Hurricane Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why'd you say we'd be going to church? I'm not really a church goer," I asked her when we got outside.

"I ain't neither, but I told you, I don't wanna be no outcast. In a place like this you gotta go to church to be part of it all. People will see you and you'll be, kinda, accepted. It's only an hour once a week. Will you do that for me?"

It seemed a reasonable request. And she was right. Over the coming weeks we were quickly accepted as part of the local scene, with no sidelong looks or behind-the-hand whispers which RitaMae had been subject to. We didn't make many friends, though. I assumed that would take longer.

When we arrived home on the wedding day,RitaMae squealed when I picked her up to carry her over the threshold.

"Old English custom, honey," I said.

"What the hell for?"

"I dunno, but it's an excuse to get my hands on you."

"You ain't needed no excuses so far."

It was only just midday, so we didn't head straight for the bedroom.

"I wanna go somewhere. I feel good."

We went to a place called Magnolia Grove. A historic house with beautiful grounds around it. We walked hand-in-hand, sat by the lake, walked more, kissed a lot. Acted altogether like young newly-weds.

"Why'd you marry me?" she asked suddenly.

"You know I love you."

"Why'd you love me? I ain't nothin' special."

"But you are sweetheart. You're the loveliest, the kindest, the sweetest girl I've ever known. I thought you knew all that."

"I do. I just like hearing you say it."

I took her out for a meal that evening, as I'd promised..

"We havin' chicken, steak or Mexican?" she asked. That's just about all the choices in Marion, (or any other small US town, come to that.) "I don' like Mexican."

"It'll be chicken or steak then, I guess."

We went to a steakhouse called Faunsdale which did chicken as well. I managed to persuade RitaMae to have a glass of wine with it.

"I get tipsy if I drink. You tryin' to seduce me?"

"Oh, yes!"

She actually looked up at me and gave me a big beaming smile. I was in heaven!

She was right about getting tipsy. We only had two glasses each but RitaMae was definitely slurry and staggering a little. I helped her undress and put her to bed as soon as we got home.

Slipping in beside her I hugged her and said, "Are you ok, honey?"

"Ain't never been better. We gonna do it?" She'd never raised the subject of sex directly before.

"If you want to sweetheart. I love you."

"Don' ever stop saying that, you hear?"

I kissed her, caressed her, gently kneaded her cute little tits, massaged her bum and slipped two fingers into her cunt.

"You wanna get on your hands and knees, sweetheart?"

She hesitated, then complied.

"Like this?" She stuck her pretty, round bum high in the air, parted her legs and looked back at me. So, so beautiful and completely irresistible.

"Mmm, just like that." I knelt behind her, put my cock against her vagina entrance, reached forward to hold her breasts, kissed her neck and said, "I'll never leave you or let you down, honey. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Then I pushed into her. She was more heavily aroused than she had been previously. I was able to push all the way into her in one thrust. She moaned as my full length went in, her bum feeling smooth and firm against my thighs as she pushed back against me. We fucked gently for a long, long time before I eventually came. She didn't, but she'd been more active than previously, making very cute little noises throughout.

"You're beautiful, Mrs Walker."

I pulled out, lay down and pulled her to me. Over the next few weeks I encouraged her to try new positions. She didn't refuse any of them, but she still didn't come either.

The weeks progressed. I was working up to twelve hours each day, mostly on repair jobs. I was very happy to get home to RitaMae smiling up at me as we kissed. She always had a meal ready for me, though it must be said she wasn't (isn't) the world's best cook. But she tried very hard and it was always edible.

One Saturday morning as we lay in bed she said.

"I went to see the minister yesterday." She hesitated and looked at me. I didn't say anything.

"I was kinda worried. All these things we're doing in bed." She hesitated again, "I mean, I like it all. What you do. But I was worried that it was sinful. I mean perhaps it ain't right to be doin' such things." She stopped there and looked at me.

"Does it feel wrong honey?"

"Nuh-uh. But I asked him. He said 'marriage in the sight of God is a holy estate; '"estate" that's what he said, and 'anything that a married couple does except what's prohibited in holy scripture is fine as long as they both agree.' That's about what he said. So I ain't read no holy scripture, but I guess what we're doin' is OK. I ain't got no objection, an', well, I like doin' it so I guess it's alright."

I smiled at her, "I have a few more things to try out with you, sweetheart. Just you lie back and relax."

I gave her a long kiss on the lips, then kissed her neck while I played with her nipples, which hardened nicely for me. I lowered my head to take a nipple in my mouth, then I sucked in more of her tit. When aroused her areolas became conical, so I could suck a large amount of breast into my mouth. I ran my tongue down her cleavage, then down her belly. I stopped there for a moment. Her eyes were closed, her lips parted, her arms entwined above her head. She seemed happy so I went on down. As my tongue reached her mound, She gasped and arched her back. I slowly licked her cunt from top to bottom, then back again. She spread her legs wider, her gasps becoming more frequent and hoarser. I probed inside her with my tongue, she squealed, but with pleasure. I switched to sucking and licking her clitoris. Again her gasping increased along with incoherent sounds, perhaps a breathy 'Yes!' She was far more aroused now than she'd ever been. I slipped two fingers inside her, pumping them slowly and gently as I sucked rhythmically on her clit, which had swollen under my tongue. Her noises and movements became faster, so I increased my pressure and speed also. Then, suddenly and quickly, she came! She cried out, almost screamed and arched her back, rigid for a few seconds. I didn't let up, sucking, licking and pumping as fast as I could, swallowing her fluids as she spasmed in orgasm under me. As she subsided I embraced her and kissed her gently. "Love you, sweetheart."

"Sweet Jesus!" she said breathily, "I guess that was what they call a orgasm. I ain't never had one before!"

I climbed slowly on top of her. I wasn't sure if she'd be ready for more so soon. Many women need time to recover. But she took a deep breath, spread her legs and put her arms around me as I pushed slowly inside her.

I was as hard as an iron rod, thanks to her finally having an orgasm; so hard that I lost some sensitivity. It was almost like I was thrusting a dildo into her as I pumped my thighs back and forth. RitaMae seemed very happy though, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Her eyes were closed and her head back. I stopped briefly to kiss her lovely, slightly parted lips before beginning to thrust in earnest. RitaMae moved with me pushing her little bum upwards with every thrust. We came together, overwhelmingly. It felt like I shot pints of come into her and I felt her fluids leaking onto my thighs.

I collapsed onto her, breathing heavily. Her vagina was still spasming around my softening cock. She let out a long moan as her orgasm subsided.

"I love you, honey," I whispered.

She looked at me, her eyes soft and unfocused, and kissed me deeply on the mouth. The first time she'd initiated such a deep kiss.

" I guess I could stand more of those," she whispered.

Mostly our loving happened in the evening, but one day as I was working nearby I came home for lunch. RitaMae fed me scrambled eggs, which I ate in a few minutes. As she was clearing the table I pulled her down onto my lap and kissed her. Taking the plate out of her hands I kissed her again.

"I ain't gonna get much washin' up done like this," she said putting her arms around my neck. She was wearing a front-fastening dress, a type she wore a lot. It had a high waist and some lace bands which were sewed to the underside of the bodice emphasising her breasts. The hem came about half way down her thighs. It was almost a nightie, quite low cut displaying the rounded tops of her tits prominently. That particular dress and bra combination showed them off perfectly and made them completely irresistible to me. I undid the first two buttons.

"What ya doin'? It's the middle of the day!"

I ignored her, undid a couple more buttons and kissed the top of her tits. She didn't stop me and her breathing became heavy. I undid the rest of the buttons, pulled the dress off her and dropped it on the floor. Then I undid her bra, setting her gorgeous little tits free. I licked and sucked them, relishing the way her nipples hardened in my mouth.

"Stand up a minute, sweetheart!" I asked breathily.

She obeyed. I quickly stripped off my clothes. RitaMae looked at me with one of her inscrutable expressions. I pulled her close, tugged down her panties, which she stepped out of, and pulled her onto my lap again, facing me. She gasped loudly as I slipped my cock inside her. Her breathing became heavy but irregular as I fucked her, my hands on her buttocks pulling her into me. I bent to suck her nipples as much as I could. She pushed them into my mouth, her head back and eyes closed. We came together.

"I ain't never done it in the day before! I didn't think it was right."

"Remember what your minister said, honey. If we both like it it's good."

She kissed me deeply and for a long time.

"I guess," she finally said.

I was a little slow at work that afternoon.

From then on, our sex life increased in quality. It hadn't been bad before, but the fact that I was able to make her come increased the pleasure enormously for both of us. We did it everywhere; in the shower; in the kitchen on the table; often on the couch; even in the car. Inevitably, after a few weeks we settled down to a few favourite positions and techniques. I loved licking her out; she loved being licked out. I loved fucking her with her legs held high and back; she came often in that position.

Chapter Seven

Looking back over this reminiscence I feel it over-emphasises the sex a little. Certainly we were young and vigorous then and we were newly-weds after all, but sex wasn't and isn't the sum total of our relationship.

Because of the amount of work to be done after the hurricane, I was very busy at that time. I usually worked ten- or twelve-hour days. On Sundays we went to church first thing.RitaMae enjoyed attending with me, a respectable husband, and she began to get to know some of the other women there. She was being accepted, just as she'd wished, and could hold her head up high in public. I felt enormous pride in her. I couldn't persuade her to sex before church, but afterwards we'd often have an hour's sex before lunch. In the afternoons we'd go somewhere, perhaps for a walk, though people don't walk much in the US, unless you go hiking. Usually they drive somewhere, saunter about two hundred yards from the car and back again. They call that a walk. But we would sit and look at the view and talk.

It's probably not escaped your notice while reading this that RitaMae was not much of a conversationalist. That was certainly true at that time and it concerned me a little. I was used to conversation and chatter. I came to the conclusion that because her reading was so poor she was woefully under-stimulated intellectually. (She certainly wasn't under-stimulated physically, as you've read.) After asking around a little I discovered that there was someone living locally who might help. She was a teacher who made it known that she would undertake to teach adults to read. I went to see her saying that RitaMae could read, but not well.

The woman said that she probably could help, but she wouldn't proceed or make any agreement until she'd met and talked to RitaMae. That was fair, of course, so I had the task of putting the matter to her.

"You think I'm stupid? I ain't stupid. I can read!"

"I know you're not stupid, darling. That's why I want to help you. If you were stupid I wouldn't bother. Just talk to this woman, see what happens."

"If I don' like her I ain't payin' her nothin'! And I ain't reading no poetry!"

The teacher came along one afternoon while I was at work. I knew that RitaMae's natural sense of politeness and hospitality meant that she wouldn't be rude.

"So how did it go?" I asked that evening.

"Ok, I guess. She's comin' again next week."

And that was all she would say on the subject. I was pleased and hopeful.

I was right to be so, and I was right in my assessment that RitaMae was not stupid because just a bare three months later she was reading a novel a week. She was also reading current affairs on the internet, along with self-improvement stuff, some of which was decidedly dodgy. We had lots of fun and lots of conflict over some of the things she found. The best thing she found was a website called YoungBrides.com. She joined it after reading through its content and soon became a regular on its forums. Most of her anxieties about sex were eased by discovering that many other young women had the same anxieties. There were a few 'just keep your legs together and you'll be fine' types on it, but the prevailing attitude was 'if it feels good do it'. There was also lots of help on more mundane things like cooking. I approved very strongly of that site! Its main benefit to RitaMae was in its encouraging of women to become more assertive and independent.

It was around this time that I visited a lawyer and asked him to discover the ownership arrangements of RM's house.

"Do you want it put into joint ownership, as you're married, sir?" he asked. He was a little surprised when I instructed him to make sure it belonged to RitaMae alone, and to make sure all the bureaucracy was up-to-date. A week later he wrote to me confirming that the house was in RitaMae's name and the paperwork was all correct. When I showed RitaMae she said,

"Well, I already knew that. But thanks anyway, hon."

Another matter was a joint bank account. I set one up and showed RitaMae how to access it online. I was earning well and there was a reasonable amount of money in it.

"Is that all yours?"

"Ours, sweetheart. It's a joint account."

"I ain't never had so much money. I could go to the store ten times with that!"

RitaMae is not a spendthrift. I had to persuade her we needed a new washing machine and she was positively angry at me for buying her a smartphone.

"It's so we can keep in touch. Look you can do video calls!"

That interested her, particularly later on as you'll read lower down.

There was also the question of telling my parents I was married and them meeting RitaMae by video call.

"How do you feel about it, honey?" I asked her one day.

"I guess I have to. I won't say nothin' though. You can do the talkin'"

"You have to say something, RitaMae! Even if it's just 'hello'!"

"I guess I can do that."

So I arranged to call them 'with some news' that Sunday. When it arrived, I was very nervous, never mind RitaMae. It's not every day you call your parents to tell them you're married. My mother was shocked and unbelieving at first until I brought RitaMae into the picture.

"Oh! Hello, dear!"

"Hello ma'am."

"Well, dear, you're very pretty. Rita is that right?"

"RitaMae, ma'am. I prefer it. Pleased to meet you ma'am."

"Oh, the pleasure's all mine dear. You can call me Cathy, if you like."

"Thank you, ma'am. I'll try and remember," RitaMae said flustered by her shyness.

I took over and we chatted for some time, RitaMae hanging about my neck and looking terrified. After we'd finished on Skype, my mother phoned me,

"How old is she?" she blurted out immediately.

"She's nineteen, mum."

"Oh, thank God for that. She looks younger. She's adorable. Is she always so shy?"

"Er, well, yes I guess. I'll bring her over when I can afford it."

"I'd like that."

We rang off after the usual pleasantries. My mother phoned at least weekly after that insisting she spoke to RitaMae on her own for some of that time. I was pleased but not surprised. One of my mother's greatest talents is inclusivity. She makes new friends constantly.

"I like your Ma", said RitaMae, "she's...normal."

Chapter Eight

A couple of weeks later RitaMae's birthday was approaching. She hadn't mentioned it, but I'd noticed it while we were filling out our marriage licence. I thought hard about what to buy her, knowing that she wouldn't want anything too ostentatious. I settled on jewellery. I found a very nice antique silver bracelet in an antique shop in a neighbouring town when I was there on a job. I just knew she'd like it.

I was less sure about my other idea. I googled 'sexy underwear'. Needless to say, lots appeared. There was one shop locally, so I called in one afternoon feeling very embarrassed.

"Can I help you sir?" said the tall, blonde, slender, leggy assistant. My embarrassment increased enormously. But at least there was no-on else in the shop.

"Er, I er.. I want something for my wife's birthday. Something...sexy," I stammered stupidly.

"Of course, sir. That's what we do here. Do you know her size?" Actually, I did. I'd had the foresight to look in her clothing.

"She's dress size 8. Her bra size is 32B," I said a bit smugly.

"Ok. Lucky girl! Well we have lots of choice. Let me fetch you a few things, sir."

She produced an array of bras, panties, teddies, thongs, even bustiers (as she told me they were called) in different colours. My attention was caught by a tiny, pale blue thong and bra set. I could just see RitaMae in them. "I like that," I said feeling the silkiness of it, "but I don' think my wife would. She's a little shy, you see."

"With respect, sir, that's not really a problem. There are two things that might happen. One, she'll say, 'Oh my God, I can't wear that! And consign it to the very bottom of her underwear drawer. But every so often, she'll open the drawer, take it out and think, 'My husband reckons I'd look sexy in this.' That will make her feel good, you see? The other thing that might happen is that she'll rush off to the bedroom right away. Put it on then ravish you there and then. Win-win, you see?"

I bought it. What a saleswoman!

On RitaMae's birthday morning I got us up earlier than usual. I hadn't mentioned her birthday and neither had she. Not a word or a hint. I made her sit at the table with me.

"I ain't gonna get much done, sittin' here," she said but sat anyway.

"Let's just have some time together, honey, before I go to work," I said.

The doorbell rang.

"Get that will you sweetheart? I'm eating."

She went to the door. While she was out of the room I placed her presents on the table. A small box with the jewellery in it and a larger one with the lingerie. They were beautifully wrapped, courtesy of the shops I'd bought them from. I'd collected them on my way home the day before and hidden them.

RitaMae came back into the kitchen with a dozen red roses looking puzzled. She looked even more puzzled when she saw the two packages on the table.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart. I love you," I said.

She was speechless for a moment, then she burst into tears. I stood and embraced her, a little confused. That wasn't the reaction I'd anticipated. After a few minutes she composed herself.

"I ain't never had a birthday before. My Pa didn't believe in it. He said it was a waste of time and money."

"Well, I'm not your Pa, honey. And I think you're worth millions. Not that I've spent that much."