Hurricane Twyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twyla pushed away from the car, and touched Doug's still-soft cock. "You did better the second time, but I don't think I want to try this a second time."

She started to turn away, but Doug pressed Twyla back against the car with his hands on her hips. He crouched in front of her and ran his hands down her legs. He was ready to beg. Doug kissed Twyla's belly and the top of her curling delta where a rivulet ran down between her legs. Then he gave in to an impulse.

Doug pushed his arms between Twyla's thighs and stood up with her legs draped over his arms. Twyla gasped in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not sure." Doug was almost as surprised as Twyla, but he had what he wanted, and his cock hardened so fast that he groaned against her neck. Her back was against the window, and music thumped behind her. Twyla's arms and legs wrapped around him, and then he had his tongue in her mouth. She moaned from her own sudden excitement, and then turned her head to break their kiss.

Twyla's eyes searched his face. "Your dick doesn't have eyes—I checked—and I can't help you put it where it belongs. Are you just going to poke around down there until it goes in somewhere?"

"Something like that." Doug tried a couple times and groaned in frustration when he didn't get what he wanted. "I didn't think this through." He stopped and stepped back with Twyla's warm, wet body in his arms, then reached the back of the SUV in a few steps.

Doug bent to lay Twyla down. He bumped her head on the tailgate, Twyla complained, and he tumbled in on top of her. He found the blanket they used in the park and wrapped it around her. "Are you OK? Did I hurt you?"

"I'll be OK." Twyla touched the back of her head, and laid her cheek on his shoulder. Doug peeled her wet shirt down her arms, and tried to dry her while she laughed against his neck.

Twyla pushed back and took the blanket away from Doug. She wiped water off his chest and his neck then shoved him down on his back. She bent over him with her lips by his ear. "Let me do it this time."

Twyla kissed Doug's mouth to stop him from protesting. She rose on her knees with her hair dripping on his belly and lifted his shaft in her hands. His cock slipped into her; she gasped against his cheek and stopped. Twyla waited for a moment then let him slip deeper into her. She broke their kiss and breathed against his neck. She rose a little and then took him in again.

"Oh God you feel good," was all Doug could say, so he said it again. He stroked his hands over Twyla's sides and down her back. His instinct was to pull her against him, push his hips up, and thrust his cock into her.

Twyla bit his shoulder and groaned. "Don't!" Doug let her go, and she settled down again to slowly work his cock into her. She was tight and hot and wet, and Doug could hardly stand the way his cock ached inside her.

When Twyla rested, she was filled with the whole length of his shaft inside her, and her warm nectar trickled around his balls. She sat back on his cock, bumped her head on the headliner and laughed at her own excitement.

Every movement Twyla made sent thrills through Doug's body. He groaned and writhed under her until she laid down on his chest, and then he held her in his arms and inhaled from her wet hair. He could feel her excitement almost as much as he could feel his own.

Twyla rubbed her nipples against Doug's chest, and she ground her clit slowly against him. She was so sensitive that she hardly felt anything but the fire between her legs, and she couldn't breathe but in gulps.

Doug couldn't let himself think about the way his cock felt. Instead, he felt the way she moved in his arms, and he listened to the excited noises she made against his chest.

She pushed herself up and worked her body faster until she found the rhythm of the music. Her eyes were closed, and saliva gathered at the corner of her mouth. A long stream of drool fell on Doug's chest; Twyla laughed and wiped her mouth, but she didn't stop—she couldn't stop. She moved faster and caught her breath. Her fingers dug into Doug's sides, and then she let it all go.

Twyla groaned into the night, and her pussy tightened around Doug's cock. He pulled her down and kissed her face, and he felt her orgasm course through her muscles. He held her against him, and she twisted in his arms without thinking or even breathing. Then she went soft, and his touch slipped over her slick skin.

Doug wanted more, and he surprised Twyla when he sat up under her and laid her on her back. He didn't even let his cock slip out of her; that would have been bad. He didn't want an instant to go by when their bodies weren't joined.

The light through the window was bright enough for Doug to see Twyla's face when he pulled her hair and tipped her head back. He looked up at the moon shining overhead, and he thrust into Twyla without thinking about it again.

Twyla closed her eyes and her words came in gasps. "Don't stop. Oh, God, don't stop! " She lifted her knees and spread her legs wide. Doug kissed Twyla's throat and her ear, and he had a grunt for every one of her gasps.

Twyla arched her back and clutched at Doug's shoulders while he fucked her. Her excitement overwhelm her, and this time it overwhelmed Doug, too. Twyla's body tightened around his cock, and there was nothing he could do to slow himself down. She clenched her teeth and groaned as the sensations from her clit tightened her muscles. Fireworks went off behind Twyla's eyes, and Doug gasped each time his hot essence coursed the length of his shaft.

Doug rolled away when he was empty, and Twyla followed him. She kissed his face and laughed in his ear. "I never thought... I never felt..." She couldn't finish a thought, but she didn't need to.

All Doug wanted was to hold Twyla's naked body and to taste her mouth and her skin. They whispered their thoughts, and rocked their bodies together until they finally fell asleep in an exhausted embrace.

The sky was graying when Twyla woke Doug by opening the tailgate. He watched her pull tissues from her purse. "What are you doing?"

"I have to pee," she said and climbed out. Doug sat up for a second before he realized that he had to pee, too. He found Twyla squatting in the trees, turned his back on her and listened to the quiet splash of pee on pine needles behind him.

"Do you think we can do it again before I take you home?" Doug put a hopeful tone into his question, but he wasn't even sure he had the energy. It was a relief when Twyla's answered with a groan.

"I'm like way sore down here." She stood up and watched him shake the last drops off his cock. "My mom's going to know exactly what we've been doing as soon as she sees me walk."

Doug followed Twyla back to the SUV. She pulled on her panties, and then her still-damp shirt before she found her purse. He sat down beside her to pull his jeans on while she dug her cell phone out.

Twyla's face was lit by the little screen while she scrolled through messages. "I've got like a hundred texts from Micki. It looks like she wrote a whole story about her night, one little message at a time."

"What did they do? I bet she shut him down—no candy for Earl."

"I'm not to that part yet." Twyla held her cell phone on her lap and watched Doug. "I'll take that bet, though. Micki was pretty ready to give Earl a shot."

Doug checked his wallet while Twyla read Michelle's messages. "OK, two bucks says Earl didn't get any."

Twyla looked up from her phone and waggled it at Doug. "You win. They went for burgers after the movie, and Earl started hanging his head out of the window and yelling at people. Micki was so embarrassed that she pulled over and told him they were there. He got out, she locked the door, and she ditched him."

"Earl can be a dick sometimes, but he's usually fun to be around." Doug put his arm around Twyla as he talked and pulled her close. "So where are my winnings?"

"Can you break a five? Or how about this instead; next time, I'll finish what I was doing before the cops stopped me."

"Next time?" Doug watched Twyla. "I wasn't sure there'd be a next time."

Twyla shrugged. "I didn't think about anything past the first time, and for a while it looked like it was going to end right then, you know? But you didn't let it end that way.

"Do you want a girlfriend?" Twyla seemed nervous again—almost afraid. "I know I'm not the prettiest girl around, but I'll make it easy for you."

Doug stumbled over his own words. "God, Twyla! You're the only girl I want!" But then it was his turn to worry. "But how's that going to work? I'm so normal, and you're so interesting."

"You know, I like your 'normal.'" Twyla dropped her phone back into her purse. "I'm going to the U in the fall. You're going to Tech, right? So you won't have a lot of time to get tired of my 'interesting.'"

A smile spread on Doug's face. He was already planning their next time when that official-sounding voice broke into the music. "This is a public service announcement from the National Association of Broadcasters and this station. Vaginal pain from prolonged or vigorous intercourse usually subsides within a few hours."

Twyla pushed away from Doug. "God, that sounds like my mom talking." She hunted through the wadded blanket and clothes until she found a shoe, and she heaved it at the voice. "Leave us alone!"

Doug lunged after Twyla. "That's my phone!" Maybe the storms weren't over—maybe the storms were just starting—but they laughed and wrestled until Doug pinned Twyla down. He looked at her for just one second before she tipped her head back and parted her lips, and then he tasted her mouth. Twyla's kiss was still soft and warm and sweet. How could she taste so sweet?