All Comments on 'Hunting the Hunter'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
knightofheartsknightofheartsover 15 years ago
Elder Scrolls III

First of all great world building. Second of all.. wait i need to get some air the sex scene was amazing, perhaps even better than Will. Anyways great job I look forward to reading more.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Love this!

That was simply amazing! Damn that sex scene was hot!!! I'm loving this story line too, the action, the danger, the suspense is all brilliant. I hope this is the start to an excellent series because i am dying to read the next chapter in this story!!

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 15 years ago
Really, Really good!!!

I play an elf mage in Shaila. So I am really pleased to read about your little dark elf. She sounds gorgeous...makes me want to go redo my avatar in Second Life, I'm elven there too..lol. Anyway, please continue! I want to see what happens next with these two...and if they helpp each other find safe haven...and all the little cubs in the pride..lots of room for bits of humor. Please write more of both your stories. TC, Lady Falcon

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just great

please more...

ScarletKScarletKover 15 years ago
Brilliant!

I love this story so far. It's so detailed, so fantastical yet oddly believable, action-packed & incredibly sexy! I can't wait for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

You are a good writer, no doubt about it. It is really really good. I like both the stories you have written. A good story captures the heart of the readers and you did it. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Oooh! Great story!

So different from Fire, but I love it. There is still a lot of mystery surrounding both your protagonists, which is very intriguing. Can't wait to watch their relationship develop! Update soon, please!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
I must admit . . .

I was a little miffed at finding a new story instead of the next chapter of Fire, but I'm totally impressed and now hooked on yet another of your stories. Please hurry and write more!

DeathmajesticDeathmajesticalmost 13 years ago
New purchase

I think I'm going to get this game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn..

that was HOT! Man I want more! The danger, the humor, the sex! Great story!

UrizielUrizielalmost 13 years ago
Dear God

I can only imagine what you'll do when Skyrim's out.....Then again I can't say I'm not looking forward to finding out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now I'm reduced to rereading

still hoping for another chapter, this is the hottest story on this site!

yelloeroseyelloeroseover 12 years ago
Soo good

Seriously you fucking raised the bar... Again

uggg!! I need mooore. chpt 2 here I come.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedabout 12 years ago
One of my lifetime, all-time favorites stories!!!!

This story is absolutely amazing. This is my second time reading through, I figured now is as good a time as any to refresh my memory on how it all began. My goodness, this story is so hot, and every other adjective to describe perfection. Please please please update. I can't wait for the next chapter!

UrizielUrizielalmost 12 years ago
Yep Third Time Through

And I still consider you the best author and this the best story on this site. Of course that's all subjective and all.....anyway what matters is that I want more and better I'd be willing to pay for it and count myself DAMN lucky. Even "Fire" which is set in it's own universe with no outside influence (or as little as possible really, hard not to take from life) I consider to be top notch fantasy and I can only hope you decide to get published someday so I can pay you back for the enjoyment I have gotten. If you ever need an editor I'm your man.

Sincerely

Uriziel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Warm and enthralling

Enjoyable story so far. I've just been disappointed by another, and this is most certainly improving my mood :)

Breath/breathe seems to be an issue on this site. Breath is the noun; breathe is the verb. Same with cloth/clothe. Just sayin' is all :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Cool :)

Love Bethesda, love your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Which game world is it set in?

Is it set just after Morrowwind or closer to Oblivion? Not Skyrim if she met the Nerevar...,but maybe that in itself answers my question?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, interesting

Good story, I can't say I understand everything here. One question would be - why doesn't she know or at least accept that he is a shape shifting wizard type. Great characters though, I think I will look for more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous