Huntress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The she-wolf blinked, spellbound by the sudden outburst from her boy, and a long pause followed that as she truly did not know what to say. This was the first time she couldn't come up with a witty comeback or flirtatious tease. "Uhhm...well than...Aquia, I plucked you out of the woods the other night. You were lost and alone I felt I saved your life-"

"My town was burned to the ground!" Aquia suddenly burst out, "The night you found me, I was running from my town looking for help. A Countess's army attacked my home and tore it apart, so I fled into the Great Forest where I had never been. I was hungry and saw berries on the ground, and that's when I stepped in your trap and you dragged me here and raped me, the SAME NIGHT all of my people were either killed or taken!" Accalia's heart dropped as Aquia stood off the bed and shouted all of this at her. "All I am to you is a prisoner, and a toy! So why do you care if I eat!?" He spun about again and threw himself back onto Accalia's large bed like an upset teenager. Hiding his face and incoming tears into the warm furs.

All of Accalia's previous concepts of her reality with Aquia were just shattered. Never once did it ever occur to her in her selfish mind that Aquia had a life prior to herself. Never once did she think that maybe this boy had a home that she was stealing him from. Never once did the thought even come across her mind to ask his name.

She only wanted to get her rocks off in a cute human.

In her hand she held a two-prong fork that she was poking the roasting meat with, she quickly set it down and moved the grating off to the side of the fire so as not to continue cooking it and ruining the food, but to keep it warm.

Then after that, she moved over and stood beside the bed just looking down at him. At Aquia, her human. Feeling an unstoppable wave of guilt crash over her in the moment as she thought about how stupid she's been so far.

"How could I not even have asked his name..." She mentally slapped herself. She had been too caught up in the prospect of owning her own human boy, that she didn't stop to think about him and his desires.

Accalia wasn't evil, a little crude sure, but she didn't want to intentionally make someone suffer for her own enjoyment. She thought that he was liking the rough treatment judging by how many times he came during sex. But maybe last time she went overboard from her hunting high and didn't stop to think about how maybe he wasn't lying. Maybe she should've looked around more for another wolfs tracks or anything.

Maybe she just should've...asked for sex rather than just taking it.

Her eyes drifted to his butt. Such a beautiful plump thing, she wanted it even now in this moment of remorse. But knowing how rough she was with him, he probably was still uncomfortable, so she thought of something else to try and apologize.

She took off her chest wrap and her loincloth which she placed back on after the hunt, walked over to her supplies in the trunk, and pulled out the small key to his ties and a special bottle filled with a honey colored oil and returned over to him on the bed. Crawling up to his side and hesitating for a second, "Aquia..." She said his name again, the sound of it almost foreign to the human's ears now coming from her mouth. "I'm...sorry for hurting you. I...I was careless in my treatment of you and...I'd like to make it up to you. If I may..." She offered, leaning over his prone form to reach between his legs.

Aquia didn't respond to her words but felt her take hold of the leather cordage around his member and heard a tiny click. Followed by the sweet relief of the material being pulled away, un-restraining his cock and balls.

He sat up on his elbows and looked over his shoulder at her confused, fresh tear lines still running down his cheeks that pulled at Accalia's heart strings. She dropped his chastity ties off the bed and looked at him with an apologetic gaze. "Why'd you do that?"

"Well..." She uncorked the bottle, "Because I feel awful knowing that I've hurt you. And I don't like knowing that I did that...so I want to make you feel better..." She tipped the bottle over and got some of the gooey substance on her two fingers. "This is the medicinal oil I told you about earlier today. I know you're probably still sore because of me so...I'd like to help soothe your...pain...again, if I may." She asked, glancing between Aquia's eyes and his butt.

Now Aquia wasn't going to lie, his ass was still pretty sore. Having been rubbed raw with a giant appendage definitely left it feeling uncomfortable and hot. So the idea of that lingering sensation going away was quite appealing in the moment.

He searched Accalia's eyes looking for any ill intent as well, trying to spot any schemes or other motives she might be hiding behind this offered kindness.

But even if he did, what was he going to do? Tell her no? Like that stopped her before...

So with a still slightly somber look, he nodded and looked away. Resting his chin on his arms and blowing the air out pursed lips. Ready for the worst...

Only to jump slightly as a soothingly warm fluid seemed to easily coax itself into his rectum. He felt a slight jump in his belly as he was entered by something else too. Accalia's fingers coated with the oil to transfer it into his bottom. They carefully dipped in with precision and utmost care as to not cause him any discomfort or pain.

She pushed the slippery digits in past the first knuckle, then the second, and the third, easing them back out and in every step of the way to help his inner muscles relax and adjust to her digits.

Aquia gave a light gasp of...pleasure, as he felt her touch that spot inside him from the deepness of her touch. He didn't think he was going to be feeling any pleasure from rectal stimulation again for a while, but there it was.

She pulled her fingers out and recoated them with the substance, even drizzling some directly onto his ass crack for more to go inside. "This medicine is called Anal Ambrosia. It was made with the soul intent of relaxing the body for anal sex, and for the aftercare of the bottom in case their still sore from the effort." She worked her fingers back in, twisting them and scissoring them slowly. Veeeryy slowly, "The natural herbs and ingredients slowly seep into the body from your ass, and release a natural hormone that causes pleasure." She spoke, her voice a soothing steady tone that also helped to calm Aquia's tense form.

His eyes were closed but not squeezed shut, and his lips were parted drawing in slow, but shaky breaths. His toes curled and uncurled as his nerves tingled, blissful sensations washing over his form as she continued prodding his quickly healing and accepting hole.

"Uuughh..." Soft, sweet moans emerged from Aquia's throat. He was absolutely shocked; how could he be feeling this good so soon after being in pain? And without the chastity ties...his cock was already rigid and digging into the furs under him.

Accalia steadily massaged the oils into his rear, taking her time to make sure it was thoroughly worked in, "Do you like that Aquia? Does it feel good?" She wanted to make it a point to say his name. And to her pleasant surprise, he actually nodded in response. So she straddled his lower back, getting a better angle to work his asshole. "Yes...this oil is perfect for tending to your body...healing raw muscles or..." She paused, "A lubricant..." She let the word hand out in the air for a second and let her pelvis touch down onto Aquia's behind. Her cock had long since emerged from her sheath, growing to her full monster length due to the attention she was giving the young blonde. Him squirming about, body reacting to the ingredients stimulating his prostate and anal muscles. But she was not going to force it on him again, not unless he wanted her to. Aquia's eyes looked up again, his face blushing and his parted lips still breathing heavily as he felt the heat of her rod touch his butt. Visually she could see he was also getting very horny, so she continued to speak, "I could...work the oil in...much deeper...if my cock...put it in for me...instead of my fingers..."

He looked down at her dick, throbbing and excitedly hoping for him to say yes. Aquia didn't think he would ever willingly actually WANT a cock up his ass especially after today. But...staring at it now, along with the rest of her naked curvaceous body. Large breasts slowly rising and falling with each breath. He resolved in his head that it was only this mysterious medicine she was putting in him making him do this but...

He nodded... "Yes..."

Without another word, Accalia coated her cock in the oil, covering it from tip to base in the slick liquid, then nestled her dick in between Aquia's bubble butt cheeks. Sandwiching it between them a few times before pulling it back and, without using her hands, guided it into Aquia's slathered in lube entrance.

Aquia felt a much more distinct entering sensation this time eliciting a much louder gasp, followed by a long hot exhale of breath.

She slipped into him, so deeply that he could feel her large smooth balls pressed firmly against his buttocks. Her tip easily poking his tummy with her size, and yet...

There was no pain at all. Only pleasure.

"Ooohhh..." Aquia moaned, electric sparks running along his senses as Accalia crawled over him. Straddling his ass and swiveling her feminine hips to stir her cock up inside. The rushing sensations flooding his veins caused Aquia to grip the blankets hard, and he squeezed his eyes shut again. Still experiencing no pain, only arousal, only pleasure.

Accalia took her time with him now, carefully gyrating and slowly pumping her cock in...and out...slow...and deep...and steady.

Slow...and deep...and steady...

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...ooooouuuuuuu...aaaaaahhh..." Aquia squirmed and writhed, his body wracked with ecstasy. Toes curling and legs flexing, blankets crumpling in his hands and his head tilting back, mouth wide open cooing in bliss.

Accalia smiled, relishing his tightness and the slippery squeezing he milked her with. Leaning over his shoulder, like she did earlier today but not with the intention to bite him. Instead, she waited until his big blue eyes glanced up at her, and she kissed him.

Slowly, her tongue carefully coaxing open his lips and dipping inside. He didn't resist and accepted her, their kiss was careful like the sex. And slow, their bodies gingerly grinding and gyrating into each other, moaning into both of their mouths and feeling the swell of pleasure boiling up.

The she-wolfs hand fell on top of the human's and interlocked their fingers. Her gyrations speeding up only the slightest amount as his back arched. His voice growing higher in octave and his sounds being swallowed by her kisses.

Two shadows melting into one from the light of the fire and the light sheen of sweat on their bodies glistening as they gave themselves to each other wholly.

For the first time as equals. Not as Captor and slave.

Aquia's fist squeezed Accalia tight as he felt his climax, his ass tensing up and clenching down hard on the thick, bulbous girl meat that had lovingly churned up his insides. In turn, causing Accalia to as well reach her pinnacle point of ecstasy within him. The inflation of her knot plugging his hole and sealing it up as her seed burst from her balls and spilled out of her tip, pouring into the boys belly like a geyser.

His orgasm speed forth onto the soft fur sheets, pleasure overtaking him in the moment as he faded into his kiss with her. His cock pulsing and jumping with pure happiness as it felt her twitch in rhythm with it. They came together. His belly soothingly warm with her spunk as she filled his bowels. She gyrated a few more times, humping into his smaller form to pump every last drop of her girl cum into him, depositing a slow cooked load of sperm, eager to impregnate any eggs it may find in his tunnels.

Eventually the two of them slumping down on the bed, their bodies molded together in a spooning position.

Lips still conjoined, and hands still held tight. Their mouths smacked and clicked, the kiss continuing on long after they both came. Only ending as Accalia carefully pulled her lips away, Aquia looking almost disappointed as she did so, but she smiled at him.

"Well...we're stuck together by my...well...my knot...sooo..." She glanced to the meat, still freshly cooked and ready to be eaten thanks to her moving it before. "Are you okay with eating in my lap? Aquia?" She said with a pretty smile.

*****

A.N. Yaaaay! See they are starting to get along! :D A few rough patches but...is something blooming here hmmm? ;DDD

Let me know what you guys think and stay tuned for more updates to this and other stories!

Next Chapter: A Better Life