Huntress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accalia reclined her head back and relaxed, relishing in the feel of two soft, moist mouths going to town on her dick. Plush pink lips kissing and teeth lightly nibbling on her hardness, causing her tapered tip to drool out a river of precum. Lini spotted it out of the corner of his eye and pulled back on her testicles, sucking them still until they popped free of his mouth. He then shifted over to her tip where the clear seminal fluid was leaking and stuck his tongue out to catch the strings of sticky love. Then followed it all the way up to the tip to kiss her pee slit, lapping up the liquid and licking his lips before taking the tip into his mouth.

Aquia took a turn for a moment after lathering up her shaft with his spit to dip between his Mistress's thighs and suck her balls as well. He dove in and immediately 'om'ed them, capturing both of her cum pots in one go and greedily nursing on them as if his life depended on it. "Ouu! Heehee!" Accalia giggled, jumping slightly from the sudden tingly rush she got from her humans more aggressive ball sucking. She loved how much of a slut he was for her cock, and ONLY her cock. Hell, if she told him they weren't going to fool around with Lini anymore, she knew he'd agree. The two had formed a bond lately that grew a little stronger every day, truthfully, she didn't even have any desire for anyone else but him.

It felt like something special between them that only they knew about.

But right now, continuing the agreement with the Alpha, and just the general idea that Lini and Ula were kind enough to actually propose this play date as an idea rather than a demand. They went through with it, and it was working out in everybody's favor.

Aquia swiped his spongey tongue up along the base of Accalia's nuts, then travelled it up the underside of her dick. All the way until he was stopped by Lini's lips, sucking rather enthusiastically on the first third of her member. Only halting as he saw Aquia looking at the tip of her cock with a hunger in his eyes. So being willing to share, Lini of course moved back, but did not take his lips off of her flesh. He instead trailed them along the other side of it, giving room for Aquia to take a turn sucking.

Which he gratefully accepted and wrapped his lips around her cock head, quickly bobbing his head up and down to suck on her big doggy bone. Accalia bit her lip and felt a slight smile crawl onto her face, her eyes almost drunkenly rolling up a bit from the sweet sensations the boys were giving her. Eventually the two alternated between sucking her head and licking all along the sides, their tongues touching on several occasions as they did this, at one point the two even paused at the tip, allowing their tongues to bat at both her cock head and each other playfully.

When Accalia noticed this, she smiled, "Come on, kiss for me boys." She encouraged.

Lini smiled and quickly closed the gap as soon as he heard this, locking lips with the human boy who accepted his kiss with pleasure. Their lips smacked and, making loud smooching sounds while they made out directly beside the tip of Accalia's member. Her precum got mixed in with their saliva while they kissed and left a sticky clear strand connected to them for a few moments before breaking.

"Mmmmhh..." They both cooed into each other's mouths, Lini cupping Aquia's face while Aquia held him closer around the waist. The two adorable feminine boys enjoying themselves while the she-wolf watched with a pleased smirk. One of Lini's hands trailed down the front of the human's chest until it got to the thong Aquia wore to cover up his boyhood. But completely ignoring it, he stuck his hand into Aquia's underwear to grab a handful of his cock and little boy balls. "Mm!" Aquia squeaked feeling the other boys hand squeeze his sensitive flesh which was quickly hardening from the treatment.

The wolf boy giggled into Aquia's lips and made quick work of pushing the thong down his thighs, helping to guide it around his knees and down the rest of his supple legs. Tossing it away, lost in the grass of the field as soon as he got it loose. Now leaving both boys bare bottoms exposed with Lini completely naked and Aquia only wearing his shoes and thigh high stockings.

"Fuuuck yes that's hot...come here boys." She reached out and took hold of both her boys by their hair and tugged them along, back up to their feet and into the center of the field. Laying herself down on her back in the grass, pulling Aquia over her first so that he was facing away from her with his legs on both sides of her body.

She guided him now by his hips, lowering himself into a squat over her pointing upward member. Aquia brought his hands back to support himself on Accalia's belly while she applied a steady pressure to his waist, pushing his butt down with her cock tip aimed for his entrance. And thanks to the lubrication of the double blowjob they gave her, with little effort her tapered tip pierced through the tight, puckered hole. Slipping into his rectum and stretching out the anal ring like she did every time.

He squealed for a moment, then relaxed at the familiar rush of sensations that quickly spread throughout him. His eyes relaxing closed while he was lowered down, one inch at a time filling up his tunnel as it had done many times before. But the feelings never seemed to get old, she sank in so deep inside he always felt like he could feel her poking his tummy. A sinfully sweet feeling that made him feel dirty, but still so good.

It didn't take long for him to feel his butt cheeks touch down onto Accalia's pelvis, and the pointed tip of her canine cock poking the deepest part of his tight, pulsing core. Sheathed all the way inside its home, Accalia adjusted her hips allowing her cock to get comfortable. She then lay back further in the grass, her hands almost lazily still resting on Aquia's hips. He knew what to do so she felt she could let him go to town now that he was settled.

His own hard prick was dripping with arousal, the cute naked little appendage looked up excitedly at the wolf boy quickly rounding on Aquia. "You gonna give me that human dick Aquia?" He asked looming over the blonde.

Aquia's blush deepened, his pale skin flushing from the mixture of Accalia plunging herself inside him and from Lini's flirting as his naked form approached. But wordlessly, Aquia glanced down Lini's body, the sweet, seductress of a Moon Child standing there. Nipples hard and pert, belly taut and slim, long legs with soft smooth fur. And golden eyes that just brainwashed Aquia into complete and utter lust for the wolf boy. So he nodded, answering the question much to Lini's delight.

Lini stepped over the couple, spreading his legs wide so that he could straddle Aquia's body and still have his feet on both sides of Accalia. He reached between his legs to take hold of Aquia's rock hard prick, the human flinching and almost curling into the touch as warmth seemed to radiate from Lini's fingers. He lowered himself, arching his back and pointing Aquia's cock up, guiding it to his own ready to be fucked asshole.

Accalia tilting her head to the side to watch as the two boys did this, Lini smirking when he felt the pink tip kiss his star. He rubbed it around a few times, spreading the copious precum over his hole to lube it up. Then with a bite of his lip, and a wink to Aquia, Lini lowered himself down to straddle the blonde's hips fully.

"Haaaahh..." Aquia released a shaky breath, feeling the familiar searing heat of Lini's anus suddenly engulf his 'oh so sensitive' member.

Quickly Lini searched for Aquia's hands with his own and interlocked their fingers together in both. Mainly because he was not planning on being gentle with his human boy, no he was going to ride his brains out. Accalia below them was going to assist with this, loving the idea of her human being the meat of this threesome sandwich they created.

Without another word, they began.

The she-wolf starting from the bottom, bucking her hips up into the soft velvety insides of Aquia. Feeling her tapered tip poke into the deepest parts of his boy pussy, and him squealing as she did so. The thrust was enough to also cause his own hips to bounce upward into Lini's bottom, humping the wolf-boy and bringing Aquia to two worlds of pleasure at the same time.

Lini of course, enthusiastically ground his pelvis back down into him, he didn't care if Aquia didn't last long. Just seeing the crumpled up little face he made when he was about to cum made it sooooo worth it. Plus, just beneath Aquia he had a view of Accalia's glorious tits, bouncing as she pushed up with her cock to fuck him. Two beautiful beings in the throes of passion, something people were usually lucky enough to see maybe once or twice in a lifetime. Lini got to see it once or twice a month.

Aquia had become addicted to the fullness that Accalia's cock gifted him with. He loved the sweet warming sensation he felt in his belly when she came inside him. Filling him with her seed was such an incredible feeling. He wondered from time to time if that was what women felt like when they got pregnant? When their lover burst inside them, stuffing them with pints of spunk to ensure they were bred well.

That's what Aquia felt like whenever he had sex with her, and it was something that he was quickly realizing he couldn't live without. An addict for her cock and cum.

But Lini's ass however...this was still new.

"Ooooooouuuu...oh! S-slowly...please slowly Lini...aah..." Aquia quietly begged the enthusiastic Moon Child. The harder that Accalia rutted into him, the harder his hips moved to fuck Lini. And the harder that Lini moved to fuck him back.

Aquia's cock was extremely sensitive, because of his Mistress's fetish for keeping him in chastity often and giving him nothing but anal orgasms for months on end. Stimulating Aquia's little boy cock was almost too much for him.

The sandy haired wolf-boy knew this, and loved to play into it. "Aww what Aquia? I thought you liked my butt...wrapped around your pretty cock like this..." He swiveled his hips, spinning them in a rapid gyration and going even faster than Accalia's fucking from under.

The human threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut, "Oooh! Li-Lini!" Accalia took this opportunity to swing her arms around Aquia's front and hold him closer to her body. Lini now bracing his hands on Aquia's flat breasts to ride him harder. "D...don't! I...I'll..."

"What's wrong honey? You think I won't let you cum again if you blow your load too early?" Accalia teasingly whispered in his ear before she stuck out her tongue to lick along the side of it. "You think I'm that mean? Heehee, babe, if that was the case, would I have let you fuck my tits this morning? Come here you silly boy." She said, cupping his face and turning Aquia's gaze to kiss him. Lini, bit his lip at the sight and brought his hands back up to his front to start playing with his nipples. When the kiss broke off though, Accalia said, "Go ahead and cum babe. I know you want to, and I promise, it won't be the last one..." She leaned in and nipped at Aquia's lower lip.

"Ooohhh...Gods...aaaah!" Aquia's head was tossed back and forth, his blonde locks whipping about while Lini ground into him.

"Come on play mate...cum in me...I wanna feel that sweet human seed in my belly." Lini goaded him on, tracing a finger along his tight, toned abdomen.

Aquia very quickly losing the battle in his body as he received encouragement from both the other parties to simply let it out. Accalia biting and nibbling on his neck, Lini dirty talking and twirling his hips in the most feminine dance of seduction and lust. Aquia didn't have a chance, and if Accalia was fibbing and planned on locking him back up again.

Well...at least he got one good one. Because from the surging he felt in his little balls, he knew Lini was going to milk a lot out of him.

The combination of his ass being stretched out, his prick being squeezed, the teeth at his neck, the hand on his chest, the balls slapping his ass. It pushed little Aquia over the edge, and with a girly squeal, his legs shook. He grit his teeth and felt his pelvis try to buck up as hard as possible. Pushing his member as deeply as it could go into Lini's love hole. "Aaa-aaah! Haaaaah! Ohhh! F-fffuuuuhh..." He almost swore.

Lini grew a devilish grin as he felt the pleasant warmth bloom in his lower belly, and Aquia's human prick twitching excitedly as it spurted out his liquid love into Lini. "Oooooouuuu I feel that...good boyyyy..." He swiveled his hips again, slower this time, really milking Aquia like a pro, allowing every quick stream of cum to find its way deep into his own boy pussy.

Accalia was practically gnawing on her lip now as she watched Aquia cum inside the wolf-boy. The lewd show making her own cock pulse with desire for more, she halted while sheathed inside him to allow him to ride out his high, but now she wanted her turn to cum. And her eyes flicked over to Lini, "Your next bitch boy..." Drawing the fellow Moon Child's attention, he smiled and teasingly bit the tip of his finger. Eager to get to the next leg of their fun.

They changed positions, after Aquia's first climax, Lini made sure to suck his member back to full hardness as long as Aquia made sure to eat his own load out of Lini's ass.

So Accalia had them lie on top of each other but upside down, sixty-nine style while Lini nursed on Aquia's slowly stiffening prick, and Aquia tasted his own seed as he kissed and sucked on Lini's sweet, cum filled asshole. The she-wolf stood and jerked herself over them while they did this, Aquia almost went to remove his shoes and stockings but Accalia requested he leave them on. They add to his 'innocent look' that turned her on so much.

Once Lini was sufficiently cleaned of Aquia's spunk, and Aquia was back upright at a stiff four inches. The three of them stood up and got in line, both boys in front with Aquia at the head, Lini in the middle and Accalia in the rear.

It was Lini's turn to cum inside Aquia, and Accalia's turn to cum inside of Lini. So they each hugged one another, Accalia shoving her hot, girl-meat into the depths of the wolf-boy, who in turn took hold of Aquia around the waist, and lined up his own small boyhood with Aquia's star. Then pushed inside, creating a line where Accalia started it and Aquia ended it. Aquia needed to bend over and rest his hands on his knees though as Lini fucked him, since Accalia supported Lini Aquia didn't have anyone to lean forward on. So he could only bend over and feel the other boys hips slapping his jiggling butt cheeks with vigor.

Accalia put Lini in a grapple hold, hooking her arms underneath his and then clasping her fingers behind his head. "Mmmgggrrrh...fuck...you're just about as tight as my boy." She growled into Lini's pointed canine ears.

Each thrust between them was a chain reaction, Accalia shoved forward, pushing Lini into Aquia who pushed his bottom back into him, rinse and repeat. And this hold she put Lini in caused him to have to raise up onto his tip toes from the height difference, barely able to move at all aside from the forward motion of his waist.

"Ahh! Oohh, thank you...Mistress." Lini mewled, Accalia's cock was a little different from Ula's. But not in a bad way, they both were shaped differently and hit a few different spots in him. Both though served to make his ass feel full, and his body riddled with goosebumps. "Mmm please...do it harder...please?" He did his best to turn his head to blink his big gold puppy dog eyes at her.

This elicited a chesty growl from Accalia, "You like it rough wolf-boy? The prize boy of the village likes to be fucked hard?" She asked, repeating what she did to Aquia before and biting down on his neck.

"Hnng!" Lini squeaked girlishly, "Yes! Yes I do...I'm a slut...please!"

She leaned over, "Here that Aquia? We've got one slut here who wants it rough, how do you feel?"

Aquia too looked over his shoulder and blinked beautiful doe like, blue orbs at her, "Please Mommy...please use us harder...we love it...please?"

"Please fuck us hard...punish us for being so slutty Mommy..." Lini and Aquia both seemed to feed off of each other's comments, trying to strike up a frenzy of arousal in the animal within Accalia.

Her eyes were practically glowing, and her sharp teeth were bared fiercely, "Gggrrrrrrrrr...beg me boys..."

Practically in unison, both Aquia and Lini said, "Please fuck us Mommy!"

Accalia lurched forward sending all three of the bodies stumbling down into the grass, Aquia prone on his belly, Lini straddling Aquia, and Accalia on her feet behind Lini in a full mount of him. Her hips moving in a blur as she fucked his ass with the wild reckless abandon of a feral in heat animal.

Her cock drove into the wolf-boy's ass hard, and in turn, drove his own prick into Aquia at the same pace. Both boys now singing their songs of pleasure with open mouths and joy filled eyes. Accalia's canine cock doing the work for fucking both of them. She leaned over their bodies and howled to the sky, her red angry cock swelling, and her knot beginning to grow. Brutalizing Lini's anus with everything she had until she felt the boiling point looming.

Lini's tongue was lolled out and he panted like an out of breath puppy, while Aquia kicked his lower legs up and tried to hook them around Accalia's legs as best he could.

The field was a chorus of moans, growls, and screams. Accalia's clawed hands digging into the wolf-boys sides as her climax hit. Her knot swelling up and her load bursting out of the flood gates in her hefty balls.

Aquia could feel the heat of it in Lini's stomach against his lower back, and he could also feel the tongue of Lini lolling onto his shoulder blades as his expression went full 'fucked silly' eyes rolled back and tongue out. Feeling the steaming, thick ropes of cum painting his bowels, giving him millions of Accalia's unborn babies to carry in his tummy. Aquia felt something similar to this as Lini also came, his smaller cock spasming and trying to breed Aquia with his own shots of sperm. It was so taboo feeling another boy cum inside him, but he couldn't deny.

It felt so good.

And the day had only just begun, but here they were, now stuck with Accalia's knot crammed in Lini's butt.

The human would have laughed if it didn't mean that now he had to wait for her to soften before he could have another turn with her cock.

The three of them rolled apart and Lini and Accalia began the slow, slightly hilarious process of trying to get un-stuck while Aquia decided that he wanted to stretch his legs, standing awkwardly while the three of them were fucking kind of made his leg cramp so he wanted to walk it out.

Accalia agreed, of course as long as he didn't go to far. So Aquia strolled through the field for a few minutes, basking in the after glow of more great sex and the loving warmth of the afternoon sun. He stretched his arms up high above his head and stood on his tip toes, happy with his life, and eager to go back to the woman he owed it all to.

Only just as he turned around to begin walking back, the world went dark. And he was harshly yanked backwards by the bag placed over his head.

He tried to scream, but something in the bag immediately absorbed his will to. Any energy he had felt as if it was sapped from him, this strange herbal substance laced within the lining made him feel sleepy.

"So...so...sleepy..."

Accalia and Lini were still trying to focus on un-prying themselves rather than waiting until it went down. Unfortunately, by the time her cock was successfully pulled out of Lini's tight anal ring that didn't want to give it up. She called out to Aquia once...twice...