Getting to Know You! Pt. 01

Story Info
Good neighbours become intimate.
2.6k words
4.32
8.6k
7

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Jane decides it is such a lovely day with the sun shining and the warm air over her body she will do some gardening. She puts on her pink shorts, these are quite short shorts and show a great deal of her thigh and cheeks. To compliment the shorts she picks a red top. It is thin and is fairly low on her breasts though not very low, just enough to be able to see her bosom above the lacy trim around the top. The shoulder straps are very thin and lay loosely on her shoulders as if they will fall down around her arms quite easily. On her feet she has a pair of open toed sandals which although not gardening wear, they show off her feet and she feels comfortable in them. She is also wearing her headphones and music is coming through from her MP3 Player which is clipped to her waist under her top and on her shorts.

As she begins to trim the hedges and hoe along the borders she feels warm and the sun is generating a very nice warm and comfortable feeling through her. Trimming and hoeing, feeling happy and maybe even a little sensual she continues through the garden. She is oblivious to anything else around her and is enjoying the lovely summer weather and being alone doing what she loves, her gardening.

Neal goes into his garden to put seats out and get some glasses etc. for later when he will be sitting on the patio and enjoying a cold drink and the sun whilst reading his Sunday paper. Chairs and table wiped and glasses ready he can hear a humming. "I wonder what that is" he thinks to himself. He takes a wander around the garden looking at the flowers and the neat grass that he mowed the previous day. The humming gets a little louder, not a loud hum just a background, quiet sort of hum pitching at different levels, almost like music.

Jane has now decided it's time for a drink and gets herself a glass of cold water from the fridge and sits on the patio relaxing. As she lays there her legs up on the sunbed her shorts are wide around her thighs due to the bending and stretching of them while she has been gardening. She can feel a cool breeze up around her thigh as it blows up her shorts and around her lower half. She lies back sipping from her glass and picks up her mp3 player again and listens to her music while relaxing.

After lunch Neal gets a bottle of wine from the fridge and puts it into an ice bucket taking it to the patio. He sits quietly and sips a glass. "There is that humming again, what can it be?" He puts his glass down and walks around the garden looking for the source. He hears it get a little louder and finds the rough area where it is coming from. He pulls back some shrubbery to take a look and there it is, the source of the humming. He looks and watches quietly. His mind is now wondering and imagining all sorts as he feels himself getting hot and excited. A fly goes by bringing him back to reality and Neal realises he is touching himself through his shorts and has an erection.

Jane flicks her thigh to get rid of an ant that is crawling along it. This brings her to life and she sits up putting her legs astride the sunbed and sitting up. She brushes herself all over to rid any ants or other insects that may have decided to crawl all over her. She hears a rustle and looks up scanning the garden. A bush on the boundary between her and her neighbour is moving. She stands and walks across to see what it is. When she gets close she sneaks up and pulls the leaves aside.

"NEAL!! What on earth are you doing?" Her neighbour Neal is tucking himself away and goes very red faced. Jane laughs at him and asks what he was doing in the bush and tells him that naughty boys sneak around the garden like that. He blushes heavily and stutters trying to think of something to say. "Sorry Jane, I hope I didn't startle you I was um......well, there was......ah......a noise in the bush and I came over to see what it was. Then I realised it was you humming to your music. Sorry Jane I didn't mean to sneak around."

Jane laughs and giggles. "That would be enough to scare anyone Neal, me humming and singing." She laughs out loud. "I was just taking a break and must have relaxed too much almost falling asleep, until a blasted insect crawled all over me waking me up!"

Neal's turn to laugh, '"Lucky old insect Jane, crawling all over you, he must have good taste picking you."

"Oh Neal, what are you like" Jane blushes now. "We are so lucky it's you I have as a neighbour Neal, you are such a nice man."

"Thank you Jane and I feel the same about you. How lucky am I being next door to a gorgeous looking and lovely lady as you. Hey Jane, why don't you join me for a cool glass of wine? I'm alone and could do with a little company. It's chilled and ready for you on the patio."

"I don't know Neal, I should be gardening really, and that's why I am out here. You have to keep on top of things otherwise they will get out of hand."

"Oh go on Jane, you are always busy, I see you going out to ride your horse, gardening, working, you deserve a break Jane, take it easy."

Jane thinks for a minute or two. "OK then Neal, why not, I'll just go and make myself decent."

"There's no need for that Jane, come as you are it's only you and me here."

"Oh no Neal, I am dirty I must at least have a quick wash of my hands and stuff. I'll be right back."

Jane goes off into her house and Neal makes sure the wine is cool and puts out some nibbles on the table pulling up a couple of chairs next to each other at the table. He takes a seat and has trouble controlling himself thinking of Jane coming around for a drink with him.

He has always fancied her, thinking she is a sexy lady and she dresses good too wearing tight jodhpurs for riding and shorts in the garden, such a relaxed and good looking lady.

"Hello, Neal? It's me." Jane calls from the front door. "Come around the side of the house Jane, I'm on the patio." calls Neal. He stands and walks to the side of the house just as Jane walks around the corner. Neal's eyes pop as he sees Jane in a clean top, similar to the one she wore earlier but white, he can see the outline of her bra under the top. She has taken off her shorts and replaced them with a micro skirt that is pleated and flares from the waist down. As she walks Neal can see a glimpse of her white panties under the skirt.

"Here Jane, please take a seat." Neal pulls a chair from the table and gestures for her to sit. Jane sits down as Neal is standing behind her holding the chair and he sees her very short skirt ride up her thighs. Neal pretends to be a waiter.........."would madam care to try the wine before I pour?" Jane laughs "Oh my, my very own waiter for the afternoon, such a gentleman."

Neal pours two glasses of wine and sits next to Jane. They chat a while enjoying the sunshine and relaxing. They empty the bottle and Neal gets another. Jane protests saying she shouldn't but doesn't press the point allowing Neal to pour another glass.

"Well, this is nice Jane, you and I sitting here with nice peace and quiet apart from the birds and a glass of chilled wine relaxing. I hope you are enjoying yourself."

"Definitely, this is wonderful and what gardens are all about, relaxing and enjoying. I love listening to the birds Neal, do you? They sound so excited and very chirpy."

"Yes Jane, I agree, there is nothing like the birds in the garden and the quietness and sensuality of the feel of nature."

Jane shuffles on her chair and Neal spots her 'micro' skirt ride up around her bottom revealing her white panties.

"You look really refreshed Jane since you came back after changing, I hope you didn't go to too much trouble for me." he laughs.

"I felt I couldn't come around here scruffy and sweaty Neal so I jumped into the shower quickly before changing."

"Well I must say Jane, you look lovely and fresh and smell beautiful too."

"Oh get away Neal, you are a flatterer and tease aren't you."

"Just saying it how it is Jane. Though I have to say, you always look good whatever you wear, and by the way, you needn't have showered for me. You make me feel like I should shower now."

"You are fine as you are Neal, in fact I have often said to Mike (Jane's husband) what a good looking and clean chap you are. Always looking smart when you go out and you keep a clean house too Neal."

"Sounds like we spy on each other Jane." Neal laughs.

"Oh do you now Neal? Spy on me that is LOL, that's very naughty LOL."

Jane puts her hand on Neal's shoulder and shoves him playfully. Neal responds by gently smacking her thigh. They roll around laughing and subconsciously getting a little closer.

"Oh dear Jane, what would Mike think if he saw us here like this?"

"Oh don't worry about him Neal, he likes you anyway and I am sure he wouldn't mind at all that we are having a party without him LOL."

"So, that's what we are doing then Jane, having a party eh? What sort of parties are you used to then? LOL."

"I like parties Neal, they help to relax you and everyone gets on well. I love a good dance too, getting close to my partner and enjoying a laugh." she looks at Neal smiling. Neal wonders what she really means by that and tries to pursue it further........"So you like to get close do you Jane, so do I. It makes you feel nice I think."

"Come on Neal let's have a dance shall we?" Jane giggles and stands up. "Jane what are you doing?"

"Come on Neal, dance with me." She holds her hand out gesturing for him to join her.

Neal reluctantly stands and Jane holds him tight as they move around the patio dancing. "But there's no music Jane." Neal protests.

"Just go with the flow Neal and make our own music" they dance close and Neal gets to finally touch Jane as he has wanted to so many times in the past when he has seen her. They both relax into each other and Neal's hand drops to Jane's bottom as he holds her real close.

After a short while Jane sits down and sips her wine and Neal follows her. There is a mood now, a sultry, sexy mood about them both. The laughing dies down and they chat more softly to each other as Neal loses his inhibitions a little.

"Jane...........can I say something to you?"

"Of course Neal, go ahead."

"Well, I like you and Mike so don't want to spoil our friendship but, I do find you a very attractive lady Jane." He turns and rests his hand on her knee.

"And I like you too Neal, you are a handsome guy and fit." She eyes him up and down. "Mike and I often talk about you as if you were family rather than a neighbour."

"That's very flattering Jane, thank you." Neal blushes. Jane takes hold of Neal's hand as he rests it on her knee and leaning forward she gives him a peck on the cheek. As she leans forward and kisses him her thighs part a little and their hands fall between them. Jane releases his hands and he supports himself by putting his hands high up on her thighs.

Jane smiles at him and he smiles back. All inhibitions have now gone and Neal takes control of the situation and gives Jane a full on kiss on the lips. Her tongue responds and darts into his mouth as she kisses him back. Neal puts his hands on her upper arms holding her as they kiss passionately. Jane stands and takes Neal's hands gesturing for him to stand with her. He obliges and they both stand looking into each other's eyes as their hands stroke and caress each others bodies.

Neal steps back thinking this is wrong. "Mike is a friend and I don't want to upset things between us all. Sorry Jane but surely we shouldn't be doing this."

"Paul won't mind Neal, trust me he won't mind at all"

Neal is unsure if it's the drink talking but knows one thing for certain, this is the moment he has dreamt of for so long. Jane is standing there with him and ready to be taken by him. She is such a sexy attractive lady and he wants her.

Before Neal can get things straight in his head he looks down and Jane is on her knees releasing his cock and sucking him as she looks up at him. He groans and moans as her tongue plays with his head and her lips caress his hard shaft. He starts to jerk and Jane stops. She stands up and kisses him; her mouth is wet and watery. They embrace and Neal lifts her up carrying her to the bedroom of the bungalow. There he lays her on the bed and reaching under her skirt he pulls her panties down slowly.

Jane feels so hot and has such a sexy feeling inside her now. Neal looks at her as she lay there and he climbs onto the bed kneeling between her legs. He looks down and sees her pussy glistening with her juice. He notices how clean she is down there, shaven and so inviting. She lifts her legs and parts them for him. Neal lays between her thighs his cock throbbing at her entrance. He kisses her pulling her top down and releasing her breasts. He sucks on her nipples as he thrusts himself into her wet inviting pussy. She groans and jerks beneath him. Her ass rising to him, her pussy squeezing his throbbing cock. He fucks Jane hard and fast, they roll about on the bed jerking and kissing. Their hands are all over each other. Neal has no control any more and releases his hot load into Jane. Like an explosion he shoots his hot cum filling her pussy as she jerks and squeezes his cock hard. Her own juices are flooding out and dripping onto the bed sheet as they climax together bodies heaving and thrusting.

Relieved they both lie back on the bed and sigh. Jane gets up and smiling at Neal, asks if she can take a shower before leaving.

"Of course Jane, help yourself."

When she comes from the shower she looks clean and attractive making Neal's cock twitch once more. "Down boy down." Jane laughs.

"I really have to go Neal, Mike will be home soon, but thank you for a lovely afternoon, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'll see you soon. Bye for now."

She throws him a kiss and leaves. Neal lies there thinking of what a wonderful afternoon he had just had.

Neal has thoughts of Jane feeling guilty now and what of Mike? Would he find out? How would he feel? Oh my god!

Find out next time, maybe!!!!!!

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers