Huntress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hot flesh pressed into his open lips and easily pushed in, driving beyond his teeth and venturing into his wet cavern. Dakki held him with one hand and guided her cock with the other, kneeling directly in front of his face to do so.

Accalia uncorked the bottle with her teeth then blew the cap away, "Remember boy, no teeth, otherwise..." He felt a sharp smack to his bottom as she spanked him hard enough to leave a distinct hand print. "Well...just remember what we talked about this morning and fill in the blanks." She tilted the bottle upside down and began to pour an ample amount down onto her cock, immediately working it in by stroking the shaft of her tapered dick. Rubbing her hand all over the tip and up and down her red member, even slathering up her balls a bit with the extremely slippery substance.

She also tilted the bottle over his pert out butt, drizzling more of the naturally warm oil directly onto his ass crack. Eventually spilling downward onto his star, Aquia let out a muffled sound around the girl-meat being pressed into his gullet as Dakki pressed more firmly against his face.

A few more inches of her cock sinking into his lips despite his weak struggling. His skinny arms came up and pushed lightly against Dakki's thighs to no avail. She actually appeared to have more muscle than Accalia on her tight, lean body. So he wasn't sure if she would be easier to get away from, or perhaps harder.

But either way she was having none of his attempts to resist, and she just giggled at the boys blushing face. Clearly red with frustration and embarrassment. But, if her eyes weren't lying, she could see his soft little cock beginning to drip with a thin string of precum. So that blush wasn't a completely negative reaction from their reluctant human.

"Mhm...c'mon honey, suck my cock like a good boy." Dakki encouraged him, carefully gyrating her hips so as not to gag him but showing that she wanted more. It was clear that Dakki was less forceful than Accalia but was still forcing herself on him nonetheless. He could tell that she was maybe just a little bit smaller than Accalia but the same thickness. And if there actually was a size difference it had to be less than an inch. The musky scent of her cock and its salty taste overtaking his senses with their power. From this close up, he could see the hefty pair of balls that hung just beneath her prick. Large, purple, plump, orbs that seemed to be radiating her scent and carried her seed.

Accalia rubbed the oil in thoroughly on both herself and Aquia, even inserting her finger at one point to get the lube inside his entrance as well. He squealed as she did so and wiggled his butt, probably trying to get away but from her perspective it only made it even more enticing. Accalia even put the nozzle of the bottle directly up against his beautiful butt hole, inserting it ever so slightly to pour more of the oil directly into him. Ensuring that he would be slick and much easier to enter.

Removing the bottle, she crawled up behind him, cock in hand and lined up her meat with his hole. Dragging her pointed tip up and down his crack a few times, working in the lube a bit more before she pushed the head of her cock in.

"MMHM!" Aquias' eyes bulged as he suddenly felt the distinct penetrating 'pop' of his anus being invaded again.

For the briefest of moments as she sank in beyond her cock head, he felt the familiar burning sensation as his anal ring was forced to stretch and accommodate her girth. However, as he squeezed his eyes shut anticipating the pain like before, he was surprised when not much of it came.

The intense aching and dull throbbing that occurred on the night his virginity was stolen was instead replaced with just an intense feeling of fullness. A bit uncomfortable, but shockingly not painful. It felt as if Accalia just slipped inside with little to no resistance at all.

Even more surprising, Aquia felt the oddest tingly rush bolt through him as she sank her cock deep into him.

Accalia closed her eyes and relished in the sweet, blissful heat and tightness of her boy toys asshole. The oil making her slip right in and get straight into the fucking, "Nnnf you should thank me baby. With you being lubed up, you're gonna enjoy this even more than your first time." She bit her lip as she too began to rock her hips in a steady rhythm, similar to that which Dakki was doing in front of him. She placed the bottle of oil down, then took hold of his hips to gyrate herself with more leverage. Helping to guide his young body back and forth on both of the women's cocks.

"Ooouu that's nice..." Dakki cooed as Aquia seemed to lose some of his resolve as Accalia entered him. Her cock seeming to have a semi-paralyzing effect on him, while it made it easier to fuck his face, it also wasn't very much else other than a warm hole at first. So Dakki said, "Lick it honey...come on, I wanna feel you swirl your tongue around my cock..." Aquia tried to mumble something that Dakki couldn't understand with her meat in his mouth. So she just rolled her eyes and tapped his cheek, "Come on now, lick my cock." Her hand then rested on her hip.

Suddenly he felt another sharp spank to his behind earning more squealing from him. "Do what she says bitch. Or I...mmm!" Accalia jammed her hips forward hard, slapping her balls against Aquia's perineum as she hilted her dick inside. "Will...punish...you...much...harder..." She pulled her cock back out to the tip, then drilled it back in with every word.

Aquia groaned loudly with every thrust and immediately obliged her request, his tongue swirling and licking along the sides of her cock like the inexperienced boy he was. But amateur or not, it seemed to please Dakki whose head fell back as his soft spongey appendage began to slick up her rod with his spit and licked alongside the pulsing veins. "Aaaahhh yeah...that's a good boy." Her hips rocked harder, picking up a speedier pace.

The two she-wolfs fucked him from both ends, essentially keeping Aquia in a spit roast with him on all fours between them. His little caged prick swaying and drooling out an endless string of precum from the internal stimulation. Accalia's cock seemed to be tapered just the right amount to press his tiny walnut sized gland with each of her thrusts. Sending pulses of odd tingles up his body, much to Aquia's chagrin.

It was strange, last night he felt violated, pained and humiliated. Now though, as he looked up at the gorgeous form of Dakki. Her silky smooth furry body and perky breasts lightly swaying with her bodies natural mating movements. There was something strange within him, he still felt aggravated, and embarrassed that he was being taken like a woman again. But since the pain was gone do to the oil slicking up his insides, and only the stimulation provided by two beautiful she-wolf women.

Now there was something...else there.

He felt like he was receiving...dare he say...pleasure. But the ties restricting his boyhood was staunching the flow of it, almost teasing him with this shadow of bliss that was only gently caressing his nerves, and making his own cock cry his pre-seed.

It had to be whatever she poured into him. He assured himself that, that was the only way he was not in severe discomfort right now. She must've filled him with some type of aphrodisiac potion or something of that nature!

He squeezed his eyes shut tight, hands falling to the blanket below and gripping the pelts hard. Little did he know that really wasn't the case, his body was simply responding to the stimulation. The oil certainly helped him accept her dick, but the rest was all him and her.

Both women hunched over his form slightly, now getting into their rutting a bit more energetically and humping into him from both ends. Dakki chewed her lower lip roughly, "Nnnf...alright Accalia...haah, aaah...I want him...I want his ass now." Aquia blinked up from his lower angle, only able to see brief glimpses at the Werewolf's cute expressions of pleasure since he was practically face first in her pubic bone. His throat bulging again and gag reflex trying to fight back as Dakki passed beyond his gullet for the hundredth time.

Accalia growled, her grip on Aquia's hips tightening, "Fuuuck...urrrg...I'm...not pulling out..." Her lower body slowed its pace from quicker rapid thrusts, to sheathing herself fully in him and swiveling her hips. Stirring up his bowels from being so deep. He groaned again as it felt like her tip was poking his belly.

Dakki glared at her subordinate, "It's...my...favor Accalia..." She huffed between words.

"UGH!" Accalia roared a bit and leaned down to hug Aquia around his midsection. She then leaned up, pulling back away from Dakki, removing her cock from his throat and causing spit to slobber out of the blonde's lips. She hugged him so that his back was against her chest then looped her arms under the back of his knees, holding his legs spread wide apart while supporting him on her hips. Cock still remaining jammed in his butt, only now she was effectively bouncing him on it. "Just fucking stick it in." She said.

For a moment Dakki froze, just watching the sudden display of dominance and unwillingness to put the breaks on her mating. She looked over the boy's pale naked body as it was lifted and dropped back on Accalia's red monster. His ass swallowing her cock whole and the noticeable belly bulge it made in his lower abdomen poking up with every deep shove. "Seriously?" Dakki asked, idly stroking her womanhood to keep it hard now that it was removed from the warmth of his body.

Accalia didn't answer, just kept rutting up into her human, holding tightly to him, who now that his mouth was free, began to vocalize much louder.

"Gaah, aaah! Haaahh!" He moaned and squeaked from the strange sensations washing over him in this new embarrassing position. Fully on display for the she-wolf before him, his entire body was flushing and an odd rising sensation in his nether regions began to grow...

"Fuck it, ok!" Dakki said, leaning over and snatching the bottle of oil and dumping its contents over her own cock. It had been pretty lubed up with Aquia's saliva, but this was going to be a much tighter fit than it would've been on her own. But oh well, she was into it.

It had been a while since she was a part of a good double penetration fuck.

She worked the lubricant all over her k-9 cock, making it shine with the thick slippery liquid, then approached the mating couple from the front. Accalia moving forward on her knees to close the distance quicker.

Aquia, while still yelping and panting heavily from the exerting activity he was in, managed to suddenly see what was about to happen.

Dakki approaching him with her lubed-up dick, Accalia slowing her pace and moving her hands down to grab his ass cheeks and spread them apart even more. His heart which had been racing, felt like it stopped.

He shook his head, "No, nonononononono!" He brought his hands up and braced them on Dakki's shoulders. Not pushing her away but gesturing like he was going to. "You can't do that! No! That's not possible!" Dakki just grinned at him and drew closer, the ever-intimidating presence of her cock getting ever so near to his most sacred, and frankly already very full, place. "They won't fit! I can't!" She rubbed her slippery cock over the base of Accalia's, brushing along Aquia's filled hole as well. Pushing down on the pointed tip at the rim of his asshole, Aquia gasped as he felt the pressure suddenly building while the two she-wolfs remained silent. "No! No! Don't!"

It slid in.

Aquia's anal ring was suddenly stretched further than it had been before and Dakki's cock plunged deeply into his rectum. All the while sliding along the wet and slick cock of her pack mate. His jaw dropped in a breathless scream as Dakki suddenly closed the distance between the two and locked lips with him.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm..." She moaned into his lips. The incredible heat, and tightness of a young human was amazing. Even when he was already being split in half by another Werewolfs dick, it was still so good. Dakki symbolically violated Aquia's mouth in the same way they violated his ass. Dipping her appendage into his passage and squirming it about to make itself a home. Aquia moaned into her lips, a long, weak and muffled sound of submission. Their lips smacked as Dakki tilted her head back and disconnected them. "Aaaaaaahh..." She sighed in content, "Wow, that's good."

She rocked her body steadily, carefully moving her hips to wriggle her dick in all the way. Eventually her breasts were nearly pressed to Aquia's face from the closeness and she felt her testicles resting against Accalia's larger ones. Their cocks practically cuddling inside the warm enveloping core of the blonde cradled in their arms.

Aquia's toes curled and his body felt like it was suddenly lit on fire. He was being stretched out so much his belly felt funny. The bulge distending his abdomen grew from the addition of the second cock crammed inside. The out of nowhere intense pressure that had been building before exploded like a black powder bomb in his belly. The thickness of both she-cocks pressing on his prostate seemed to be too much for it to bare, and his flaccid cock began to jump. "Ahh...haah!" He gasped and squeaked in a girly-like moan.

It twitched and spurted shooting out long thick ropes of his white seed. Splattering all over himself, and Dakki's breasts.

...But he didn't feel release.

The chastity...the cage, muffled his orgasm. It felt like he was relieving his bladder rather than experiencing bliss. And as Dakki leaned back upon feeling the warm gooey matter landing on her chest, Aquia's jaw hung slack in partial pleasure, and partial frustration. The true purpose of the encasement of his boyhood now dawned on him, his orgasm was ruined.

Dakki's eyes widened, and a huge open-mouthed smile adorned her face. "Haha! Holy shit, he came! You dirty boy, you came with your little dick all tied up and everything. Good work Accalia, looks like you found a pure-bred butt slut." She laughed and slowly pulled her hips back before pushing her cock forward and back in again. Creating the same sawing motion she did to his mouth a few minutes before. Accalia carefully watched her movements and mimicked them in an alternating unison, waiting until Dakki's member was pushing back inside before she started to pull out.

Their she-cocks rubbing along each other's smooth shafts and creating a hot, intense friction. When one slid out, the other went in, ensuring that there was never a moment when their blonde boy didn't have a giant hunk of wolf girl cock meat inside him.

"N...noooo..." Aquia whined, now a sticky mess as the she-wolfs continued to buck and thrust up into him. Th pleasure was still there, but it was such a tease. Unlike last night where he had a major release from an anal induced orgasm. It had been robbed from him here and his face fell forward into Dakki's chest. His cheek accidentally landing on some of the droplets of his ruined climax, lips still parted and moaning in a defeated state, his prick pulsing, desiring relief, for a satisfying orgasm. It was like it was crying in its current state, being denied the sweet satisfaction he had experienced before.

Even when he came because of Accalia's feet he felt the most incredible sensations all over his body. This just felt like a punch in the gut.

Over, and over, and over, and over again...

"Ahahaha! Oooh...so meeeean Accalia...aaahhh!" Dakki bucked harder and picked up the pace of her thrusts. Beginning to move with long firm thrusts into him, picking up speed. "Mmm! Robbing the poor boy ahh, of his...oooouuuuuu...cum..." She cooed, entering into a rhythm of bucking. Her member tingled as he squeezed and clenched up around her. Whether he meant to or not, his inner muscles were milking her dick and driving her wild.

Accalia matched with her Beta wolf, moving in tandem with her. "He can cum...when he deserves to..." She said slowly, a darker tone to her voice as she leaned her head in to lick along the side of Aquia's pulse. "And he's been baaaad today...very bad." One of her arms came up to grasp Aquia by the throat, since Dakki was helping to support him she was able to do so.

Dakki watched, her smile somehow widening even more at the kinky display. "Ooou yeeah choke him. Choke that slutty little human boy. Nnnf..." Her pace quickened, she now made short rapid thrusts into Aquia's booty. Beginning to pound him as she fueled her arousal with her words. "You like that don't you baby? Yeah, you're the kind of dirty bitch that loves to be humiliated." She loomed closer to his face, putting her lips inches away from his own. Hot breath kissed along his sweaty face. "Open your mouth." Dakki suddenly commanded. The crystal orbs stared back at her pleading, unsure at first what to do or how to reply. But to Accalia's surprise, she felt his jaw lower, obeying the other she-wolfs command and opening up wide.

Suddenly Dakki spit directly into Aquia's parted lips earning an, 'Hnnng!' from him. Neither of them knew whether that sound was from disgust, or from arousal.

But either way Dakki lifted her own clawed hand now and slapped it down over his mouth sealing it shut. Then hotly whispered, "Swallow it."

Again to Accalia's shock, she felt his throat undulate under her grasp. He obeyed her without question and gulped down the spit.

Dakki's smile became a sadistic and somewhat cheekily confident grin, "Good slut..." She chuckled feeling her own release begin to build up. Both her and Accalia's members at this point had gathered enough momentum to pound relentlessly into his double stuffed asshole. Both pairs of balls slapping into his pillowy cheeks from under him. "Ooohhooooo yeeah...almost there..."

But Accalia then decided to slow, not stopping, but she was not going to cum yet. For Aquia had been bad, not only did he kiss another Moon Child that wasn't with Accalia's blessing, not counting the mandatory Alpha of course. And also he was obeying that same Werewolf almost immediately despite herself having to struggle with his defiant spark of a personality.

The most important thing however, was that he came without her permission...

She didn't care if his pathetic boyhood was wrapped up and unable to properly feel pleasure. He still came, and that...was grounds for severe punishment.

"Ohhh fuck...oh fuck!" Dakki groaned, her eyes squeezing shut and her hips going wild. Slapping and shoving into Aquia with haste as her release was coming. "Fuck yeah! Aah! Yeah...uuughnnn!" She let out a long low groan. Her climax finally reaching its fever pitch and her throbbing cock beginning to pump out its full load of breeding batter. Aquia drew in a shaky gasp as he felt the heat of it. Spurts of liquid lust bursting into his belly, the foreign sensation was starting to become a more farmiliar one now that he had, had two wolfish women deposit loads of their cream into him. But as quickly as they started, they suddenly stopped. The boy was lifted backwards and Dakki's dick was removed from his ass, much to Dakki's disappointment and Aquia's further frustration. "Ahh! Hey!" Dakki cried out, but suddenly Accalia brought her leg up and pressed it forward against Dakki's chest, pushing her away and causing her to go falling back on the bed.

The remaining jets of her thick white cum spurting up and out of her cock pipe and splattering on her tits. Hastily she reached down and continued jerking it, just managing to catch the tail end of it and work out the last few pumps of a dozen or so ropes of jizz.

Accalia had a look of pure predatory lust in her eyes. "Out...now..." Teeth bared, and hands grasping Aquia's thighs tightly. "You got your favor, now leave...he needs to learn..." Dakki looked as if she was about to protest, but Accalia silenced it before it began with a bark, "OUT!"