Huntress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He softened in her mouth as she sucked the last drops out his urethra. As he flopped out of her mouth she opened wide to show him the last remnants of her prize, and in a way the last fragments of his now totally shattered marriage, and swallowed with an exaggerated gulp before gasping out a satisfied sigh. She got to her feet and kissed and kissed him, the taste of his bitter, salty sin still on her tongue. He did not kiss her back this time. His senses were returning to him now, and the full realisation of what he had just done was beginning to dawn on him. Jessica loved that look on his face, the face of a man who had thrown away years of loyalty and respect for a pretty face, perky tits and a warm mouth. She scribbled her number down on a postit note and kissed it, leaving an exaggerated red lipstick stain on it, next to the words 'call me'.

She fixed her hair, wiped her mouth and unlocked the door. She left Dave Ward alone to piece back together the remaining fragments of his now utterly worthless integrity. As she returned to the office, her panties soaked through and the taste of her prey still on her tongue, Jessica couldn't help but lick her lips and smile.

12