All Comments on 'Huntress of the Fallen'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for finishing the story

Haven't read this yet, but thank you for writing an ending for your characters before taking a break from writing erotica. I hate it when stories are left unfinished.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

I began from the beginning and it was a long and emotional journey. Broke my heart when Mirela died but thank you for giving her peace and redemption. I felt such pain for Bianca though. After all they’d been through. I’m getting ready to read this final installment and I know what I hope for but I’ll take what you give. I did take a break to read something light and fluffy first. One can only take pure evil for so long when you get into a story’s characters as deeply as I do. I have no doubt this part will be just as gripping as the first two. Hope you don’t retire permanently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have just finished the last chapter and am overwhelmed.

The redemption and rebirths of Bianca and Mirela are inspiring.

As I have read your stories I have been experiencing my own trials with evil and good, betrayal and loyalty, sickness and health. Thus, it's taken me awhile to complete the series.

Your writing has left me emotionally drained yet strangely calm.

Bravo!

Well done!

Thank You so much for writing this, for sharing your art, and allowing us the pleasure of your imagination and craftsmanship.

🖤☀❤🖤☀❤🖤☀❤🖤☀❤🖤☀❤🖤☀❤

HawkerPennHawkerPennalmost 2 years ago

This tale makes a fitting ending to a magnificent trilogy! It's a must-read for all fans of horror, particularly of the lore of the vampire! It's also excruciatingly, ruthlessly earthily erotic! Not for the faint of heart, mind or loins! Enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
504 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.