Hurricane Horny

Story Info
They are swept away by the storm.
16.3k words
4.72
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

I didn't see her until I was about fifty yards away. I was walking slightly uphill, so my head was down. When I did see her I stopped involuntarily. She was standing on the edge of the road at her garden entrance, at least I assumed it was her garden. It was bordered by those two-wire fences so common in the States. It was fairly untidy as gardens go, the small shrubs needed pruning and the lawn was so bare it was only just about right to give it that name. She was petite, dark-haired and slim but well-proportioned. I could tell that because she was standing against the afternoon light which was shining through her thin dress silhouetting her body beautifully.

I walked closer so I could see her more clearly. She was lovely. Her face was oval, her nose small and slightly upturned, her lips straight and red. I was instantly attracted.

"Good evening, miss", I ventured

"Mrs.", she answered, "And it don't look so good to me." She had a strong southern accent.

"Sorry, Ma'am," I replied, noticing that her eyes, dark and gorgeous, were fixed on the horizon behind me. For the first time I noticed that the quality of light was very strange. The air was superclear; there was a yellowish tinge to everything. I looked behind me. I took a sharp breath. On the south-western horizon was a huge mass of cloud stretching from east to west. It was blue- black at the base going greenish-yellow higher up. There were visible lightning flashes within it and the world under it was already obscured by rain.

"Wow! It looks like we're in for a storm, ma'am".

"That ain't no storm. That there is a hurricane!" She pronounced it hoo-ricane.

"I'd better get on then. Is there a hotel in town, ma'am?"

"There's more'n one. But won't do you no good, the town's been evacuated. Everyone's gone."

"Except you!"

"Ain't got nowhere to go."

I could see now that she was very frightened, she was trembling and her eyes had widened.

"Perhaps you'd better go in, ma'am. Is your husband coming to help you?"

"I sure hope not. He's been dead and buried a year." (She pronounced it "daid"!)

"Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am."

"I ain't. He was a mean son-of-a-bitch." She said this quite casually as though she were discussing the weather.

"I still think you should go inside, ma'am."

"What about you? Where y'all gonna go?"

"I'll find shelter somewhere, ma'am, don't worry."

"Shelter from a hurricane? I don't think so. Y'all better come in." I didn't argue. The thought of sitting out a hurricane in the open was not a pleasing one. Sitting one out with this lovely woman was, though.

I followed her into her house, a small, single-storey block-built place set in what we in the UK would call a large plot, but average sized for around here.

Perhaps I'd better give you some more information about myself here. I'm British, from Totnes in Devon, 28 years old, a carpenter by trade. I left school at 18 with no desire to go to University or for a career in business. I just wanted to work with wood. I talked my way into a job with a local carpenter who worked very traditionally. It was a very good grounding. After a couple of years I moved on to a more modern outfit which trained me up to a higher standard, not cabinet-maker standard perhaps but definitely higher than your average chippie. After a couple more years and a personal crisis which I'll leave until later in this narrative I left England and travelled. By the time of this story I'd been travelling around the States for over a year, working my way around the country in an RV. So far I'd travelled south down the East Coast, slowly. I'd reached Greensboro, Alabama heading for Montgomery. I'd pulled into a motel for the night, for a change from camping, and gone to a local bar for a meal and drinks. Foolishly I'd had too many beers and upset some locals. They didn't do anything there and then but they followed me next day until I was out of town, stopped me and at gunpoint took my RV which contained my tools and all my belongings. They left me my wallet, cell phone and passport, so I had cards and some cash. I had money in the bank for when I needed it. They didn't harm me physically, so I hoped they'd leave my vehicle somewhere up the road. After they drove off, I began walking. Some hours later, with no sign of my RV I approached Marion, a small town, or city as they insist on calling it here, on the road to Selma. And there, tired, hungry but philosophically accepting that you shouldn't get involved in political arguments in a foreign country I met the love of my life.

"I don't know what to do," the woman almost wailed as I entered the kitchen.

"I'd suggest putting on the TV, ma'am. Let's see what the situation is and how long we've got before it hits."

The local TV station was broadcasting nothing but the approaching hurricane. It gave us perhaps two hours before the storm hit. I suggested that she start putting breakable things on the floor, and after that to fill every available container with water.

"You think we're gonna catch fire?"

"No, ma'am. But it's likely the mains water will be off for some days. The electricity too. Do you have candles?"

"No, I ain't. I got nothin'. I ain't never been in no hurricane before. I come from further north where they never reach. I'm frightened."

"This is a good solid house, ma'am. We'll be fine. The hurricane itself will only last a few hours. Do you have any tools?" I sounded very knowledgeable, I hoped, but I was just making things up to reassure her. I had no idea what would happen in a hhurricane.

"There's some sort of stuff like that in the shed. It ain't locked."

I encouraged her to start on the things I'd suggested then I went out to the shed. There were a few general tools there and some large sheets of plywood. I was able to shutter off the windows of the house facing South and West, the direction I believed the winds would come from. I found a camping stove and a couple of gas cylinders in the shed also. I didn't fancy the shed's chances in the hurricane; it was quite rickety. I threw a couple of ropes over it and tied them down to wooden stakes I hammered into the ground. There was also a tarpaulin in the shed. I considered putting it on the roof, but decided it might be more use after the blow. The house roof was shingled; I guessed there would be some damage. After fetching the car keys I moved her car into the lee of the house.

I couldn't see any more to be done outside, so I went back into the kitchen.

She was filling things with water as I'd suggested.

"Perhaps I ought to know your name, ma'am. I'm John Walker."

"RitaMae. RitaMae Earlson. Pleased to meet you."

The formality struck me as funny but I managed to hold my laughter as RitaMae was obviously very frightened and fragile.

"Likewise, Rita."

"RitaMae."

"Pardon?"

"My name's RitaMae. Not Rita. I hate Rita," she said her eyes flashing.

"Sorry, ma-er- RitaMae. I'll fill the bath too."

"The bath? Can we drink that?"

"If we had to, I guess. But I was thinking we could use it for washing and stuff, and keep all the containers for drinking."

"You been through a lot of hurricanes?"

"None. But I was a Boy Scout."

"Boy Scout? Is that like a Eagle Scout?"

"I guess so."

The wind suddenly increased hitting the house like a hammer. Because I'd shuttered the windows we hadn't seen the storm arriving. From the outside I'd decided that the best place for refuge would be the leeward side of the house, the north side, that is. I said this to RitaMae pointing north. She led me to the bedroom.

"Yes, this should do it. That's a big solid wall, and all the flying debris should miss this part."

I went and filled the bath then I quickly made a few sandwiches and a pot of coffee.

"I could have done that!" Rita Mae said when I took them into the bedroom, "I didn't think. I guess I'm not very brave. I can't think straight, I'm so scared."

"Don't you worry, RitaMae. I'll look after you."

She had sat herself on the bed, leaning on the headboard. I put the provisions on the floor and sat down on the only chair in the room.

The wind was increasing in ferocity by the second. The speed of the increase was astounding. There were occasional thumps of things hitting the house walls and the shuttered windows. I closed the door to try and keep the noise down a little. RitaMae was looking even more frightened. I couldn't bear to leave her looking like that so I went to the bed, sat next to her and put an arm around her. She melted into me, so I embraced her fully. I was intoxicated by her. I'd had girlfriends; a couple of serious relationships even, but I'd never felt like this about a girl. I kissed the top of her head as it lay against my chest.

"It'll be ok, honey. We'll be fine."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

It was a stupid promise to make, of course. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I was desperate to make her feel better.

"You ain't from round here. Y'all are from England?"

"I am, yes. Totnes, England. It's a small place."

"Totnes? Tell me about it. And you. Tell me all about you."

So to try and keep her calm I told her the story of my life. My wonderful parents, my easy school years, my decision to leave and take up carpentry to earn some money, the travelling. The almost-settling down with a childhood sweetheart, then the decision to come to the States. All the time as I was relating all this I was in heaven as I held RitaMae in my arms. I was also getting aroused, but swallowed it.

"What was her name?"

"Who?"

"The nearly-settled-down one."

"Oh. Louise."

"Louise. Was she pretty?" (She pronounced it "purty".)

"Yes, I guess. We were childhood friends. I think people expected us to get together, so we did, but we weren't really suited. I wasn't ready to settle down, anyway."

"Was she very upset?"

"Apparently she was, yes. I went travelling soon after I broke off with her. So I didn't see her again."

RitaMae was quiet for a while. I stroked her hair. She smelt delightful. I ate a couple of sandwiches but RitaMae wouldn't eat. She had some coffee, though.

"You talk kinda funny."

"No, sweetheart. It's you that talks kind of funny." She laughed at that and looked up at me. It was the first time I'd seen her smile. Her face was just gorgeous, with a couple of dimples. Her nose was slightly upturned and her teeth were American straight, of course.

Just then the wind upped its game, slamming into the house making it judder. Something thumped into the shuttering over the windows. Rita Mae squealed. I held her tighter.

"Steady, honey. It's OK."

It had got very dark. I switched on the light next to the bed. The noise level increased so much that it became difficult to talk, so we just lay there with me kissing her head and stroking her hair while she gripped me tightly. I was still struggling to suppress an erection. "For God's sake, John! Inappropriate or what?" I thought, "Get a hold of yourself!"

About half-an-hour later there was a huge clap of thunder, like the end of the world might sound, simultaneous with a lightning flash that blinded me. The bedside light went out as the electricity supply failed. RitaMae screamed and wrapped herself around me. A deluge of rain began falling, beating an insane rhythm on the roof. RitaMae lifted her head. Desperate to calm her I kissed her on the cheek murmuring in her ear, "it's ok, honey, it's ok." As her head turned our mouths met. She broke away immediately and I saw her eyes wild with fear, but also something else. I kissed her on the mouth again. She didn't pull away. I was ecstatic but it was a kind of ecstasy I'd not felt before. It seemed to be amplified by the storm.

As the kiss went on longer and longer I felt myself being consumed by desire for her, I felt as though I was outside of my body and looking on as my hand went down to squeeze her breast. It felt beautiful, small but firm and round. She didn't stop me, so I began to undo the buttons on the front of her dress. Her nipples hardened satisfyingly as I gently massaged her breast through her thin bra. I pushed it up so I could feel her nipples all the while kissing her on her soft sweet lips. She kept them together for some time but I managed to insinuate my tongue between them. Suddenly she sucked it into her mouth and we were kissing passionately.

There was another monumental clap of thunder and simultaneous lightning. The rain drumming on the roof was driving all self-control out of me. I undid the rest of the buttons on RitaMae's dress and opened it wide. My free hand was roaming over her body. Her skin was as soft as velvet. I fondled her bum, her thighs, her belly, which had a cute little bulge to it. As the next thunderclap exploded in my head I slipped my hand between her legs. Her cunt was hot. I squeezed it gently. She hadn't tried to stop me, in fact she spread her legs a little to give me easier access. I hooked my thumb into the top of her panties and pulled at them. She lifted herself so I could slip them off. I reached around and unclipped her bra freeing her sweet little tits. I ripped off my clothes, barely breaking our kiss to do so, mounted her and pressed the head of my rigid cock against her vagina entrance. Even though I was mostly out of control I waited, remembering how small she was, but as another electrical explosion crashed through the house and my head I pushed hard into her. She arched her back and probably screamed, though I couldn't hear her. Her body took over and I felt lubricant appear inside her. I began thrusting, faster and faster. Her head was back, her eyes closed, but she was fucking me back as hard as she could, her pelvis pumping frantically.

The storm seemed to energise us both. I lasted a long, long time. And even when I came my erection didn't diminish. I just kept thrusting hard into her. I must have kept it up for at least another half-an-hour before I came again. She clung to me as I recovered. I kissed her on the lips, on her neck and shoulders and I kissed her cute little tits. In fact I spent a lot of time kissing her tits. They were perfectly hemispherical, the nipples just a little upturned, together with the areolas they made little cones on the hemispheres when she was aroused. To my own astonishment I hardened again, still inside her. She looked at me in surprise, then put her head back and wrapped her legs around me. I fucked her again, more slowly, this time. As I pulled out almost completely and pushed in again at a much slower rhythm I heard the rain had changed to a slower rhythm too. The thunder claps were more distant and the lightning weaker. The storm was moving on. The wind was still screaming and buffeting the house, though, and there were still thuds from flying debris hitting my makeshift shutters. Once I'd come inside her again, I removed her dress from under us, and wrapped us in the duvet. She still clung to me, though when I looked in her eyes there was less desperation there.

"I love you, RitaMae," I whispered, though I doubt she heard me. To my amazement she fell asleep quite quickly.

"Jesus!" I thought, "What happened there?" I'd never experienced anything like that. I felt as if I'd been possessed. But I also felt better than I'd ever done before. I knew, just knew, that RitaMae was the woman for me. I was going to stay with her for the rest of my life. I knew she wanted me too as sleep engulfed me.

I awoke just as there was a faint glimmer of light appearing. The wind had reduced to a mere gale.

RitaMae woke at the same time.

"It sounds like the worst is over, honey. I'm just going to go and see what the damage is".

"Sure y'are," she said. I could tell from the way she said it that she thought I was going to bail on her.

"Sweetheart, I'm really just going to check over the house. You stay right there and I'll be back soon." I kissed her and got out of bed, pulling on my jeans, shirt and shoes. I flicked the light switch. Nothing. The power was off. I found the main switch in the house, but the breaker had not tripped, so the supply was out. It was hardly surprising. I groped my way through the unfamiliar house to the back door.

Outside, it was still difficult to stand, but the rain had reduced to bearable levels. There was still some debris flying about, but it wasn't really dangerous anymore. The shed was at a jaunty angle, the back paling fence was down but more seriously, there were lots of shingles missing from the roof. I remembered the tarpaulin I'd found in the shed, but decided the wind was too strong to use it yet.

I went back into the house, stripped off my wet clothes, the only ones I had, found a towel in the bathroom to dry off with, then went back to the bedroom and slipped into bed beside RitaMae.

"It's still too windy to do much. There are some shingles off the roof, so when the wind eases I'll put a tarp over it until I can fix it. The fence is down and the shed looks a bit the worse for wear, but otherwise it all seems OK. Oh, the power's out."

RitaMae looked at me. I couldn't read her expression in the semi-dark, but it certainly wasn't hostile or worried.

"I thought you'd be gone," she said,

"I told you honey, I'm here to stay."

"It was just the storm. It kinda took us over. You can't be serious."

I leaned over, kissed her, squeezed her breast, "I'll show you whether I'm serious, sweetheart. Open those lovely legs of yours."

After a few seconds hesitation, she did. I ran my hand down and gently squeezed her mound. Her breathing deepened slightly. That was all the encouragement I needed; I slipped a finger inside her vagina. It moistened almost immediately. With my thumb I rubbed the area around her clitoris until I judged that she was lubricated sufficiently. Then I mounted her and, very gently, entered.

"Oh, God, RitaMae, sweetheart, you feel so good!" I whispered in her ear. I'd never felt as though I fitted so well to a woman before. My previous experience wasn't that comprehensive, but there was no doubt that RitaMae's was the most comfortable cunt I'd ever been in. I began thrusting slowly, building up speed as my arousal increased. She responded to a certain extent, moaning and gasping, but I came long before she came anywhere near a climax.

"There! You're mine now! And I'm yours. We belong to each other, honey!" I said, not quite knowing where the idea came from. I'd set out to make love to her to show her how deep my feelings were, but I'd ended up ravishing her like some melodramatic Victorian "Sir Jasper" villain.

A little tentatively, I kissed her on the lips; she kissed me back. A wave of relief shot through me. She didn't scream or hit me or try and throw me off. I pulled out gently, lay on my back and pulled her into my arms. Again she didn't resist.

"I love you, RitaMae, and I'm gonna take care of you," I said boldly, and ridiculous though it might sound, I meant it. I loved her (and still do) though I'd only met her a few hours previously. I loved her the minute I saw her standing, frightened, at her gate. She seemed to me to need looking after. I suppose that can be dismissed as a "damsel in distress" thing, but it was a real feeling to me. I was going to look after her as well as I possibly could. I'd had only the one serious relationship before, with Louise, but that had been ill-advised and I'd broken it off before the point of no return, knowing it would have been disastrous to proceed. I was determined that this would be different.

Chapter Two

I woke a few hours later. The wind had eased some more. I slipped out of the bed. Leaving RitaMae still asleep. She seemed to me to be sleeping peacefully. That was good, I thought. I tried the lights, but there was still no electricity.

By my watch, it was after eleven. I waited for a half-hour or so but not hearing any more flying debris I dressed, my clothes being almost dry, went outside and removed the makeshift shutters. That made everything look better. I set up the camping stove I'd found in the shed before the hurricane hit and heated some water for coffee. I didn't know how RitaMae liked it so I took milk and sugar into the bedroom with me. She was awake. There was still some anxiety in her eyes, but she looked better than she had the day before. I told myself I'd get all the anxiety out of those beautiful eyes or die in the attempt.