All Comments on 'Hurricane Party Ch. 01'

by HappyOldGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

I wish I was your neighbor. I'm in Fort Lauderdale. That was a great start.FN

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish

Publish ONLY after finishing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Looks exciting

Very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Why

Why so much for wife masturbating in middle of night, not even at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some people are not to bright,

most hurricanes are just an exercise in boredom.

Ask the people who endured, Andrew, Camille, Galveston, Floyd, Matthew, Harvey, Hazel, Katrina, Dorian and a number of others without names, as well as tropical storms such as Alicia, if they think along that line?

There are some who see such storms as a reason to party, choosing to ignore the potential threat the storms pose. And of course, these IDIOTS are among the first to scream, not only for help but also to whine about the after effects and why more wasn't doe to protect them and their property.

The "writer" of this group of articles most likely has never endured the effects and after effects of a major hurricane, and I pray he never does. But choosing to write articles about "playing" while a minor hurricane is raging only goes to provide other IDIOTS with the belief that a hurricane is nothing to fear. I wonder how many IDIOTS sat playing in their homes or in rental property ignoring repeated warnings to get out before the above hurricanes, etc. hit? And how many of them died due to their STUPIDITY?

catimanncatimannover 3 years ago
Put this on Fav list

Only needs one word: Real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous