Huntress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His legs were hitched up, swaying in the air as his nude body of pure white skin rocked from her forceful thrusting. Blonde hair splayed out around his head and emerald green eyes glistening with tears of pure joy. The she-wolf had her hands planted firmly on the covered slab, holding his legs up with her limbs and driving her dick into his rectum. Slapping sounds of flesh smacking flesh resounded even managing to overpower the crowd's cheers. The human's loud girly moans of delight sent a shiver up Aquia's spine, a feeling of pure horror he mentally assured himself.

Accalia practically muscled her way forward, pushing through some of the villagers and at first earning a few angry looks. But the moment that Aquia came into view, all eyes went straight to him.

"Alpha Ula! I've come to ask your blessing!" She shouted, having to speak loudly enough to not only beat out the crowd, but also to draw the very occupied attention of her Alpha wolf. At first though she was only met with more loud grunts and squeals from the copulating couple. She rolled her eyes and tried again, "ALPHAAAA ULA! I'VE COME TO ASK YOUR BLESSING!"

This time she virtually screamed out the statement finally causing a cease to the wolf's rapid movements.

Begrudgingly, the muscular she-wolf rolled her eyes and looked up away from the gorgeous pack whore she was plowing and over her shoulder to give a sidelong glance at Accalia. Many of the villagers halted their cheering in favor of looking at the subordinate wolf approaching. With a growl she said, "You're stopping me at a very inconvenient time Accalia...what in the name of the Gods do I have to fucking bless for you..." Her voice retained a low grumbly tone, clearly very aggravated with this interruption of her fun.

Accalia only smiled at the obvious frustration, she knew it would pass soon when she revealed the new addition to their people. "Forgive me Alpha, but as our law states, all claimed human's must be brought to you first for approval to live among us." Many wolfish ears on the opposite side of the monument perked up upon hearing that there was a new human in their presence. "So I just wanted to ask for your blessing if I may keep this beautiful young thing here." She tugged on the cord, jerking Aquia forward and up to her side.

Now the Alpha's attention seemed to be peaked, she pushed herself up off of the stone slab and twisted her torso to get a better look at Accalia and the new arrival beside her. Then glanced back at the boy she was fucking, his hands rested on his heaving chest as he looked at her confused. She tapped him on the nose with her index finger and whispered, "Don't go anywhere." Then pulled her hips back to withdraw her incredibly long girl meat from his ass.

He cooed at first feeling it pull free of his clutching insides, then shook his head no, assuring her he wouldn't be going anywhere. Then stepped off of the alter and turned about to walk over to Accalia. Completely unashamed of her nudity and letting her hard cock stand rigid out in front of her.

She was bigger than Accalia. Both in height and in cock size, she was very tall, maybe 6'6 with a beautiful pair of breasts that seemed to be about the same size as his captor and she was heading this way. Aquia felt his heart beating faster than ever before, what did that mean she was going to 'bless' him? Did that mean he was going to take that boys place on the pedestal?

"No...no way! I can't!" She was getting closer, that furious looking hunk of girl meat slightly bobbing with each sway of the Alpha's feminine hips. His eyes wide in horror, his heart hammering in his ears, a bead of cold sweat trickling down his temple. How big was she? Her balls alone looked to be fist sized stones wrapped in a smooth grey sack. And her member was...Eleven inches? Twelve inches? Thirteen?? He didn't know, but he was terrified he'd find out in the most intimate of ways. "I've gotta get out of here!"

Suddenly Accalia felt a harsh jerk on the leash in her hand and she quickly tightened her grasp, looking towards her pet to see what just happened. The poor human tried to run, he literally just attempted to book it off to the side causing the leash to be pulled taught and the collar to drag him right back down. He actually fell on the ground from the whiplash, landing in the green grass roughly. Grasping at the collar on his neck and looking back up at the wolf people around him like a cornered animal.

All of them looked down on the human utterly confused, almost as if he spontaneously grew two heads. And a long silence followed his attempt to flee before Ula suddenly burst into laughter. "Wow!" She clapped, "What a great find you've managed to catch Accalia, I don't think he wants to meet me."

Some of the other girls around him giggled at her words, but most of them at this point were just ogling Aquia. Many of them leaning over to take a better look at the supple ass he had beneath the skimpy loincloth Accalia provided him.

It was from this angle Aquia actually noted that unlike Accalia, Ula didn't have a sheath for her womanhood. And he took a moment to look around at the various wolves who had their genitals out and ready for the celebration today. Some of them seemed to sport sheaths similar to what his captor had, while others were missing it. It appeared that only some of the she-wolfs actually had sheaths to carry their womanhood.

"Well that's not surprising, this little boy was actually a virgin up until last night. I don't think he had ever seen a cock other than his own until mine was laying on his face." That drew the attention of many of the Moon Children.

Especially Ula, "You found a virgin? Oh Accalia..." Ula placed her hands on her hips, "Do you have any idea how much I would have given you for this cute little things virginity?"

Accalia shrugged, "Well...it was probably the best piece of ass I've ever had so...can't say I regret it." She stated honestly then looked over to the other human on the alter, "No offense Fali!" She called to him.

He simply shrugged, not seeming to be offended by her claim at all and went about idly toying with his ass while he waited for his Alpha to return. The boys cock was actually soft, but there was an obvious glistening trail of precum all over his tummy showing off his obvious arousal from the sex.

Ula sighed, "That's a shame..." Then looked over towards Aquia again, giving him a good long look up, down, and all around his kneeling form. "Mmmm...you must let me try him though at some point. Obviously not right now I'm in the middle of a very important tradition, but that is a condition of my blessing to keep him."

"Yes Alpha, what's mine is yours as long as you will it mine." Accalia actually gave a light bow, the human noted that they seemed to be pretty tradition heavy in their customs and loyal to the Alpha. He wished he'd studied more about their people to perhaps have a better understanding of what he was dealing with though.

"Alright, well than..." Suddenly the Alpha wolf leaned down, having to bend all the way over towards Aquia and took hold of his chin in her hand. And before he could react, she pressed her lips against his, freezing the young human in place. It was only for a brief moment that she kissed him, but it was enough to make Aquia's heart nearly explode. When she pulled away, she looked directly into his ocean blue eyes. Full of fear, confusion and...excitement. The thrill of a young boy getting a kiss from an older woman, and of another species too. Every squires wet dream. She smirked and gave him a wink, "Welcome to your new home. My tribe..." She stood up, leaving Aquia blushing and shocked. "Welcome, Accalia's pet human!"

"...That...that's it?" Aquia blinked, stunned.

There was a cacophony of howls at that, the women resumed their cheering as Ula turned away from Aquia. Many of the she-wolfs barked and even whistled in his direction, openly molesting him with their eyes and a few getting close enough to steal the smallest of sniffs of the boys hair.

'Welcome to the pack!'

'Holy shit he's a cutie.'

'I wanna fuck his ass!'

"Oh Gods help me."

He felt himself suddenly hoisted up by his shoulders as Accalia bent over to scoop him up off his knees and back onto his feet. "Thank you very much my Alpha." She gave another quick half-hearted bow, "Now if you'll excuse me, we've yet to christen my tent so it's time we run along!" She hastily began trying to pull Aquia away from the crowd through the masses.

Ula shrugged, "Very well, come back if you feel like joining Mating Day, you know Fali would be happy to have you!" She said and turned back to the monument, seeing a few other village she-wolfs already pawing at the unoccupied human on the slab. "Hey! Down!" She barked shooing them away. "He's still mine first." Fali grinned and opened his arms happily upon seeing his Alpha, returning to finish what she started. Other Moon Children hooting and resuming their applause as the tradition was about to continue.

He couldn't believe it, was that really all there was? Now he was being guided through the numerous furry bodies and leaving the center of the village. His heart rate finally started to slow as he realized his ass wasn't about to be destroyed.

To his knowledge it wasn't at least.

Accalia tugged hard on Aquia's leash, leading him away with a frustrated look on her face, "Unbelievable..." She jerked him up close to her the moment they were free of the group, bringing him near enough so that she could speak to him quietly and not have the other wolves hear. "I told you not fifteen minutes ago to behave! And what do you do? You try to run out of my fucking hands in front of my Alpha!" She whispered to him angrily, picking him up with both hands by the collar. He was lifted high enough so that only the very tips of his toes could touch the grass. "You're lucky she thought it was cute, if she was insulted by your little stunt what do you think would've happened hmm!?" She shook him a bit.

Rapidly, Aquia shook his head, "I...I just..." He hesitated, what really was his game plan back there? He guessed that he didn't really have one, fight or flight simply took over him. So when it came to offering an explanation, he couldn't really come up with one.

"Just what?" She interrupted during his pause, "Please do explain? I would love to hear your logic." Her voice was very threatening, clearly upset that she was nearly embarrassed in front of the entire tribe and Alpha.

"Having some trouble taming the pet Accalia?" Another voice spoke up, close enough for the couple to hear it but far away enough from the villagers to not be overtaken by them.

Aquia turned his head and Accalia glanced by him to see who asked the question. What they saw was yet another Moon Child, not as muscular as the Alpha and not as curvaceous as Accalia. But still an extremely sleek, attractive body with the feintest outline of girl abs on her dark purple fur colored form. Her long legs were very toned however and with an athletic ass to match them, they made her a few inches taller than Accalia. She did not wear anything to cover her chest, showing off her perky smaller breasts but her pelvis was covered by a leather cloth. There was a moment that Aquia felt like his hearts skipped a beat, as how when he first met Accalia, he had to take a moment to process the sheer beauty of the individual before him.

He hadn't really cared about looking over the Alpha or any of the other wolves really, being so scared that he was about to be violated by fifty women. But now that he had been 'blessed' and allowed to stay, some, definitely not all, but some of the weight was lifted. And now he caught himself eyeing this pretty she-wolf that strolled up to their side. Bright sparkling violet eyes and a heart melting smile enraptured him, and he stared with his jaw hanging slack.

Accalia huffed a breath through her nostrils, "I can tame him just fine Dakki. We just had a little miscommunication." She set Aquia back down on his feet, "Which he's sorry for...right?" She asked him, turning her attention back to the human. His attention however was not on her, he still continued to look at this new Werewolf. Apparently named, 'Dakki.' Accalia tilted her head, feeling rage begin to boil up in her cheeks.

"Hello there little one." Dakki said as she closed the distance between the three of them. "And what do we call you?"

His lip trembled with nervousness, "Uhh...um...I-I'm Aquia."

"Excuse you boy!" Accalia suddenly gave a sharp smack to the blonde's exposed ass cheek earning a loud 'Ow!' from him. "You've got a lot of nerve right now...and my patience is veeeeryy quickly running out..." Her voice darkened as she loomed over him.

Aquia shrank again under her gaze, quickly remembering the fear she instilled in him. "Oh stop it Accalia." There was a giggle from the other girl, "He can't help it that he's attracted to a sexy she-wolf." She complimented herself.

Accalia rolled her eyes, "What is it? Aren't you next in line for Fali? You're the Beta after all."

"Mhm, yes that's true." Dakki nodded and took a step closer, "But I think I'm going to cash in your owed favor to me now." She said looking Accalia dead in the eye.

Her shoulders fell, "...Really...now?"

Dakki nodded happily while Aquia just glanced back and forth, still unsure of what was going on. "Yes. And since we're already on the way to your tent, I think it would just make perfect sense if I just went with you!" Her bubbly energy was quite the contrast to Accalia's fierceness.

At first, it almost sounded like Accalia was beginning to growl. Aquia could feel a slight rumble in her chest from being pressed so closely to her. But then she looked back down at him, then back to Dakki, then back to him again. The gears in her mind turning and seeming to come up with an idea. "Alright Dakki, he was being bad just now so I was thinking that I was going to have to punish him tonight." She reached over and tilted his chin up to meet her gaze, "But if you're willing to help me out, maybe a good old fashioned double dicking is what this boy needs to learn his place."

"What!?" Aquia's voice cracked at the prospect.

Dakki tilted her head, surprised but intrigued, "Oh really? Well what makes you think I want to share my favor? I've been holding onto it for weeks and now that I see you parading around the cutest little human I've seen since Fali, why should-"

"Dakki...you can either try to fight me on this, or we can just get to the dicking already." Accalia interjected. "You know I'm not keen to sharing but I'm going to fuck this boy, right now. And no one is gonna stop me, but if you want, you may join me."

Aquia's hair practically whipped back and forth with how fast he was looking between the both of them. "What!? Wait, nononono! I will not! I will not just stand by and let you take me against my will aga-AHH!" In a very familiar situation to the previous night, Accalia ignored her human's protests and lifted him up by his waist. Hauling the smaller body over her shoulder and held him there with one arm. His adorable, plush ass cheeks barely covered by the thong like loin cloth were now on very open display for the Beta wolf.

"Your choice." Accalia said quickly before giving Aquia's bent over rear a good slap, then turning about and heading off towards her tent again.

"Ow! Stop that! Put me down!" It felt like déjà vu to the poor boy, once again being hauled up into his captor's arms and carried away to his doom. His supple legs kicking out behind him and his fists almost comically batting at Accalia's back.

Dakki watched Accalia walk away for a few seconds, quite a bit surprised at the subordinate wolfs brazenness. She was one of the quieter wolves in their pack, but she was never shy about showing her toughness when it was needed. Definitely had to give credit where credit was due, and although Dakki would've preferred to steal away the human for a one on one night in her tent, sharing boys with other wolves wasn't uncommon among their people.

So she shrugged and quickly followed after them, trotting up behind Accalia and coming face to face with the struggling human on her back. His bright crystal like orbs blinking up at her in frustration at his predicament. "Hi there." She said again, "Don't worry cutie, we're gonna take good care of you." She booped him on the tip of his nose with her index finger then skipped along side her fellow Moon Child.

'plop'

Aquia was tossed into the very same pelt bed he woke up in this morning. His light body bouncing in from the springy-ness of possibly a feather mattress or cot beneath. Quickly he scrambled to sit up and held up his finger out to the two she-wolfs looming over him, as if he was scolding a dog. "Absolutely not! You had me once already haven't you done enough to my honor!?"

The pair quirked their eyebrows and looked at each other, "Oh sweetie, you didn't seem to carry much about your 'honor' last night when..." She pulled the draw string on the side of her loin cloth, loosening the garment until it dropped away from her hips. Drifting down her legs and pooling on the floor, her red doggy cock quickly growing out and standing straight up out of her sheath. "...This big girl was inside you. I think you liked it a lot actually."

Aquia's face blushed a deep red and he back pedaled his body further away, "I...did...not..."

Speedily, Dakki rounded on Aquia, moving to the left side of the bed. "Ohh really? Looks like he's a shy one." She giggled, "The shy ones are always closet sluts." She lowered her hands to the bed. Accalia quickly did the same, going to the opposite side of Aquia and beginning to crawl towards him. The two she-wolves herding their prey into a corner.

The human felt even more naked than he already was, their predatory glowing eyes, and sharp teeth bared in his direction made him shiver. He brought his arm back close to his chest defensively, "I'm...I'm not a-AAH!" Again he was rudely cut off as Dakki suddenly lurched downward in a blur of movement and snapped her jaws towards his only clothing. He yelped as he felt her soft, fuzzy cheeks against his hip. But she was precise with her bite and didn't nick him at all.

However she did manage to tear away his loincloth, and now held it between her clenched teeth. She playfully shook her head like an actual dog with a chew toy, allowing the ripped garment to flail about before spitting it off the side of the bed. Leaving him now naked, accept for the chastity device Accalia had put on him. "Oh my! See, the shy ones are always the kinkiest."

Immediately Aquia tried to cover himself while Accalia laughed, "No, no, I put that there. He doesn't get to cum unless I say so." She reached over the side of her bed and opened a small chest, much smaller than the one by the tent entrance. Rummaging about a bit before she produced a small bottle of a thick clear substance. Dakki recognized it as a one of the herbalists' natural oils. "We're gonna need it trust me." She winked, "He's veeeery tight."

"I can already tell!" The girls went back and forth, giggling like excited teens about how they planned to destroy the boy between them. Dakki went ahead and undid the tie holding up her own underwear as well and discarded it off to the side. Her dark purple colored girl meat flinging upward, hard and ready to meet everyone else. Interestingly, she did not have a sheath like Accalia did.

Dakki grabbed the blonde by his hair and tugged him over to her pelvis, "No! Don-mmmm!" His protest was silenced in the same manner that Accalia had hushed him the night prior. By having a cock stuffed into his mouth.