All Comments on 'Hurricane Matthew Ch. 03'

by Guitarseaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking horrible vocabulary/spelling.

Seriously?

Are you functionally illiterate?

You're not a writer - you're a hack, and a poor one at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

IT SUCKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just stop

This has been one of the worst things ever. I only come here for the comments after glancing to see how bad it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

This is a pretty mediocre piece of writing. I won't say it is the worst I've read, but you need work. You are too wordy with too little results, for one thing. You can't spell, and you take forever to get to the point. These three chapters culminate with her only getting a handjob, pretty much, and her brother getting a blowjob. Despite her being extremely horny and begging for release and he with the woman he's lusted for for years at hand with no hope or desire for escape. You need to work on your story, on your writing, your spelling.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Keep writing

Waiting for next chapter. Not everyone is a lit professor.Thanks

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

The idea and theme of your story is fine, some better grammar will fix it. I like the fact that his sister wants him so bad and that he is able to fulfill her wishes. Hopefully, he can screw her very well soon and in the mean time he should try to eat her to a hard cum and then blow his load all over her. I'll bet that would make her cum by itself ?? Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hmm pretty good, just you use a lot of grammatical terms some might not understand, and a lot of time to get there. I could have seriously skipped the first two chapters and would have been ok. You're a good writer, but maybe you should try going into the anime business where fillers are constantly used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous