Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed the distance, reaching around to grab the mask from Xin's trembling fingers and hold it in place against the black woman's face. My other hand slid through her flailing braids to press against Homewrecker's cheek and I slid into her mind.

I felt rage, indignation that she had been attacked. Who the hell did these insignificant worms think they were. I milked that while also disrupting the nerves that controlled her hand. Xin fell to the ground gasping but in Homewrecker's mind she squeezed until the sounds of bones cracking provided a surge of satisfaction.

'Take that you stupid bitch.' Homewrecker snarled in her head as Hummingbird's body went limp in her hand. She stood and spun around, throwing the corpse behind her. Xin's body hit Danielle like a truck, slamming her back against the wall with a sickening thud. Both women slid to the ground, heads twisted at impossible angles.

"Danielle, stop now!" I shouted through the throat mike and I felt the sonic scream end like the final act of a rock concert.

'That's it.' I whispered in her mind. 'You got them, good job.'

She took a deep breath of satisfaction, then turned back to the abandoned building. People started to emerge from doorways and behind walls where they had hidden in terror. One man pointed at the bodies 'Look, she stopped them. She saved us!'

Homewrecker looked around confused as the illusionary crowd started to applaud. 'Justice! Justice! Justice!' they chanted, clapping and cheering wildly. The three criminals emerged from the building with their hands up. 'We surrender, please don't hurt us!' they said in pleading voices as police appeared to cuff them and stuff them in a cruiser.

'Thank you, Lady Justice. You saved a lot of people today, the world needs more heroes' like you.' An officer said gratefully as the cruiser drove away, lights flashing.

Homewrecker took another deep breath as she glanced around at the cheering and adoring crowd. 'It's about time these idiots appreciated what I am doing for them' she thought as she waved.

Her body slumped to the ground, my mental image transitioning to a dream as I pulled out. I brushed the thick stray braid away from under the mask. The straps slid around automatically, fastening it to her face like should have happened 'According to the Plan'. I looked over at Xin who was pushing herself up off of the ground rubbing at her neck where I could already see bruises already starting to appear.

"Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect to have to fight her like that." She croaked.

"Me either. Next time Tina comes up with a plan, she gets to implement it." I replied. "Come and get us out of here." I continued over the radio and moments later we were loaded up in a van and headed back to the compound.

Soon after I stood with Tina in a huge room somewhere deep in Dan's basement, facing a massive grey sphere. The exterior of the sphere rippled like a dark pond with waves passing across its surface. On a monitor, Homewrecker flew back and forth inside like an angry squirrel trapped in a cage. Every time her eye beams or fists slammed into the grey walls of her cell the wall would flex then bounce back unmarked. "Please tell me again how this is going to keep us alive."

"The entire structure is made up of nanobots, billions of them forming the sphere with walls 4 feet thick. Every time she attacks, the 'bots flex and react, absorbing the damage. Any 'bots that are destroyed are replaced by others that flow in from around the damaged section, always reinforcing the place she is attacking. The 'bots are also self replicating, absorbing the debris from any destroyed ones and using the material to make more."

She gestured proudly to the monitor as the frantic woman flew against the ceiling, only to be absorbed and bounced back as it flexed. She landed and tried to push her way through a wall but the floor under her feet suddenly became super smooth and she slipped to the ground with a thud and scream of frustration.

"She can't fly hard enough to push through the collective field of nanobots, and every time she tries to walk through the bots under her feet re-shape to become frictionless and she loses traction. The almost Irresistible Force has met the totally Immovable Object." Tina continued, like a proud parent explaining their child's latest project.

"Alright, how is this supposed to keep ME alive? I mean, I need skin to skin contact to influence her and there is no way I am going in there. If we knock her out, her brainwaves will change and anything I do will be shrugged off like a dream when she wakes up." I continued, flinching as the surface of the sphere bulged in front of me in response to her latest assault.

"Well, that is where our host comes in." she replied and I looked over as Dan stepped into the room, followed by Grace. He had on his usual Hugh Hefner look, silk robe and pajama pants with carpet slippers. A drink in one hand and a cigar in the other, his massive chest and arms straining at the stitching of the material with every movement.

He chuckled as he watched the monitor, then shot back his drink, took a long pull on his cigar and crushed it out in his palm. "I have been looking forward to this." He rumbled in his heavy Slavic accent as he shrugged out of his robe. A silverback gorilla in silk pajamas was the best way to describe him, right down to the hair on his back. "So, how do I get in?"

Tina handed him a silver bracelet which wrapped around his wrist. "This will act as the key, it will direct the nanobots to move away from you in a 2 inch distance allowing you to pass through the wall without opening a full doorway for her to escape through." She gestured to a red button under a plastic cover. "It only works if I am holding this button down, as a failsafe should she get hold of it."

"Alright, let's use this as a chance to test your little pills why don't we?" Dan replied, reaching into the pocket of his robe and pulling out a small bottle. He shook out two capsules, about the size of a cold pill, took one and offered the other to Tina.

Tina took it and with a tired roll of her eyes popped it in her mouth and swallowed it dry. Only after she had done so did Dan take his own pill with a satisfied grunt. He shrugged his shoulders, cracking his neck and knuckles then nodded to Tina who raised the cover and pressed the button. He walked forward and the nanobots slid away from him, re-forming behind him once he passed the edge of the wall. I watched the monitor and saw him emerge inside the cell and he was immediately attacked by Homewrecker.

"Let me out of here!" she screamed as she unleashed her eye beams on him. I sighed, in both relief and disappointment when they had no effect. She may as well have been pointing a laser pointer at his chest.

She looked on, stunned for a moment then flew at him hitting him with a blow that caused the entire sphere to bulge slightly from the concussion. Dan staggered back, to all of our surprise. He recovered and shook his head slightly, like he had banged it on a doorframe by accident. Homewrecker stood there in shock, unable to accept that this person was still alive much less standing.

"I felt that girl, you have no idea how long I have waited to be able to say that." Dan muttered, rubbing the side of his head gently.

"Then feel this." Homewrecker sapped, leaping forward and landing a flurry of blows on his head and torso.

Dan was rocked, but remained steady now that he knew what to expect. His head snapped back and forth like a speedbag but his feet remained firmly planted to the ground not giving a step to the woman who beat on him.

Homewrecker stepped back, gasping for air. She was clearly unused to having to put this much effort into beating down an opponent and she eyed Dan warily. "Who are you?" she asked in a curious voice.

"Dear, I am your worst nightmare." Dan replied, then delivered a vicious backhand that tossed her across the room to slam into the semi-elastic wall. He charged after her before she could recover, his huge hands raining blow after blow on the now staggering woman.

"You are strong lady, I will give you that, but you don't know how to use it. I guess boxing was not part of your childhood." Dan grunted as he pulled her up with one hand and gave her a powerful uppercut that snapped her head back and tossed her across the room. She collapsed in a heap of dreadlocks and flailing limbs, her white unitard torn at the chest where he had been holding her. A well formed dark breast fell out of the hole and she fumbled to cover herself with one hand while trying to regain her feet.

"I'm going to kill you for that." She snarled as she charged at Dan. They met in the middle of the room, two super strong fighters pounding on each other like a pair of Rock em Sock em Robots. Well, it should have been one super strong fighter, and Dan. I looked over at Tina, "What was in that pill?"

Tina leaned forward, eyes on the monitor. "Just a stimulant and some genetically targeted neurotransmitters. They are designed to give him a boost of adrenaline, then continue to produce it as long as his heartrate is increased." She answered distractedly, her hands taking notes on a tablet.

"How the hell does that make him a match for super bitch here?" I demanded.

She looked over at me, her eyes wide and pupils dilated, probably from the effects of the pill she had taken herself. "The human body is capable of incredible feats of power. Hysterical strength can give people the ability to do things normally far beyond normal, the problem is that the body isn't designed to handle the strain. Joints, connective tissues, bones can all be damaged or destroyed in the process."

She waved at the monitor where Dan was going toe to toe with the most powerful super on the planet. "Dan is invulnerable to physical harm, his body cannot be damaged. Combine that with an induced and sustained adrenaline rush as well as a placebo effect, and he is now super strong."

I stared in horror at the monitor. "You crazy bitch! Do you know what you have done? You just took the Immovable Object and gave it the Irresistible Force."

"Don't accuse me of not planning for this." She said angrily. "The neurotransmitters will degrade after 15 minutes and his adrenaline gland will be exhausted soon after. He will have to stop, or collapse in exhaustion."

"Yeah, but until then you have made a juggernaut." I replied, my eyes glued to the monitor. "Why did you take a pill?"

"Because his paranoia extends to being poisoned so I always take them with him. The drug is tailored to his physiology, all I get is a headrush and urge to punch something so watch your mouth." She replied as she turned back to the monitor.

Inside the room, Dan was winning. Homewrecker had never encountered an opponent like this and just wasn't prepared. Her costume was in tatters, she was streaming in sweat and while she wasn't bleeding anywhere I could see she was exhausted. Dan on the other hand was just getting warmed up. He tossed her around like a dog with a chew toy, slamming her against the walls and floor.

"Yyeeaaaaahhhhhhh" he yelled in an animal like howl when he slammed her down on the floor. He tore his pants off, revealing a massive hard on. Homewreckers eyes opened wide in surprise and fear as he kicked her legs apart and threw himself between them.

"No, no, get off of me." She wailed, pushing and punching at him without effect. She was too spent and her blows were more like the flailing of a child than anything that Dan would feel.

"You can take it girl." Dan said in admiration. "I have never found anyone who can take it like you can."

She bucked and squirmed, trying to escape but he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back while he shoved his cock between her legs.

"Aaaaahhhhhh" she screamed, legs and arms flailing wildly as he fucked her.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh" he howled in response, one hand tugging hard at her hair while the other groped her tit. I noticed her nipples were hard with arousal but she continued to fight trying to escape the man who pinned her to the floor.

Dan assaulted her brutally, the floor flexing as he drove his cock into the lean hard body beneath him. Her wails of terror punctuated by the harsh sound of Dan's hand slapping her face and tits as he fucked her.

"Tina, stop this!" Grace cried and I saw the horror and disgust in her eyes as she watched what was unfolding on the screen. "She doesn't deserve this!"

"She is the only person who deserves this." Tina snapped back. "Do you have any idea how many people she has killed, how many live she ruined to be called 'Homewrecker'? The building collapse that I showed you in the briefing, she had pursued a purse snatcher inside. It was easier to bring the building down than to hunt for him so she did it. There were 47 people in that apartment, families, children. All dead because she wanted to play superhero!"

Tina pointed accusingly at the sphere. "The police tried to arrest her once, she killed them then destroyed their precinct. 23 officers and staff died because she wanted to rid the world of 'Fascist communist puppets of the left-wing conspiracy to deny justice to the world.' She is getting exactly what she deserves."

Grace backed away, glancing wide eyed from Tina to me to the monitor where Dan continued to brutalize the young black woman. Now he had her on her stomach, one hand pressed hard against the back of her neck as he fucked he from behind. His eyes were wild and his tongue jutted out between his teeth, the sound of his grunting came through the speaker like the soundtrack of a nature documentary.

"Nnnnnggggghhhhhhh!" he groaned as his body tensed, then collapsed on the prostate woman beneath him.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh" Homewrecker wailed, and despite everything else, I detected a note of pleasure amongst the humiliation and anger coming off of her. She actually seemed to be thrusting back, grinding her hips up against his pounding cock.

"Dan, time to leave before the effect wears off." Tina called through the monitor.

Slowly, Dan pushed himself up off of the now naked black woman and staggered toward the wall. Tina pushed the button and moments later he stepped out of the sphere into the room. His eyes were glazed with exhaustion and lust, his breath ragged and legs unsteady. He didn't notice when Tina slapped a patch on his chest and a nearby machine came to life, showing a stream of data about his vitals.

I slipped the bracelet off of his wrist and put it on my own. "I will need to get in there quick if I am going to make any changes." I told Grace and nodded to the button. She nodded back and pressed it, glancing at Tina and Dan.

Dan came to life, his hand whipping around to grab me by the throat and lift me off the ground. His eyes were wild with the lingering effects of the drug and I choked and gurgled as my neckbones creaked in his grip.

"You won't touch her, understood!" he snarled. "I want her to say just the way she is. She is a fighter and I have waited years to find someone who can handle me."

I struggled to nod, unable to move in his grasp. My eyes started to dim into tunnel vision from lack of oxygen but his grip was relentless.

"Dan." I heard Tina say, softly but firmly as she lay a hand on his bulging arm. "Dan, we still need him."

Everyone was still for an instant, then his eyes cleared and he lowered me to the ground. "Ben, I am sorry for that. It was, out of character, please accept my apology."

"No problem." I gasped, what else could I do.

"Well Ms. Stane, it seems like your little pill does it's job. Good work." He said, siding on his robe and patting the bottle in the pocket.

"I am glad, I will need to analyze these readings before we can make any confirmed claim. Please keep that sensor patch on for at least the next 8 hours so I can get a full set. Also, don't forget that too much use can hurt even you." Tina replied, tapping at her tablet.

"Your concern is touching. Now, I need another drink and cigar." He laughed in reply as he left the room.

I was reaching out with my mind to Homewrecker, trying to get a sense of what she was feeling after going through that.

'So, is that what it is supposed to be like?' she thought.

"Oh Shit!" I exclaimed, my vest sliding over me as I dashed toward the wall of the sphere. "I need to get in there right now!"

"Ben, what are you doing?" Shouted Tina.

"Ben, what are you doing?" Screamed Grace, her finger frozen on the button in shock.

With the bracelet still around my wrist the nanobots slid away from me like I was running through a thick fog. I emerged in the empty cell where Homewrecker was still lying on the floor. I dove for her, my hand reaching for any bare flesh. She looked up at me, her eyes glowing red with her heat vision but my hand slapped onto her naked shoulder and I slid into her mind.

I was in a hospital room, kind of. It was pale blue and there were rolling tables and a hospital bed like you would expect. There was also a TV, bookshelf full of books, drawings on the walls and a comfortable chair covered in clothes. It looked like the room of a long term patient who had personalized it. There was a young black girl lying on the bed, curled up with her back to me. She had a frizzy head of curly black hair and was wearing pink pajamas with yellow ducks on them.

I pulled an image from her mind and suddenly I was a slightly overweight bald man with a clip board and lab coat. She turned in the bed, I could see tears on her cheeks.

'Doctor, what happened?' she asked. She looked younger, about in her late teens or early 20's.

'Why don't you tell me.' I replied, pulling out a pen and making a note on the clipboard as she would have expected.

She sat up, her legs dangling off of the edge of the hospital bed. 'There was a man, he was big and powerful. Strong, and tough, tougher than me.' She said, her voice tinged with wonder.

'Tougher than you, I can't believe that.' I replied skeptically, confirming her belief that at this time she was the most powerful being on the planet.

'No, it's true. Nothing I did hurt him, I hit him as hard as I could and he barely staggered.' She continued.

'Ah, yes. Ajax, I wondered when he would show up.' I told her, nodding my head.

'What do you mean?' She asked curiously. There was no sense of shame or humiliation from her recent experience. More like curiosity and anger, anger at herself for losing.

'Well dear, you are a very powerful woman, the strongest in the world and thus attract the attentions of the strongest man.' I said in a gentle lecturing tone. 'Ajax is one of the most powerful and dominant men on the planet, it was only a matter of time before he came to challenge you.'

'Is that what it was, another test?' She replied, leaning forward eagerly. I fought to keep my eyes from glancing down the loose top of her pajamas. I got from her that the doctor was never interested in such things.

'Not a test dear, a trial. You see, here only the most dominant, the strongest men have the right to breed. To pass on their genes and make the world a better place. In order for them to do that, not only must they prove themselves to each other, but they must prove it to those they choose as a mate. The female has the last word so to speak, if the male cannot defeat her then he is clearly not deserving.'

She nodded, this fit with her view of the world. The strong survived, the weak were left to become strong or perish. 'So, being chosen by this Ajax is kind of an honour then. The best for the best.' She said proudly.

'Yes, yes indeed. He is the strongest, a lesser woman would have died and thus not deserved his attentions. You my dear are the very best of us. I am so proud.' I told her, patting her awkwardly on the shoulder.