Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 04

Story Info
The last big hunt ends with a twist.
12.9k words
4.93
3.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Point of clarification before you begin. Since this is a mind control story, with a lot of mental projection any dialogue with " " around it is spoken in the real world while dialogue with ' ' is in the mental plane.

I sat on the sofa in one of the compound's many lounges swirling the scotch around in my glass, I was bored. Everyone was doing something, Grace was putting together a press release about Homewrecker's capture, Danielle was decorating her new accommodations, Xin was still in the infirmary, and I am sure that Tina was working on the next cunning plan to get my brains blown out. Even Dan was busy fucking his new girlfriend. I had watched the video of one of their sessions and was pleased to see that my conditioning was holding. It was still a brutal clash of titans at the start with clothes and nanobot formed furniture being destroyed as they fought, but Dan always won and seemed to be getting better at it. Homewrecker, still didn't know her real name, seemed almost proud when he would beat her into submission then shove his cock into her. I even saw her wrap her ebony legs around his hips once while she was struggling to fend off the blows he delivered to her face and breasts as he fucked her.

Brett was going through some training with the security team and had invited me to join in, but I had admitted to myself long ago that I was a lover and not a fighter. Still, anything would be better than sitting alone and imagining what that redheaded psycho was thinking up. I had just stood up and prepared head down to the gym when Xin walked in and waved at me, rushing across the room in her usual childlike enthusiastic way.

I smiled, bracing myself as she slammed into me reaching out to wrap her arms around my waist. She tried to speak but all that came out was a hoarse whisper. I saw a wicked bruise around her neck from Homewreckers hand and the collar that had been there before, but was not there now.

"Xin, where is your injector collar?" I asked somewhat concerned. An excited Xin without her medication was not something I wanted to have to deal with.

She released her grip around my neck and stepped back pulling up the sleeve of her athletic jacket to reveal what looked like a smart watch with a thick band. She croaked again, waving her hand as she tried to communicate. I caught her by the wrist and nodded "Tina made you a smaller version like Grace's. I'm glad, the other one was a little kinky. How are you feeling?" I asked as I sat back down and pulled her down to the sofa beside me.

Xin croaked again, pointing to her throat and trying to mime something. It was like playing charades with a schizophrenic. She finally took a frustrated breath and held out her hand, tapping her temple with her other finger. I got the hint and took her hand to slide into her mind.

I breezed past the controlled chaos of her consciousness toward the hazy soap bubble that encompassed her mind garden. As I stepped through the barrier I was surprised as always at the transition between the frantic bustle to the quiet serenity. My feet crunched on a washed gravel path that wound its way through shady trees and bushes covered in fragrant flowers. Butterflies flit their way through the air from bloom to bloom and the gentle scent filled my nostrils. I approached a winding stream that opened into a large pond edged with cat tails and water lilies. I noticed a Japanese bridge crossing the stream that hadn't been there before as well as a small gazebo where previously there had just been a bench. The entire area seemed larger as well, as if Xin was pushing out the boundaries of the garden the more she used it. I smiled at the thought and glanced at the now three humming bird feeders and the small swarm of colorful birds that darted around them.

'Hey Ben.' I heard an excited voice call and turned to the entrance of the gazebo where Xin waved at me.

'I love what you have done with the place.' I commented as I climbed the small step and moved inside, sitting down on a familiar bench.

'Thanks' Xin replied, sitting next to me and wiggling herself close, her arm wrapping possessively around mine. 'The more time I spend here the easier it gets.'

'So, how is the throat?' I asked in a concerned voice. The bruise was not visible here, but it had been dark and angry in the real world.

She reached up and rubbed her neck 'The doc says it will be fine, just bruised my vocal cords. I'm not supposed to talk.' She replied in a disgusted voice.

'Oh the humanity!' I gasped in mock horror and she punched me with a small fist. Then she gently rubbed my arm where she had hit it.

'You know, I never got a chance to thank you for saving my life.' She said softly. She pushed herself up off the bench and moved to stand in front of me. She leaned down resting her hands on my shoulders and gently kissed me. 'And since this is my garden, I can do whatever I want.'

Her tongue slid out and flicked its way across my lips until I opened my mouth and she pushed inside. My hands came up to grasp her waist and she moaned as my tongue pushed back against hers. The feeling of her athletic jacket disappeared and instead I felt her warm skin and a cool smooth fabric under my fingers. I pulled back and looked her up and down, my eyebrows rising in surprise.

Her hair had lengthened from the shoulder length it was in real life and now trailed down to the middle of her back. Her chest had grown from it previous athletically firm A cup to an impressive B/C size and her hips had swollen from their narrow girl like dimensions to a wider, more mature hourglass shape. Even her face had changed, becoming fuller with high cheekbones and lush lips. Its like she had aged 10 years, changing from an awkward 18yr old girl into a mature woman instantly. Also, she was wearing the same sexy schoolgirl outfit that I had made her wear the first time I fucked her. Her now full breasts strained against the button of the white blouse that was tied beneath her tits and the pleated mini skirt barely covered her well rounded ass. She was wearing knee high white socks in a pair of shiny black Mary Jane style heels.

She smiled at my surprise, trailing one painted fingernail along the edge of her top tracing the line of her cleavage. 'You like?' she asked playfully?

'Wow' was all I could say, I knew that Xin hated being seen as the little sister of the group but if this was what she was going to grow up to be then sign me up for the long term.

She leaned in, her shining red lips brushing against mine lightly. 'I wanted to re-create our first time, but on my terms. I hope you don't mind.' She whispered in a sultry voice.

'Uh huh.' I murmured in reply, not wanting to say anything to break the spell.

'There's still one thing missing though, isn't there?' she murmured around my lips. My ears perked up at the click of heels on wood and I looked over her shoulder as Danielle climbed the steps into the gazebo. If Xin looked sexy, Danielle looked stunning. Her long blonde hair was pulled over one shoulder and pinned close to her head with gleaming silver combs, her blue eyes shone behind long dark lashes and her full lips gleamed under a perfectly applied coat of lipstick. She was wearing a navy blue half cup bra, her D cup tits nestled in a frothy nest of silk and lace. A garter belt circled her narrow waist, the blue straps tracing lines down her flaring hips to clip onto dark blue stockings that ended in matching platform heels. A narrow blonde landing strip of pubic hair drew my eyes to her well trimmed pussy as she strode toward us like a model on a runway.

Xin pushed back and stood, rising like a cobra to fix me with a smoky lustful gaze. Danielle moved in behind her, her hands sliding around Xin's narrow waist and up to cup her tits squeezing them gently. 'Last time Danielle taught me all about sex, but this time I am in charge. Isn't that right?' Xin said in a firm voice.

'Yes mistress.' Danielle replied, one hand pulling Xin's long shining black hair aside so she could gently kiss her bare neck.

'Uhhhhhh' I stammered. This was not what I expected and I was somewhat nervous. This was Xin's mind after all and the level of control she had achieved made me a little uneasy. I wasn't used to being on the receiving end.

'Don't worry, I promise we won't hurt you.' Xin purred, one hand idly stroking Danielle's cheek as she kissed and nibbled at her ear. 'Danielle, I am going to suck his cock. While I am doing that I want you to lick my pussy just like you did that time, do you remember?'

'Ooohhh yesss mistress.' Danielle moaned as she slid to her knees, lips tracing a line of kisses down Xin's back.

Xin moved to kneel before me, a thick mat appearing on the floor just as my pants shimmered and vanished. My cock was already rigid and she cooed in pleasant surprise as her hand gently wrapped around it. 'I am going to get me some candy, you just sit right there.'

I felt myself get heavy, like there was a weighted blanket pressing me down onto the bench. This is what I was worried about, she controlled the environment here and while I could escape if I needed to it would not be easy or pretty. I wasn't used to surrendering control but given the situation I decided to go with it.

Xin flicked her tongue over the tip of my cock, moaning as she tasted the drop of pre-cum that glistened there. Like Grace, I had tweaked her mind to make my cum taste like her favorite treat and to her it was some Asian creation called Dragons Beard Candy. Either way, she shuddered at the taste and slid her lips over the head as she tried to suck out more.

'Mmmmmmmmmm' she groaned when my cock filled her mouth, her hand stroking the shaft while the other braced her on my thigh and her nails dug gently into my skin.

'Oooooohhhhhh' she sighed and I looked up to see the blonde top of Danielle's head behind her, her face pressed against her ass as her tongue worked it magic on her pussy. Her blue eyes watched me over Xin's bobbing head and her gleaming nails made small divots in the Asian girl's firm round ass.

'Nnnngggghhhhh' I groaned as I leaned back into the bench. I struggled to lift my hands against Xin's restraining presence and managed to place one on the top of her head. Once she felt my touch the resistance against that hand and arm disappeared and I gently but firmly coiled my hand in her long silky hair.

She pulled off of my cock, kissing the tip as she looked up at me through smoldering slitted eyes. 'Tastes just like I remember.' She murmured, her tongue working its way around the tip and head of my prick.

'You were always a natural at that, even from the start.' I murmured and she smiled up at me before taking my cock in her mouth again. Her lips sealed tightly around the shaft as she slid her face down as far as she could. I had not cancelled out her gag reflex like I had done with Grace and it was amusing how frustrated she got that she could not deep throat me. She worked hard at it, but soon came up for air trying to conceal her gasp and gagging. Instead, she slid her lips along the shaft giving it gentle kisses and licks until she took the head in her mouth again.

She moaned long and slow, both at the feel of my cock in her mouth and Danielle's tongue on her pussy. I saw her wiggle her ass against the blonde woman's face. Danielle closed her eyes and nodded, stroking her tongue up and down along Xin's cunt.

The show was incredible, a sexy Asian teenager imagining herself as a mature woman knelt at my feet while she sucked hard on my cock, desperate for a taste of my cum. An idealized version of a blonde bombshell shoved her nose in her ass while her tongue probed her pussy, her smoldering blue eyes occasionally opening to look at me like a cat regarding its next meal. I sat there, pressed firmly into the bench by the invisible force of will of the woman who commanded in this garden as her tongue swirled around my rigid shaft.

After what seemed like a blissful hour I groaned. 'Oh god, you're going to make me cum girl.' I murmured as I stroked her glossy hair.

'Mmmm hmmmmm' she mumbled, increasing the tempo of her sucking as she bobbed her head in my lap. She sucked hard like she was trying to pull the cum from my balls by pure force.

That did it, I felt my ass clench and my balls tighten as my orgasm shot out of my cock. Spurt after spurt of hot cum sprayed out of my dick and into her eager mouth. 'Mmmmmmmm' she groaned as she sucked and swallowed, not wanting to miss any of the delicious tasting semen.

'Oooooohhhhhh' she gasped as my cock popped out of her mouth. Between the taste of my cum and what Danielle was still doing to her she shuddered in pleasure, her tongue lapping the shaft of my cock hunting for every last drop.

I felt the psychic pressure that held me in place disappear, Xin had stopped concentrating when the much-anticipated taste of my cum filled her mouth. I took the opportunity to take control of the situation, I was far too much of a Dom to enjoy being helpless for too long. I reached down and took her firmly by the chin, lifting her face up to look at me. She squeaked in surprise but didn't resist as she felt my fingers clench tightly on her jaw. I rose to my feet, pulling her up with me and her narrow dark eyes widened in nervous anticipation as she realized that the balance of power had shifted.

'Danielle, poor Xin here has cum all over her face. Be a dear and clean it up for her.' I said in a mildly disgusted tone. There was no cum originally, but after I said it drops and streaks of white semen appeared on Xin's cheeks and chin, generated by her own imagination after my command.

'Of course Ben.' Danielle murmured in a voice so husky it could pull a dog sled. She rose from her knees with impossible grace, placing a manicured hand on Xin's shoulder and pulling her around. Xin turned and gave a small moan when Danielle's tongue flicked out to lap a glob of imaginary cum off of her cheek. Another soft moan slipped from her mouth as the statuesque blonde licked and kissed her face, whether there was semen there or not. Finally, Danielle cupped the smaller woman's chin and pressed her full moist lips against Xin's slightly open mouth. Her face was still glazed with pussy juice but the tiny Asian woman either didn't notice or didn't care as she melted into the taller woman's embrace with a shudder.

I watched the two women make out with each other. Xin's arms came up and wrapped around Danielle's neck, pulling herself up on her toes to press her lips hard against the older woman's mouth. She moaned a muffled moan of pleasure as Danielle's fingers traced a line up the side of her body, slipping into her schoolgirl top and squeezing her tits. While I enjoyed the show I manifested a high, leather topped bench in the center of the gazebo. Xin gave a soft whimper when I pulled her out of Danielle's grasp and pushed her down on it. I noticed that she had shifted back to her normal appearance, she might dream of being the mature vamp but deep down she was still a nervous little girl looking for a big strong man to show her what to do.

'You did a good job Xin, now it's our turn. Just lay there and I will take it from here.' I said as I slid my hand down from her shoulder, over her small firm breasts and between her legs. 'Danielle, I'm going to lick her pussy until she begs me to fuck her, I want you to hold her down and suck on her tits while I do. Understood.'

'Of course, Sir.' Danielle purred as she unbuttoned Xin's white blouse, flicking it aside to reveal her hard nipples and tiny but well formed A cup breasts. Xin gasped as the older woman leaned over, her ruby lips spreading to engulf one tit while her hand enveloped the other, rolling the nipple between her manicured fingertips. She gasped again as my fingers slid between her legs, gently stroking her porcelain smooth pussy. She lifted her hands, reaching for my arm and digging her fingers into my bicep.

'No, no. You stay right there.' I commanded, pushing her arm above her head. Her other arm rose to meet it, wrists crossing and a narrow strap of leather slid out from the bench to wrap around them. I smiled, that wasn't my idea, she had done that herself. This was the submissive little fuck toy that I remembered. Time to remind her why I was the one in charge here.

I moved between her legs, spreading them and pushing in on the edge of the bench. It moved like modelling clay, extending beneath her thighs to form a Y and give me easy access to her glistening snatch. I sat down on a small stool as I traced my fingertips up the inside of her muscular legs, no need to be uncomfortable. She moaned and twitched as my fingertip moved along the edge of her pussy lips gently tracing the outline of her cunt.

'Please, oh please.' She gasped as Danielle sucked noisily on her tit. I smiled as I teased her, my tongue following the line of my fingers from moments before. She squirmed, trying to push her pussy onto my face. I manifested more straps, now over her thighs and across her narrow waist, binding her securely to the bench. I then leaned forward and traced the tip of my tongue slowly up the line between her swollen labia and around her clit.

'Aaaaaahhhhhh' she gasped, straining against the straps that held her to the bench. I smiled and continued to lick and nuzzle at her snatch, watching over her quivering six pack abs as Danielle worked on her tits. Xin bucked and writhed futilely while the two of us had our way with her body. I felt her legs straining against the strap and saw the muscles in her arms stand out like steel cords as she struggled in her bonds. It was sadistically amusing because this was her mind. If she wanted to be free she could so it immediately, but deep down this is what she desired and the straps held firm.

'Quiet dear, you sound like a cheap whore.' Danielle chided as she stroked Xin's hair out of her face. I saw that same superior smile she always had, Xin clearly wasn't in charge of her own fantasy anymore but didn't care.

'Sorry, sorry. Oh please, please don't stop.' She moaned, struggling to keep still while my tongue worked at her now well moistened snatch.

'It's alright dear, just settle back and enjoy it.' Danielle replied, stroking her cheek then she leaned in to press her lips against Xin's gasping mouth. Xin kissed back, her lips and tongue hungrily responding to the older woman's sensual mouth.

'Mmmmmmmm' she moaned into Danielle's mouth as I slid a finger into her tight pussy, hooking it up and stroking the inside of her cunt while my tongue traced the alphabet on her how fully engorged clit. Her pussy muscles spasmed, clamping down on my probing finger as she squirmed helplessly. After completing the upper case alphabet I stood, pulling my hand back and earning a frustrated whimper in response.

'I'm going to fuck you now.' I said in a matter of fact voice, nudging the tip of my cock against her cunt where my fingers had been just moments before.

'Yes, oh god yes, please!' she begged, looking up at me with desperate lust filled eyes.

'Danielle, sit on her face and shut her up will you?' I sighed in a mildly annoyed tone.

'With pleasure, sir.' Danielle replied, climbing up on the bench to straddle Xin's head between her stocking clad legs. 'Now be a good girl and lick my pussy and maybe he will let you cum.'

Xin obeyed, her tongue darting out of her mouth as she lifted her head to press it against Danielle's cunt. The statuesque blonde gasped then moaned in approval as she settled her crotch over the small woman's face. 'Yes, just like that.' She groaned, one hand falling to grope Xin's tit while the other rose to grope her own. Her eyes slid shut and she arched her back like a cat in a sunbeam, a smile of pure lust spreading across her face.

I nudged my cock into Xin's pussy, her cunt lips spread obligingly as my shaft slid easily into her wet love tunnel. I was always amazed that such a tiny body could take me all of the way. I am not that big but it looked like I was rearranging her organs with each thrust. Still, she just moaned into Danielle's snatch and squirmed her hips as best she could to take me deeper. I took hold of her muscular thighs and began to fuck her hard and fast. The bench creaked under us but held firm as I pounded the small taught body beneath me.