Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax Mr. Comber, I don't want to hurt you." He said firmly as he plunged the syringe into my neck and the world went black for the third time today.

My mind swam up out of the fog and I began to sense my surroundings again. I was lying on what felt like a leather sofa, and Tina, Grace and Brett were nearby. I opened my eyes and sat up with a groan.

"I think I may need detox and rehab after this." I said to no one in particular.

I looked around, I was in the lounge lying on one of the leather couches. Grace was perched nervously on the other across the coffee table from me, Tina was sitting behind Dan's desk and Brett stood behind her, his arms crossed in his usual relaxed but dangerous pose.

"I'm sorry Ben, Tina said..." Grace started before I interrupted her.

"Tina said that you didn't want a psychic of questionable loyalty running around in the middle of your hostile takeover, so you were tasked with putting me down. This was because I might sense it from anyone else but I probably wouldn't suspect you. Is that right?" Grace looked away guiltily, wringing her hands.

"Don't be upset at her, like she said it was my plan." Tina spoke up.

"I'm sorry, but your history with plans hasn't exactly filled me with confidence. How about you walk me through this one, starting with how you arranged for Dan to have a heart attack on command." I asked, turning to face her.

"The pills he has been taking also include microscopic nanobot material. It has been building up in his system since he started." She said in a proud momma sort of tone.

"But you have been taking the same pills, how come you aren't dead?" I asked and she started to answer but I held up my hand. "The medical sensor, right?"

She nodded with a proud smile. "Yes, while it tracked his vitals it also drew the particles to his heart where they assembled themselves and started to accumulate a small electric charge from his own bio electricity."

"Then you send a command and they release that charge, enough to cause an irregular heartbeat and simulate a heart attack. Once he is down you use the same anesthetic gas that we used on Homewrecker to put him out." I finished. "Was this entire thing to set him up for that?"

"Yes. I needed someone who could survive his 'attentions' in order to get him to want to take the pills, and that was Homewrecker. He would have been suspicious if I suggested we go after such a large and dangerous target so I convinced him that taking down the three of them was a good deal. Thanks to a well managed social media campaign the government was forced to increase the bounty enough to make it worthwhile."

I looked over at Grace, "Et Tu Brute?"

She shrugged down into her shoulders and looked at me guiltily, like a teenager caught sneaking alcohol out of her fathers' liquor cabinet. "For the record, I still kinda hated you at the time." She said softly.

I looked over at Brett. "And you, Judas, what was your reason for turning on your boss?"

He smiled patiently at the comment. "Since Ms. Stane came on board our casualties have gone down significantly. He was starting to get bored, frustrated with the slow pace, he wanted a return to the excitement of the old days. Well, that excitement got my people killed. When Ms. Stane proposed her plan to remove him it made sense, with a few modifications."

"Was my getting stabbed, shocked, drugged and almost incinerated part of those modifications?" I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled, "No, no you did that all by yourself Mr. Comber. Still, thanks."

"So, what now? Where is the psychotic gorilla anyway?" I asked Tina as I rose and headed over to the bar to pour myself a stiff drink.

"Dan is in a holding cell, still sedated. He and Homewrecker will be turned over to the authorities, they are too dangerous to be held here. Connie Dee has been moved to one of the rooms in the east wing, whatever you did to her is still working and there is an online list of people willing to pay good money to 'visit' her. Headshot is still in custody and I have implanted a small explosive at the base of his skull. I am hoping to recruit him but if he refuses..." she trailed off, raising her hands in mock surrender.

"So, the compound is going to continue as before but under new management." I stated and Tina nodded in response.

"We are doing good work here." She said with a hint of pride. "Whether the world agrees is another matter but with the right PR I think we can avoid too much attention."

"And me?" I asked.

"I can always use someone of your talents, you are welcome to stay as long as you wish. If you want to leave, your share of the bounty plus the reward will be for turning in Dan will set you up for life." She rose from behind her desk and stepped around, extending her hand. "I hope you will decide to stay, but the choice is yours."

I downed my drink and set the glass on the bar with a clink then shook her proffered hand. I glanced over at where Grace sat, she quickly looked away biting her lip. "I'll have to sleep on it. Without being drugged this time if you don't mind."

I had cleaned up and eaten and was lying in my bed flicking through the TV when the intercom pinged.

"Ben, can you come to my room please?" I heard Grace say and I hopped off of the bed. I had been expecting this and was looking forward to another 'apology' from her. I took my time sauntering down the hall, I liked it when she was frustrated and nervous but was soon pressing on the panel to open her door.

I stepped into the room and smiled, just as I had expected the room was filled with candles and the scent of lavender and vanilla. She was kneeling in the same place on the floor, her long brown hair hanging loose around her shoulders shone in the warm candlelight. She was naked, not even wearing shoes, which was unusual since she knew I loved it when she dressed up for me. What's a cake without frosting was my motto.

The door sild shut behind me and I stepped forward, reaching down to stroke her cheek and cup her chin. She shivered as her downcast eyes slowly turned up to me, shining through her long dark lashes.

"I'm glad you called." I said in a soft but firm voice.

"Sorry for the delay." I heard from behind me and I yelped in surprise, jumping back and turning around. "Grace said that we owed you an apology and I needed to get ready."

Tina was sitting in a chair in the corner, the very fact that I hadn't sensed her when I walked in showed me just how vulnerable Grace could make me. Guess the lesson with the mind cage hadn't sunk in. I struggled to compose myself but my mouth still fell open when I saw how she was dressed.

She was sitting in the chair, one leg crossed over the other. Tight calf high leather boots with a wicked stiletto heel gleamed in the light as she bobbed her one foot slightly. Her legs were sheathed in black or grey stockings, I could see the lacy top peeking out from beneath the tight black dress she wore. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like leather or latex, either way it hugged every curve and pushed her well formed mature breasts up to give her impressive cleavage. Her hair was slicked tight to her head, up in a neat bun and her green eyes regarded me with a mix of curiosity and humor. All she needed was a cigarette smoldering in a long holder and she could be the vamp in a film noir movie.

"Uhhhhh" I said, my go to line in these situations apparently.

She pushed herself up from the chair and slowly strode across the room. She ignored me, slipping past to stroke Grace's cheek just as I had. Grace closed her eyes and tilted her head, responding to the caress like a contended cat.

"This may be the end of our arrangement Mr. Comber. Neither of us would blame you if you left after this last mission. Whatever your decision, I would like to ask you a personal favor first." Tina said in an unfamiliar tone. I was used to her lecture and her boardroom commanding voice, this almost sounded, pleading?

She moved behind where Grace knelt, stroking her hair as she looked up at me. In her heels we were eye level, in fact she was a hair taller. "We both give Grace something she needs. I give her love and security, a sense of safety and stability. You give her, something else. You cater to her passions in a way that I cannot."

I looked down at Grace, who was looking submissively at the floor, her hands resting on her thighs.

Tina continued. "I want you to show me how you do it, what it is about you that makes her happy. I don't expect to be able to replace you, but I want to at least try to understand better what it is that she wants."

"I am the teacher, you are the student and Grace is the training aid. Is that it?" I replied.

"Putting it succinctly, yes. I am not attracted to you Mr. Comber, my tastes lie in a different direction but you have impressed me. Please, as a favor, show me how you, you..."

"Dominate her?" I finished, laying my hand on the kneeling woman's head possessively. Tina nodded and I felt Grace shudder under my palm.

I reached down, taking Grace by the chin and turning her face up to look at me. "Tina and I are going to have a discussion, one that you are not involved in. Unless I tap your shoulder, you will ignore everything you hear and only obey the commands that I give you, understood?"

"Yes, sir." Grace replied. What neither of them knew was that I had slid into her mind and used the command to block Grace's hearing. She would hear us talking but not understand what was said. There were secrets that I didn't want her to know.

"Good girl, now get me ready while teacher starts the lesson." She smiled and reached up to undo my pants.

I turned my attention to Tina who was standing there patiently. "I am going to tell you things about Grace, things she doesn't know, things that have made her the way she it. When we are done, if you want to tell her that is up to you but it may, no it will upset her. I love her just the way she is and I think you do too."

Grace moaned softly as she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck. Tina looked down with distaste but quickly returned to her usual curious self. I wouldn't have been surprised if she pulled out a pad and started taking notes.

"Grace has always been submissive, she even started to enjoy bondage for a bit but that was before she got her powers. Then she thought that a superhero shouldn't enjoy being dominated and tied up so she repressed those urges. I found them and brought them out, because I like that stuff. I didn't change that about her, I just helped her accept it."

Tina crossed her arms in her usual thinking pose and nodded, it was hard enough to focus on keeping eye contact but now it was damn near impossible. I distracted myself by looking down at Grace, letting my eye slide over Tina's impressive tits in the process.

My little submissive sex slave was working hard on my cock, her head bobbing back and forth as she licked and sucked. One hand twisted around the base while the other cupped and fondled my nut sack. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, savoring the taste of my cum as it trickled down her throat.

"Good girl Grace, you do that so well." I murmured to her as I tapped her shoulder and saw her shiver in response. "I have conditioned her to receive a small endorphin rush whenever I compliment her. That wasn't hard either, she was starving for positive re-enforcement when I found her." I looked up at Tina accusingly.

"I admit my methods at the time were, crude. I thought that in order to turn them into what I needed them to be I had to be hard. I was trying to make them warriors, but I had no idea what I was doing to them as people." She sighed and stroked the back of Graces bobbing head. "I almost lost her before I ever found her."

Grace ignored her, focusing on sucking my cock as far down her throat as she could. Both of her hands were on my ass now as she shoved her face hard against my crotch. She was desperate for another taste of my cum, and since I doubted it would come up in conversation I kept that little tidbit to myself. I tapped her shoulder "Soon baby, soon. Don't rush it."

She whimpered, but pulled back, kissing the tip as she looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Tina and I still need to talk, but don't worry. You'll get your treat soon enough." I continued. She nodded submissively but went back to worshipping instead of attacking my cock.

"Grace craves direction, guidance when she is like this. She is desperate to please her lover and needs to be told not just what to do, but what you are going to do to her. The anticipation is half of the act."

Tina nodded again. "I have noticed that. She seems much more, happy, when she is provided a narrative to follow but I didn't want to come off as bossy, demanding."

"You are not bossy, you are in charge which is exactly what she wants. Just be attentive and she will worship you."

It was getting hard to keep my mind focused on the conversation, Grace was using every trick in the book to bring me off. Her tongue swirled around the head of my shaft, flicking over the sensitive piss hole before sliding it in her mouth to nudge the back of her throat. Her hands slid up my chest, tweaking my nipples with painted nails as she nuzzled her nose against my pelvis. Her desperate moans and groans filled my ears and I could feel my orgasm starting to build.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me, eyes begging for assurance that she was doing well. "I am close baby, I am so close thanks to you. Now, be a good girl and don't spill any."

"Mmmm hmmm" she moaned around the cock in her mouth, nodding her head while a shiver of anticipation shook her body enticingly. She sunk down, tilting her head to look up at me while she opened her throat for my cum. I obliged her, grunting with satisfaction as my balls tensed shooting my load into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she groaned, I felt her tongue swirl around to catch as much of the hot cum as she could before she swallowed it to make room for more. Spurt after spurt of jizz filled her mouth and her eyes slid shut with pleasure. When she had sucked the last drop out of my prick she backed off and started to lick the shaft like a melting popsicle.

"Stand up Grace, we aren't done with you yet." I ordered and she rose obediently. I spun her around and tugged her arms behind her back. She gasped, then groaned and squirmed in my firm grip. I grabbed a white silk ribbon that had been laying on the bed and wrapped it around her wrists binding them tightly. Making sure I wasn't touching her shoulder I reached around and groped her breast, digging my fingers into the soft yielding flesh. She groaned again, arching her back to press her tit into my hand.

"Last thing, I have conditioned her to associate pain with pleasure. She won't get an orgasm from stubbing her toe, it is only when she is already aroused." I grabbed a handful of her hair, tugging her head back and eliciting another gasp and groan combination. "The more she is abused, the more turned on she gets. I like it rough, sue me."

I half expected a look of horror and disgust from Tina, but was relieved with the small smile and hungry look that came into her eyes as she watched Grace squirm in my grasp. I knew there was a Dom in there somewhere, she just couldn't understand how someone could enjoy being on the receiving end. "Do you want a turn?"

"Yes, yes I believe I do." Tina purred, reaching out to tweak Grace's nipple. Grace squealed in surprise, opening her eyes to see Tina standing before her in all her glory.

"Yes, please yes." She groaned and I had to hold her up as her knees trembled.

"Grace, you will listen to Tina now. She is your mistress from now on, understood?" I whispered in her ear, removing the hearing block. I didn't have to give any psychic nudges to encourage the behavior, Grace had wanted this for months.

"Do you understand, Grace?" Tina asked/demanded in her best boardroom command voice.

"Yes mistress. Oh god yes." Grace sighed.

I stepped back as Grace moved forward toward Tina like a moth drawn to a flame. Tina reached out, one hand wrapping around her narrow waist while the other tangled in her hair and pulled her head back. Grace gasped and pressed herself against her mistresses leather clad body, grinding her tits and crotch with a low moan of pleasure.

"Is this what you want?" Tina asked softly.

Grace nodded, then moaned again when Tina lowered her head and kissed her hard and possessively.

I moved over to the chair that Tina had vacated, I wasn't part of this scene but I was damned if I was going to miss it.

Tina pulled back, pushing Grace away then crossing her arms and raising her head to look down at the bound woman. Damn, I haven't seen a look of snobbish contempt that strong since a nun caught me masturbating in the dorm at catholic school. Wait a minute, where did that memory come from?

"So, you want me to dominate you do you? Why should I? What do you offer in return that is worth my time?" She asked, no demanded in a voice so filled with scorn that it made me shrink back in my chair.

Grace cowered before the baleful glare and tone. "Anything mistress, anything. I will suck your tits, eat your pussy, lick your ass, whatever you want. Please, please take me as your slave." She begged in a desperate voice. Damn, I had been dominant with Grace but I don't think I had ever made her such a sub so quickly.

Tina's lip curled in a sneer of disgust. "Such language, you sound like a cheap whore."

Grace fell to her knees and cowered at Tina's feet. "Please, I'm sorry mistress. I just want to serve you, to make you happy. I am sorry if I offended you, please let me make it right." She begged, and she started kissing the toes of Tina's gleaming leather boots.

I saw Tina's face soften for a moment, ashamed at what she was pushing Grace to do. She looked up at me and I nodded. "She likes it" I mouthed and tapped my temple where the waves of arousal I was feeling from her were starting to turn me on. Tina set her jaw and reached down to grab the cowering woman's hair. She pulled her to her feet and Grace gasped with pain induced pleasure.

"Pathetic, you can't even grovel properly." She said in a disappointed tone, then took the tab of the zipper that ran down the front of her dress and slowly pulled it down. Her tits spilled out and Grace gasped again, biting her lip to control herself. "Let's see what your mouth can do with these."

Grace leaned forward, her arms still bound behind her, and took one of Tina's tits in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she sucked on the nipple then moved to the side, kissing and nibbling at the firm round globe of flesh. There was a sharp slap and Grace moaned again as Tina delivered stinging blow to her bare ass.

"Gently you tramp, or I will punish you more severely."

"Sorry, sorry mistress. You are just so beautiful." Grace whimpered in reply as she kissed and licked her way across Tina's chest, alternating between one tit and the other. I saw her tugging at her bonds, trying to free her hands to better please her mistress but another slap stopped her.

"Your mouth only this time. If I am satisfied, I may allow you to serve me again with your whole body."

Tina moved back onto the bed lying down and hitching up her skirt to reveal a trimmed red bush, of course the carpet matched the drapes. Grace climbed awkwardly up after her, wiggling herself into position between Tina's stocking clad legs.

"Please mistress, may I lick your pussy? Please, please let me make you happy." She whimpered, kissing the inside of Tina's thighs.

"Remember, you aren't some street whore trying to get back to her corner. If you truly want to be my lover, show me how I can expect you to perform."

Obediently Grace leaned in and gently kissed Tina's pubic mound. A soft moan of pleasure in stereo escaped from both of them as her tongue slid out to trace the line of her pussy. Tina's eyes slowly slid shut and she inhaled deeply while Grace proceeded to lick and nibble at her clit and pussy lips.