish clown makeup, replacing it with the elegantly understated but sexy look of a teenage girl. Eyeshadow and eyeliner replaced the big blue circles and soft pink blush now accented her cheeks instead of garish red dots. Her lips now shone with glistening pink lip gloss and she flicked a tiny tongue over them, tasting the cherry flavor.

I continued, her clown costume replaced by an off the shoulder cropped sweatshirt that hung enticingly off of her firm tits and a pair of black and hot pink booty shorts hugged her hips and ass. Her garish orange and pink shoes were replaced by pink ankle socks and gleaming white runners. She now stood before me, the perfect image of a sexy, somewhat rebellious teen eager to head out and make all the boys stare and all the girls jealous.

"Ooooohhhhh daddy, I feel sooooo sexy." She purred, her finger tracing the line of my chin. "But I done never kissed a boy before, I don't know what to do?"

"Now Connie, I am sure that a girl like you has kissed a boy before. Don't be telling your father fibs, I might have to spank you for that." I replied in a gruff voice and she giggled enticingly, looking up at me through long dark lashes.

"Well, maybe a few, but they were just silly little boys. If you want me to be good in the kissing booth, I need to be taught how to do it properly, don't I?" She said in a shy little girl voice, biting her lip in mock nervousness while her hand continued its seductive caress of my neck and jaw.

"Well, alright. Just one." I said, and leaned down to cup her chin as I pursed my lips.

Her arms shot up to wrap around my neck, tugging me down as she pulled herself up to mash her pink lips hard against my mouth. Her tongue darted out, forcing its way in as I squawked in surprise. She pressed her young firm tits against my chest and one leg wrapped around mine, pulling her tight and grinding her crotch against my thigh.

"Ooooohhhh Dadddyyyyy." She moaned into my mouth.

I kissed her back, hard and passionate as my hands slid over her body. This is what needed to be done. Her father was the most important figure in in her life and she had built her entire mind around her irrepressible but futile need to destroy him. With that desire gone, it needed to be replaced by another thought her to re-build her mind around. With the seething cauldron of arousal that filled her mind this is what was needed.

"Yes punkin' your daddy is here for you for whatever you need." I murmured into her mouth as she chewed hungrily on my lips. Her hands slid over my body, tearing at my shirt and groping at my crotch. I reciprocated, sliding my own hand up under the loose material of her top and snagging a handful of firm teenage tit. My other hand slid down her back and cupped her ass, lifting her off the ground. Her legs wrapped around my hips as she gyrated her crotch against mine.

"Teach me daddy, show me what to do, please." She moaned into my mouth, her hands tangling in my hair.

I pulled my face back, looking up at the lust filled eyes that stared down at me with an unquenchable hunger. "You know who could really teach you about men. Your mom has been making me cum for years, why not ask her."

Connie looked over at where the mental image of her mother stood like a display mannequin. "Mommy, can you teach me how to make daddy happy." She called out.

Her mother came to life and strode over to where we stood. Her image also shifted, the messy top bun disappeared and was instead replaced by long light blonde hair that flowed past her shoulders. The stained t-shirt and leggings shimmered and were replaced by a slinky red cocktail dress with spaghetti straps and a deep plunging neckline that showed full mature boobs. Her stained white crocs became gleaming black heels, gone was the abused trailer trash woman replaced by an elegant high priced escort.

"Sure baby, I can teach you a thing or two about keeping men satisfied." She said in a sultry southern accent. "First thing, climb down off of him. You are a lady, not a chimpanzee."

"Sorry momma." Connie said as she released her leg lock on my hips and slid down off of me, stepping back and clasping her hands in front of her shyly.

"Some men want to be attacked, they want to think they can make a woman lose control just by looking at her." Her mother continued, swaying her hips as she walked around me tracing the line of my shoulders with a sculpted and lacquered nail. "Your father though, he doesn't need his ego stroked like that. He is a real man, a real man who deserves to be treated with respect. Not groped like a boy in a closet."

"I'm sorry momma, I just got so excited." Connie replied sheepishly, twisting her hands and rocking on her heels like a chastened schoolgirl.

"Come here, come here girl and let momma teach you how to please a real man." Connie's mother purred as she leaned her head on my shoulder and trailed her fingers down my chest.

Connie skipped toward me, eyes twinkling mischievously as she twisted her shoulders letting her long pink and blonde hair sway. "Alright mommy, what should I do first?"

Connie's mother put her hand on Connie's shoulder and gently but firmly pushed her to her knees. "First, you get down there and pull out his cock. Pull down his pants, don't want it getting hurt on his zipper now."

Connie giggled as she undid my belt and slid my pants and underwear to the floor. "Gosh momma, it sure is big." she gasped.

"Why yes it is, but don't let that scare you. Take it in your hand and stroke it, give it little kisses and licks to get it good and hard before you put it in your mouth." Her mother coached while running her fingers through my hair and flicking her tongue over my ear. Between the two of them it didn't take much to get hard.

"Gosh daddy, you are sooooo big." Connie cooed as she stroked me to hardness. "Now momma?"

"Yes baby, now. Take it in your mouth and suck on it like a popsicle or a lollypop. Not too hard, not yet at least."

Connie complied, sliding my rigid shaft into her warm pink mouth. She looked up at me with gleaming wide eyes, somehow part innocent part seductive. I moaned with undisguised pleasure as she began gently sucking on my cock, her firm tongue sliding along the bottom while her lips wrapped tightly around the shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm." She moaned as her eyes slid shut, the cool breath from her nostrils tickling the now damp shaft of my prick while she slid back and forth. She made little twisting motions with her head, rocking her shoulders and neck while she licked and sucked on my stiff cock.

"Ooooohhhhh, that's very good baby. Where did you learn to do that eh?" Her mother exclaimed as she slid one hand down my arm to gently cup the back of Connie's head. "Someone isn't quite the shy little girl that I expected isn't she."

"Mmmm hmmmm" Connie mumbled around the cock that filled her mouth, her eyes glancing up at me mischievously. "Well momma, I might have spied on you and daddy a couple of times." She said in a mock ashamed voice when she pulled back, her hand continuing to stroke the shaft while she flicked her tongue over the head.

"You little slut." Her mother chided, then she slid to her knees beside her daughter reaching out to take my prick in her own manicured fingers. "Then you know how much I looove sucking your father's cock so don't hog it all."

Connie moaned in disappointment as her mother tugged my prick out of her hands and pulled it into her own eager mouth. I sat mesmerized as the two women passed my cock back and forth, licking and fondling my balls whenever their mouth was not occupied. Connie, the troubled teen who couldn't kill her abusive father in her mind now couldn't stop lusting after him. Her mother, the battered wife who failed to protect her was now a seductive vamp teaching her everything she thought a mother should teach her daughter. Between them, me as the father/husband who now was the focus of her lust instead of her hatred.

Connie's mother released her grip on my cock and moved behind her daughter, her hands sliding up under Connie's crop top shirt to squeeze her tits. "Oooohhh baby, I always knew you had such nice hard body. Reminds me of myself when I was your age, I remember I liked it when boys played with my nipples like this."

"Ooooohhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmmm." Connie moaned, taking my cock back into her mouth as she arched her chest forward against her mother's fondling hands. Her hand pumped back and forth on my shaft while her lips and tongue swirled around the head. I felt my balls tighten just as she pulled off of my prick and turned her head, her hand and mouth groping hungrily for her mother over her shoulder. Her mom responded, pulling one hand out from under her shirt to reach around and grab her young daughter's chin, holding it tight as she kissed her.

"Mmmmmmmmm" they moaned into each other's mouth. I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load in an explosive gush. Both women squealed as my cum sprayed over their faces but Connie's mom reached out and pumped my cock milking it for every last drop. "See baby, see how easy it is once you put our heart into it?" she chuckled as her tongue flicked out to lick a dribble of cum off of Connie's cheek.

"Ooooohh momma, you are so right. He came so fast it surprised me." She replied in a slightly disappointed voice. "I'm sooooo horny, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Well baby, normally I wait for him to fall asleep then finger myself but now that you are here maybe we can help each other." She replied, pushing Connie to the floor and climbing on top of her. Connie spread her legs, her tight booty shorts disappearing to reveal her pink dyed pussy hair and glistening snatch. The two women's hands slid over each other's bodies as they kissed and licked the cum off of each other's faces. Then Connie's mom slid down her daughter's body and buried her face between her legs. Connie squealed and clamped her thighs tightly around her mother's head, one hand tangling in her long hair while the other slid up under her top to grope her tit.

I backed out, they didn't need me or my influence anymore. I waved to the camera and Dawn opened the door for me. She glanced over my shoulder at the now moaning Connie Dee who had one hand up her pajama top and the other down her pants masturbating fiercely.

"What did you do?" she asked in fearful wonder. It had only been a couple of seconds since I first touched Connie who had been bawling her eyes out and days before trying to kill all of them.

"I gave her what she wanted." I replied, then noticed Tina standing there in her usual business elegance watching the monitor.

"Can I assume that Killer Clown is now a more manageable commodity?" She asked coldly.

"I turned her bloodlust into just lust. She won't try to kill anyone, but I can't guarantee she won't try to fuck someone to death." I was interrupted by a loud moan, "You may want to give her some toys to distract herself, she is going to need lots of release for all of that arousal."

"Ooooohhhhh momma, look daddy's ready again." Connie moaned, and Tina shot me an angry glare. I glared back.

"What did you expect? You gave me a dozen broken eggs so I made an omelet! If you don't like the result, then put a bullet in her head but don't get pissed at me for working with what I had." I snapped.

She stiffened, then let out a long sigh. "I'm sorry Dan, it's not as easy this way is it? Before we just beat them up, turned them over to the police then complained when we had to do it over again. I guess when you are judge, jury and executioner you don't get to avoid things like this." She waved her hand at the monitor where Connie was in the throws of a powerful orgasm, then she switched off the sound. "I need you in the briefing room in one hour, we have our next target."

I nodded and slid past her, hoping to conceal the damp stain in my crotch. What happens in the mind often happens in the body and I needed to get to my room and clean up before I ran into anyone else.

An hour later I was sitting in the briefing room, looking around at the many empty chairs. Xin sat beside me, awkwardly trying to ignore me and seem professionally focused until she sighed in frustration and touched her neck to dial up her injector. I patted her knee and she smiled shyly at me until Tina cleared her throat. The only other person in the room was Brett, the head of the 'normie' support troops which was unusual compared to the last briefing. Tina tapped her tablet and an image popped up on the screen, an image that made me scream in my head but I managed to tone it down to a barely audible whimper as my asshole puckered in fear.

"Our next target is 'Lady Justice' as she refers to herself, or 'Homewrecker' as most of the rest of the world know her as."

I looked up at the woman on the monitor, she was black with a lean body and a head full of long braided hair. She was wearing a white bodysuit costume with gold gloves and boots and a set of golden scales in the middle of her chest. The two plates were cunningly designed to look like they were supporting her breasts with the balance arm coming down between them to flare across her flat stomach and narrow waist. She had a high collar, also in gold so the only exposed skin on her body was her face. That face is what scared me the most, it was screwed up in a contemptuous sneer with blazing red eyes firing her trademark heat vision beams into some unfortunate criminal who happened to be her target of the moment. Behind and around her, people ran in terror trying to get away from the conflict.

"Homewrecker is a deluded woman who claims to be a superhero but is actually one of the most dangerous people in the world. Her actions in the pursuit of what she considers justice have caused more collateral damage and casualties than any other powered individual currently in play."