Hurricane Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at that.

"What've you bought me?"

"Open them and see. The small one first."

"I have to put these in a vase," (Which she pronounced to rhyme with 'maze', instead of 'mars', of course).

She went off and found a vase somewhere and put the roses in it.

"You like roses?"

"I do now. Ain't ever had none before."

She picked up the small package off the table and looked at it, felt it, shook it.

"It ain't heavy." Slowly she removed the paper. When she came to the box she said

"What's in it?"

"Open it and see!"

Her eyes lit up when she saw the silver bracelet. It was worth it just for that moment. I helped her put it on. She was in tears again.

"I don't rightly know what to say!"

"You don't have to say anything. Open the other one."

Tearfully, she took the paper off the other box. When she opened it she just stared at it for a long time. Then she picked up the thong.

"What the hell is that? I can't wear that!"

I held her close and said, "RitaMae my lovely, you will look just beautiful and so, so sexy in that. I'd like you to wear it for me, tonight. It's just between us, right? No-one else need ever know."

She didn't say anything, but took out the tiny bra held it up and looked at me with one of her unreadable expressions.

"Ok, hon, I've got to go to work. I'll see you this evening. Do you want to eat out?"

"No. I'll make somethin' nice."

I kissed her deeply and went to work.

We dined well on steak with a bottle of wine and apple pie to finish. RitaMae was a little quiet. I didn't push her in any way. We sat on the couch where she laid her head on my shoulder.

"No-one's ever bought me no birthday present before."

I didn't say anything, I just kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you. I just love the bracelet."

I kissed her again. "You're welcome."

We sat quietly, chatting idly for an hour or so before I suggested we went to bed. RitaMae tripped off into the bathroom to undress, as she always did. I stripped quickly to my boxers and sat on the bed waiting for her. She came out of the bathroom in her robe held tight around her. She looked very nervous.

"Come here, sweetheart," I said standing up and holding my arms out. She dropped the robe quickly and flew into my arms. She was wearing the lingerie I'd bought her.

"Sweetheart, you look gorgeous. Look!" I said. She looked over her shoulder at her reflection in the full-length mirror on its stand I'd made for her. The reflection showed off her lovely body perfectly. Her rounded buttocks were beautifully emphasised by the thong. I caressed and squeezed them gently as she watched. Then I turned her round to a profile view. The bra lifted her sweet little tits up just enough. I cupped them, as I turned her fully around. My cock was hard. She pushed back as I held her against it.

"You are so, so sexy, darling. I love you and want you." As I said that I unclipped the bra and tossed it aside, before leading her to the bed. She lay down as I stepped out of my boxers.

"How d'ya want me, hon?"

"It's your birthday, sweetheart. You choose."

I was surprised and delighted when she put herself on all fours, her legs wide apart, her bum high in the air and wiggling at me as she looked over her shoulder. We'd made love doggy-style before but I wasn't sure that she'd entirely liked it, but clearly she had. I could see she was very aroused, her vaginal lips peeking around the thong were very red and glistening with moisture.

I slipped the thong down over her bum. She lifted each leg in turn so I could remove it. I placed the end of my cock against her vagina, leaned forward to cup her breasts again noting how hard her nipples were. I whispered in her ear, "You are just gorgeous. I love you more than it's possible to say," as I pushed my cock inside her. She groaned a little but pressed her pelvis back, so I penetrated her fully quite easily. We moved together in perfect rhythm, slowly at first, but gathering pace. RitaMae looked at me over her shoulder several times. I leant forward to nibble her neck whispering "Love you", or "So good", or any of the other things you whisper when the love of your life is naked in front of you and you are fully inserted in her cunt.

I came first, but I managed to keep going long enough for RitaMae to have an orgasm too. As we lay together in the glorious aftermath, she said,

"I hope you didn't pay too much for them undies. I only had them on for five minutes,"

Laughingly I answered, "They're worth twice what I paid for them, honey. You are the sexiest woman in the world." I leant over and kissed her again as I ran my hand over her breast. To my joy, her nipple hardened under it. She wanted more. We fucked again, this time with her holding her legs up and back. My other favourite position.

The underwear had been a complete success, so much so that I bought her lots more over the next few months until she had a good collection of sexy underwear. A few days after her birthday I had another pleasant surprise.

I arrived home from work to find RitaMae looking nervous or perhaps excited. I wasn't sure which. We ate then watched TV for a short while. RitaMae suggested we go to bed. She stripped off to reveal the sexy underwear again. Lying on the bed, I pulled her to me.

"You like it then?"

"Uh-huh. I was readin' on YoungBrides. Lots of the girls there wear lingerie. Some of 'em are, like, lawyers and doctors an' all. Can you imagine a lawyer wearin' this in court?"

"Well, I can give it a try. Let me see," I shut my eyes tightly. "Yep. I can imagine that!"

I got thumped on the arm.

"Perv! Well, readin' that I guessed maybe I could wear it out. So I wore it to the store today. I felt like everyone was lookin' at me. As if they could see through my dress. It made me feel...kinda...horny!"

She looked at me as if expecting disapproval. I just kissed her and waited.

"Well, when I got home, I was...excited. So excited I couldn't wait for you to come home."

"Well, I'm here now, honey."

"No, no. I mean I couldn't...didn't wait for you!"

It took a second or two for the penny to drop.

"Show me!" I said hoarsely

"What?"

"Show me!" I begged. RitaMae raised herself to her knees, hesitated a little then looking me straight in the eye she slipped one hand down the front of her thong and began rubbing herself, while with the other she massaged her left tit.

"Oh, sweetheart!" I gasped. Without thinking about it I gripped my cock and began wanking, watching her hand very intently. When she saw what I was doing she smiled and rubbed herself faster.

After a few minutes I made her stop and remove the underwear. We masturbated together. I came on her belly.

Masturbation became a regular part of our sex life from then on. For RitaMae it became her primary way of getting off for several weeks. I guessed she'd missed out on self-exploration when she'd been at home and was making up for it now. Sometimes we masturbated each other, sometimes it was solo. She didn't mind if I shot my load on her as long as it wasn't in her face. Sometimes she sent me short videos while I was at work of her frigging herself. She found a new position for us; she straddled me reverse-cowgirl style, my cock fully inserted while she got herself off by rubbing and tweaking her clitoris and nipples. I was told not to move, but her own little movements often brought me off. If not she would turn round carefully and ride me to a climax.

I reflected on her apparent sexual awakening. Was it because of me? Certainly I'd played some part I felt. But it was probably just a natural thing once she found some freedom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's the story of our whirlwind (Hurricane?) romance. If I read that story anywhere I wouldn't believe it, yet it's true. I won't bore you with the tale of my getting US citizenship or the very successful first trip to England to meet my family. It was all very successful.

Ten years on we have two gorgeous children an extended home and a very healthy sex life. I couldn't be happier and neither, I'm sure, could RitaMae.