Hunting Season Pt. 02 Big Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeeessssss" Tina hissed, her fingers coiling in Grace's hair holding her in place while her other hand began to fondle and grope her own tit.

"Mmmmmmmm" Grace moaned in pleasure at the response her attentions had gotten from her mistress.

This was incredible. Tina Stane, the ultimate boardroom fantasy, decked out in dominatrix gear being eaten out by her submissive girlfriend, the super hot Grace Rodriguez who had just sucked my cock moments ago. I squirmed in my seat, my hard on becoming uncomfortable as it demanded its own attention.

Tina looked over at me. "Ben, come here and fuck this girl. She is doing a good job here and deserves some attention of her own."

She didn't have to say it twice, I jumped up and barely avoided tripping on the carpet as I rushed to the bed. Grace moaned and wiggled her ass when she felt my touch, looking back over her shoulder with lust filled eyes.

I slapped her hard, leaving another handprint on the firm round flesh. "Don't stop licking, slut."

"Oooohhhhh" she groaned but quickly obeyed, pushing her face back down into Tina's snatch while lifting her ass up to present it to me. I lined up the head of my cock with her pussy and slid it up and down the way she loved to be teased. It had the intended effect and she moaned into Tina's cunt while her pussy juice lubricated my prick. I held her hips steady and slowly started to nudge my cock into her, a bit at a time then pulling it out again until it was well lubricated.

"Oooohhh fffuuuucccckkkkk" Tina moaned. Grace had extended and stiffened her tongue and each time I pushed forward, she nudged it deeper into Tina's snatch. Technically, I think I was fucking both of them. I continued my long, slow strokes which Grace duplicated with long slow licks along Tina's pussy lips. They both moaned in pleasure.

We rocked back and forth, I resisted the urge to pound Grace hard as I normally would at this stage. This was Tina's moment and I was just happy to be invited. I did grab her bound hands and lift her arms, forcing her head down into Tina's snatch and straining her shoulders.

"Nnnnngggghhhhh" she groaned, the pain flashing into pleasure that compounded what she was already feeling from my cock and the satisfaction of serving her new mistress. All of this was too much and I felt her start to twitch with the beginnings of an orgasm.

I backed off, lowering her arms and pulling back until only the tip of my cock nudged against her snatch. "No no, not yet. You mistress first." I chided and she whimpered in reply, nodding her head to rub her nose against Tina's clit while she drove her tongue into her pussy.

"Aaaaahhh. Fuck yeah, fuck, just like that!" Tina wailed, her hips bouncing on the bed as she shoved her cunt up against Grace's probing tongue. Grace obeyed, struggling to keep her mouth in place against her mistresses wildly gyrating cunt. Tina groped at her tits, her hands rubbing over her hard nipples while she babbled senselessly to the ceiling. "Yes, yes, yessssssss!" she howled, her body tensing and shaking as the orgasm burst over her.

I shoved my cock deep into Grace's pussy while I wrenched her arms up. Tina gave another wail of passion as Grace's face was shoved hard into her cunt and whatever Grace said was lost but the effect was clear. Her pussy spasmed and clenched around my cock as her own orgasm washed over her. Muffled moans and groans of pleasure echoed Tina's loud gasping cries. It was too much and I came for the second time, painting the inside of her pussy with the same spray of cum that had coated her throat earlier.

A few minutes later and we were all lying on the bed, Grace between us. She rested her head on my outstretched arm, running her fingers along Tina's arm that lay across her chest. She turned to look at me, a soft smile on her lips. "Thank you." She murmured.

"Yes Ben, thank you." Tina echoed, lifting her head to look over at me as well, then leaning in to kiss Grace on the cheek. "I think I finally understand her." Grace turned her head to kiss Tina softly.

"Grace, did you hear what Ben and I were saying when you were, were.." Tina asked and Grace shook her head.

"I knew you were talking but I didn't understand you, I was kind of distracted at the time." She said with a small giggle. Then she took Tina's hand and curled her fingers around it possessively. "But if it is what gave us this, then I don't care."

Tina leaned in to kiss Grace again, softly and lovingly. I slid out of the bed and quietly left the room. I didn't have to be psychic to know that was the best move at the moment.

A couple of days later and I was in my room, stuffing the last of my clothes in my duffel bag. I sensed Grace in the doorway and was glad that she didn't seem angry. "I heard that you are leaving us again."

I zipped the bag shut and turned to face her. God she was beautiful.

"I have some projects out there that need my attention, but I'll be back, I promise." I took her hand and lifted it to my mouth, kissing the tips of her manicured fingers. "I owe you flowers" I kissed the first finger, "dinner" I kissed the next, "and a walk in the park, in the moonlight." I kissed the last two.

She smiled "You remembered."

"Of course I did, you had my cock in your teeth." I replied, then winced as she yanked her hand free and punched me with it.

"I hate you." She snapped, then smiled again. "But not enough to want to see you hurt."

I rubbed my chest "You have a funny way of showing it then."

"I mean, I want you to have someone to watch your back. You have developed an annoying habit of trying to get yourself killed lately." She huffed, crossing her arms.

"Are you offering to come along? I travel pretty light and fast." I replied with my cocky half grin.

She smiled again, not a pleasant smile I noticed. More like I smile I would expect to see on Tina after briefing one of her plans. "No, not me. I am needed here, so Tina and I have decided on the perfect travel companion for someone who travels light and fast."

"I'm here, sorry, I hope I'm not too late. I couldn't decide what to pack, I haven't travelled much."

I groaned as Grace barely struggled to repress her smile while Xin bounced behind her struggling to look over her shoulder.

"Hi Ben, Ms. Stane says that I can go with you. There aren't any projects for me to work on and she says it will do me good to get out of the house for a bit. Where are we going? Paris? I always wanted to see Paris! No, Rome, I can run in the coliseum. No wait, Panama? I always wanted to see the jungle." Xin babbled as she squirmed past Grace through the door and into the room. Her eyes were bright with excitement and she was bouncing on her toes like a kid in an amusement park.

"Xin, relax. I think you need to up your dose." I said, gripping her shoulders to hold her to the ground as she vibrated in my grip.

"Nope, I'm already at full dose. I'm just excited, I haven't traveled much and Ms. Stane says you are going all over the world. I promise not to be a bother, you won't even know I am there. She even got me a passport, see." Xin started to dig in her bag then proudly held up the booklet.

I looked over her twitching head at Grace who had her mouth covered with her hand but was still shaking with barely repressed laughter. "I'll get you for this." I said sternly.

"It was Tina's idea, get mad at her." She replied with a smirk.

"How about I get the car." Xin suggested. "Actually, I'm not allowed to drive a car, never needed to, but I can do it pretty well. Maybe you can teach me." She dashed out of the door and disappeared down the hall.

"I may be back sooner than you think." I sighed.

"That's the idea." Grace replied, then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"See you later, Ben."

*

This is the end of the second edition of Hunting Season. I wrote this to tie up some plot lines from the first story, as well as to develop Ben Comber's character a bit more. I tried to write him as a combination of two of my favorite fictional characters, Harry Flashman and Harry Dresden. In fact, any fans of GMF may have recognized that the name Ben Comber is lifted directly from his Flashman adventure "Flash for Freedom." I may revisit this series in the future, maybe a story about Xin and Ben's adventure but I am reluctant to make my universes too large as I find they get redundant. Thanks for reading and please comment, I love hearing feedback about what works and what needs to be tweaked in the future.