Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, but she remained quiet so I continued. "My father was a kind, but busy man who lived for his work. My mother loved him but spent her time raising me because he was gone so often. When I was 20, he took her on a trip he had promised her for so long. They never came back, died in a car accident in France, or so I remember. The problem is I don't know if that is the truth or just a convenient story to make an easy to explain hard to verify childhood. My parents may still be out there, I have no idea."

"That's terrible." Grace gasped, her parents had been such a huge part of her life that she could barely grasp what I was telling her.

"Grace, I have no idea which of my memories are real and which I have created and then forgotten creating. What I can tell you is that I have been Ben Comber for longer than any other identity, do you want to know why?"

"Why?" she asked, looking up at me with that eager curiosity that I remembered from our first meeting.

"Because as long as I stay Ben Comber, his memories are my memories, and I don't want to lose those memories. So, you know as much about me as I do. You know everything about Ben Comber because he was made for you. I hope that answers your question."

She looked up at me for a moment, then pushed herself up and gave me a soft kiss. I pulled her tight to me and she moaned in response, her lips pressed against mine.

"I love you Ben Comber." She said.

I gave her my trademark cocky half smile and replied "Ditto. Owwwwchhh!" She had bit my lip, not hard enough to draw blood but hard none the less.

"I'm thorry, thorry." I mumbled, my lip still caught in her teeth. "I love.."

"No!" she snapped, eyes flashing in mock anger. At least I think it was mock anger. "You don't get to ruin that by using it as an apology."

"Uh huh." I muttered in response. How the hell could I be scared of a woman who had her hands cuffed behind her back.

Her look softened and she smiled, eyes twinkling. "No, when you say it, you will mean it. Mean it with your whole heart."

She kissed me again on the lips, then chin then throat. "You will say it after dinner, with flowers. You will be wearing that black blazer with the red shirt and jeans that you had on for our first date." She kissed her way down my chest, her tongue flicking over my nipple. "We will be in the park, the park we went to that night. I will look fucking gorgeous, and it will be a full moon."

She was at my stomach now, kissing and nibbling her way down toward my crotch. "You will take my face in your hands and look me in the eye, then you will say it."

She kissed my cock, her lips sliding down the shaft. Then she opened her mouth and took it between her teeth. "Understand?" she murmured as she bit down gently but firmly.

"Uh huh." I muttered again. This is why I could be scared of a woman with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"Good." She said happily, releasing my cock from her grip. "Now, I don't know everything you did to me, but I do know that this is my favorite. Now give me that salty caramel."

I moaned as she started sucking my cock again.