Huntress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every wolf knows that you can't keep them in a cage for so long, they have to be let out! To run, to hunt, to fuck! Lini wanted all of those things, but Alpha Ula would always tell him he was too important to her to risk losing. And he did appreciate it, but it did nothing to alleviate the growing tension and frustration within him.

Plus to top it all off, she only fucked him every now and again. Saying she wanted to, 'keep him tight, and not break him.' Lini rolled his eyes remembering her say that. Watching Falik get fucked literally by multiple wolves a day had him begging to differ. Obviously, humans and Moon Children were different biologically, but Lini knew that their sexual appetites were very similar. And he wanted to have some fun! He never got to have any!

So he huddled a little closer to the totem and continued to molest the new human with his eyes. He could see his pale skin blushing pink from way over here and it made him giggle with delight, "He's so shy! Has he never been naked in front of people before coming here? So cute!" Lini thought chewing on the tip of his index finger. He wanted to approach him, to stealthily sneak through the stray villagers passing by and to get up close to meet the blonde boy.

But as he started moving around the pole, ready to make his approach, suddenly the subordinate wolf Accalia emerged from the provisions tent. Lini gasped and scuttled back behind the totem again. His pointed ears poking out the side as he tried to peak over again to see what was happening.

"Here we go!" Accalia stepped back out with a rucksack over one arm, and a bundle of rope in the other. Aquia could see several long wooden poles wrapped with some cloth at the tip sticking out of the bag. "Be a darling and help Mommy out?" She held out the rope bundle and without waiting for his reply, plopped it into Aquia's arms.

"Ah!" He squeaked, unceremoniously catching the bundle and fumbling around for a bit before managing to steady it in his hands. "What's all this for?" He then felt a tug on his collar as Accalia started to walk away, pulling him along with her.

"I told you, we're going on a hunt sweetie, to catch you some food for your grumbling tummy!" She said happily, lugging the rucksack over her shoulder more securely. "I needed to get my supplies to set snares and my dead-falls, plus the trusty javelins just in case all else fails. Now come along, let's get you some breakfast!" Accalia seemed quite peppy about this, apparently taking her human out for a hunt was something she looked forward to quite a bit. There was a trail leading off into the words over nearby Accalia's section of the village, so she took him over there and went on to explain, "If you're gonna live with me, you gotta eat like me, so tell me boy, what foods get you drooling hm? I mean...other than my love goo of course."

The comment earned a groan from Aquia and caused her to laugh at her own teasing. But aside from that, Aquia took a moment to think about what foods he missed. He was getting pretty hungry so at this point he'd probably eat anything, but what did he get put on the table before that he truly adored?

He thought back to the lavish table, the white silk banner over it and the polished brass plates. Pure silver cutlery at each side and candles along the center lighting up the dining hall, delicious smells always wafting from the kitchens. Cooked meats and spices, fires roaring in the hearths. The urge to sneak into the kitchens and try to steal something but never having the courage to do it. Instead opting to just accept whatever fancy foods they placed before him, no matter how much he hated it...

"My favorite food..." Aquia quietly contemplated as they travelled along the path, exiting the village and heading into the woods.

Not far behind them, Lini snuck along, creeping behind tents and peering around every corner to follow. Only stopping as he got to the wooden spike barricades on the edge of the village, he knew he couldn't cross that without informing Ula. If he was gone for too long she would notice and send the whole village in an uproar out to look for him. "Going on a hunt...hmmm..." He spoke to himself. If he was careful and quick, he knew he could track them. And if he used some of his special oils, he could mask his scent to be that of a fresh, fruity, berry patch. Accalia wouldn't be able to smell him. He just needed an excuse to leave, so forming a request in his mind, he turned back and darted in a full sprint back to the Alpha's tent.

Simple, he would make a request to go for a quick dip in the river to wash himself. After yesterdays festivities, he just felt so dirty and needs a quick scrubbing. While he's in the tent, he'll grab some oils then follow after them, and take a speedy dive in the water before he comes back to make it look like he actually went there.

He just needed to meet that human boy! He didn't know any other human aside from Falik and he preferred the company of the big cocked women of the tribe. So Lini ducked into Ula's tent, put on his best 'doe eyed' face, and went to ask permission to leave. One little fib for some freedom wouldn't do any harm right?

"...My favorite food..." Aquia continued to think back to everything he had eaten in his passed.

Accalia quirked her brow at him from over her shoulder, "Geez, I didn't mean to fry your brain, it was just a simple question."

He raised and lowered his shoulder, "I...don't think I have one." He answered honestly, rattling his brain in search for something that particularly tickled his fancy. But he was coming up blank, all throughout his life he wasn't allowed to really eat anything fun.

Only pure, wholesome and clean foods were given to him to preserve both his, 'purity' and his figure. Many greens, porridge's, oats, and soups were the staple of his diet, along with vegetables and fruits, but sadly little meats, and even when he got them they were typically prepared rare and in very small portions. And pastries or sweets were absolutely out of the question, far too childish for someone in his position. He needed to be prim and proper, eating was something he was supposed to do, not something he did for pleasure.

"Oh come on blondie, you had to have had sooomething that you really liked." Accalia prodded further.

He thought back again, such a simple question and yet he couldn't come up with a simple answer. However, now while he never got to try any of the foods cooked in the lower kitchens of his home, there was one thing that did stick out in his mind for sure.

The smells.

Oh wow the smells coming from the cooks quarters. It was the most heavenly aroma that Aquia was able to catch whiffs of whenever he managed to get close enough. One day in particular he remembered that while he was heading off to the privy, he caught the amazing smell of a prepared breakfast.

Nothing like the oatmeal's and porridge he was usually given for morning meals. In a moment of bold curiosity, he crept over to take a look and saw what the cooks inside were making. A crispy sizzling bowl of several strips of thick cut meat, talking about how it was smoked and going to be added to a plate of eggs with some salt and pepper.

Aquia licked his lips just as he did when he peaked around that corner. "...Bacon..."

"Yeah?" Accalia asked snapping him out of his flashback. "Well, maybe if we catch a boar in one of my snares I can cook up some bacon for you."

His head perked up, "R...really?"

She stopped walking and turned to look at him, "Sure. As long as you're a good boy of course, but everybody loves bacon. So it's not gonna be a burden on me or anything." She smiled and reached out to tussle his hair again, "Would you like that?"

For the first time since she got him, she actually was surprised to see a sparkle of what looked like excitement in his eyes. He even actually gave her the most adorably sweet smile and nodded his head, "Y-yes...I'd...I'd really like to try some."

"Try some? I thought it was your favorite food?" She asked now confused.

Aquia shook his head, "No, but it always smelled really good."

At that point Accalia felt like she came to a realization in her head, "Oh...poor thing was probably a beggar and never got to try it..." She felt a little pang in her heart at the thought, "Well, let's just see what we catch today boy, even if we don't bag a boar I can always get one from the village butcher." She reassured him and restarted their journey, heading further into the hunting grounds. Aquia still wearing a small, almost child-like hopeful smile on his lips.

Their walk went on for quite some time after that. They stepped off the path after a while and moved further into the trees, the sounds of the village quickly fading off and being overtaken by the song of nature. Chirping birds and creeping critters resounded all around them, Accalia loved it out here, and to Aquia it felt like he was in another world.

He'd seen the Great Forest from a distance, but the only time he had been in it was at night, when he was first captured by his Moon Child companion. So he didn't really get much of a chance to experience it in all its glory like he was now.

Vibrant green leaves dancing in the breeze, pure blue-sky peeking through the tree tops all around him and soft slightly dew-covered grass kissing his stocking covered feet. He had a feeling that the moisture might get irritating after a while or just ruin his socks, but for right now he didn't care. He was content taking in the beautiful sights of the forest, staring in wonder at a passing squirrel on a branch, a large bush with red berries peppered all over it, and a few tall yellow flowers in the shape of the sun. You'd think he'd never been outside before with how his eyes darted around in amazement.

Up until he felt Accalia's back smack into his face, "Oouf!" He fumbled with the rope bundle, nearly losing it as it felt like he walked into a wall.

Accalia didn't flinch, she just stared at the ground below her and slowly crouched down. "Look here." She said, gesturing with her fingers to for him to crouch down with her. "See this?" Aquia obliged, albeit confused as to why she just stopped short. But then he looked towards what she had found in the dirt. Compressed into the soil between the grass, was a trail of tracks, unlike any he'd seen in his life. Two long front toes that came out to a point and two small dots behind them. "That's a deer, wondering around here somewhere. Very fresh too..." She went on.

"Is that...bad?" Aquia asked.

"Mm, mm...no it's not, it's awesome." Accalia said, grin growing on her face. "It's not a boar, sorry sweetie, but it's a lot of good meat that I'd love to have." She suddenly stood up, "But...if I'm gonna catch it, I'll need to be quick and quiet. So..." She turned around to look at Aquia with a sheepish expression. "I think you might have to sit this one out blondie."

He tilted his head confused, "What do you mean?"

Suddenly she took the bundle of ropes and twine from his hands. "That deer is really close by, and if I can bag it, we'll be eating really good tonight. But I can't move stealthily and fast with you behind me on the leash." She undid the ties holding the bundle together and removed a small clamp, very similar to the one Aquia still had currently constraining his boyhood. But this one looked more heavy-duty, "So I think for the sake of our meal ticket, you need to stay behind here. But can't have you running off on me soooo..." She trailed off. Pulling extra cordage from the bundle and leading Aquia by the leash to a nearby tree.

That's when he started to catch on, "Wait! You're just gonna leave me here?"

Accalia rolled her eyes, walking around the closest tree to loop the rope around it once. "Relaaax, I'll be five minutes. I can smell that deer from here, I just have to get within thirty to forty yards of the thing and I got it."

"But! But what..." Aquia protested, it was quite a change from his previous predicament. He was hoping to escape her before, but now the thought of her leaving him alone and nearly naked in the woods frightened him even more. "What if there's a bear!? Or wolves or...or a wild behemoth of some kind? You can't leave me!" He exclaimed genuinely frightened of being alone in the Great Forest again.

"Sweetie..." She narrowed her eyes as she encircled the tree completely, and attached the rope to his leash via the clamp so that it wouldn't come free. "There are absolutely no bears in this forest. You can trust that we have combed it up and down and all around, bears don't live up here. Wild behemoths are just a child's tale to scare each other at a fireplace, and as for wolves, well...I think I'm the only wolf you have to worry about boy..." She smirked. "And also, no, no rabid wolves up here either."

Her tease actually helped alleviate some of his mounting fear and replacing it with another eye roll, "Oh by the Gods..." There seemed to be no end to her remarks. "But...I..."

"Shhhh honey..." She shushed him then reached out to pet his hair comfortingly. "I promise you, you'll be safe. And like I said, five minutes! That's all I need, I'll be within shouting distance as well. So like I said before." She approached him, now safely secured by his collar to the tree, "If you need me shout, I'll be here, but once more..." She started backing away, leaning down to scoop up her satchel with the javelins inside, "Just five minutes and I'll return with our supper! Oh I should've mentioned that, by the time we're done preparing it, breakfast will long have past so...yeah." She then spun about and hunched down onto all fours and began to sprint off. Very quickly Aquia losing track of her as she swiftly dipped into the tree cover and brush.

Aquia felt a little stunned with how quickly she managed to both tie him to the tree by his leash, pick up her things and be out of sight. Her speed was undoubtedly impressive, but he still was now looking back and forth at his surroundings nervously. The very forest he was admiring for its beauty, now the target of his fear.

He clutched the collar around his neck tightly, not trying to remove it, but more like just to have something to hold onto. The clamp holding the rope required some type of key to be opened so unless he could find a sharp rock or something nearby to cut the rope, he couldn't free himself.

The thought of actually searching for a rock though did sound appealing, so he quickly got on all fours and started rummaging through the grass. Maybe not to try and rip the bindings free, but at least just to have one on hand. On the off chance some type of wild animal did happen by on the poor boy, tied to a tree like a dog or a goat.

He sifted about, finding mostly just pebbles and some twigs. The area wasn't very rocky to begin with so it was unlikely he'd find anything the size that he was looking for. But it felt better to just try and focus on doing something rather than be worried about his surroundings.

"What a nice view..." Lini thought, eyeing Aquia's bent over form.

His plan to get away from the village and mask his scent went swimmingly. He was able to convince Ula to let him go under the pretense that he was heading to the river, while he really was following behind the pair on their hunt. The oils did an incredible job of masking his scent since Accalia was able to catch the smell of a deer but not himself. And now here he was, only a few yards back, ready to walk up to her human which she so carelessly left behind. Whether it was for a few moments or not, she put too much faith in her own abilities and would need to learn how to keep a better eye on him.

After all, who knows what could happen when you leave your human boy all alone in the woods.

The blonde continued scrambling about on the forest floor searching for something that would meet his requirements. "Come on...how hard is it to find a stone?" He spoke to himself still rummaging about, only stopping when there was a sudden flick of color in front of his face. "Ah!" He yelped and fell back on his rear. Ready to scramble and back pedal away from whatever it was that flew in front of his face and scream for his captor. But the fear faded nearly as quickly as it came as he saw the source of the bright purple color. A fluorescent colored butterfly flew past the human's eyes and now landed on one of the yellow flowers close to the tree. "...oh..." Aquia huffed, calming himself and feeling rather silly for being startled by such a tiny thing. He even chuckled at the thought and leaned a little closer to the bug to get a better look at it. "Hi there..." He whispered.

It flicked its wings again, batting the violet surface a few times much to the boys awe. He'd seen some of these insects during the summer seasons, but not a purple one, and not up this close.

"Hello to you too." A sweet voice broke the sounds of the forest behind him.

Aquia gasped sharply and flailed about on the ground, quickly getting to his feet and spinning around to see who approached him. Leaning against the very same tree he was tied to, was a...Moon Child?

It was much smaller than the others he'd seen who all nearly towered over him in the village. But this one looked to be around his short height, with long sandy brown hair and fur that was only a little lighter in color. Their arms were crossed over an uncovered chest and odd fishnet pattern stockings were all that covered their legs. No other clothing could be seen aside from a silk ribbon tied at the waist, just above a little soft cock.

It was a...boy? A boy Moon Child.

"Wha-...who...who are you?" Aquia asked standing fully upright and trying to back around the side of the tree for use as cover.

"Wow...you're even cuter up close...heehee!" The sweetest candy like voice giggled out the statement and he pushed himself off the tree, casually stepping closer to Aquia and ignoring his question. "It's been such a long time since we've had such an adorable boy welcomed to our village." One foot swung in front of the other with each step, Lini's hips swaying so femininely.

The wolf boy moved around the tree, giving it a little bit of a wide birth so that he could face Aquia directly without causing him to play ring around the roses with the tree in case he got too close. "My...my...caretaker is nearby...if I call out she'll come for me!" He did his best to sound firm, this individual clearly was not the behemoth beasts Aquia had read about in books and tall tales. But still it was a stranger, and that put him on edge.

"Caretaker?" Lini giggled again, "That's such a sweet way of putting Mistress..." His hands went behind his back interlocking the fingers there, and once more he started moving forward towards the human. "Or...Mommy? I believe was the word you used last night?" He tilted his head, sauntering up with a sultry gaze.

Aquia blushed, he had nearly completely forgotten about how loudly he screamed the other night during the rough sex with his...Mistress? As this boy called her, "Or Mommy..." As he did call her the other night. But he tried his best to not think about that.

"Alright! What do you want? What are you doing out here?" Aquia asked adamantly.

Lini put a hand to his chest as if he was offended, "Me? Can't a harmless little pup like me go for a morning stroll through forest?" Aquia looked puzzled, now more confused rather than frightened. "Okaaaay, I suppose you caught me. I'm not out here just for a walk, I actually came out here for you." He briefly pointed at Aquia.

"Me? Why?"

Lini continued to strut towards him, showing off his girly hips as much as he could. "Weeellll...I saw you in the village yesterday..." He almost walked as if he had high heels on, the tips of his toes touching the ground elegantly before landing flat and the other foot moving to mimic the same grace. "And I've been a lonely little puppy for sooo long!" He tapped a finger to his cheek, putting on a false sad face. "I just knew the moment I saw you, you'd be the perfect play mate! Cute stockings by the way, do you like mine?" He asked, sticking one of his legs out to the side slightly to flash it.