Hurricane Ida - A New Beginning

Story Info
We take it to another level.
1.6k words
4.38
4.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up story 'Hurricane Ida' which should be read first, but not necessarily.

I hope you enjoy this story.

*****

A couple of weeks went by when on a Thursday I decided to call Becky.

"High...Becky, this is Mike. How have you been?"

"Hi Mike. Well, I'm still alive, thanks to you. What's up?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Well, my car was totaled as you can imagine but everything else is the same...well almost."

"What's different?"

"You got me hooked on being nude. I don't wear any clothes in the house and it's all your fault."

Laughing, I said, "That's a good thing and something I'd like to see."

"Why not come over this Saturday. I'll show you my culinary skills also."

"That sounds great. I'll see you then."

"Come over around 6:00 and bring some of your reading material."

"Ok. Will do. Bye."

The thought of seeing Becky in the nude gave me a hard on & her wanting me to bring over some porno magazines made me believe we were going to have a great night.

I bought a couple of bottles of wine, a Cabernet Sauvignon & one white, since I didn't know what she planned on making.

I pulled a couple of porno magazines for her and set them aside. I even grabbed a couple of porno DVDS just in case she wanted to get adventurous.

Before I realized it, Saturday was here. I did my chores, shaved, showered and got ready for a great evening.

It was finally time to leave & I drove to Rye, about a half hour from me. I arrived a little before 6:00. I couldn't believe it when Becky answered the door naked.

"Becky, you look terrific." I said as I entered her house. "There is something different about you though...you went smooth. How come?"

"I just wanted to see how I looked."

"I think you look great smooth. I brought some wine & a couple of magazines and two DVDS if you were interested."

"That sounds like an evening of fun."

"Come on in. Give me a second and I'll give you the tour."

In a minute, Becky came out and gave me a tour of her house which was quite nice. After the tour we went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Hey Mike, there's something wrong with this picture, don't you think?"

I thought for a second & started laughing. "I guess you're right." I got up and removed my clothes and now we were both naked.

"What are you making Becky? It smells delicious."

"I'm making my specialty, lasagne. I got the recipe from my good friend John. It's really authentic Italian."

"Well, it smells delicious."

"We have a little time before dinner. Let me see what you brought."

I gave her the magazines & the DVDS.

"What's on the DVDS?"

I said, "Nothing special, just good old fashioned fun on one and I grabbed the wrong one which only has threesomes."

"Mike, bad boy. You want to do threesomes?"

"No, I just grabbed the wrong one."

She laughed and we chatted a few more minutes when she said dinner was ready.

Dinner was fabulous. I never tasted anything so good. The wine pairing was perfect and we wound up finishing the bottle of the Cabernet Sauvignon. We cleaned up and I went to the living room while Becky put on a pot of coffee.

In a few minutes Becky sat besides me. "Let me see the magazines Mike."

I gave her the two and she browsed through them and said, "Let's put on a DVD."

I handed her the regular DVD and she put it in the player and sat next to me. We watched the video as we cuddled together. It wasn't long before my cock got hard. Becky wasted no time in touching it and gently caressing my balls. My hand glided down to her smooth pussy and started massaging it. She spread her legs and kissed me. My fingers slid in her treasure easily.

She started jerking my cock and I was finger fucking her when she said, "Mike, fuck me."

We got up and headed to her bedroom. We wasted no time and as soon as she was on her back, I mounted her and pushed my cock into her wet slit. As soon as my cock was in, I started fucking her. She was squirming and moaning and fucking me back. In no time at all I told her I was going to cum. I then shot a ton of cum deep into her cunt. She screamed as she had one orgasm after another, her body lifting off the bed. I fell to the side spent.

As soon as she recovered, she moved down and took my limp cock in her mouth, sucking it dry. My cock got hard and she continued sucking until it went into a spasm but no cum.

We rested awhile.

We then went back to continue watching the DVD.

"Hey Mike, you were terrific. I needed that."

"Becky, you weren't too bad either."

"Hey Mike, can you stay the weekend?"

"Well, I think I could arrange that. Would you like me to?"

"Very much so...maybe you can teach me a few things." She said smiling.

It felt real nice having a naked young lady resting up against me. Every now and then I would just reach over & play with her tits or nipples and she would give out a little moan or look into my eyes and smile and say, "It feels so good, don't stop." And, I wouldn't.

As we watched the video she said, "Mike, you never told me anything about yourself. Tell me."

"There isn't much to tell. I'm 44, never been married sold my business and now work freelance part time. I own my own house & the cabin upstate. I like being nude and like to read & watch porno."

"Now, what about you?"

"Until recently, I didn't know I was an exhibitionist and liked being nude, thanks to some guy. I'm 23, work in the tech field, rent this small house, like porno and older men and I can cook and love sex."

"See, we have a few things in common." I said.

I continued, "What would you say if I took you down to Florida for a long weekend and we can stay at a clothing optional resort?"

"You mean for others to see us naked?"

"Yes, both of us. It might be fun. There is a three day holiday weekend coming up. Let's do it."

"Ok. I'm game. Make the arrangements."

I got ony smart phone and booked the weekend and made flight arrangements and we were all set.

"There Becky, everything is arranged. Come here and I'll show you the resort brochure and what we can expect."

She cuddled with me as we looked at the online brochure. They had everything you could imagine and the place was huge with trails, games, pools and hot tubs all for nudists.

The only time you put clothes on is to eat in the dining room.

"Hey Mike, how about putting on the DVD about threesomes?"

"Ok. You interested in that?"

"Well, we are going to be with other nudists and who knows what will happen? Wouldn't you like to try it?"

"I have done them both MFM & FMF. Which would you prefer?"

"I don't know. Maybe we can decide after we watch the DVD. Would you like that?"

"It's been a long time since I did one, but it makes no difference to me. Are you bi?"

"Well, I did have sex once with a girl. Does that make me bi?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was different than having sex with a guy but it wasn't bad. When you did the MFM threesome, did you suck cock?"

"I did in that situation. I prefer to eat pussy though. In fact, I would like to eat yours now."

I moved over to her & knelt in front of her smooth pussy. My mouth found her slit and I started to eat her. She went crazy when I sucked her clit & fingered her. She came so hard, she squirted all over my face.

"Oh Mike, that was great. You're such a bad man."

"And you love it."

"You know I do."

By this time it was getting late. "Becky, is it ok if I showered?"

"Sure. I'll get some extra towels. You know where it is."

I got into the shower and as the water cascaded down over me, I heard a noise and there was Becky joining me.

"I thought you might like company."

"I don't mind."

I wasted no time in lathering up her body, from head to toe, paying special attention to her tits, pussy and ass. When I was done, she returned the favor in spades and washed my cock with her mouth. The water flowing over her as her mouth had a firm grasp of my cock and was sucking it hard & fast. She looked up at me just as I came in her mouth. She continued looking up and swallowed every drop of cum with a big smile.

We finally finished, got out and dried each other off, then headed to her bed.

That night we fucked a couple of more times and she insisted I fuck her ass, which I happily did.

The next day we enjoyed all aspects of sex, watched the threesome DVD.

It was late when I finally left to go home. A few more days and we would be going down to Florida for a special weekend.