Huntress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The low guttural tone on its own for sure meant Accalia wasn't fucking around, but the Moon Child within her emerging for that split second to shout like that. Dakki wasn't sure what had just come over her but with her cock going flaccid and having achieved the better half of an orgasm. She figured maybe it was best to just discuss it later, now realizing the balls she really had to interject on her fellow pack mates first day with a new pet. "Uhhm...okay...um thank you...for...that." She said, awkwardly rolling off the bed and scrambling away, her tail practically between her legs. And for the first time in a while submitting to the demands of a she-wolf lower in the hierarchy of their people.

"Wh...wha...why did..." He began to ask, turning his head to look at Accalia. Immediately being met with glowing hungry eyes, and a rumbling growl from his tormentor. Poor Aquia was then subjected to the most brutal anal fuck he could imagine. "AAAHAAAAA!!" His scream of pure forced pleasure for sure could be heard throughout the village. Many of the wolves actually leaving the ceremony in favor of just listening to what was going on in Accalia's tent. "FUUUCK! AAHH! PLEASE AAHH PLEASE!" Aquia's tiny prick bounced as Accalia continued railing him from behind. Held still by the underside of his legs, only now with her standing up and dropping him fully onto her dick as she thrust up into his petite body. Her arms came up and wrapped around his back forcing his upper torso to be bent over practically in a full nelson, only his own arms dangled limply out in front of him as he was used like a rag doll. "I CAN'T TAKE IT...ANYMOOORE!" His body had betrayed him, it continued trying to seek orgasm, the longer she pounded him as the hours of the day rolled on, without cumming in him herself, the more she tortured him.

His ass traveled up and down the entire length of her dick, the tip of it being exposed for a split second with every rise before piercing back into his depths with every fall.

"I...am...your...Mistress now!" Accalia growled into his ear, "And you will call...me...Mommy...NO ONE ELSE!" She slammed him down onto the bed, her legs straddling one as she placed him prone, then held his other leg up at her side. From this position, he almost looked like a dog about to use the bathroom.

"Guugh!" Aquia grunted when she invaded him again, this new position twisted his lower half while he was lying face first against the bed. "Let me...uggh! Let me g-go!" He changed his thought at the last minute. Originally intending to ask her permission for sexual release, but the last shred of dignity that he had managed to make a final attempt to hold on, and instead pleaded for freedom.

Only for it to be ignored as Accalia went on. "You fuck...when I SAY you can fuck...you cum when I SAY you can cum!" Her pelvis a blur, and the wet smacking of their flesh clapping echoed in the tent. His skin shiny in a layer of perspiration, "Now say...yes Mommy, and ask me to let you cum!"

Aquia's eyes were wild, his mouth agape, bellowing sounds like a horny bitch in heat. But still no orgasm for him, every time it felt like he might reach it from the abuse of his prostate, the wrap muffled it, leaving him a sticky ruined mess of blubbering desire. He could get so close...so teasingly close...but never all the way there. She held the power of his pleasure over him. "N..no..AAAHHH!" He tried to refuse, not willing to give into yet another forbidden taboo. But his resolve again was ripped from him as she suddenly slapped his balls.

"Say it!" She propped herself up on her haunches, now squatting over his stretched-out leg rather than straddling and started rutting like never before. Harsh ragged breaths of exertion emerging from her as she fucked her pet like an animal. Her breeding instincts beginning to overwhelm her desire to put him in his place, but she managed to hold on. He needed to learn that she was his Mistress now, and her animal half may hold great sway over her mating habits, but they couldn't hold a candle to her desire to dominate him. "Say it like you mean it!" She slapped his little balls again, not extremely painfully, but enough to jolt up another anal induced climax. Aquia could feel the shock of the impact practically forcing up another desperate orgasm from his pelvis. If he didn't give in, this one would be ruined too. "Admit you're my bitch! SAY IT SLUT!" She slapped them again.

He couldn't take it; his head shook back and forth trying to resist. The leg she held up stretched almost all the way out as his muscles tensed up. He could feel his anal muscles clenching, his balls flexing, the intoxicating pull that his bliss had on him. Telling him to submit, give in, and throw his shame in the fire pit. "FUUUUCK PLEASE CAN I CUM MOMMY!!?" He screamed, submitting and giving in to the pleasure.

A low growl rumbled in Accalia and a cruel sadistic grin crawled over her face. Similar to the one Dakki had, only Accalia's was much more sinister. "Gooooood booooooyy..." She quickly reached over and undid the clasp on his chastity band. Then continued to rail him hard. "Cum for me slut! Say it again and cum for me!"

He screamed, a high pitched girly scream of release, as his cock was free and instantly exploded with a torrent of his snow-white cum. "MUH-MOMMY! I-I, AAHHAAAAAAA!!" Shooting all over the blankets to his side as his fists clenched them with a white knuckling grip.

They came together, Accalia slamming herself inside and feeling her knot swell. "Grrrrrrrrrrghhh..." Her teeth gritting hard as she locking his asshole and let her own load of she-wolf spunk burst into his bowels. The heat causing his eyes to roll back and his tongue to loll out of his mouth as the ecstasy took him to the Heavens. She came what felt like buckets, shots of heated, sticky goo, exploding out of her balls as they flexed and pumped him full of her seed. She was sure his insides would be completely painted white with her lust from how hard she was cumming. Accalia howled at the peak of her climax, breeding her bitch and claiming him for the whole village to hear.

He was hers, he was her little boy, and she was now his Mommy. Accalia licked her lips riding her high, gyrating herself into his abused rear to milk all the remaining spurts of spunk out as Aquia slumped against the bed. Completely exhausted and heaving for breath, his raised-up leg falling as well as Accalia released it. The two still connected by her knot while the rest of her seed spilt into his tummy. If he was a woman, he knew for sure he would've been pregnant. Thankfully that wasn't possible.

"It...it's not possible is it?" He thought suddenly very nervous, but too tired to actually ask.

"Haaaaah..." She sighed, "Good boy...now...you made a mess of yourself. So keep being a good boy for Mommy, and clean up your filthy cum..." Feeling full of herself, Accalia playfully slapped his beautiful plush tush one more time. "Heehee...slut."

And the whole village did, even as the sun was setting. Not that far away in the Alpha's tent, peaking ever so slightly through the opening, a pair of bright golden eyes looked over towards the Subordinate wolfs home.

It was impossible to ignore the girly squeals and noises that human made, this new addition to the boys of the pack screaming wildly from the mating with Accalia and Dakki. And now as the eyes looked over towards the tent, listening to the pair of them finishing up in the throes of passion.

He rubbed his thighs together, feeling his own little cock twitch under his silk thong. "He sounds...so cute..." The watcher thought as his tail excitedly whipped.

*****

A.N. Cliffhanger O.o

Lol, but that just means more chapters are coming! :D

Thank you all so much for reading and lemme know what you think about this chapter in the comments! I love reading your thoughts!

Next Chapter: Morning Hunt