Huntress Ch. 05

Story Info
Months have passed, and Aquia is truly happy.
10.9k words
4.74
19.1k
42

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. BACK TO THE HUNT!!

Finally we got another chapter of wolfy Mommy! Thank you guys for waiting :D

The Following Contains: Furry wolf girl fucking her silky smooth human boy. Some tit fucking, threesome, anthropomorphic fantasy creatures and the like. Futaaaaa doggy dick and bubble butt bois :3

Read and enjoy it!

*****

"Mmmph! Mmmmwwah...aaah!" Aquia moaned, arms grasping the back of Accalia's neck as their kiss broke.

Accalia chewed her lower lip as they bucked into each other, grunting and groaning like horny animals. Staring into his blue eyes, and her gold orbs, the human being bounced on her lap with her cock being swallowed between his bubbly ass. Butt cheeks jiggling and nearly clapping as they came down onto her.

She was seated on her haunches, supporting Aquia's smaller frame on her hips, her arms hugging him around the waist to keep them tightly pressed together. His hips grinding and rotating in response to her powerful thrusts, destroying his little love tunnel. "Fuuuuck...aaahh...you feel so fuuucking good baaaby...aaahhh..." Accalia moaned.

Her body then leaned forward, dropping Aquia onto his back, head in the pillows with his lover burying her face into the nape of his neck. Her teeth nibbling and sucking on the flesh there while her hips drove down over and over. Heavy smooth balls slapping down into the blonde's butt while his legs locked around her back.

"Aaah! Aaah...wait...wait...Accalia." Aquia started to speak in-between rough rocks of their bodies, his hand tapping her shoulder repeatedly trying to get her attention.

At first, she didn't comply, but after a few quick pats on her back, she slowed down to a crawl in her movement with a grunt of slight frustration. "Urrg...hah..." She panted, leaning back and peeking over to Aquia with a sweaty look of confusion, "What's wrong?"

The blonde human, also glistening with a sheen of sweat replied by just...staring at her for a second. His big blue eyes studying Accalia's features for a moment before her hands came up and delicately cupped the sides of her face. Slowly, he leaned in, taking just the most delicate of kisses from her lips before leaning back again. "Do you promise you won't hurt me?" Accalia almost recoiled at the sudden question, but Aquia didn't stop there, "You said it once already but...I just wanna see you look at me and say it. Please?"

She paused, taken aback but also slightly moved. She hated thinking that she hurt this boy so much already, unable to control her stupid primal instincts. He was so pure, so delicate and sweet, she had to lean in for one more kiss before she could voice her own genuine reply. "Yes Aquia. I promise you, I'll never hurt you again. Ever, I will only do whatever I can in my power to protect you, take care of you, and give my love and soul to you every day...if you'll have it." She explained carefully.

And evidently, that was enough for the boy to hear, as he smiled at her words, bringing his lips to touch hers one final time. "Yes, I will." Their mouths closed the gap once again, and Aquia's legs fully wrapped around her back. Squeezing her strong form tightly to his own soft, supple one, ankles locked, and encouraging her to continue.

The new mates making love throughout the rest of the night...and many nights to come after that.

Birds now chirped in the crisp morning air, the summer months had come and gone, now nearing their end and the autumn colors were already beginning to show. And though the temperature was beginning to cool, the sun was still shining in a bright blue sky of another day in the Lunare tribe.

And within a certain Moon Child's tent, a pair of bodies snuggled into each other, enjoying a day of sleeping in. Legs tangled up and wrapped around one another, the fur covered woman spooning her fair skinned boy closely. Arms draped lazily over his smooth tummy and her nose buried in his long blonde hair, it had grown an inch or two since he was first brought here...

Four months ago.

And yet it still smelled like fresh sunflower fields, Accalia breathed deeply to drink in the scent she was head over heels for.

"Mmmm..." She smiled, then pursed her lips to kiss the sweet smelling locks a few times as she came to consciousness. And apparently, her light butterfly kisses were enough to cause the body with her to also stir.

His soft form gently rubbing into her fur, head turning to face Accalia. The strands of his 'bed head' messily hanging around his face. Ocean blue orbs sleepily peaked open up at her, only half-way awake. Pink lips slowly pulling up into a tired smile, "Morning Mommy."

Accalia grinned back at him, "Good morning Aquia." She closed the few inches between them and kissed his sweet little lips. He happily returned the gesture, carefully leaning up to press into the her. They remained like this for quite a while, smacking lips in a long morning kiss, Aquia gently lifting his arm to cup Accalia's cheek in the middle of it.

She hugged him close to her, sliding her hands up and along his naked breast. Fingers stroking over the soft but slowly hardening nipples, feeling over the warm skin lovingly. Aquia's body naturally squirming a bit, pushing his butt up against the wolf-girl's pelvis on instinct. After months of being treated to wonderful pounding from that big tool between her legs, his bottom seemed to become magnetically attracted to it.

To think, not that long ago he was terrified of it, terrified of her. Thinking she only held pain in store for him and he needed to escape from her clutches as quickly as possible. But now, the thought of going a day without her was what frightened him. The stars seemed to align the night she captured him, a blessing in disguise or perhaps fate? Destiny? Whatever you wanted to call it, either way, Aquia was feeling happier than he ever had been in his home before.

And his ass had gone from horrified at the thought of being invaded by that big dick, to craving it every waking moment.

He ground his hips backward into her pelvis, rubbing his plush tushy along the slowly emerging wolf cock, waking up from its nap in her sheath. "Mmm..." Accalia moaned into Aquia's mouth, finally pulling away from their kiss. "You ready for me already?" She asked with a smile, returning the gesture by bucking her hips forward a bit. The two of them now grinding together in a dry-humping manner.

Aquia smiled, "I'm always ready for you Momma." He gyrated again, further encouraging her emerging she-cock to come out and play.

She giggled at that and leaned in to kiss him again, the couple resuming their grinding into each other's bodies. Accalia feeling over Aquia's front some more before dipping her hands lower to below his hips, reaching in between his legs to grab a handful of his flaccid cock and little balls. Wrapped up neatly in her torturous leather twine that kept him deliciously desperate for release.

Muffled mewling escaped Aquia's lips as she squeezed his boyhood tenderly, released, and then squeezed again. Repeating this a few times and smiling into the kiss, knowing that she was teasing him. His legs shuffled, squirming more and rubbing his thighs together, "Mmm...Momma...mmm..." He weakly moaned between kisses. "Mmmm...Pleeease..."

However, Accalia got what she wanted from fondling his little boy cock, it started leaking a few drops of precum out of his mushroom shaped tip. And she gathered up all of it onto her fingers, preparing to use the slick liquid as lube for their morning fun.

She brought her hand back around to her front, and Aquia's back, rubbing his excitement onto the tip of her fully hardened cock. Mixing their precum together as her own tip began to spill out the clear fluid as well. She then took hold of her dick by the shaft and guided it to the valley between Aquia's ass cheeks, blindly searching out his wonderful hole with her tip. He inhaled sharply through his nose as she found it, rubbing her member up and down over the star a few times before pushing down onto the sensitive flesh until it pierced through.

"Aaahhh..." Accalia parted their lips and breathed a hot sigh of relief as Aquia's warmth enveloped her morning wood. Shifting herself forward so that their bodies were practically molded together in the spooning position. Her hand leaving her cock and moving back around Aquia's waist to hug his lower body tightly to her. "Fuck that's good..."

Aquia groaned as he felt the pressure of her intensely large cock burying itself into him. The minimal lube making it bearable to take as he felt his belly extend slightly to accommodate her size. She sank in until the last inch of her disappeared inside the pale cheeks, and her light brown balls gently tapped against his butt. He felt his inner muscles flex to squeeze her member in a similar embrace that he gave her daily. "Nnf, uggh...you're...so...big..."

Accalia bared a toothy grin, "Hmmhmm...thank you darling." She then leaned in to bite down on his vulnerable neck. Feeling his pulse quicken against her teeth while she nibbled on it.

"Uugh!" He squeaked, after spending so much time together, Accalia had practically memorized all of his sweet spots, both internal and external. Her love bites always set his nerves on edge, the little pulls and tugs of her sharp, dangerous teeth made his body feel tingly.

They picked up a perfect slow motion between them both, Accalia's movements were careful and easy, feeling along Aquia and rocking her hips. She wanted to make sure she milked the little bud inside him good enough that his boyhood would cry tears of joy. Her cock pushing and pulling his velvety soft insides as they squeezed her, caressing every curve and contour of her canine cock. With her ties on him, she knew he couldn't cum, but the teasing and anal sex could help build up such an incredible amount of pleasure within him that she loved to see.

He lifted his leg up, keeping it bent at a ninety-degree angle, spreading him open and allowing Accalia to dig a little deeper. And giving him a good view as her balls slowly shunted up into his own, then backed off and repeated the motion. Accalia brought one hand up to help support his lifted leg by the underside of his knee, and leaned over him to once again capture his lips in her own.

The two kissing and humping each other softly, indulging in their bodies desires and feeling the bliss build up. Accalia moved a little faster as she felt her morning load already beginning to rise up, she could feel the load in her sack starting to boil. Her little swimmers wide awake and ready to take a trip into the belly of her lover.

Aquia could tell she was getting close, she gave the tell-tale signs of her climax approaching. Her breath was hot and heavy against his neck, the little animalistic growls she made, and the tighter her grip got on his leg. So he brought his arm up fully wrapping it around the back of Accalia's neck, and teasingly licked her cheek. "You feel so good in me Mommy...I want you to cum inside me..."

"Uggrrgghh..." Accalia grunted, Gods she loved it when he talked dirty to her. He didn't do it too often, mainly because despite him becoming more accustomed to her perverted attitude and the general sexual appetite she had. He still retained a somewhat bashful demeanor that she found so cute, so seeing him embrace a dirtier side was something that was kind of rare. And she relished every moment that she got to experience it.

He petted the back of her hair lovingly, "Come on...all of it inside me..." He whispered licking her cheek again, also kissing it delicately a few times. His anal muscles flexed trying to squeeze her in deeper and give her an even sweeter release. "I want it...I need it...please...please..." His voice went into a higher octave whisper. Both their breath coming out in harsh huffs against their faces. Accalia's eyes squinted shut as she bucker her hips harder and harder, feeling the tension in her abdomen finally snap with the assistance of Aquia's encouragement.

She released a low groan, burying her face into the nape of the blonde's neck and hilted her cock inside him. The knot swelling up and expanding his anal walls, stretching them out enough to accommodate her increased girth. Aquia grinned as he felt her climax, the hot spurts of her morning wood emptying its payload into his bowels and heating them. He swiveled his hips to help milk out her dirty spunk and sending surges of white-hot intensity throughout her body.

Her red doggy cock twitched and pumped shot after shot of her love inside him, and his ass hungrily ate it all up. Not a drop oozing back out as she deposited her unborn far to deep to ever make it back out. They were now settling happily into their new home of his tummy.

"Mmmm..." Aquia cooed and continued to kiss the side of Accalia's face, "You're so good to me Mommy. Giving me such a nice warm treat right when I wake up." His hand scratched behind the pointed ear on her head, another thing he learned about Accalia over time, was that she looooooooooved it when he scratched behind her ears. Even now, in the heat of an orgasm, her tail went wild, beating against the pelts of the bed under her.

As her cock began to settle into a few softer undulating pulses, Accalia looked back up at her human and smiled, "You're too good to me baby." They leaned in again and kissed once more, basking in the afterglow of morning sex. Their lips smacked and clicked against each other, Accalia still gyrating her hips lightly into him and hugging him close, Aquia lowered his leg back down and wrapped it up with the she-wolfs. Both of them enjoying how his core lovingly massaged her slowly relaxing womanhood.

The blonde smiled at her statement and shook his head, "Ah ah, you're too good to me." He then gently 'booped' her on the tip of her nose with his index finger.

"Nah uhh, you're the best human a wolf girl could ever ask for." She retaliated.

But Aquia was not having it, "Nope, you're the best by far. No contest." It was also noticeable that his 'Human' accent was beginning to drop. The way he playfully talked back with her, he'd spent enough time among the tribe that he was picking up on their style of speech. "Can't change my mind."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, I didn't even make you cum this time." She said, shifting her hand down to briefly cup his tied-up boyhood. She then gave him a pouty face, "I like it when my baby boy tries to cum in his ties, it's so cute and sexy." She swiped at his lips with her tongue earning a girlish giggle from him.

"You make me cum alllll the time Mommy, it's okay." He offered with a smile. "I still liked it a lot." Which was the truth, even when he was bound in chastity and couldn't cum, being fucked in the ass by his Mistress's big cock, forcing ruined orgasms out of him was so hot. It got him off in an unimaginable way that he never would've thought he was capable of in his life before meeting Accalia.

"Well..." She said, her eyes trailing down the side of Aquia's body. "Maybe I want you to cum..." Two of her fingers walked down the side of his leg again, "Maybe I don't feel like the best Mommy in the world if my baby boy doesn't cum his cute little brains out..." She took hold of the ties connected to the small latch and stuck her claw in the hole there. Turns out, there was actually two keys to the lock. Either the small key she had used before, or her own claw. Aquia of course didn't find that out until recently, though he didn't mind. He had become quite a fan of his submissive state, at her mercy for whether or not she wanted him to gain release.

Her claw twisted in the lock and it snapped free, she then took hold of the leather twine and pulled it free. Unlocking his boyhood and allowing his little cock to begin pulsing freely with his still excited heartbeat, steadily rising up to its hardest at four inches.

Aquia looked down at his now freed genitals, then back up at Accalia curiously, "Wha-What are you doing?"

"You're still excited, aren't you? Looky here..." She said using her thumb and index finger to wrap around the tiny base of his cock. This elicited a tiny gasp from Aquia as she squeezed him from root to tip this way. "You're pretty little cock is just dripping with precum baby. But no cum...aww...I think I wanna fix that." She whispered, and pulled back with her hips, extracting her knot gently from his tight, clutching love hole.

"Aah!" He squealed as she did so, normally they both liked to leave her swollen knot inside him for as long as it took to go down. But here she was pulling out early, causing his anal ring to stretch tightly until the widest part of it popped free, and the rest of her semi-hard shaft followed smoothly after. "M-mommy..."

Accalia smiled at him and got onto her hands and knees, moving away from their snuggling position and goading him to roll over onto his back. "Ssshhhh baby...you just...relax..." She maneuvered around him to get below and between his legs, then crawled up far enough to capture his lips in one more quick kiss and reach the side crate next to her bed where she kept the bottle of lubricant.

They didn't need to use it that much anymore since they both were so eager to use their spit for lube, but this time, she had a different use for it in mind.

After parting their lips, she lifted her chest high enough so that her large breasts dangled in his face for just the briefest of moments. But it was enough to take his breath away.

"You like...my breasts...don't you baby?" She asked him coyly, sitting back on her haunches and uncapping the bottle of oil.

Aquia blinked, his heart now beating faster than ever before. Where was she going with this? He didn't know, but he nodded anyway, "y...yes I...I love them Mommy. They're amazing..."

She giggled, "Aw, thank you honey. Good because...I think you'll like them even better..." She lifted the bottle over her chest, and allowed the slick, clear liquid to dribble out of the bottle and onto her tits. "If they were wrapped around your cock..." Aquia's ocean blue eyes went so wide it looked like they were about to pop out of his head as she began to rub the oil into her busty, light brown breasts. Her chest and tummy didn't have fur on it, just her skin so her fur didn't get all matted and messy, and her flesh gave off a shiny, oiled up glow.

The boy was spellbound on his back, his chest rising and falling faster and faster with his eyes fixated on her bodacious mammaries getting lathered up in slippery liquid. He couldn't find the strength to speak, let alone move, all he was able to do was watch the heavenly display. Accalia rarely gave his boyhood any actual attention aside from teasing and using her feet on him. Or punishment, but all of those things were still enjoyable to him.

So if those treatments felt as good as they did, he had no idea what awaited for him if she actually planned on using her tits to pleasure him this time.

She patted his thighs to make him spread his legs further apart, then got down prone on her elbows to nestle herself directly between them. Her bust glowing and oiled up, she shimmied her shoulders to shake her tits a bit over his twitching, turgid member. She had to bite back her laugh as she saw a trail of drool spilling from his slack jawed mouth as he ogled them.

Then after positioning herself appropriately, she cupped both of her larger than average sized titties, and lowered her torso to take in the small amount of boyhood Aquia had between them.

Immediately Aquia was shocked by a bolt of electric joy from the slippery contact of her two soft, warm mounds of flesh wrapping around his cock. His jaw fell even wider open and he took in a near completely silent gasp, a tremble to it as her hands pressed her breasts together, squishing his little prick between them. The oil quickly dripping down off of the valley of her chest onto his pubic area, and the slick flesh she rubbed him with immediately massaged the fluid into his shaft. She lifted her breasts, keeping them pressed together with his dick sandwiched between them all the way up to his tip, then went back down, squeezing his cock with her tits in a fluid up and down motion. Easily carried out by the lubrication of the oil, she was able to fuck him slowly and steadily with her twins.