Hurricane Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ripple went around the table. Everybody thinking "Are we really going to do this?" But nobody objected.

Encouraged, Dave glanced at me, then added, "At the option of the loser, they may ask that their forfeit clothing be removed by any other player that they designate."

Some blushes. Some exchanged glances. I sure glanced at Chuck and imagined his hands removing my panties...

Brittany spoke up - still somewhat defiant. Still bent over the table with her panties around her thighs - her pussy and ass fully exposed to the humid air. "So what happens when we don't have any more clothes?"

David didn't miss a beat, "Then we're playing for forfeits. High hand gives loser a task to be completed. Loser can decline, but then they are out of the game for good."

"Okay?" David pointedly looked around the table one at a time to confirm - and got confirmation from each person.

"Last chance," said David, "You can decline to play, but if you do, you have to go upstairs. No watching the rest of us if you're not in the game."

A moment. Exchanged glances. Embarrassed glances. Lustful glances.

Then Brittany pulled up her panties, sat down and quietly purred, "Let's get this party started!"

12