Hurricane Linzi Ch. 04

Story Info
Linzi unleashes her inner exhibitionist.
2.8k words
4.63
7.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few months Linzi came over to my place most weekends. Sometimes we would go out with Angela and her boyfriend, but we usually had plenty of time for some energetic shagging and Linzi got to indulge her exhibitionist streak. A complete blow by blow account would get pretty tedious, but there were a couple of memorable incidents as spring slowly emerged from a particularly dismal winter.

Maybe 2 or 3 weeks after we first slept together I picked her up from the station one Friday evening. She was wearing her coat - a stylish trench coat with a belt - and boots, and she had no luggage, only her handbag. Like a prize lemon I didn't really give this any thought until we were nearly back at my place. As I drove towards my house she loosened the silk scarf around her neck and unbuttoned her coat, revealing a lot of bare skin and a very stiff nipple.

"Well you said I'd only need my toothbrush!"

"Blimey! Is this something you do a lot?"

She took my hand and guided it between her legs.

"If I had any knickers on they'd be soaking."

I parked in the driveway, by which time Linzi had slipped the coat off her shoulders and was fully exposed in the passenger seat. She had told me before that she would sometimes go out naked under her coat, and had even done so with me one Sunday morning, but this was taking things a lot further than usual.

"If you don't frig me off now I think I'll explode!"

She was already wet enough that I could slide 3 fingers in and it only took a couple of minutes for her body to give a shudder and she said that we should go inside. Almost as soon as we were in through the door my jeans were round my ankles and we had a quick, frantic fuck on the living room floor.

A few minutes later, after we caught our breath, I had to ask about the amazing surprise she had just given me.

"So you really didn't bring clothes for the weekend?"

"Well I did bring along a little something as evening wear - I'll just nip to the bathroom for a minute or so."

She picked up her handbag and left the room, returning a minute or so later having put on a pair of black stockings and suspenders and thin gold chain around her waist. Her neatly trimmed pussy was nicely framed, and with her hair brushed and a touch of make up she would have turned heads even if she wasn't still essentially naked.

"I think this goes nicely with my boots, don't you?"

"You look good enough to eat!"

"Speaking of eating, shall we go out for dinner tomorrow night? I could really go for an Italian meal if you know of a decent place."

"Of course - were you thinking of doing some shopping tomorrow?"

"No, I have no intention of going home with anything more than I arrived with. Don't you like my evening look?"

"It's amazing, but..."

"In that case book us a nice table and don't worry about it."

I sorted dinner out - I'm no Jamie Oliver but I can do very passable curry when I put my mind to it - and Linzi took off her stockings and boots, electing to dine completely au naturel. She wandered out into the back garden for a little while, as it was a mild evening and it was still light outside, and I was treated again to the sight of her doing a standing pee down the drain in the evening light. I don't know if she realised I could see her, but I knew she wouldn't be bothered either way. She had a thing about peeing outside when she could, and although I'm not into water sports as such I always enjoyed seeing her empty her bladder in unexpected places.

I was intrigued by what she had planned for the following evening, and I was almost drooling at the thought. I quickly checked her bag and pockets while she was outside and there was no sign of any scrunched up piece of clothing. The scarf that she wore around her neck was nowhere near big enough to cover her up, although it might just have been possible to fashion it into a very skimpy top. Her coat was too bulky to wear indoors, and surely she didn't think she could get away with sitting at a restaurant table in just her birthday suit?

After dinner we chilled out with a couple of drinks in front of the telly. Between leisurely bouts of cunnilingus and general fondling and nibbling I asked a bit more about her uninhibited attitude towards nudity. To my slight surprise she didn't think of herself as a naturist and had never been to a naturist club or to a designated nude beach. She had been on a few holidays where the beaches were more or less clothes optional and really enjoyed it, but thought of naturists as humourless middle aged vegetarians whose idea of a good time was volleyball followed by a cold shower. At the time I hadn't had much direct experience of naturism myself, but I was hoping to find a willing partner. I had hoped that Linzi would be into the idea, but it looked like some persuasion might be needed.

The next morning I woke up with Linzi straddling my morning woody and she came twice before I shot my load - I'd love to say it was my technique, but she did all the hard work and I only lasted as long as I did because my balls were well drained from the previous night. While she disappeared into the shower I rang up and reserved us a table at Antonio's, a well loved local trattoria owned and run by former lorry driver from Manchester who was about as Italian as I was. After that the morning proceeded at a leisurely pace; I recommend having a naked young woman around the house as an antidote to boredom.

After lunch and watching the sports round up Linzi asked if I had a camera (digital cameras and camera phones were still a little way into the future). I was never much of a photographer but I had a serviceable Canon point and shoot that still had most of a 36 exposure film to use up. As I hoped, she wanted to try a bit of readers' wives style photography, and I was happy to oblige. I took a couple of quick nude snaps in the back garden, and then she suggested that we could go out for some fresh air. She pulled on her boots and put on her coat but only tied the belt, leaving the buttons undone.

"It's a proper flasher mac, so I'm going to be a flasher this afternoon. I hope you can keep a steady hand!"

"I'll try my best!"

We started off just in front of my house as a trial run. Linzi stood by my car and, once I said I was ready, opened her coat and flashed the goodies. It seemed straightforward enough, so we headed around to the local park and got two or three more nice shots, including a couple with people in the background.When I got them developed one of those first few photos turned out really well and the others were all OK, but there was nothing especially daring yet.

We moved on to a footbridge that crossed the railway track and would take us into town. I got a couple of really good ones here, as it was reasonably quiet and we would have been able to hear if anybody was coming up in enough time not to be totally busted, although I think what we were up to would have been pretty obvious. Once she had her coat open Linzi didn't need to close it again in a hurry and was able to concentrate a bit more on posing, which she was clearly enjoying. For one of them she squatted with her legs apart and lightly fingered herself, which is one of the horniest sights I have ever seen.

We then headed towards the town centre to try some more risky shots. Just after we had crossed the bridge we came to a phone box which seemed like a good opportunity, and Linzi posed holding the door open - we were now on a residential street so she could have been seen from one of the houses (and probably was) or by a passing car, although we weren't aware of anybody noticing what we did.

As we came into the town centre things became a bit more challenging, partly because there were more people around and it was difficult to be discreet. Linzi had no desire to get into trouble, so any flashing had to be very quick, and taking photos in the street could draw attention even without any skin being on display. These days nobody bats an eyelid if you take pictures on your phone in the frozen food aisle of a supermarket, for example, and I've managed to get a good number of flashing photos in all kinds of locations on my trusty Samsung, but back the 90s it wasn't so easy. Anyway, our first couple of attempts - in a shop doorway and by the 'pay and display' sign in a car park came to nothing, either because it was just too busy or because people were helpfully waiting for me to take the picture before they walked past.

After a bit of a re-think we managed a few crafty flashing shots among the shoppers. The town centre isn't much to write a home about, but a handful of old buildings had survived the developers and there were still a few nooks and corners that could be considered photogenic. Probably the most daring was when she sat on a bench in front of Marks and Spencer and I crouched down for a low angle photo. She opened her legs and I got a great shot of her bare pussy just outside the country's number one knicker retailer. There was a narrow passage between two buildings that also worked well for us - it wasn't wide enough for two people to pass, so she didn't have to worry about anybody coming from behind and could see if anybody was approaching over my shoulder. As it happens an older couple did come into the passage behind me as I took the shot - I don't know how much they saw but Linzi said she got a very cheeky grin as they walked past.

After an hour or so we decided to head back the way we came. When we got to the footbridge Linzi decided that we should get a few more snaps there, and when we were on the bridge and had it to ourselves she removed her coat completely and struck a few very provocative standing poses like a professional porn starlet. I suppose it only took 2 minutes at the most, but it was incredibly exciting for both of us and when she put her coat back on washed back to my place for another frenzied quickie.

Once we had caught our breath she decided that it was time to get ready for the evening and disappeared into the bathroom for a lengthy session of whatever it is that ladies do to get themselves ready for a night out. My own preparations consisted of digging out a not too badly creased shirt, a pair of chinos and brown leather loafers - not exactly Mr Stylish, but smart enough for Antonio's. I then had plenty of time for a mug of tea and some quality time with the telly, before Linzi came down looking good enough to eat in her black stockings and suspenders, gold chain round her waist and nothing else.

"Shall we go? I'll just put my boots on."

"OK."

I put my jacket on, Linzi put on her coat and picked up her handbag and off we went. It only took about 10 minutes to drive there, but all the time my mind was buzzing and my cock was twitching (I was going commando, as I generally did when out with Linzi). As we entered the restaurant, she excused herself and headed to the ladies toilet. A couple of minutes later she emerged, spotted where I was sitting and took off her coat and handed it to the waiter to hang up. She was wearing one of my best shirts, a blue Ralph Lauren that had been a Christmas present a couple of years back. It looked a lot better on her than it ever did on me - she had rolled the sleeves up to the elbows, used her gold chain as a belt and done up just enough buttons to be decent. She walked over, flashing her stocking tops with every step but not quite showing her pussy, and before she sat down leaned over to kiss me, giving me a clear view of her tits. I don't know how much anybody behind us saw, but she had already turned a few heads.

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing this, but I didn't have anything else to wear!"

"You look amazing!"

"I had to scrunch it up a bit to get it in my bag, but it was only for a little while."

"Did you go into one of the cubicles to put it on?"

"I'm afraid so, I was tempted to put it on standing in front of the mirror but I bottled out at the last minute."

"The night is still young..."

For the next couple of hours we enjoyed a very pleasant Italian meal - "Antonio" may have been a Mancunian trucker but he was sensible enough to employ a very talented chef from Perugia in the kitchen. The service was attentive, no doubt helped by the waiters getting a perfect view of Linzi's bare tits down the shirt she was almost wearing, and probably a generous expanse of thigh above her stocking tops as well. For once she went easy on the drink, only having a couple of glasses of wine, and was quite ladylike if you overlooked the amount of skin she was showing.

Finally, it was time for coffee, a brandy for Linzi (I was driving so I just had a cappuccino) and the bill. I got one of the waiters to take a couple of photos of us (I wanted to use up the film and get it developed), which he seemed more than happy to do, especially as he almost certainly got a glimpse of pussy. I had already dared Linzi to change in the main area of the ladies' toilet, and to hand me my shirt back before we left, so while I was settling up she got her coat and disappeared for a minute or two. She then reappeared with the belt on her coat tied but the buttons still undone, and had my shirt in her hand. She passed it to me, thanked me for letting her wear it and we left, aware that half the people in there knew exactly what was going on. As we headed across the car park she undid the belt on her coat and let it fall open, and stayed like that in the passenger seat as I drove back.

On the way home told me that the evening had been even more enjoyable than she expected. She also told me that one of the cubicles in the ladies was occupied when she went in to slip my shirt off, which made it a bit more exciting, and that another slightly older woman came in just as she was putting her coat on. The other woman just said that she hoped I enjoyed the sexy treat Linzi was about to give me, and that she had done the same thing herself before and it had always worked well.

We were both still buzzing when we got home, and ended the day with a third energetic bout of horizontal jogging on my sofa.

Linzi had to leave the following morning, so after a quick breakfast I drove her to the station. There were still 3 exposures left on the film, so I suggested that we leave early and try to get a few more flashing photos. As it was Sunday morning before the shops opened it was pretty quiet around the town, so I was able to get a good shot of her flashing under the 'pay and display' sign and a couple on the platform, the last one just as the train arrived.

That weekend had been the high point of my sex life so far, and even more than 20 years later it's still close to the top of the pile. There were more adventures to come with Linzi, and at some point I will write about the more memorable occurrences, but that was an incredible couple of days of flashing and fucking.