Huntress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An extremely tiny, girly squeak of pleasure peeked it's way out of his throat, "Hnng! Ohh...M-moommyy..." His speech trembled with each syllable. It felt incredible! It was certainly different when she played with his cock using her feet or the occasional handjob. This was on a whole new level. A woman's breasts were something he only could've dreamed about touching before meeting Accalia. And now here he was, having a large pair of beautiful boobs squeezing and rubbing his aching member. Goading him to relax and allow the heart melting bliss to wash over him.

"You know I'm always gonna take care of you don't you baby? I'll always make you feel good..." She whispered sultrily, alternating which one of her breasts went up while the other went down creating a teasing tugging in different directions on his cock. Aquia nodded rapidly, his eyes gazed at her with a begging need. "Gods I love your cute cock..." She grunted out, clearly becoming aroused again through this lecherous act.

She brought him to a different planet with her boobs, and for the most part, the human was completely speechless. All he could do was nod and gawk at the display by his pelvis, her touch was so gentle and yet firm. He let out another girlish moan of pure pleasure, "Uuuugggh...Gods..."

"That's my good boy...that's my good boy..." Accalia encouraged, her eyes locked onto Aquia's face. Contorting and squinting his eyes shut as she overwhelmed the innocent human with her skills. It had been quite a long time since she had serviced anyone like this, so having his adorable cock nestled so cutely between her tits, being swallowed by them was such a turn on. "Does your little dick feel good between my big, soft tits?" He nodded adamantly. She grinned and squeezed her breasts tighter, squishing his cock between them more firmly then jerked them harder up and down. "Do they make you want to cum?"

His face had flushed beet red and his fists were gripping the blankets with a strength that was unknown to him. He could feel the tingling sensation that he usually got when she fucked him to the point of no return, that feeling when his toes began to curl and his legs squirmed about. His cock was so rarely touched he didn't think he could even achieve orgasm from it alone anymore from all of the anal stimulation he had been given. But since he had just minutes before gotten fucked up the ass, he could attribute it to that since he didn't get to cum yet.

But now it felt like he definitely was going to, so he continued to nod rapidly, "Yes! Yes! Mommy, I think...I'm...going to...aah!" He writhed about, turning his head back and forth, practically thrashing as the rush built up inside him.

"Mmmm yeah..." Accalia moaned lowly, "Go ahead baby...it's okay you can cum on my tits..." She continued coaxing him into the throes of ecstasy, "Do it. You don't have to hold it, go ahead." She tilted her chin up and exposing her neck, she knew that once he blew she was most likely going to be shot at point blank range. So she lifted her face to watch him intently without worrying about being blasted in her eyes.

Aquia arched his back and crumpled the blankets in his grasp, "Aaah-aaahaah! Haaah, aaAAHHHH!" He started out moaning, feeling the waves hitting him one after the other in rhythm with his heart beat. Each one sending a surge stronger than the last up his body until it reached its high point and he screamed.

His body convulsed and Accalia felt his little prick twitch against her heart, followed by warm spurts of sticky fluid shooting out of the pink tip and spattering on her neck and the top of her breast. She gave him an open-mouthed grin as she felt the heat, loving watching her boy squirm and writhe in pleasure. He continued making girly squeals and shut his eyes hard through the duration of his climax. Accalia intentionally slowed down the motion of her tit fucking to give him a tortuously sweet finish. Giggling a chesty chuckle as she drew a sick satisfaction from his torment and joy, blended together in the perfect relationship they had.

Six or seven hot strands of boy cum burst out of him before his orgasm seemed to fizzle into a light dribbling of his spunk, quickly oozing out of his tip and disappearing into the valley of her breasts. He came quite a bit, though she noted that he didn't actually blow as big of a load as when she fucked him in the ass. "Hmmm, looks like he prefers being the perfect butt slut after all." She thought with a snarky smirk then released her hold on her twin mammaries. Pulling back and watching his quickly going soft boyhood stick to the mixture of cum and oil on her skin for a moment before sloppily dropping back down onto his little balls. Aquia flinching as the sensitive organ made contact with the two sensitive orbs he had below.

Accalia slowly crawled up passed his limp body, his pelvic region was drenched in a mess of his own making and was shiny with oil. And her tits now had globs of his semen mixed in with the same substance making both of them to appear quite messy. So she straddled his chest, showing off how hard her own cock had once again become, but placed her arms on both sides of Aquia's head, allowing her tits to dangle down close to his face.

He looked dazed and still heavily winded from the performance, but he blinked up at Accalia's mischievous face in time to hear her say, "We can't go to your play date all messy like this baby. We'll take a bath in a moment but first...since you made them such a mess...I think you need to clean up my tits with that pretty little tongue of yours..."

Some Hours Later: Lunare Tribe Marketplace

Aquia walked through the cool green grass, a nice pair of leather ankle cut shoes adorning his feet with his freshly washed thigh high socks. His hands folded neatly behind his back and a smile on his face. Nodding in the direction of several Moon Children who greeted him when they passed. He wore nothing but the shoes, socks, and a newly fashioned leather thong and loincloth that Accalia had made for him, since even though the whole tribe had seen him naked, he still wanted to preserve some of his dignity. The shoes were also his idea since his bare feet weren't tough like theirs on the ground and socks could only do so much, so she provided feet protection for him as well. And plus, he won her over to clothe him by convincing her that he wanted to be covered up so only Accalia could see him at his most vulnerable. Playing into her dominant side, she liked the idea of him only belonging to her, so she agreed and gave him that. The collar was still around his neck, though she did take it off when they bathed, but she rarely leashed him to it anymore unless it was for a little kinky fun in the tent.

Not that it was too big of an issue anymore with him being among the other members of the tribe. There were some that he worried about, namely a pretty rambunctious Omega wolf who wanted him badly but Accalia didn't like her so she kept them far apart. Though that certainly didn't sit well with the Omega though and she made sure everybody knew about it.

Alpha Ula reassured Aquia that he had nothing to worry about though since that wolf was so far beneath her and Accalia that she would never try anything.

Other than that though, the other members of the Lunare tribe, which he discovered was the name of their people and village, got along fairly well with him. Back in his human home, he never had much interaction with townsfolk do to his sheltered upbringing, so spending time with butchers, leather workers, masons, and merchants was all new to him. And it was a pleasant change compared to cold stone walls.

Of course, all of the she-wolf's had an interest in him...sexually. But very few actually tried anything more than a flirty remark or a teasing touch. Plus Accalia went with him virtually everywhere, so he had nothing to worry about.

He belonged to her, but it wasn't slavery like he thought it would be. Accalia had really mended the damage she did before when she gave no thought to his feelings. Every sun rise she made sure he had plenty to eat and drink, got some exercise with her by teaching him about hunting, swimming, and just running about. She washed him, played with him, protected him, and every moonlight she kept him warm at night.

What started as a horrible chance encounter that seemed to bring nothing but misery to the human, had quickly turned into the perfect life for him. Everything his 'captor' did to provide for him and take care of him was more than his own human parents had done in a lifetime with them.

Aquia was very quickly beginning to love calling this place, home.

Currently, he walked by one of the vendors in the town center, the altar for the monthly mating ritual not far behind him. He and Accalia were heading out into the nearby fields to meet with Lini for their play date, but on the way there Aquia's eyes were drawn to a large wicker basket of red apples set out on display outside a merchant tent.

He stopped short in his tracks, immediately halting Accalia at his side as well. "What is it?" She asked, but quickly caught on as she saw what the boy was licking his lips at.

Out of the tent emerged another she-wolf, black fur and matching wavy hair down her shoulders with big grey eyes. She brought out a second basket but this one had the cover on top hiding its contents. She very quickly spotted the renown village human boy staring at her fruits with a hunger in his eyes. "Why hello there, may I help you?" She spoke, an alto voice with a low sultry tone to it.

Aquia's big blue orbs blinked up at her happily, "Oh yes! Um, what would it cost for an apple?" He asked with a heart melting smile.

The merchant's own eyes immediately dropped down to his feet and travelled all the way back up to his face, drinking in every curve and contour of his form the whole way, "Oh honey...for you?"

"Yes why don't you tell me the price for an apple Aura?" Accalia stepped up and quickly hooked her arm around Aquia's waist possessively.

Aura's attention snapped up to the human's owner, she didn't even realize she was there she had been so transfixed on the cutie in front of her. "Damn." She thought.

"I personally don't have a taste for fruits and such, I prefer eating only what I kill." She emphasized the word and shot her a look of warning, "But if my sweet boy wants one I'll be happy to get it for him." Her words sounded more threatening than they actually were, Accalia knew Aura, and knew that selling fruits to a pack of meat-eating wolves was a tough business to be in. So she didn't mean any actual hostility towards her, but she did get pretty protective of her boy sometimes.

The merchant frowned a bit, knowing that she couldn't cross the lines of territory by the laws of their people. But that didn't stop her hopes from getting up, it had been a while since she'd had some fun with a human and Falik was constantly busy with other she-wolfs, so she got a little excited when Aquia just strolled right up to her.

Nevertheless, she still offered him a smile, "Oh for a sweet little Angel like you? I couldn't possibly take payment, here." She plucked a bright one right off the top and held it out.

But Aquia's kind heart wouldn't allow that, "Why, thank you so much for your kindness but, there must be something I can give you in return?" His eyelashes batted at her making her heart flutter.

And dirty thoughts to cross her mind.

She managed to suppress them though and tapped her chin, "Hmmm, weeeell, if you're Mistress doesn't mind, I'd take a kiss."

Aquia looked back to Accalia hopefully, "Can I mommy?" Accalia glared at Aura knowingly.

"Just a little one." Aura added on, "Make a fellow she-wolf happy?" She playfully teased.

Accalia rolled her eyes, she knew what Aura was playing at, smart wolf. Resisting the big baby blues of her human was a difficult task, and to him, kissing a fellow tribe mate on the cheek probably meant nothing at all. She had heard that humans actually kissed each other on the cheeks as a form of greeting. So despite her slight apprehension, she nodded, "On the cheek."

Happily, Aquia spun around again and reached out to take the apple, while Aura leaned over her counter and turned her cheeks to the side expectantly. And thinking nothing of it at all, Aquia stood on his tip toes to plant a quick, little kiss on the closest cheek. A big grin immediately adorned Aura's face as Aquia held the apple close to his face and smelled the sweet fruity scent. "Thank you, Ma'am." Then turned about once more to Accalia, "And thank you Mommy!"

The bright, pearly white smile he gave her was enough to wipe away any aggravation she held at Aura, especially as he took his first crunchy bite into the red fruit.

That was something both her and Aura could agree on, Aquia's smile was something that could just melt away all the anger in the world. She even actually paid Aura for the apple when he wasn't looking, albeit with a little bit of a stink eye that Aura returned a snarky smirk to.

But they weren't the only ones watching his sunny disposition. As Aquia practically skipped away from the vendor's stand, apple in hand and excitement in his heart, another was watching him from the forest. Several dark cloaked figures spied on him and Accalia from the shadows of the trees.

'That's the one, the gem is glowing, I'm sure of it.'

'So this is where you ran off to my little Fey...'

Open Fields: Quarter Mile From Lunare Tribe

A beautiful purple and blue butterfly fluttered down among the group of bright yellow sunflowers. And the golden eyes of Lini went wide in wonderment as he watched the pretty insect land, beat it's wings a few times, then take off again.

"Ooooouu!" He whispered watching it fly away, he currently was laying prone on his belly. His upper torso supported by his forearms and his lower legs were kicking playfully behind him. He was naked, missing even his silk ribbon and fishnet stockings that he almost always wore, having taken them off preemptively for his play time about to occur. His light brown fur looking a hue of gold in the shining sunlight of afternoon.

After the first four way between himself, his Mistress, Alpha Ula, Aquia, and Accalia, they informed the latter two that Lini had made a little deal with the Alpha so that he could continue to have fun with Accalia's human. And Aquia was a little apprehensive at first, being as how they were both boys, even though they had just had awwweeeesome sex moments before. Lini with Accalia's help managed to persuade him to give it a try, they didn't even have to have sex on the dates if he really didn't want to. Truthfully, Lini just would've appreciated being able to spend time with another boy since he was surrounded by she-wolf's all the time.

Also to try and flirt with him as much as possible, but thankfully it all seemed to be working out swimmingly.

He kept to himself really at first, but as days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months, pretty Aquia opened up more and more both about himself and his sexual appetite. Lini hadn't had this much fun in years, having another human was great, not counting Falik of course since all he wanted to do was spend time with the she-wolfs of the tribe. Only wanting big girl cock to fool around with kept him and Lini from ever really playing together. Aquia was a blessing from the Gods.

And speaking of Aquia, at that moment Lini's ears perked up as he heard two familiar voices on the approach. He leaned up further and sniffed the air, immediately recognizing the sweet smell of Aquia, easily a million times better than all the flowers around him.

Lini hopped up onto his haunches and looked around, quickly spotting the pair he had been waiting all day for coming towards him about a hundred yards away. A huge smile grew on his face as he took off in a full sprint heading towards the couple.

Accalia spotted the young wolf boy bolting towards the both of them, namely Aquia, and she tapped him on the shoulder to bring his attention away from the nearly completely eaten apple in his hands.

"What?" He asked still chewing his most recent bite. Only to look up and see Accalia pointing in front of him, and when he looked in that direction, he was met with a fuzzy, lithe body suddenly barreling into his own and tackling him to the ground. "Ouuff!" He grunted as the two of them rolled a few times onto the ground ending with Lini lying on top of the blonde.

Big excited gold eyes glowed down at him, "Finally!" Lini exclaimed, then leaned down to give a few 'puppy kisses' to Aquia. Licking his cheeks and lips despite squirming from the human. "Any longer and I might've had to start without you two."

Accalia chuckled at the younger pup, clearly very excited about seeing his best friend. Aquia giggled as well and tried to squint his eyes shut and avoid the lapping tongue that assaulted his face. "If you started without us that pretty butt of yours would be in for a major beating wolf boy."

Lini pulled back from the volley of kisses and glanced back up at his superior wolf, flashing her a shiny toothed grin before saying, "I guess that means I'll definitely start ahead of you next time."

"Brat." She mockingly teased him, "Get off my boy." Her leg came forward and she pushed Lini on the side of his butt in a playful kick to knock him off of the pinned Aquia. Lini played along with it and rolled off of him, then rolled over a few more times in the grass continuing to try and be cute.

His tail whipping in excitement, "Weeeeeellll? Are we gonna play?" He pushed up onto all fours, practically rocking forward and back on his hands and knees with anticipation. His own little cock had been hard since he woke up this morning. "I've been waiting all daaaaay."

Aquia turned his head to look at Accalia from still down in the grass, "Well Mommy? Are we gonna play?" He trailed his hands down the front of his naked chest, using his fingertips to graze along his nipples in an attempt to entice Accalia further.

"Man...I got really fucking lucky." She thought grinning down at the two boys and reaching to both sides of her hips. Pulling on the tied twine there that held her own loincloth in place, the coverings quickly loosening and drifting off of the she-wolf's body, down her legs and onto the grass. Her turgid, canine cock stood out, fully emerged from her sheath and her plump, ready to be emptied balls dropped low beneath it. Aquia sat up and looked at it with a smile while Lini perked straight upright on his knees, ears up and an almost childishly excited grin. "Well boys? Get to playing, we've got until sunset so make the most of it." She rested her hands on her hips, kicked the loincloth away and stood with her knees apart.

Both boys exchanged a single look before scrambling forward eagerly, both practically prostrating themselves before their wolf Goddess. Sitting back on their haunches and hands on their knees, because 'good boys don't use hands unless they're told to.' And they both went to work.

The human went for the shaft first, sticking out his tongue and licking along the side of her swollen tool. Tasting the red flesh and tracing the bulging veins she sported while Lini went lower, going for her balls before anything else. He scooped them up with his tongue and sucked one of the orbs into his lips first, pulling the sensitive organ in and rolling it around at first before releasing it and targeting its twin giving it the same treatment. Then after, he bounced her balls with his lapping licks a few times before taking them both in at the same time. Sucking on her baby makers as if he could drain them of the seed they held directly from them.