Hurricane Twyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

"She got her hand in my pants and started jerking me. I think she got off just from jerking me, and I came all over her. I came in quarts, man.

"I think she wants me to do her again, and I'm going to fuck her good."

Doug was mad. "I gotta go. I'll see you later." He threw his backpack over his shoulder and pushed his way through the cafeteria crowd. His thoughts were tangled in his own storm of emotions, so he didn't see Twyla pick up her purse and follow.

Twyla had to run to catch up, so she was a little short of breath. "Where are you going? We need to talk."

Doug knew he was in for heavy seas. "I don't want to talk right now." He looked around for a safe harbor, and he headed for the boys' restroom with Twyla on his heels.

Twyla followed Doug until she backed him against the row of sinks. "I told you not to believe him, but you did, didn't you?" She looked around as if she suddenly realized where she was. "Shit, why's it so clean in here? The girls' rooms are never this clean."

Doug looked at the urinals and at the stalls to see if they were alone. "What are you doing in here?"

"I'm going to tell you the truth—all of it." She stopped because the bell rang to end lunch. "But maybe not right here, right now."

Doug caught Twyla wrist, pulled her into a stall, and latched the door behind them. "This place is going to be filled with guys any second now."

Twyla looked past Doug at the throne behind him. "Sit down. Go ahead, sit." She waited just a second then dropped onto his lap hard enough to make Doug grunt in surprise. She held her purse on her lap and lifted her feet off the floor. "They won't see my feet this way, but I won't be able to hold them up very long."

Noisy chatter filled the room, boys lined up at the urinals, and other stalls opened and closed while Doug adjusted himself on the throne. He put one arm behind Twyla's back, and lifted her knees with the other arm. He whispered close to her ear, "This is really awkward."

Twyla squirmed around on Doug's lap to lay her head on his shoulder. The new position was better for her than it was for Doug because it got her wild hair into his nose. He felt like he had to rub it, but both of his hands were full. It was only getting worse until he noticed Twyla's breath on his neck and the scent that rose from inside her shirt.

The restroom cleared after the second bell rang, and then the room was quiet. Doug was the first to say anything. "This day's getting weird."

Twyla straightened herself a little, but she didn't push herself away. "It's only half over. Maybe the rest can be better." She worked her hand into Doug's shirt to touch his chest, but his senses were overwhelmed by having her in his arms. He hardly noticed.

"My weird day probably started before yours," Twyla said. "When I woke up this morning, I couldn't think about anything but sex. I told myself, 'I'm so horny I could die,' which is silly. People don't die from being horny. They might die from doing something stupid because they're horny, but that's different.

"But, just saying that made me think that I wanted to have sex before I die, which is kinda silly, too. I could just suffer for a couple days and it would go away, but that's what I always do. But you know? It's the end of high school. Everything is different now."

Doug finally realized that Twyla's hand was in his shirt, and he puffed his chest out. "Yeah, it seems like every time we do something, it might be the last time."

Twyla pulled her hand back. "Or the first, and I was thinking more about firsts." She buttoned his shirt and patted his chest. "Sorry about that. I'll stop feeling you up.

"Anyway, I decided that I wanted to have sex today. For the first time."

Doug was surprised. "You're a virgin?"

Twyla shrugged. "I haven't had sex. Have you?" Doug shook his head. "I might've made things easier for myself by picking like a college guy, but I called you."

"You just decided you were going to have sex with me? That's totally random."

"I made a quick decision, but it wasn't random. There are guys I know better than you, but if it didn't work out with them, then maybe I'd lose a friend. If it worked out with you, then maybe I'd make a better friend."

Doug wasn't impressed. "That sounds like a spin on 'With you, I don't care what happens.'"

"If it was just spin, then would I be here now? I mean, I gave you a shot in the costume room and it didn't work out, but here I am." Twyla ducked her nose under the line of Doug's jaw, and sent a thrill through his body. "You can put my legs down. I don't think there's anyone in here but us."

Doug lowered Twyla's feet and worked his tired arm. "You were the one who bailed in the costume room. You didn't even let me touch your tit."

"I lost my nerve. One part of me said, 'Not now,' but a big part of me wanted you to touch it, and to touch everything else, too. Really, I didn't think that whole thing through. I just kinda thought it would happen.

"I was frustrated when I went back to see Micki in the cafeteria. Literally everybody with a dick looked like an option. Then Earl sat down with us, and Micki left us together.

"Did he say I gave him a hand job?"

Doug pushed Twyla back, and she sat up on his lap. "That, and you got off doing it, and you wanted him again, and he'd fuck you next time."

"No next time. That jackass is never going to touch me again. I didn't give him a hand job. I never even touched his dick. He humped my hip like my Grandma's socially-inappropriate spaniel, and he came in his own jeans.

"I mean, I got turned on, but that was reflex. He didn't have much to do with it. There was hardly anything in all his groping that felt good. And then it was just gross."

Doug laughed before he heard footsteps from the hallway that stopped by the urinals. He picked Twyla's feet off the floor, and when she laid against his shoulder he whispered close by her ear. "Your story sounds more like Earl than his story did."

Twyla turned her head to the sound of water running in the sink, then she looked back and tipped her mouth up to Doug. He touched his lips to hers because, what did he have to lose?

How could Twyla taste so sweet? How could her breath on his cheek feel so soft and warm, or the touch of her tongue be so exciting? She opened her mouth to invite Doug's exploration, and she slipped her hand back into his shirt to touch his chest.

Doug broke their kiss to catch his breath, but Twyla's touch and the way she nuzzled against his neck made that impossible. He had to turn his head away. "Do you want to do it right now?"

"In the restroom?" Twyla's eyes searched Doug's face. "You have a car, right? Let's do it there."

Twyla squawked when Doug boosted her off his lap. She picked her purse off the floor, and he pulled her out of the stall. The door banged behind them as Doug pulled her past the sinks and out of the restroom. She twisted her arm out of his grip as the period-ending bell rang. "I didn't mean right now!"

Doug turned around in the middle of the growing throng changing classes. "Then when?"

"Tonight. I'd like to have a little more confidence in you before you do me." Twyla hadn't lowered her voice at all, and the people passing around her turned their heads and laughed.

Twyla's face turned red. She stepped close to Doug and talked in a whisper. "I bailed out once because I got nervous, and my second try just sucked. I don't want either of those things to happen again. Humor me, and I think we'll both get what we want."

Doug was helpless with Twyla so close, and he whispered. "I'll humor you—what choice do I have—but I just went from almost having sex to having Econ instead. You can't expect me to like that change. I need to talk to Earl, so I'll see you after class."

The PA crackled, and the voice cut through the noise in the hallway. "Earl Dahlquist to the third floor southeast."

Twyla laughed and Doug rolled his eyes. "That saves me a text, but I wish I knew how that happened." He watched the sea of underclassmen part around Twyla as she shouldered her purse. The clouds were still dark and distant thunder rolled behind her, but Doug was starting to feel a little safer.

Doug found Earl as the hallway was emptying into the classrooms. He signaled his teacher to say he'd be there, and then he met Earl by the windows at the end of the hall.

Maybe Earl was a little more animated than usual. "Why'd you leave the cafeteria like that? I saw Twyla follow you."

"She followed me all the way into the restroom, and we talked. She doesn't remember some things from this morning quite the way you do."

The period bell rang, and Earl threw his hands out. "You don't even know her very well. Who are you gonna believe?"

Doug worked his Econ notes out of his backpack before he answered. "You need to figure that out more than I do. The main thing is that Twyla's hot, but she's not hot for you. She's just hot. You should work on Micki instead, because Twyla gave you a shot, and it didn't work for her." Doug waved his notes. "I gotta go."

* * *

Doug found Twyla in the cafeteria where she sat alone with her back to the room and stirred a cup of tea. Something seemed different about her. He sat down and shoved his backpack under the bench. "Is that the stuff the cafeteria makes?"

"It's their cup and their water." Twyla motioned to her purse on the table beside her. "I brought the tea bag. What did you tell Earl?"

"That you weren't hot for him, and he should try Micki."

She stifled a laugh. "Micki might even like that." Twyla set her spoon down and straightened her back, and the change in her posture focused Doug's attention. She'd opened a button on her shirt, and it gaped open.

Doug tore his eyes away, but not for long. "You took your bra off."

"It was bugging me. Besides, I thought it might keep your mind from wandering."

He looked deeper down Twyla's shirt and caught a glimpse of the bare curve of her breasts. "My mind's not wandering. How long do we have to be here?"

"I'm waiting for Micki. We usually go to the park after school and get high. You're coming, aren't you?"

"I'll go." Doug sat back to look at Twyla. "You scare me a little, you know?"

"Who, me?" Twyla laughed and looked around. "I'm terrified, but it's time to do it. You'll be my rock, won't you?"

Doug's eyes met Twyla's. "What if I can't make it work? What are you going to do?"

Twyla pushed her tea cup away and opened her purse. She reached her whole hand into a purse that seemed barely large enough to hold her cell phone and pulled out a curling iron. She pointed it at Doug and grinned. "Plan A, meet Plan B."

Doug's jaw dropped when Twyla kissed the end of the curling iron. He was confused. "How do you get that into—"

"Slowly," Twyla said, and she laughed at his open-mouthed stare.

"Okay, but I mean how do you get it into that little purse?"

"Oh, my purse. You see, it's bigger than it looks." Twyla laid Plan B on the table and started pulling things out of her purse: a wallet, her phone, her bra, two kinds of chocolates, makeup, pantie liners, tampons. "Remember when you were like three, and your mom's purse held everything you needed? That's what this is like, only smaller. It's amazing what you can buy on line."

Twyla laid a condom packet on the table and then stopped with her hand in the purse. She glanced around, pulled her hand out with something wadded in it, and pushed it at Doug under the table. "Take this."

It was soft and satiny. Doug looked under table and unwrapped a pair of white panties.

Twyla edged closer to Doug. "Those are the panties I wore this morning. You know, when I got wet. Tell me what you think."

It was Doug's turn to glance around to see if anyone watched. He folded the panties into his hand and held them to his nose. Twyla's remnant scent was musky and warm. That and the way she squeezed herself against him turned him on.

Doug caught Twyla's hand and pressed it against his hard-on. "This is what I think."

Twyla stroked her fingers along Doug's cock then pushed herself back and took the used panties out of his hand. "I'm already wearing the spare panties I brought, so I need to calm down."

Doug picked up the condom packet and turned it over to look for instructions that weren't there while Twyla stowed things back in her purse. "Are we going to need this tonight?"

Twyla took the packet and dropped it in her purse. "I've never needed one before. I keep them for other girls who need one but don't have one. We would be safer using it, but wouldn't you rather find out what it feels like without one? I would."

Plan B was the last thing left on the table. Doug picked it up and looked at Twyla's thick, wavy hair. "You can't really use this as a curling iron, can you?"

"It was a Christmas present from my grandma—the same grandma with the socially-inappropriate spaniel. It's kinda like the condoms and the chocolate. I carry it for other girls who need a curling iron, but for me, it's only good for one thing."

Doug watched her slip Plan B back into her purse. Earl was right, Twyla was an odd girl, and her name and her hair weren't the only odd things about her. He opened his eyes wide, and he even held them open with his fingers.

Twyla set her purse down and watched. "What are you doing?"

Doug dropped his hands and blinked his eyes back to normal. "Making sure I'm not asleep and dreaming."

Twyla laughed. She tugged on Doug's arm and pressed her body against him. "We're wide awake, or I'm the one who's dreaming." Their lips were about to touch. Doug could feel Twyla's warmth, her breath brushed his cheek, and they jumped apart when the final bell rang.

People flooded from the rooms and hallways. They laughed and talked as they passed through the cafeteria on their way to whatever exit they needed. The PA hissed and popped, and it cut through the din. "Michelle Thomas, meet your party in the cafeteria."

Doug waited for the crowd to thin before he said anything. "You know, your plan B is a lot bigger than I am."

Twyla laughed. "Plan B doesn't get excited." She pulled herself close again. "Plan B doesn't have a chest I can touch, or hips for me to wrap my legs around. I want the whole package, not just a dick.

"You want the whole package too, don't you? Otherwise, you could just jerk off."

Michelle interrupted them when she sat down across the table. "You guys look like you're ready to make out right here in front of God and everybody." She glanced at Earl as he sat down beside her. "Shouldn't you at least wait until we get to the park? I figured you would go together, and I'll bring Earl."

* * *

The scent of pot smoke was already drifting on the air when Doug and Twyla got to the park. He found a blanket in his mom's SUV, and they spread it under a tree. The four of them sat crossed-legged while Twyla broke up a bud and filled her pipe. She lit the bowl, handed it to Doug, and then looked around the park. "There's no PA here to tell us what to do."

Michelle took the pipe from Doug while he held his breath. "I don't understand how that all happened, but I can live without it."

She handed the pipe to Earl, and he inhaled the last of it. "It kinda worked out for me. Would I be here without it?"

Twyla took the pipe back and filled the bowl again. She lit the pipe and handed it back to Earl. "Maybe not." She dug her phone from her purse and turned to lay down with her head on Doug's lap. "I need a story for my mom that will make her glad that I'm just late tonight—or early tomorrow."

Earl released his breath and watched Doug while he handed the pipe to Michelle. "What are you going to tell your mom and dad?"

"I'll just tell them I'll be late, then I'll apologize if I need to." Doug took the pipe from Michelle, finished it off, and gave it back to Twyla.

Twyla adjusted the barrette at the back of her neck so she was more comfortably pillowed on Doug's hip, and she held her phone up to look at the screen. "I know what I'll tell her. Does anybody have a piece of paper, or a card or something?"

Doug pointed at Earl. "Don't you always carry a piece of paper in your wallet?"

Earl squirmed around to get into his back pocket. "Yeah. I use it to help remember things I need."

He handed a folded piece of paper to Twyla, and she held it up so Doug could see. "This side says 'Clean underwear.'"

Doug laughed and Earl snatched at the paper. "It does not!"

Twyla held it away from him. "This side says 'Micki.' Aw, that's sweet."

Earl's face turned red. "I didn't write anything on it!"

Twyla shushed Earl. "Be quiet, you. I'm going to Skype my mom."

She swiped and tapped her Skype request without moving from Doug's lap. A woman appeared on Twyla's screen and her eyebrows raised. "Twyla? Where are you? You look like you're on an airplane."

"I am! I am! We're about to take off. I'm flying to Cancún. Isn't that exciting?" She brought Earl's piece of paper up to her cheek so her mom could see it. "I got these tickets for one of those cool party boats. See? I'm going to get drunk and have sex with strangers all night long."

Doug turned his head away, Michelle and Earl covered their mouths to squelch the noise they made, and the other end of the call was quiet for a second. "Twyla, sometimes I'm not sure when you're pulling my leg and when you're not. Where are you, really? Your ticket just says 'clean underwear,' and that seems odd enough."

Twyla laughed at her own joke. "I'm at the park with Micki. Do you remember Doug Stanovski? We used to live next door to his family."

"Hi Micki, wherever you are. I remember Doug. He was a nice boy, but that was twelve years ago, wasn't it? I see his mom at the fabric store now and then, and you guys are all we talk about."

"He's still nice. He's hangin' out with us, and I might be late getting home. Is that okay?"

"That sounds better than a party boat off Cancún, but that's your point, right? You stay safe. Don't be too late."

"Oh Mom! You're such a spoil-sport. I'll see you later—or tomorrow. Love ya."

Twyla sat up close beside Doug and leaned against his shoulder. "Mom would know something was up if I didn't do stuff like that to her."

An ice cream truck turned off a side street. They turned their heads to follow the tinny music from the speakers on top the truck until it stopped by the park. Kids ran to buy snow cones, ice cream pops, and Choco Tacos, and the truck rolled again when the last kid left.

The music stopped, and the truck slowed as it got closer. Its speakers popped. "Michelle Thomas and Earl Dahlquist, please report to Starbucks. Your lattes are waiting."

Earl groaned and bent his head into his hand. "I thought we were done with the PA thing."

"Not quite yet, I guess." Michelle looked from Twyla to Doug then tugged on Earl's arm. "Let's go. I have a gift card left from my birthday, and I'd rather go to Starbucks than stay here and watch them make out."

Doug settled his arm around Twyla and pulled her against him. "We wouldn't make out with you just sitting here and watching."

Twyla looked up at Doug and raised one eyebrow. "We wouldn't? I don't mind if they want to watch me paw you."

Earl scrambled to his feet. "I'm good. Let's go." Michelle knotted her fingers with his, and they swung their hands between them while they walked back to her car.

Doug didn't wait much longer than it took Michelle and Earl to turn their backs. Twyla gasped in surprise when he rolled her over his hip and laid her down on the blanket. He gave her his arm for a pillow, and the pot-induced fog in his head started to clear as he watched her face. "Do you have a little more confidence in me now?"

Twyla nodded. "I'm getting there." She tipped her lips up for Doug to kiss, and he leaned over her to cover her mouth with his. Her mouth was hot and sweet, just like it was before. Her tongue was welcoming; her touch, her scent, her taste all fed Doug's excitement.

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers