Hurricane Ida

Story Info
Boy, did I survive Hurricane Ida.
2.4k words
4.43
5.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally was able to arrange some time off and I knew what I was going to do. I was going up to my cabin in upstate New York for a week of complete relaxation. No TV, no phone, no internet and nobody to bother me. The only device I had was my portable radio which I listened to once in awhile.

I had packed all my food & little clothes because I'm always naked at the cabin. I loaded everything into my 4x4 and headed north. The trip was about two hours which I enjoyed. It was on the way up that I heard that NY might get hit with remnants of Ida. I didn't worry as I had a generator and enough food and water to last the entire week.

When I got to my cabin I unloaded everything and got the cabin in order. I brought in a ton of wood for my two fireplaces and made sure the generator was working and full of gas. I was prepared for anything, so I thought.

The first couple of days were great. I did a little fishing and relaxed. Then I put on the radio and heard that the weather was going to turn for the worse, with lots of rain & flooding. It didn't bother me because my cabin sat high on a hill and there was no way I could get flooded as a small stream was about 100 feet below me.

That night it started raining and raining. I watched as the stream swelled and rose higher than normal but still no danger to me.

After dinner I cleaned up and watched the torrents of rain filling the swelling stream which was rushing down the mountain.

I sat in my recliner and started to read a porno magazine when I heard a loud noise outside. I thought it was a tree that fell but when I looked out, I saw a car wedged between a tree and the bank. Apparently, the car got caught in the swell and the raging water carried it to where it got wedged. I looked to see if anyone was in it & I thought I saw movement. I grabbed my binoculars to get a better look. Sure enough there was a person still in the car.

I put on my gear & took rope to secure me do I can safely get to the car. It took me awhile but I got near the car & tied the rope to a tree and moved down to the car. I managed to get to the passenger door which was unlocked and as I struggled against the current, I was able to pull the unconscious person out. As I was getting the person out, I noticed a handbag and grabbed it and took the woman and her bag out of the car. I managed to get her up to my cabin and got her inside.

The woman was unconscious and completely soaked and chilled. I undressed her & put some of my clothes on her & got her into my bed & lit the fireplace to get her warm. She looked liked she was about 20 to 25.

Once she was all set, I tried drying her clothes but they were going to take awhile to dry. I left her sleeping in my bed and went into my living room.

I opened her handbag to see if she had identification. I found her driving license which showed her name, Rebecca, aged 23. I took her stuff out of the bag to dry off.

I listened to the radio and heard that the storm was going to intensify. There was nothing else I could do for her and knew we would just have to wait it out.

After a couple of hours I heard a yell from the bedroom and rushed in. She was screaming and I went to her to comfort her. I finally calmed her down enough to talk to her.

"It's ok Rebecca. You're safe now."

"Where am I and who are you and where are my clothes?"

"You are in my cabin. I got you out if your car which was wedged between a tree and the bank. Your clothes are drying. My name is Mike."

"What happened?"

"I'm guessing your car got stranded in the rising water and it pushed you downstream until it rested where I found you. You are a lucky young woman. Oh, I'm sorry about taking your clothes off but they were soaked and your body was shaking from being cold and I had to get them off of you to get you dried and warm."

"That's ok..Oh...now I remember...I tried going through the water & suddenly the rushing water lifted my car and pushed it and I couldn't do anything. I must have hit my head because I don't remember anything else. Thank you for saving me."

"Just rest. I'll fix you something to eat."

"Thanks Mike."

I made some food and brought it to her. As she ate the food, I told her we would be here for awhile until the water receded and the weather passed. I also told her there was plenty of food and water & the generator was working. After she finished eating I told her to go back to sleep, which she did.

I listened to the radio and heard that the storm was a slow mover and it looked like we were going to be stuck together for at least two or three more days.

I fell asleep in my recliner while I was reading and didn't wake up until around 8:00 a.m. I checked on Rebecca and she was still sleeping. I went back Into my living room and I was ready to make breakfast when Rebecca came in.

"How do you feel Rebecca?"

"I feel much better now. Thanks Mike. Oh, you can call me Becky."

"You like bacon & eggs?"

"Anything is fine with me. Thanks."

"Your clothes are almost dry. They are still a little damp."

"That's fine. I don't know how to thank you."

"No need to thank me. I don't have a phone up here and I'm guessing your family must be worried about you. I saw your phone but I don't know if it will work. It was under water."

"I live alone & my family is in Ohio. I'll try it though. You're right, it won't work. So we're marooned."

We had breakfast and chatted.

"Hey Mike, what are you doing up here anyway?"

"I came up to relax and do nothing for a week."

"I guess I fucked that up for you. I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry. I'm just glad I was here and that you are ok."

"So, what do you do up here by yourself?"

"As little as possible...I fish, take the sun, read & cook."

"What books do you read?"

I stammered and said, "I am not into books, just magazines and such."

"Anything I would know?"

"I don't think so Becky. If you must know, they are adult magazines. I hope that doesn't offend you. I'll put them away."

"You don't have to. I'm a big girl. It doesn't bother me. In fact, I wouldn't mind reading them too."

"Let's finish breakfast and we can talk about it later."

It was still pouring when we finished eating. We cleaned up and I checked on Becky's clothes.

"Becky, your clothes are dry. I'll put them in the bedroom."

"Thanks Mike."

Some time later Becky appeared in her own clothes.

"You look great in your own stuff Becky. I don't have much clothes up here or bring clothes when I come up here."

"How come Mike?"

"When I'm up here, I don't usually wear anything. It's so much more relaxing."

"I didn't know. So, are you a nudist? I never met one."

"I am not really a nudist. I don't go to clothing optional places and I don't exhibit myself. I just like being naked. It's more comfortable."

There was a deafening silence, then Becky said, "Hey Mike, since I ruined your alone time, would it be ok if I got nude? Then you can get nude too."

"You don't have to do that. I'll survive."

"But that's not fair. You saw me naked and it's the least I can do."

"You don't have to, really. I'll survive."

"I insists."

She then started removing her clothes until she was naked. Even though I undressed her, I didn't take advantage of her...I just took care of her.

She was a beauty though...5'6", about 110, brown hair, brown eyes, firm tits, nice legs & ass.

"Ok Mike, your turn." She said laughing.

"Ok, you asked for it."

I started removing my clothes and finally dropped my shorts to the floor.

"Are you happy now?"

"Very much so. I'm impressed." She said with a big smile. Now, show me what you have been reading."

I went and picked up a few magazines and brought them to her.

"Here you go...pick out one and enjoy." I said laughing.

I put the radio on and heard that the storm is dissipating and the water should start receding.

"Looks like we'll still be here a couple of more days." I said to Becky.

"That's good news. I'm still sorry for ruining your time alone."

"To be honest Becky, I don't mind your company. It's nice to have a young lady to talk to...a very pretty young lady, I might say."

"Well, thank you my hero. You are so kind."

Then it got quiet as we both sat down and started to read. I still felt strange having a young women reading porn but I couldn't stop her.

As hard as I tried, when reading a story, my cock started getting rigid. I tried covering up when I heard Becky say, "Mike, I'm really impressed now."

I must have turned red and she continued, "Don't be embarrassed. I have seen hard cocks before and yours is one of the best. May I come closer?"

"Becky, I don't think you should be doing this. This isn't right. Besides, I'm too old."

"So, how old are you?"

"I'm almost 50, twice your age."

"You are in great shape & I like older men. They know how to please a woman."

She got up and came over to me and sat next to me. "Mike, I want to thank you the right way."

"Becky, you don't have to. You're alive, that's all the reward for me."

Without saying anything, she moved her face to me and kissed me. I automatically opened my mouth and our tongues met. She pulled me closer to her and her tits were pressed against my chest. Her nipples were hard & erect as was my cock.

Then she grasped my shaft gently...

"Oh Mike, it feels so nice."

My hands started to feel her body as I pulled her into me. Her body felt so warm and tender as we hugged & kissed. Her hand was now stroking my cock. I pulled back and said, "Becky, we shouldn't be doing this."

"But I want to."

And then her hand slipped down to my balls and she caressed them, squeezing them gently. Before I knew it, her mouth was on my cock head and I watched as my shaft disappeared into her mouth. She wasted no time in going up and down on my shaft and after a few minutes I was ready to cum.

"Becky, stop...I'm going to cum."

She sucked harder and I couldn't hold back and my cum exploded from my cock filling her mouth but she swallowed it all. My spent cock twitched in her mouth as she sucked me dry.

"That was terrific Mike. I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did and you were exceptional."

We got up & headed to my bed for what was going to be a great night. I don't remember how many times we made love that night. Becky was insatiable, which comes with youth.

The next morning, I heard on the radio that the waters were rapidly receding. I looked out the front and there was Becky's car but now it was on its four tires and the water below it, which was a good sign.

"Becky, it looks like we may be able to get you out of here tomorrow. I bet you will be happy to get out of here."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind staying an extra day."

I laughed and said, "You know Becky, you never told me where you live."

"I live in a small town, Rye. You know it?"

"I sure do. We are neighbors."

She smiled and said, "I'm horny...interested?"

I smiled and said, "Always," and took her hand and we went into the bedroom again.

We fucked until lunch time and just before we finished she said, "Mike, I've never been fucked in my ass. I would like you to be the first."

"I'm honored and right after lunch I will take care of that for you."

We finished lunch and quickly got on the bed. Becky got on all fours and I lubed her asshole and my cock. I slowly pressed my cock head in. She gave out moans of pain & pleasure. As I pushed in further, she pushed back until my cock was fully seated in her ass.

"It feels so good Mike. Fuck me."

I started fucking her ass as her moans got louder. Her tits swaying back & forth. I could tell she was even fingering her pussy.

"I'm about to cum Becky."

"Fill my ass with your cum Mike. Do it now."

I shot my cum into her ass and when I pulled my cock out, my cum oozed out and down to her cunt. We rolled over, both spent.

By late in the afternoon, the weather cleared up and the water was almost gone.

"Becky, we should take my 4x4 and get you to a phone."

"Hold on, let me try my phone. Maybe it dried out."

She got her phone and lo & behold, she got a dial tone. She made a call to the police and told them where she was. They said they would send help in a couple of hours.

"Well Mike, it looks like you are going to gid of your pest."

"Trust me, you weren't a pest. I'm going to miss you. I'll be leaving tomorrow."

"Hey Mike, if you ever want to get together, you have my address & number."

"I will definitely give you a call. What are doing Saturday night?"

"Hopefully entertaining you."

A couple of hours later, the police rescue team arrived and took my house guest to safety.

This was some hell of a week, for sure.