Hurricane of Desire

Story Info
Tropical Heat.
1.5k words
4.13
791
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a bar called Hurricanes located in Belize. A memorable vacation indeed.

After unpacking and preparing my wardrobe for the remaining nine days, I ventured out to the streets of San Pedro not knowing what will happen, and really not caring.

I was recently divorced on this vacation, and I just wanted to let loose and have some fun. I had a list of places I wanted to eat at, and two places I wanted to shop, so my quest was to find the first place to have a drink and eat some food.

Hurricanes is located on the east side of the Caye and in a perfect location to enjoy the ocean. I was seated on the patio with a perfect view of the Atlantic, and immediately ordered a house special, passion fruit hurricane.

My meal was presented to me with a flare from my waiter and my drinks were delicious. I was enjoying my stuffed groper, drinking my passion fruit hurricane, and enjoying the ocean view, and I heard a voice.

"A fur coat. A fucking fur coat. She bought a fucking fur coat. Can you imagine that shit?" the strong voice behind me stormed.

It's cold in Chicago. The weather called for snow and wind." Another male voice added.

"Yes, but where in the hell is she going to wear a fur coat in San Pedro?" the strong voice whined.

"Maybe she won't return. Maybe she'll be snowed in." a third male voice chimed in with a frenzy of laughter following his comment.

"A toast to the fucking fur coat!" all three men continued to laugh.

"Would you buy a fur coat if you lived on a tropical island?"

A strange silence happened behind me, until I turned around and realized the question was directed at me. With all three men glaring at me for an answer.

I simply answered, "Um, no."

The largest of the three men stood up, "Well, you're a sensible woman." Pointing to my flip-flops, "See, flip-flops on a beach."

I sipped on my drink, and thought, Duh. I almost said, duh out loud but decided to get the entire story, because the one man standing by the railing was gorgeous, and he didn't have a ring on his finger. The other two men had rings on their fingers.

"So, your wife purchased a fur coat in Chicago, and plans to wear the coat here in San Pedro?" Recapping what I just heard.

"Yes. Well, she lives here half of the year, and the other half she lives in Chicago with her sister." The frustrated husband chattered.

I took a deep breath and decided to jump into the water of seduction. "You have to blame the salesperson. When I was in Chicago, I went shopping along the Magnificent Mile, ended up in La Perla boutique and I spent over two hundred dollars on a bra and panty set, and I just had a boob job, so the bra wasn't needed."

BINGO! That got their attention. Especially the gorgeous blonde man standing near the railing sipping on his beer.

"Really, now?" the Michigan baseball cap guy scooted his chair closer to mine.

The frustrated husband scooted his chair next to the Michigan baseball cap guy, "Monty. My name is Monty, this is Brett, and that over there is John. The salesman? I should blame the salesman, and not my wife?"

"Yes. Blame the salesperson. She was probably served champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries and told the garment fitted her perfectly, and the sale was only for that day she was there. She was probably an easy target for a big sale. Just like me."

Monty glanced at Brett, "Well, hell, I never considered all that."

I presented my smile, "I'm K.C."

"The letters K and C or the name Kaycee?" Brett flirtatiously inquired.

"The letters. Using the letters makes it simple." I smiled.

"Nice name." John added, "Join us." He motions to their table, by a chair next to Monty.

I stood up and moved my drink, and purse over to their table. Leaving my empty plate.

"What brings you to San Pedro?" Monty asked.

"Birthday trip." I answer.

"Happy birthday." All three men chimed in on the greeting.

"Thank you." I giggled from the excitement. I could already feel the excitement building in me. Three strange men on a tropical island. What could happen?

Monty raised his beer, "a happy birthday toast."

I joined in for my birthday toast and clinked my hurricane glass against their beers.

"Another round!" Brett calls out.

"Where you from, K.C.?" Brett asked with his flirty smile.

I hesitated, and my defensiveness kicked in.

"Gentlemen, how about we don't mess with all those inquiring questions, and maybe focus on what we will be doing." I tested my suggestion and finished my first hurricane.

"I really like her." Monty chuckled and handed me my second hurricane.

"Me too." John gleamed at me.

"But, to answer your question; I'm from the lovely state of Oklahoma." That much I will give up.

"Michigan." Brett points to his hat.

"California." John smiled.

"Born in Texas but raised here on this island." Monty revealed. "Wouldn't have had it any other way. Spent the holidays with family in Texas, and realized I don't like the snow, or cold weather. My mom lives right down the road, and my place is across the street from the resort you are staying at." Monty definitely wanted to talk, so he continued, "All three of us are working on a construction project on Provincial, and we party in San Pedro."

"To the golf cart!" Monty yelled out.

I choked on a sip of my drink, "golf cart?" I question.

"We travel by golf cart. In style." He laughed as he walked out of the bar to retrieve the golf cart.

"I'll pay our tabs, get a drink to go, and we are going to take you to Wet Willy's." Brett bowed like a knight.

I stood up, but realized the drinks were a bit stronger than I thought. I staggered a bit as I walked out of Hurricanes down a wooden plank walkway to Monty sitting on a golf cart. "Our chariot awaits."

I stumble up on the backseat of the golf cart, Brett sat next to Monty, and John sat next to me. The tingling sensation beginning in my thighs might have been the hurricane drinks I was drinking, or the sexual attractions I had for him.

We drove for five minutes, stopped on a beach, and from that moment on we drank, ate, laughed, danced, Brett had a small crying fit over his stocks dropping some points, and we went back to dancing.

Wet Willy's is a floating bar. You must walk out on a pathway to the bar and the pathway floats on the water, with no railing.

Hello! Do you know me? I'm scared to death of drowning, and there are sharks in these waters. I was feeling woozy, so I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.

I'm out on the patio of Wet Willy's and a suddenly feel warm air on the nape of my neck. "Are you hiding from me?" John whispered in my ear.

"No. just needing some fresh air." At that moment when I turned to face John, a light rain began to fall on us. I gazed into his blue eyes, reached for his shirt and pulled him to me.

The kiss was a delicious tease to what I was hoping for later on. "You like to get wet?" he moaned.

"I am wet." I clarified with a grin. He kissed me longer as we enjoyed the cool rain.

"Oh, get a room." Monty yelled from the doors of the bar.

John and I stopped kissing and walked back into the bar. "Where are you staying?"

"Ramon's." I regretted giving my temporary residence in San Pedro.

"Nice."

We didn't make it to my resort. We parked the golf cart in front of Monty's property, surrounded by tropical trees and plants. John slipped his hand up my dress and a seductive smile embraced his face.

"You're pantyless."

"Yes, I am. I have been waiting for you to notice that all night." I grinned.

John reached for my hips and raised me up on his lap. We were sitting on the back of the golf cart and John lowered me onto his rock-hard cock. "That is what I was hoping for." I moaned.

I found my rhythm riding up and down on him, and he held my waist tight. He pulled my dress down off my shoulder, exposing a breast, and his wet lips suckled on my nipples, bringing me closer to an orgasm.

I couldn't hold back, the excitement of being outside, on a tropical island, fucking a gorgeous stranger was bringing me to a climax I had never experienced before. I came first, holding on to his shoulders as I grinded my hips onto his cock.

He held on tightly to my body as he came too.

"That was my first golf cart ride." I gasped.

"Mine too. Maybe we can have another tomorrow?" He suggested with a wink.

In conclusion, this vacation was an ecstasy ride of wonder. I went on excursions during the day, and luscious sex with John in the evening.